Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:10:09 AM

Kings Punjab won the match by 8 wickets, and It was a great victory to Punjab. RCB failed to make good score they just scored 148 runs, That too ABD batted well at the end that is why the score came near to 150 otherwise it will not cross to120 runs. ABD is not got good support from another batsman that is why they scored very less. Congrats Punjab.

Tomorrow Pune vs Delhi, My pick is Pune. Any other guess?

Punjab played well and won the match comprehensively. Winning a T20 match, with more than 5 overs to spare is a rare feat. If not for De Villiers, Bangalore would have sunk even deeper. He managed to give them a respectable score.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

Today's T20 match is between Rising Pune Supergiant and Delhi Daredevils. DD lost first two matches and eagerly waiting for to earn points from this match but Pune lost one match only. Looks like today Pune will win this match.

Another cricket match between West Indies and Pakistan 3rd one day game. Now series is level and both teams will fight hard to lead this series. But most for of good WI players are playing in IPL so it will be hard time for WI team.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Today's T20 match is between Rising Pune Supergiant and Delhi Daredevils. DD lost first two matches and eagerly waiting for to earn points from this match but Pune lost one match only. Looks like today Pune will win this match.

Another cricket match between West Indies and Pakistan 3rd one day game. Now series is level and both teams will fight hard to lead this series. But most for of good WI players are playing in IPL so it will be hard time for WI team.

I don't see Delhi winning the match tonight, they don't have the killer players to win the match. It will require some crazy efforts to win it. Plus if you see Pune is very strong on paper at least. West Indies and Pakistan another great game on the card, very difficult to say who can win, as WI even without their valuable players won and I feel can yet go onto win it. Though Pakistan team won't let them have the victory easily.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:17:17 AM

I don't see Delhi winning the match tonight, they don't have the killer players to win the match. It will require some crazy efforts to win it. Plus if you see Pune is very strong on paper at least. West Indies and Pakistan another great game on the card, very difficult to say who can win, as WI even without their valuable players won and I feel can yet go onto win it. Though Pakistan team won't let them have the victory easily.

Well, you can't win everyday and when you get in a team like RCB, anything can happen. Lost my yesterday's bet but got some back after the first innings..  Wink
I think RPS have greater chance of winning today compared to Delhi Daredevils. I still say that MSD should be the captain and his strategies are better than Smith. But all in all he brings a charisma to the match like Virat Kohli will bring to the RCB from next match.
In WI vs PAK match, West Indies is hot favorite as they are in form so will be trying on West Indies.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:55:36 AM

Well, you can't win everyday and when you get in a team like RCB, anything can happen. Lost my yesterday's bet but got some back after the first innings..  Wink
I think RPS have greater chance of winning today compared to Delhi Daredevils. I still say that MSD should be the captain and his strategies are better than Smith. But all in all he brings a charisma to the match like Virat Kohli will bring to the RCB from next match.
In WI vs PAK match, West Indies is hot favorite as they are in form so will be trying on West Indies.

I don't think they will replace MSD as captain. Smith is a great captain as well and don't think that smith won't be taking suggestions on-field from MSD. I do agree that MSD is a great captain and has great strategy in his pocket but when it matters about age-thing everyone tries to puts youngsters up and MSD is that kind of a guy.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

I also think that RPS have a good chance of winning as Delhi Daredevils are missing their important players and some are outof form,

In WI vs PAK match West Indies have proved that they can chase any score but as all of us know that both the team are chokers so dont sit on one team winning and always take the hedging position like last match from a good winning position pakistan lost it
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Smith won't be playing today and they brought in Du Plessis. He too is a good player but I really miss Smith. Glad that Pune chose to bowl and hope they can take wickets to restrict DD below 150. Hope to see Dhoni perform well today.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:13:19 PM

Smith won't be playing today and they brought in Du Plessis. He too is a good player but I really miss Smith. Glad that Pune chose to bowl and hope they can take wickets to restrict DD below 150. Hope to see Dhoni perform well today.
DD lost the first wicket for zero runs, but after that, they are playing well. Now the score is 67 runs 7 overs completed. Sam Billings and Sanju Samson is playing speed and safe game. I think DD will give 180+ runs target to Pune. Yes, smith is not playing today it is bad news for Pune. I hope Du Plessis will perform well in this game. let's see who will win.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

DD lost the first wicket for zero runs, but after that, they are playing well. Now the score is 67 runs 7 overs completed. Sam Billings and Sanju Samson is playing speed and safe game. I think DD will give 180+ runs target to Pune. Yes, smith is not playing today it is bad news for Pune. I hope Du Plessis will perform well in this game. let's see who will win.

Delhi Daredevils have scored an imposing 205 runs. Pune will find it tough to overcome this target. Sanju Samson paced his innings beautifully and hit a century. A whopping 82 runs came off the last 5 overs!!

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

Delhi Daredevils have scored an imposing 205 runs. Pune will find it tough to overcome this target. Sanju Samson paced his innings beautifully and hit a century. A whopping 82 runs came off the last 5 overs!!
All because of Samson and Morris . We all know Morris ability and Rahane made a very poor choice by giving ball to Dinda in the 18th over , he should be taken off from the team for a while and someone else should be brought in to cover for him  . I am waiting for Ashwin to come back , he will be a great addition to the bowling attack.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

All because of Samson and Morris . We all know Morris ability and Rahane made a very poor choice by giving ball to Dinda in the 18th over , he should be taken off from the team for a while and someone else should be brought in to cover for him  . I am waiting for Ashwin to come back , he will be a great addition to the bowling attack.
Sanju Samson the boy from my home town just scored his century in IPL,i am really happy to see him play like this and it is going to be a difficult task for Rising Pune Supergiant to chase that score and  if du Plessis ,Dhoni and Stokes could play some magical innings then they could win but with the form Dhoni is in i highly doubt he could contribute anything for the team.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

Sanju Samson the boy from my home town just scored his century in IPL,i am really happy to see him play like this and it is going to be a difficult task for Rising Pune Supergiant to chase that score and  if du Plessis ,Dhoni and Stokes could play some magical innings then they could win but with the form Dhoni is in i highly doubt he could contribute anything for the team.
Last 5 overs superb entertainment, Samson and Morris, changed the game plan in last 5 overs. No one expected that DD would cross 200 runs in this game. all credit goes to Morris he played unbelievable innings in death overs. Pune is in deep trouble they lost 5 wickets just for 69 runs. Remaining 10 overs, they need to score 136 runs to win this game.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

After long time seen some explosive batting of Samson and Chris Morris smashed the ball like a football. Delhi winning it comfortably. Pune have lost their 6th wicket and Dravid would be very happy with his team performing so well .
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

After long time seen some explosive batting of Samson and Chris Morris smashed the ball like a football. Delhi winning it comfortably. Pune have lost their 6th wicket and Dravid would be very happy with his team performing so well .

It's first time in many years where whole team got out in catches. And I lost some again, there was no hope for RPS from the start and they lost wickets like falling of a pack of cards..  Sad
Sanju Samson batted really well and I think man of the match he'll be.
On the other hand I feel Pakistan will be winning the match comfortably. They'll win the series.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

It's first time in many years where whole team got out in catches. And I lost some again, there was no hope for RPS from the start and they lost wickets like falling of a pack of cards..  Sad
On the other hand I feel Pakistan will be winning the match comfortably. They'll win the series.

I really felt that Pune could win the match even though the score was high but the absence of Smith made a huge difference. The whole team failed to perform and even Dhoni was disappointing along with Du Plessis. Losing by 97 runs is such a shame. I feel Pune will be the last on the table this season Sad

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:13:34 PM

I really felt that Pune could win the match even though the score was high but the absence of Smith made a huge difference. The whole team failed to perform and even Dhoni was disappointing along with Du Plessis. Losing by 97 runs is such a shame. I feel Pune will be the last on the table this season Sad

It was clear from the starting that Delhi are going to put high score and the way samson played and in the last moris finished superbly, Pune batting and bowling was fully disappointed, even if smith was their nothing would have happened. Dont come so soon in conclusion that pune are going to be in last on the table still their are lot of games to happen and what if other games pune win.  so just wait as this is IPL T20 anything can happen
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

Rising Pune Supergiant just lost the match by a really huge margin and the absence of Smith was evident in the match and the problem is that Dhoni is not in the best of form but if you look at both the teams Rising Pune Supergiant has a strong team on papers but Samson and Morris played some outstanding shots which took the team to a good total.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:11:44 PM

Pakistan close to the win against West Indies. This will make Pakistan the winner of series and auto-qualifier for World Cup.

Finally, some good batting from seniors.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:01:48 PM

Pakistan close to the win against West Indies. This will make Pakistan the winner of series and auto-qualifier for World Cup.

Its good win as Pakistan keep winning against West Indies in last 26 years and now West Indies have to play in qualifier for next world cup which is worst for them as one of worlds best team is going down day by day just because of poor politics congrats to Pakistan for winning 2 series now good luck for test series
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:37:08 AM

Its good win as Pakistan keep winning against West Indies in last 26 years and now West Indies have to play in qualifier for next world cup which is worst for them as one of worlds best team is going down day by day just because of poor politics congrats to Pakistan for winning 2 series now good luck for test series

The main problem is WI cricket board is not in good terms with most of the WI op cricketers and now those good players are busy in IPL matches and earning good money. But nation team is losing most of the games. This issue is going on for long time other they can easily beat the Pakistan team in particularly short format game they are the best guys to win.
Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: