Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

Today is Pakistan vs South Africe. With the form Pakistan is playing I don't think they have much chances against South Africa. My money will be on Africa (though its hard to get good odds on RSA).

South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first. I think SA want to score big runs to increase the run rate so that they can make Pakistan all out quickly and win by a big margin. As everyone already said this will be mostly one-sided match and SA will trash Pakistan. But I almost stopped betting after directbet site closed so today also not betting on this match.
I guess the result will be same as India v Pakistan . SA to score big and then restrict the out-of-form Pakistan batting line up . Well yeah I have reduced betting on matches too after directbet stopped their services but I still bet on sportsbet and 1xbit .

Would you still stick with that prediction? Grin

Awesome comeback in the tournament by Pakistan!

I think there are two many people whose thinking that South Africa has a better chance of winning, definitely Pakistan bowled well especially Hassan. Let's see what score SA will score.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

Today is Pakistan vs South Africe. With the form Pakistan is playing I don't think they have much chances against South Africa. My money will be on Africa (though its hard to get good odds on RSA).

South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first. I think SA want to score big runs to increase the run rate so that they can make Pakistan all out quickly and win by a big margin. As everyone already said this will be mostly one-sided match and SA will trash Pakistan. But I almost stopped betting after directbet site closed so today also not betting on this match.
I guess the result will be same as India v Pakistan . SA to score big and then restrict the out-of-form Pakistan batting line up . Well yeah I have reduced betting on matches too after directbet stopped their services but I still bet on sportsbet and 1xbit .

I think there are two many people whose thinking that South Africa has a better chance of winning, definitely Pakistan bowled well especially Hassan. Let's see what score SA will score.

It doesn't seem like that they're going to score a lot more than 200, and that should be chase-able target for Pakistan.

Wahab Riaz being replaced by Junaid Khan, is a good change in team.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:32:56 PM

It doesn't seem like that they're going to score a lot more than 200, and that should be chase-able target for Pakistan.

I still doubt that Pakistan can chase a total of 220+ . Pakistani team is on an all time low and if the african bowlers click then they'll same the same fate as they did with India. To anyone reading this, put your money on RSA, the odds are good and they'll win this one.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:36:34 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 05:00:25 PM by Raja_MBZ

I still doubt that Pakistan can chase a total of 220+ . Pakistani team is on an all time low and if the african bowlers click then they'll same the same fate as they did with India. To anyone reading this, put your money on RSA, the odds are good and they'll win this one.

And I still doubt that SA would be able to give up the total of 220+. I'm predicting the score to be between 195 to 205.

EDIT: It seems like they actually scored 219, but looks like Pakistan will be able to defend it. Cheesy
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

Watching today's match between South Africa Vs Pakistan. Pakistan do well bowling and South Africa put in presser, almost going another low scoring match. Pakistan need to win this match to keep safe their position in ICC Champions Trophy. There have chance for Pakistan a good comeback.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

I think Pakistan will be win today, they really played well.  Smiley
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

Watching today's match between South Africa Vs Pakistan. Pakistan do well bowling and South Africa put in presser, almost going another low scoring match. Pakistan need to win this match to keep safe their position in ICC Champions Trophy. There have chance for Pakistan a good comeback.
Pakistan bowled superbly he restricted South Africa just 219 runs. This was a great effort from Pakistan bowlers. But they are also struggling in batting only Fakhar played some good shots after his dismissal now the players are struggling to make a single run in 1 over. Morne Morkel bowled 5 overs and took 2 wickets in same over and gave only 7 runs. The target is less, but I don't have hope for Pakistan. Let's see who will win.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

Pakistan cricket team is so unpredictable, you can't be forecast anything for this team, they can win any match in any situation, also they can be loser any situation...
There are a lot of incidents where they won in a impossible stage, on the other hand, also they lost in a easy stage...they are really funny...
iram3130
Legendary

Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

Pakistan cricket team is so unpredictable, you can't be forecast anything for this team, they can win any match in any situation, also they can be loser any situation...
There are a lot of incidents where they won in a impossible stage, on the other hand, also they lost in a easy stage...they are really funny...

I still remember the one with Australia, last over and they needed 2 runs, they couldn't make it where Maxwell bowled that over.
I guess right now they're thinking that if they don't lose any wickets then they can easily chase this target but it's not that simple. South Africa got a great bowling side, so if Pakistan wants to win this one then they have to increase their run rate now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:35:35 PM

Pakistan bowled superbly he restricted South Africa just 219 runs. This was a great effort from Pakistan bowlers. But they are also struggling in batting only Fakhar played some good shots after his dismissal now the players are struggling to make a single run in 1 over. Morne Morkel bowled 5 overs and took 2 wickets in same over and gave only 7 runs. The target is less, but I don't have hope for Pakistan. Let's see who will win.

The bowling did surprised many, well comeback after the previous game. They can easily cover up the remaining runs to reach target in 25 Overs, until they doesn't loose wickets and unnecessarily it starts raining. Rain is ruining this tournament, as for Aussies they are the greatest victim of rain. Want to see them qualify.
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:40:16 PM

The bowling did surprised many, well comeback after the previous game. They can easily cover up the remaining runs to reach target in 25 Overs, until they doesn't loose wickets and unnecessarily it starts raining. Rain is ruining this tournament, as for Aussies they are the greatest victim of rain. Want to see them qualify.
The fact is that every player gets used to those conditions of the game, which are played constantly at home. Only those who are accustomed to playing in rain weather, will have quite large results and prospects for the final game.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:27:18 PM

The game will be washed away from the looks of it. Pak Will win This match if d/w/l method is applied. This will drop the nrr of pakistan to around -1.03 i think. If Sri Lanka pulls off a miracle the tournament will get interesting. Removing the nrr from the equation for all the teams but that is highly unlikely to happen.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Yeah, it was surprising to see them win against SA who is comparatively a stronger team. Don't think if the complete match was played, still SA would win as the number of runs were too less. This has been their first win in 8 years which is a record for any other team. They not only managed to restrict SA to 219 but they also made a decent score that gave them a 19 runs win. Thanks to Hasan Ali and the other bowlers who contributed to their win.

Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:08:58 PM

Two contrasting performance from Pakistan against India and now against South Africa and this is the sole reason it is hard to predict the performance of Pakistan as one day they perform like the best team in the world and on the other day they play like the worst and rain once again spoiled the match and if it would have being a full match i think it would have been a close game.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:18:24 PM

Yeah, it was surprising to see them win against SA who is comparatively a stronger team. Don't think if the complete match was played, still SA would win as the number of runs were too less. This has been their first win in 8 years which is a record for any other team. They not only managed to restrict SA to 219 but they also made a decent score that gave them a 19 runs win. Thanks to Hasan Ali and the other bowlers who contributed to their win.

Yes, Pakistan would still have won in that case.

Go to the previous page of this thread and check out some old replies about this match. Tongue
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

Yes, Pakistan would still have won in that case.

Go to the previous page of this thread and check out some old replies about this match. Tongue

Nothing can be told about who will win until full match is finished and pakistan are lucky that in this rain hit game they got result atleast let it be through D/L method. Now tommorrow match is also important as if india won the match against lanka then they are through to next level and pakistan will have to win next game with good margin and SA should lose their next match also.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:50:15 PM

Really disappointed with the performance of South Africa and i made a huge mess with the bets and this single upset made a huge loss in a big parlay i was in,never expected this to happen and i never thought rain would affect all the matches before the tournament began and it made a big dent in my bank roll as i lost over $500 with this single upset. Sad
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:25:11 PM

in fact pakistani bowlers show good performance through out the match, their bowling fielding and batting was really superb. although they won the match through DLS but still their position was very strong as compare to South Africa. And specially the Hafeez fast batting in the end change the result of the match in favour of Pakistan. But still all the teams have chances and still they are in the tournament and not a single team is out from the tournament.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

Pakistan deserved this win as they bowled well to restrict South Africa to 219 runs, even though the weather once again spoiled a great game I though South Africa performed poorly with the bat which basically lead to them not making enough runs. If they managed to get around 280-300 runs then South Africa most likely would of won as we have seen so far in this tournament that around 300 runs is hard to chase down and even with the weather they would of had enough runs on the board.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

Pakistan deserved this win as they bowled well to restrict South Africa to 219 runs, even though the weather once again spoiled a great game I though South Africa performed poorly with the bat which basically lead to them not making enough runs. If they managed to get around 280-300 runs then South Africa most likely would of won as we have seen so far in this tournament that around 300 runs is hard to chase down and even with the weather they would of had enough runs on the board.
They really did not deserve it. Damn the duckworth method. Their batting was poor and if given full overs to play, they wouldn't have been able to chase the score thay the africans had put up for them. Its just luck that the rain saved their asses. Does a win with D/L still count as a win on sports betting sites? Or the bet gets cancelled?
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: