Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589069 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:41:58 PM

What a thrill match South Africa won the match by three runs, last over taking wicket and a runout, now the serie is level 1-1 sunday match will be the decider match.

India match is stuck in the rain and mostly this match wont happen.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:06:20 PM

The first match between WI/IND has no result but I'm glad to see India back in form. Dhawan played well along with Rahane and Kohli too managed to make some runs before the match got called off. Only if they had to play, they would have managed to register a win in their first ODI. Still many matches to go.

SA and England had a great T20 match. Till the last ball bowled, I was still unsure as a 4 could have tied the match but that run out did not help them. Glad that they managed to tie the series as of now.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:15:32 PM

The first match between WI/IND has no result but I'm glad to see India back in form. Dhawan played well along with Rahane and Kohli too managed to make some runs before the match got called off. Only if they had to play, they would have managed to register a win in their first ODI. Still many matches to go.

SA and England had a great T20 match. Till the last ball bowled, I was still unsure as a 4 could have tied the match but that run out did not help them. Glad that they managed to tie the series as of now.

I dont agree that in India vs West Indies match India would have managed to win their first ODI their run rate was not so good and even WI were having benefit of home ground so they could also have won the match.

SA vs England match was really a good match with last bal 4 needed but they could not take it. now the series is 1-1 so the 3rd match will be the decider match.
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:14:46 PM

SA vs England match was really a good match with last bal 4 needed but they could not take it. now the series is 1-1 so the 3rd match will be the decider match.
It was a really close match and till the last two overs i really thought that England could win the match but then South Africa started picking up the wickets at the right time and that made the difference in this match.Hope to see more interesting match like these in the future.
Ind Vs WI match is washed out because of rain,either way it was a boring encounter.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

I dont agree that in India vs West Indies match India would have managed to win their first ODI their run rate was not so good and even WI were having benefit of home ground so they could also have won the match.

The run rate was not good but they had wickets in hand and plus 10 overs left with a score of 199 already. The Indians mostly start batting in these last 10 overs and they could have easily made 70-80 more runs with Virat and Dhoni being in form. It would have been tough for WI to chase those runs down. Also, it being their home ground, I feel that WI have always been a weaker team and their bowling hasn't been that great as well. They have lost against India many times which is why I believed that India had a 70-30 chance of winning this one.

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:05:31 PM

1st odi of West Indies v India the game has been called off due to rain, India looking forward at stage but unfortunately match called off, on tomorrow onwards we have icc women's world cup there have two matchs 1st new Zealand w v Sri Lanka w and 2nd match between England w v India w.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

The Indian team's openers seem to be in really good touch. I believe India would have won the match.
West Indies have struggled against spin, losing even to Afghanistan recently.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:41:17 AM

The Indian team's openers seem to be in really good touch. I believe India would have won the match.

Yes, India had put up a good total in 40 overs and mostly they would have scored 300+ runs in 50 overs because still, eight wickets were there to finish the game. But it steams WI was lucky yesterday and rain have helped them to save this match. For last one year plus WI team is not doing good in all formats of the cricket game.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:52:25 AM

SA vs England match was really a good their with last bal 4 needed but they could not take it. now the series is 1-1 so the 3rd match will be the decider match.

Yes, India had put up a good total in 40 overs and mostly they would have scored 300+ runs in 50 overs because still, eight wickets were there to finish the game. But it steams WI was lucky yesterday and rain have helped them to save this match. For last one year plus WI team is not doing good in all formats of the cricket game.

After winning T20 world cup the team was totally changed all senior players are coming out from the team becasue of payment issues. And they are busy with some local tournaments like IPL, BPL and other games. So WI team is so weak they don't have an experienced player in there team. Yes, yestearday match rain helped WI not to lose this game.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:14:17 AM

England take on India in the Women's World Cup today, England have won the toss and chosen to bowl first.
India have some upcoming players, including Deepti Sharma, and it will be interesting to see how they perform.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

England take on India in the Women's World Cup today, England have won the toss and chosen to bowl first.
India have some upcoming players, including Deepti Sharma, and it will be interesting to see how they perform.

India openers have played well and S.Mandana have given a very good startup but unlucky that could not make it to century, and now they are 204/1 in 40 overs so 300 score is still good for india to defend the match and win it.

Srilanka are struggling and they are five wickets down
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:18:26 PM

Women English cricket team also as strong as men cricket team, they have some talented female cricketers. Those are capable to create positive impact on pitch, I think India female cricket team will not able to beat them, I always bet with English cricket team so today I also keep my support to them...
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

Women English cricket team also as strong as men cricket team, they have some talented female cricketers. Those are capable to create positive impact on pitch, I think India female cricket team will not able to beat them, I always bet with English cricket team so today I also keep my support to them...

I think India is going to win today, was disappointed yesterday because of the rain but today it's their match for sure.
Mandhana played really well and Mithali Raj with her consistency. My bets are on India and they are my favorite to win this tourny.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

England have already lost 5 wickets and still required 104 in 12 overs. If Fran gets out then India chances of winning will be more. She is playing well at the moment. Team which will be more composite in the last 10 overs will win the match.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

Now England require just 64 from 48 balls and they still have 4 wickets in hand. If they manage to retain their wickets, the score is not that big to get but a wicket can change things again. Fran is really playing well now and needs to stick around till the end. Still wish that India wins and manages to get her wicket.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

Now England require just 64 from 48 balls and they still have 4 wickets in hand. If they manage to retain their wickets, the score is not that big to get but a wicket can change things again. Fran is really playing well now and needs to stick around till the end. Still wish that India wins and manages to get her wicket.

I dont think that they can chase it down, because they are not able to play spinners and now the run rate has gone past 8.36, and still main bowlers overs are left.

South Africa won the match losing only one wicket and Srilanka lost it vey badly
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

I dont think that they can chase it down, because they are not able to play spinners and now the run rate has gone past 8.36, and still main bowlers overs are left.

South Africa won the match losing only one wicket and Srilanka lost it vey badly

As expected India won by 35 runs, S Mandhana getting the player of the match. On the other match Sri Lankan team did worse and New Zealand took this opportunity to get a huge victory.
Tomorrow's India vs West Indies match is interesting now as first match got abandoned.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

South Africa won the match losing only one wicket and Srilanka lost it very badly
England lost the match they got all out for 246 runs, and India won the match by 35 runs. Indian women's showed all round performance and won this game easily. Actually, they had a chance to make 300 runs but last 10 overs they scored 80 runs. The Indian openers played fantastic innings both batsman had an opportunity to a make century, but both missed easy chance. Congrats India good start.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:45:49 PM

South Africa won the match losing only one wicket and Srilanka lost it very badly
England lost the match they got all out for 246 runs, and India won the match by 35 runs. Indian women's showed all round performance and won this game easily. Actually, they had a chance to make 300 runs but last 10 overs they scored 80 runs. The Indian openers played fantastic innings both batsman had an opportunity to a make century, but both missed easy chance. Congrats India good start.
A Brilliant performance by Indian women's team also made a good score. Though It was chase able score, but England lost a few too many wickets and struggled. It was a brilliant match, credit to India. But England disappointing to lose as host.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:24:49 PM

A Brilliant performance by Indian women's team also made a good score. Though It was chase able score, but England lost a few too many wickets and struggled. It was a brilliant match, credit to India. But England disappointing to lose as host.
Yes India w team did great job there good batting and blowing performance, I think this team going reach to final sure.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: