Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

Really disappointed with the performance of South Africa and i made a huge mess with the bets and this single upset made a huge loss in a big parlay i was in,never expected this to happen and i never thought rain would affect all the matches before the tournament began and it made a big dent in my bank roll as i lost over $500 with this single upset. Sad

That's why I always say that all games in gambling including these skill based game need some luck to support our analysis and win our bets. I do agree that here we got a better chance to make money but same time we never should bet more money in any single match even though you're very sure about the winner. Better luck for next bet.

Yes, SA didn't play the game up to their potential and it was a very bad performance from a good team.

Today got an another good match between India and Sri Lanka. It looks like all these matches are going affect by rain and duckworth lewis will give many surprises so carefully make a decision to bet on any matches.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

Really disappointed with the performance of South Africa and i made a huge mess with the bets and this single upset made a huge loss in a big parlay i was in,never expected this to happen and i never thought rain would affect all the matches before the tournament began and it made a big dent in my bank roll as i lost over $500 with this single upset. Sad

That's why I always say that all games in gambling including these skill based game need some luck to support our analysis and win our bets. I do agree that here we got a better chance to make money but same time we never should bet more money in any single match even though you're very sure about the winner. Better luck for next bet.

Yes, SA didn't play the game up to their potential and it was a very bad performance from a good team.

Today got an another good match between India and Sri Lanka. It looks like all these matches are going affect by rain and duckworth lewis will give many surprises so carefully make a decision to bet on any matches.

The weather forecast was not that bad. It would have been a great match as South Africa was bowling well, just that they should have got some wickets early. Pakistan won by 19 runs, if SA had 2 more wickets then it would have been crucial.
The neighbors clash today will be a good competition hopefully, both the teams want to move on to the next stage. Let's see.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:47:41 AM

The time most of the match will be has got good attention from the cricket enthusiasts, because after a long an 50 over tournament is taking place. Most of the time SA used to show unexpected results, same happened in this match. They used to chase 350's at the same goes very low. Personally in my view it's a strong team with good players, but unlucky most of the time.
btctaskerz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

If tomorrow PAK and RSA play full match then Pakistan will win the match because when match stopped there score is 119-3 27over in the same time RSA have 100 runs.after rain Pakistan need only 100 runs on 23 over its too easy any way Pakistan win the match. Cheesy
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:31:03 AM

If tomorrow PAK and RSA play full match then Pakistan will win the match because when match stopped there score is 119-3 27over in the same time RSA have 100 runs.after rain Pakistan need only 100 runs on 23 over its too easy any way Pakistan win the match. Cheesy
No, pakistan has a very week batting side, and it wouldn't have taken themselves more 10 overs to go all out.
Today its India vs Sri Lanka at The Oval. Sri Lanka has a good chance of winning this one. Will be a tough one for the Indians.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:53:43 AM

No, pakistan has a very week batting side, and it wouldn't have taken themselves more 10 overs to go all out.
Today its India vs Sri Lanka at The Oval. Sri Lanka has a good chance of winning this one. Will be a tough one for the Indians.

Agreed, Pakistan's batting side is quite inexperienced, If one or two wickets would have fallen in quick succession after the rain delay, The match could have been well over for Pakistan. As for today's match, I think it will be a one way road for india, They are in good nick plus everything is clicking for them right now. Srilanka on the other hand are quiet inexperienced just like Pakistan, My bets are on India, But its cricket and miracles do happen in cricket.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:03:16 AM

Agreed, Pakistan's batting side is quite inexperienced, If one or two wickets would have fallen in quick succession after the rain delay, The match could have been well over for Pakistan. As for today's match, I think it will be a one way road for india, They are in good nick plus everything is clicking for them right now. Srilanka on the other hand are quiet inexperienced just like Pakistan, My bets are on India, But its cricket and miracles do happen in cricket.
Yes, miracles do happen in Cricket and it won't be surprising if Indians loose this one. The Lankans are inexperienced but the Indians arent also very good too. A little but of faith can make the Lankans win. The odds are good. If someone has some spare btc. Put it on Lanka
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

Yes, miracles do happen in Cricket and it won't be surprising if Indians loose this one. The Lankans are inexperienced but the Indians arent also very good too. A little but of faith can make the Lankans win. The odds are good. If someone has some spare btc. Put it on Lanka
Right now Indian openers are dominating and have given SL no chance to get into the game and since India has a long batting line up SL must do something to break this partnership and take quick wickets to restrict Indians to 300 or 325.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:30:56 AM

Right now Indian openers are dominating and have given SL no chance to get into the game and since India has a long batting line up SL must do something to break this partnership and take quick wickets to restrict Indians to 300 or 325.

I think that total is still possible as India has a great batting line up and players are in form, especially Yuvraj Singh. Kohli's duck is a loss for India but still hope is there. Let's see.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:53:31 AM

India's batting goes deep, I am still expecting around 350 from them and looks like they are on their way to achieve this, Dhoni, Yuvi still remaining and dhawan is looking good, So lookout for atleast 350 from India.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:58:17 AM

Today's match between India and Sri Lanka.
I think India should be the winner of this match, usually India play well against Sri Lanka, moreover in the big stage they obviously will show their strength as they can. If today they win then they will go to the semi final in this group...
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

India's batting goes deep, I am still expecting around 350 from them and looks like they are on their way to achieve this, Dhoni, Yuvi still remaining and dhawan is looking good, So lookout for atleast 350 from India.
Bad luck for yovi as he just got out,but ms dhoni is lucky enough because he just won a review.Hope Ind manage to score at least 310-320 as this is enough for them imo.Surely a win for them against sri lanka.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:05:29 PM

Bad luck for yovi as he just got out,but ms dhoni is lucky enough because he just won a review.Hope Ind manage to score at least 310-320 as this is enough for them imo.Surely a win for them against sri lanka.
This is a do or die match for Sri Lanka . They gotto win this somehow so they will bat well I suppose . Dhoni was saved by inches and I have a feeling that he will play well today Smiley Expecting a half century from him ( its been long enough  ).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

This is a do or die match for Sri Lanka . They gotto win this somehow so they will bat well I suppose . Dhoni was saved by inches and I have a feeling that he will play well today Smiley Expecting a half century from him ( its been long enough  ).

India batted very well with MSD and Kedhar Jadhav hitting those fours and sixes. 321 is a very competitive score when you see India's bowling. My bet is on India today but you can't predict in a do or die match, anything can happen.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

Jayshree85

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

India batted very well with MSD and Kedhar Jadhav hitting those fours and sixes. 321 is a very competitive score when you see India's bowling. My bet is on India today but you can't predict in a do or die match, anything can happen.

Sri lankan batsman are not upto the form so this score i dont think that they will chase it, we can see some fight but in the end India will win and they will also play final for sure.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

India going to win today's CT17 match.  Wink
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

Sri lankan batsman are not upto the form so this score i dont think that they will chase it, we can see some fight but in the end India will win and they will also play final for sure.
Sri lankan batsmans are fighting well.
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

India posted a huge total but Srilanka is on the verge of winning the match despite the huge total of runs made by India.In the past two days we saw two incredible matches where the underdog performed really well and won the match,yesterday Pakistan won the match against South Africa and today Srilanka on the verge of winning the match against India.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

That was a wonderful prediction Tongue ,India just lost the match as Srilanka chased their biggest total in one day international and won the match,Kusal Mendis is adjudged the man of the match for his wonderful performance and all of the batsmen contributed really well to chase this huge total.Next India will be having a tough match up with South Africa and Srilanka will be facing Pakistan.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:36:46 PM

That was a wonderful prediction Tongue ,India just lost the match as Srilanka chased their biggest total in one day international and won the match,Kusal Mendis is adjudged the man of the match for his wonderful performance and all of the batsmen contributed really well to chase this huge total.Next India will be having a tough match up with South Africa and Srilanka will be facing Pakistan.
Yes, Srilanka did a outstanding batting and It's one of the top wins, that help to beat India. Surely 321 a big total but it's a very chaseable target too. Good batting from Mathews and Kusal batted really well. I thought the second-wicket partnership was turning point
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: