Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589276 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

England just made a good total of 310 runs and i do suspect this will be another rain affected match and i think DL method will be enforced in this match too and New Zealand have some power hitters and if the target is reduced then i give my chances on New Zealand but if they are to chase 310 then England will win the match.
After a long time, Butler has shown his batting, as a result English cricket team scored a good total, this run can be chase able if Williamson and guptil will play their natural batting, but one thing must consider that, England has a good bowling side, not only that but also they are playing at their familiar condition and the fans...
So, any team can be the winner....
311 runs are not a big score, and New Zealand has very good batting lineup. The captain is in good form if he stands for a long time then NZ has a chance to win this game. Yes again the rain interpreted this match also, and this tournament is not interested because of rain. It is a very big tournament, but there is no interest. And ICC made a new rule that they will announce the winner in D/L method only 2 teams must play 20 overs. Becasue of this rule yesterday Aus shared points with Bangladesh, or else it was an easy win to Aus.

Still it is too early to predict a winner, I'll go with New Zealand because they need a win and the competition will get spicy.
The wind is fast so I don't think there will be rain again. Let's hope they'll maintain a run rate n win this one.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:42:00 PM

England just made a good total of 310 runs and i do suspect this will be another rain affected match and i think DL method will be enforced in this match too and New Zealand have some power hitters and if the target is reduced then i give my chances on New Zealand but if they are to chase 310 then England will win the match.
After a long time, Butler has shown his batting, as a result English cricket team scored a good total, this run can be chase able if Williamson and guptil will play their natural batting, but one thing must consider that, England has a good bowling side, not only that but also they are playing at their familiar condition and the fans...
311 runs are not a big score, and New Zealand has very good batting lineup. The captain is in good form if he stands for a long time then NZ has a chance to win this game. Yes again the rain interpreted this match also, and this tournament is not interested because of rain. It is a very big tournament, but there is no interest. And ICC made a new rule that they will announce the winner in D/L method only 2 teams must play 20 overs. Becasue of this rule yesterday Aus shared points with Bangladesh, or else it was an easy win to Aus.

Still it is too early to predict a winner, I'll go with New Zealand because they need a win and the competition will get spicy.
The wind is fast so I don't think there will be rain again. Let's hope they'll maintain a run rate n win this one.

The match is running New Zeland is playing well after losing Luke Ronchi duck, Kane Williamson played amazing innings, and just now he got out for 87 runs he missed one more century in this tournament. The match looks interesting now NZ needs 150 runs from 19 overs 7 wickets is there. I think England will win this match.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

Am looking forward to England vs NZ. England have proved to be a weak team this time while NZ have been batting strongly. They bowling team is also pretty good. Roy again got out for 13. They brought in Rashid time to save the match and hope to see them putting up a good score rather than losing their wickets too fast.
I thought it was the other way round,England does have a pretty strong team in papers and they were performing well and with the home side advantage i think they could easily defeat New Zealand as i have not seen any spectacular performance from them for a very long time.

England do have a strong team but they hadn't been performing well for quite sometime which is why I supported NZ. They have recently been performing quite well and giving strong teams like Australia a good fight for their runs. Today as well they are playing well but the score is too high to chase. If they manage to score 311 runs today, it would mean they stand a strong chance to qualify for the semis. Still the 33rd over is going on and they have lost just 3 wickets.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

Chasing the score of 310 run set by England,New Zealand was moving steadily till they reach 158 runs with the help of Williamson and Taylor but now they have lost both their main players in quick succession and it looks like the target is getting bigger for New Zealand to chase,but they still have good players and i really expect a close match because i cannot find any impact bowlers in the English team.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:10:20 PM

Whatever happens the Kiwi's are not a bunch of wasters like Pakistan they will scrap all the way.  Kiwi's will also be cognizant of where the wind is and let it be their friend here. Only concern is I saw a few low bounce balls in that Eng innings, I hate seeing that!
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:13:34 PM

Chasing the score of 310 run set by England,New Zealand was moving steadily till they reach 158 runs with the help of Williamson and Taylor but now they have lost both their main players in quick succession and it looks like the target is getting bigger for New Zealand to chase,but they still have good players and i really expect a close match because i cannot find any impact bowlers in the English team.
Now it becomes pretty difficult to chase the target where most of established batsman were out. On the other hands, New Zealand require another 117 runs with 4 wickets and 12 overs remaining. I can't see their any chance for NZ to overcome this situation. Just keep watching..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

Now it becomes pretty difficult to chase the target where most of established batsman were out. On the other hands, New Zealand require another 117 runs with 4 wickets and 12 overs remaining. I can't see their any chance for NZ to overcome this situation. Just keep watching..

It was a crucial match for them and New Zealand lost it. England is getting the home advantage and looks strong n favorite right now.
Tomorrow's match is interesting in group B as South Africa and Pakistan, both have lost their first matches. Let's see what happens.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

With their win against New Zealand ,England is the first team to reach the semi finals and with a performance like this,their confidence level must be pretty high and they have being scoring three hundred plus runs quite comfortable after the last word cup and all of their batsmen are in good form.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:13:27 PM

Rain is really spoiling the tournament as matches are delayed and some matches are called off already and now Bangladesh and Australia match looks like it will end up being called off,huge loss in betting as those matches will be void if you are looking for a good parlay as the odds will be reduced with matches being abandoned.
yes rain is effecting the result too much, in fact the weather condition of England is always remain as unexpected and specially in current day you can expect rain on daily bases. it is really spoiling the result of big big matches, any how we can expect the rest of the tournament too much smooth. hope no other match will be effected by the rain any more.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:09:29 PM

It was a crucial match for them and New Zealand lost it. England is getting the home advantage and looks strong n favorite right now.
Tomorrow's match is interesting in group B as South Africa and Pakistan, both have lost their first matches. Let's see what happens.
although it is difficult to predict about cricket in advance, but still we can see that South Africa has a very strong team, and they can really give a very dough time to Pakistan, who have a lot of young and inexperienced players, Although the Pakistan team has the quality to beat any team of the world, they can change the result of the match in any instance, but still most of their experienced player at absent in champion trophy.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:16:34 PM

With their win against New Zealand ,England is the first team to reach the semi finals and with a performance like this,their confidence level must be pretty high and they have being scoring three hundred plus runs quite comfortable after the last word cup and all of their batsmen are in good form.

Yes that was a dominating performance by England which now puts them in the box seat to win this tournament. It was always going to be tough for New Zealand to chase down 310 runs as 300 seems to be a tough chase in this tournament so far. The weather has played a big part in this tournament so far but I also think the pitches are also as it's hard for a team to chase down a big total. I think it will be a England/South Africa final just because these 2 teams have looked good so far.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:26:42 AM

England gave a solid performance both against New Zealand and Bangladesh and deserve to be in the semi finals. Australia now must defeat England to enter the semis. New Zealand will be hoping that England manage to repeat their strong performance against Australia.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:02:33 AM

England gave a solid performance both against New Zealand and Bangladesh and deserve to be in the semi finals. Australia now must defeat England to enter the semis. New Zealand will be hoping that England manage to repeat their strong performance against Australia.

Aussies will feel the pressure now as there both games were washed out due to the rain which gave them single point in both games and now Bangladesh has a big chance to get into semis if they win their next game with good run rate.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:25:03 AM

Today is Pakistan vs South Africe. With the form Pakistan is playing I don't think they have much chances against South Africa. My money will be on Africa (though its hard to get good odds on RSA).
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:41:03 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 05:26:10 AM by giveen

The rain is pretty annoying tbh first delaying the match between India and pakisthan and then yesterday also between Australia and Bangladesh. Btw really happy to see India vs Pakistan game as bought countries have foreign issues also as far as i remember. Yesterday's match was surely in England favour. Tomorrow's match is between pakistan and South Africa. I think south africa is a stronger team that pakistan
Africa vs pakistan @africa odds 1.31 stake 10$ return 13$
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:34:40 AM

Today is Pakistan vs South Africe. With the form Pakistan is playing I don't think they have much chances against South Africa. My money will be on Africa (though its hard to get good odds on RSA).

Only miracle can help pakistan to defeat south africa and keep their hopes alive of reaching into semis but looking at the current team of pakistan I don't they have any chance of winning against strong team like south africa.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:02:00 AM

Only miracle can help pakistan to defeat south africa and keep their hopes alive of reaching into semis but looking at the current team of pakistan I don't they have any chance of winning against strong team like south africa.

Pakistan team is out of form betting on South Africa is safe in this match. The odds is low, but I think it is safe to bet. If you still have doubts then go live betting. SA team is very strong, and they already won 1 match if today they win this game they will go semi finals. And in another group the host team reached semis. I think SA, IND, ENG and AUS will play in semis.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:20:44 PM

South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first. I think SA want to score big runs to increase the run rate so that they can make Pakistan all out quickly and win by a big margin. As everyone already said this will be mostly one-sided match and SA will trash Pakistan. But I almost stopped betting after directbet site closed so today also not betting on this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first. I think SA want to score big runs to increase the run rate so that they can make Pakistan all out quickly and win by a big margin. As everyone already said this will be mostly one-sided match and SA will trash Pakistan. But I almost stopped betting after directbet site closed so today also not betting on this match.
I guess the result will be same as India v Pakistan . SA to score big and then restrict the out-of-form Pakistan batting line up . Well yeah I have reduced betting on matches too after directbet stopped their services but I still bet on sportsbet and 1xbit .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:40:17 PM

I guess the result will be same as India v Pakistan . SA to score big and then restrict the out-of-form Pakistan batting line up . Well yeah I have reduced betting on matches too after directbet stopped their services but I still bet on sportsbet and 1xbit .

Would you still stick with that prediction? Grin

Awesome comeback in the tournament by Pakistan!
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1104 »
  Print  

Jump to: