Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589353 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

An important semi finals match of champion's trophy and we have a match between unbeatable vs unpredictable.
My bets are on England, they're​ in form and having the home ground advantage. Let's see..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:41:55 AM

It's 14th of June few hours left the first semi-final of the 2017 Champions Trophy ENG vs PAK. However, Pakistan came back strongly from the criticism they received from one. England is coming into the game with a lot more confidence, they have won all their three games in the tournament with much ease. They enter the semi-final as favourites to win the game, but won't discount the challenge of the Pakistani side that easily.

I think England will easily beat the Pakistan as they are more balanced team than Pakistan. As per me, England and India will face each other in the Final and it will be a tough match. There are 20 to 30 % chance for Pakistan and Bangladesh; England and India are favorites at the moment.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:20:49 AM

It's 14th of June few hours left the first semi-final of the 2017 Champions Trophy ENG vs PAK. However, Pakistan came back strongly from the criticism they received from one. England is coming into the game with a lot more confidence, they have won all their three games in the tournament with much ease. They enter the semi-final as favourites to win the game, but won't discount the challenge of the Pakistani side that easily.

I think England will easily beat the Pakistan as they are more balanced team than Pakistan. As per me, England and India will face each other in the Final and it will be a tough match. There are 20 to 30 % chance for Pakistan and Bangladesh; England and India are favorites at the moment.
All the Indians will be supporting Pakistan today against England just because they want to see Pak v Ind finals Smiley but I don't think England will let that happen Smiley I agree with you on Eng v Ind finals .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:54:21 AM

All the Indians will be supporting Pakistan today against England just because they want to see Pak v Ind finals Smiley but I don't think England will let that happen Smiley I agree with you on Eng v Ind finals .

These enemy country people never expect that all. Both won't likely accept the growth of each other.Match is started just before and 4 overs up and scores is around 22 for one wicket. I wish to see the Britishers to see in finals. hales may hit to man of the match for this first semi final.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

These enemy country people never expect that all. Both won't likely accept the growth of each other.Match is started just before and 4 overs up and scores is around 22 for one wicket. I wish to see the Britishers to see in finals. hales may hit to man of the match for this first semi final.

This semifinal structure is different from what I had aspected. Pakistan and Bangladesh are a bit of surprise but again 3 south asian countries in semis.
The England would have better odds and it would be a better final if England won.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

England is currently at 127/2 at 27 overs. They need to hold their wickets and increase their RR.
I would expect them to put 300+ on scoreboard. Less would be dangerous as Pakistan is unpredictable this tournament.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

This semifinal structure is different from what I had aspected. Pakistan and Bangladesh are a bit of surprise but again 3 south asian countries in semis.
The England would have better odds and it would be a better final if England won.

I was expected SA and AUS in semis, but the rain changed our planning, and it helps Pakistan and Bangladesh to enter semifinal. Today 1st semifinal match is going on Pakistan bowlers are doing do pick 3 wickets the score is 128/3. 28 overs completed. England captain is playing, and he is in tremendous form. If he stands up to 50 overs, then the target will reach 300+ runs. I hope England will win this game.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:31:09 AM

England 128/3 after 28 overs, they are facing tight competition against Pakistan. I think England is not going to score another 300 over, it will below 300 but also it will be tough to chase for Pakistan. but Pakistan is an unpredictable team, they can do anything at their day..
I still bet with England...
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

England 128/3 after 28 overs, they are facing tight competition against Pakistan. I think England is not going to score another 300 over, it will below 300 but also it will be tough to chase for Pakistan. but Pakistan is an unpredictable team, they can do anything at their day..

I must say, Pakistan is back in action. After 33 overs England is only managed to score 150 for the loss of 5 wickets. If they restrict them for less than 200 then Pakistan has a great chance of winning this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

I must say, Pakistan is back in action. After 33 overs England is only managed to score 150 for the loss of 5 wickets. If they restrict them for less than 200 then Pakistan has a great chance of winning this.
Great come back form Pakistan team they will doing good bwoling attack already England has lost 7 wkt for 197 47 overs, sure Pakistan will play final with India.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

Now 212 is an competitive target even for the standard of Pakistan.
Pakistan can surprise any team with their batting while England's bowler would try theirs luck to contain Pakistan.
I'd love to see two asian teams competing in final.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

Now 212 is an competitive target even for the standard of Pakistan.
Pakistan can surprise any team with their batting while England's bowler would try theirs luck to contain Pakistan.
I'd love to see two asian teams competing in final.

England will be unhappy with them self by not posting a good total on board. Also their bowling start is not being good. Pakistan already cruising along with 30/0 in 8.3 overs. Now mostly it should be easy for Pakistan to win unless they goof up their batting . Hope for final may be between India vs Pakistan.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

What a performance by Pakistan, after 14 overs Pakistan scored 80 runs without not getting any wicket, if all the things will go remain same then Pakistan is going to play at final, but they are very unpredictable team so no words will match with them. In cricket, anything can happen..
pitham1
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

What a performance by Pakistan, after 14 overs Pakistan scored 80 runs without not getting any wicket, if all the things will go remain same then Pakistan is going to play at final, but they are very unpredictable team so no words will match with them. In cricket, anything can happen..

Pakistan are on track for victory here. They have scored 166/1 after 30 overs. I don't think even Pakistan can lose this match from this point.  Grin
So an India Pakistan final looks likely. It is going to be one hell of an entertainer.  Smiley

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

I don't get it what's up with pakistan , many are saying they are out of form as they barely play with any other team but they turn to be a really strong team this cup losing only one match to india till now and defeating teams like sri lanka and most probably going to defeat england also in the semi as score is 180 for 1. Tomorrow is going to be the next semi final between india and bangladesh, i totally remember last time in quater finals bangladesh lost a match of winning 2 runs from 3 balls , the question can history be repeated again and if india wins the finals going to another session of breaking of radio and television. I'll be going with india making it to finals
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

Pakistan are on track for victory here. They have scored 166/1 after 30 overs. I don't think even Pakistan can lose this match from this point.  Grin
So an India Pakistan final looks likely. It is going to be one hell of an entertainer.  Smiley
Pakistan won the match against England, now they have to play Final again Bangladesh or India, Although India has a strong team against Bangladesh but still Bangladesh can also upset India. if India won the second Semi Final then it will be a great Final again. because we always expect a good match between Pakistan and India. Pakistan will be playing their first Campion Trophy Final match. they reached to the final for the first time. This time my favourite team will be Pakistan.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:02:23 PM

What a match where England lost to Pakistan. It was not that easy wicket of making 300=. Anything above 250 + would have being competitive and may have put some pressure on Pakistan. But they played well to win the match. Now lets see who wins tomorrow to enter finals.

iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:14:30 PM

What a match where England lost to Pakistan. It was not that easy wicket of making 300=. Anything above 250 + would have being competitive and may have put some pressure on Pakistan. But they played well to win the match. Now lets see who wins tomorrow to enter finals.

It turned out to be fully once sided​ match, the morality and body language of English players was very low. Pakistan did a great job today and entered their first ever finals in champion's trophy.
Don't underestimate Bangla tigers but Indian players are in great form, let's see..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

dmamigo

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:31:40 PM

It turned out to be fully once sided​ match, the morality and body language of English players was very low. Pakistan did a great job today and entered their first ever finals in champion's trophy.
Don't underestimate Bangla tigers but Indian players are in great form, let's see..

The trophy will be going to South Asia, it would have been better if England won today, but it seemed they were not interested. Very low quality performance, though they played pretty good previously in this tournament.

This Champions Trophy has been very unpredictable, but India is a strong team with great  form overall. Hope to see them win.
The Final would be then much more enjoyable, if India and Pakistan plays the final.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:42:36 PM

It turned out to be fully once sided match, the morality and body language of English players was very low. Pakistan did a great job today and entered their first ever finals in champion's trophy.

The trophy will be going to South Asia, it would have been better if England won today, but it seemed they were not interested. Very low quality performance, though they played pretty good previously in this tournament.

This Champions Trophy has been very unpredictable, but India is a strong team with great  form overall. Hope to see them win.
The Final would be then much more enjoyable, if India and Pakistan plays the final.
England players show poor performance in today's match. They are very careless in bowling and batting. I never estimated that England would lose a match like this. Pakistan did a superb job, this unpredictable entry to finals. No one expected that 8th rank team Pakistan will qualify finals in this tournament. Congarts Pakistan.

Tomorrow 2nd semifinal match b/w India vs Bangladesh. Eveyone is expecting India wants to win this game including me.
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: