Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589326 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:42:22 PM

Once again rain stops a match but England was most likely going to win anyway even if the rain didn't come. It's only the 2nd time Australia hasn't made it out of the group stage of the Champions Trophy and it's the first time Bangladesh make it through the group stage so congrats on them and England on being the first 2 teams to go through. Australia had a lot of bad luck during this tournament with rain in all 3 of there games which does make it hard to perform under conditions like that.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:26:18 AM

Australia had a lot of bad luck during this tournament with rain in all 3 of there games which does make it hard to perform under conditions like that.
There was a lot of rain delays for sure,but Australia was not performing really well either,even in the first match if the match was to be continued without the disruption of rain they could have lost against New Zealand and so is the case with England match,with rain or not they would have lost it,it was not a good tournament for them,Asian teams are performing better in this tournament.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 06:15:42 AM

Australia had a lot of bad luck during this tournament with rain in all 3 of there games which does make it hard to perform under conditions like that.
There was a lot of rain delays for sure,but Australia was not performing really well either,even in the first match if the match was to be continued without the disruption of rain they could have lost against New Zealand and so is the case with England match,with rain or not they would have lost it,it was not a good tournament for them,Asian teams are performing better in this tournament.

Yes I agree that Australia were not performing all that good and yes they might of lost their opening match against New Zealand but I think that when a team has many interruptions like Australia did it can take effect on the players performance. Yes the Asian teams have been playing well which I didn't expect to happen, well I knew India would play good but not the other teams. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:32:15 AM

Yes I agree that Australia were not performing all that good and yes they might of lost their opening match against New Zealand but I think that when a team has many interruptions like Australia did it can take effect on the players performance. Yes the Asian teams have been playing well which I didn't expect to happen, well I knew India would play good but not the other teams. 

Well actually Australia team were worst this time even they were lossing first match and rain came and next match when they were winning rain came. so both options happened. Today India vs SA match and in this group now both matches are just like quarter final as who ever wins will go to semi final. India first match played well and second match they done very worst so now we cannot say how are they going to perform. SA team players are familiar with Indian players as they recently played with them in IPL so i think this should help SA players to know the weakness of this players and attack against them on that weak point and win fo SA
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

What a performance by bangladesh never expect that a team like bangladesh would qualify and a team like australia and new zealand would be out of the champions trophy. Congrats to england also qualifying by being top of the table and not losing a single match.
The match tomorrow would really be important for india as well as south africa as the teqm which loses is out. And i also don't like the way champions trophy fixtures have been this year coincidently 2 matches of india being on a sunday.
SA VS INDIA @INDIA odds 1.93 stake 20 mbtc return 37

I doubt india will win, Alot of RSA players have been playing the IPL So they will be familiar with India's bowling line up, I see RSA winning this match quite easily if they don't choke! As they have a habbit of doing it on main stages, But it will be an interesting match indeed, Both teams have good batting line ups, but RSA has the better Bowling line up of the two. My Bets on RSA, Should be a good match to watch.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:42:58 AM

What a performance by bangladesh never expect that a team like bangladesh would qualify and a team like australia and new zealand would be out of the champions trophy. Congrats to england also qualifying by being top of the table and not losing a single match.
The match tomorrow would really be important for india as well as south africa as the teqm which loses is out. And i also don't like the way champions trophy fixtures have been this year coincidently 2 matches of india being on a sunday.

I doubt india will win, Alot of RSA players have been playing the IPL So they will be familiar with India's bowling line up, I see RSA winning this match quite easily if they don't choke! As they have a habbit of doing it on main stages, But it will be an interesting match indeed, Both teams have good batting line ups, but RSA has the better Bowling line up of the two. My Bets on RSA, Should be a good match to watch.

Both India and South Africa are strong teams which are coming off losses.
South Africa is the number one ranked team and will be favourites. I would pick the team chasing to win this match.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:48:17 AM

South Africa is the number one ranked team and will be favourites. I would pick the team chasing to win this match.
Exactly Smiley It is wise to not bet until the toss and then to go for chasing team to win the match . Both are great teams and both have the capacity to beat each other , whoever plays well today wins the match that's it. I hope Indians have improved their bowling or atleast found out why they gave out that many runs .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:44:48 AM

2 more wickets in this power play will just kill South Africa's batting, India is at a strong point right now and they should not let the batsmans to get into the momentum. Let's see.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:46:35 AM

India won the toss and elected to field first and now SA scored 152 runs in 32.5 overs and lost 4 wickets. The match is very interesting because both teams have to win this match to top the points table and make sure their next round spot. If India picks up another couple of wickets quickly then they can put a break on run rate otherwise SA may score more than 300 runs.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

And the chokers are choking again, There goes my bet down the drain, RSA will always be the chokers, They don't rise up to the occasion no matter where they are playing. Lets see if they can make a game out of it or not, Anything above 250 may give them a chance, But that's a long way from here (Currently 165/5). India now has to play really poorly to lose this one, Should be a walk in the park for India.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

And the chokers are choking again, There goes my bet down the drain, RSA will always be the chokers, They don't rise up to the occasion no matter where they are playing. Lets see if they can make a game out of it or not, Anything above 250 may give them a chance, But that's a long way from here (Currently 165/5). India now has to play really poorly to lose this one, Should be a walk in the park for India.

Agree the Chokers are already choking again, had expected them to give some fight at least but no a meal surrender it's the typical way I guess they play at the big games. What a boring match, until they suddenly score runs and pick up to many Indian wickets this match looks a dead rubber to me, with India can take a cake walk in this match.
shank_80

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

ICC Champions Trophy India v South Africa at Ovel, South Africa performance is very poor except Kock and Amla bating. 178 runs for 6 wickets and 40 overs, I thick they are all out within 225 runs and chasing to India is very easy. If rain is come also a chance India to qualify for next level.
pitham1
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:53:59 PM

Agree the Chokers are already choking again, had expected them to give some fight at least but no a meal surrender it's the typical way I guess they play at the big games. What a boring match, until they suddenly score runs and pick up to many Indian wickets this match looks a dead rubber to me, with India can take a cake walk in this match.

South Africa are all out for 191. This total shouldn't trouble India at all. India has scored 300+ runs with ease in the first 2 matches. They will make short work of this target.

dmamigo

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:13:58 PM

South Africa are all out for 191. This total shouldn't trouble India at all. India has scored 300+ runs with ease in the first 2 matches. They will make short work of this target.

South Africa really played pretty bad, India can easily chase the 192 runs. Unless SA also shows some brilliant bowling.
India has started their innings with opener Dhawan and Rohit, hope they show their consistency and play as they played their previous games.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:41:31 PM

South Africa really played pretty bad, India can easily chase the 192 runs. Unless SA also shows some brilliant bowling.
India has started their innings with opener Dhawan and Rohit, hope they show their consistency and play as they played their previous games.

Rohit Sharma got out for a lazy shot and I hope Virat understands the importance of this match and plays a captains knock. South Africa got all out with 3 run out and it was unnecessary. India will win this for sure.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

That is some sloppy performance from South Africa and their performance when it comes to ICC tournaments are always like this and India bowled and fielded really well to restrict them below 200 runs and in return India started safely and even if rain interrupts the match India will be winning this match.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

That is some sloppy performance from South Africa and their performance when it comes to ICC tournaments are always like this and India bowled and fielded really well to restrict them below 200 runs and in return India started safely and even if rain interrupts the match India will be winning this match.
India seems to be topping group B with their performance today. Going to be a easy win over SA. Sri Lanka vs Pakistan tomorrow to find out who lands into the 2nd spot. Tough to decide who it is going to be. I'll take Sri Lanka over Pakistan at the moment, just because of their solid performance against India but you never know. Both Groups have opened up to a lot of possibilities in the last couple of days.

onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

Yes, poor performance from South Africa. Somehow, they just managed 191 runs only. India keep safe batting till now that ensure get the easy winning. So far, India require another 61 runs with 9 wickets and 23 overs remaining. Easily get this.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

Yes, poor performance from South Africa. Somehow, they just managed 191 runs only. India keep safe batting till now that ensure get the easy winning. So far, India require another 61 runs with 9 wickets and 23 overs remaining. Easily get this.
Can't really decode the mind set of SA , I think they panicked because 3 run outs? You need not get runs that eagerly in such important match . They should have played bit more patiently Sad I was expecting a big epic match here . Indians move on to semi-finals and face Bangladesh there .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Can't really decode the mind set of SA , I think they panicked because 3 run outs? You need not get runs that eagerly in such important match . They should have played bit more patiently Sad I was expecting a big epic match here . Indians move on to semi-finals and face Bangladesh there .

South Africa and New Zealand were always the teams which panic or I guess they just can't handle the pressure in big tournaments. Sad to see that West Indies is not below 8th rank, they would have given a good fight.
Tomorrow's quarter final match is interesting now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1104 »
  Print  

Jump to: