Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:52:55 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because the bitcoin has a good future ahead in the overall.
The bitcoin market is getting bigger everyday and also the fact that the halving is coming is saying enough, the price will jump.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:58:34 PM

Of course there will be a time that you must sell your coins, if you never sell your coins you cant make money later.
But now is not the time to sell it. It is very hard to predict. But I think it is better to sell it alter in the future.

That will be better, we all hope that the price will rise.

later when when the price increase? it's better to use your bitcoin that are generated for mining, you can use them to expand even more your mining facility for example

sell only if you really need to use fiat
offlinedragon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:59:41 PM

I don't know if holding your bitcoins all the time is very smart, I'm more with selling when there is a window for good profit...
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:05:16 PM

Of course there will be a time that you must sell your coins, if you never sell your coins you cant make money later.
But now is not the time to sell it. It is very hard to predict. But I think it is better to sell it alter in the future.

That will be better, we all hope that the price will rise.

Ouch!
I can buy things, food, services with bitcoin.Therefore Bitcoin is money!
I can get paid with bitcoin and lend it out.Therefore Bitcoin is money!
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:56:29 PM

I spend a lot, I spend when I need fiat currency, so I convert my bitcoins to my local currency, as if I am in need of money I will not look at the price of bitcoin, I would simply sell it.
yeah same as me. when I needed money urgently. of course I'll sell my bitcoin. even when the prices are down. I do not care about it. I'm still going to sell. unless the price under $ 200. I would not sell it
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:18:50 PM

prices gradually fall to $ 420. is enough to make me panic. but we must remain patient. keep calm and do not sell your bitcoin now

The bottom line is $400 im sure this some whales want to buy bitcoin at lower price , and he trying to dump bitcoin, after the target reached he will pump again Roll Eyes

for me better to to keep hold my bitcoin
I think the bottom line is only at$ 415 will not be less than that. if you've bought at that price do not sell it at $ 420 or now. wait for a while. I believe it will go up in the near future

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:20:38 PM

There will be ofcourse a time that you must sell your coins. That is very important, otherwise you wont get profit and that will be not good.
I hope that more people will get some profit with Bitcoin and that it will be more popular, But most important is that the value must rise.
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:37:43 PM

It's money. Its point is to be spent. It's not china to put in on your tv for ever.

GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:09:35 PM

There will be ofcourse a time that you must sell your coins. That is very important, otherwise you wont get profit and that will be not good.
I hope that more people will get some profit with Bitcoin and that it will be more popular, But most important is that the value must rise.

Yeah do you think you can pay with bitcons in heaven or hell?
Offcourse you will have to sell your coins eventually. But yeah not right now. There is much to be curious about regarding the price,
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:50:37 AM

Offcourse you will have to sell your coins eventually. But yeah not right now. There is much to be curious about regarding the price,
of course, the time to sell is the most important thing to make a profit. many things you have to consider before selling, such as price and volume when it

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

of course, the time to sell is the most important thing to make a profit. many things you have to consider before selling, such as price and volume when it

I dont think what is the correct time, in my opinion you are savings btc for the future problem remedy, so in my opinion when ever you are in need of some expenses that time is the time that you can sell you coins and  full fill your expenses. and if you have some knowledge in trading or sports betting you can try to earn some from them.

I am using bitcoin daily in my life for my small needs like online mobile and data card recharge. and do some sports betting .
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:12:31 AM

I dont think what is the correct time, in my opinion you are savings btc for the future problem remedy, so in my opinion when ever you are in need of some expenses that time is the time that you can sell you coins and  full fill your expenses. and if you have some knowledge in trading or sports betting you can try to earn some from them.

I am using bitcoin daily in my life for my small needs like online mobile and data card recharge. and do some sports betting .

I do the same. But I only spend it when the price is high, or I think it is high. But it is very difficult to timing.

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:51:08 AM

There is no point to hold on to money. I mean, why are you trying to get hold of money if you're not going to spend it? Just because it looks pretty?

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:01:29 PM

prices gradually fall to $ 420. is enough to make me panic. but we must remain patient. keep calm and do not sell your bitcoin now

The bottom line is $400 im sure this some whales want to buy bitcoin at lower price , and he trying to dump bitcoin, after the target reached he will pump again Roll Eyes

yeahh targets may not be under $400. This is actually a great opportunity for you to make a profit by buying lots of bitcoin at price of $ 400 or $ 410, but if you do not have a better capital. hold your bitcoin now and wait for prices to go up. Keep calm

Especially halving is so close now. Better you invest on bitcoin today, so when the price increase so high after halving you can sell them all and get profit.
very unexpected. bitcoin prices down to $ 400. if I sell now I'm losing money. because I just bought yesterday at the price of $ 418. you have to do is stay patient. and do not sell your bitcoin now. you will lose

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:14:49 PM

yeahh targets may not be under $400. This is actually a great opportunity for you to make a profit by buying lots of bitcoin at price of $ 400 or $ 410, but if you do not have a better capital. hold your bitcoin now and wait for prices to go up. Keep calm

Especially halving is so close now. Better you invest on bitcoin today, so when the price increase so high after halving you can sell them all and get profit.
very unexpected. bitcoin prices down to $ 400. if I sell now I'm losing money. because I just bought yesterday at the price of $ 418. you have to do is stay patient. and do not sell your bitcoin now. you will lose

It's sub-400 at this point, but I would still hold my bitcoins and wait to see what happens. The block size can definitely bring in more demand, and hopefully after we get past this spike of transaction fees and go to the halving we'll be able to restabilize
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 04:19:30 PM

There is no point to hold on to money. I mean, why are you trying to get hold of money if you're not going to spend it? Just because it looks pretty?
This so much.  Bitcoin was designed to be a store of value that can be spent easily and quickly, not some speculative currency that you hold onto hoping to be millionares some day.  It seems are own community is undermining the very thing it was designed for.

Buy coins, spend them as you see fit, buy more.  There's nothing wrong with speculating on the price and holding some accordingly, but what's the use of waiting around for it to go up instead of enjoying the benefits of it you can get now?

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:29:18 PM

I would sell some bitcoin if the price goes very high because I would want to use the profits to pay off debts, etc.  However, I don't think I could ever sell all bitcoin because there's really no limit to where it could go.  One thing that concerns me is as it gets harder to mine the coins, will the fees go way up to the point that it's not worth having any bitcoin?
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:02:13 PM

I would sell some bitcoin if the price goes very high because I would want to use the profits to pay off debts, etc.  However, I don't think I could ever sell all bitcoin because there's really no limit to where it could go.  One thing that concerns me is as it gets harder to mine the coins, will the fees go way up to the point that it's not worth having any bitcoin?

Of course, selling coins when they are very high to settle debts is a prudent measure. Just make sure you have a reasonable amount of coins in hand.
What is the point of taking bitcoins to your grave?  Smiley

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:21:14 PM

Collecting bitcoin as a investment for the future is good. People sell bitcoin if the price decreases continuously and if the price is very high. They don't see the targeted profit they earn. This needs to be considered while you sell. Better hold it and sell only during the time of halving that occurs every $ years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:28:00 AM

Collecting bitcoin as a investment for the future is good. People sell bitcoin if the price decreases continuously and if the price is very high. They don't see the targeted profit they earn. This needs to be considered while you sell. Better hold it and sell only during the time of halving that occurs every $ years.

I really don't feel like that, I keep on selling if the price is above my expectation level and that is the best way to treat your bitcoins, I buy, I sell irrespective of the price of bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: