Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587845 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

I am glad that I bet on draw for 5.2 odds pre-live . Had a feeling both teams batsmen will play well this time and hence went for it , it isn't over yet but if England batsmen play well then I guess I will make good profits.
It is a really good odd if England could survive the last day with six wickets left,it would be a huge win,but i highly doubt that they could survive the first hour and if they do not loose any wicket in the first session then there is a possibility that they could manage to draw the match,still the odds are in favor of Australia to win the match.

That may not be possible for England team to draw this match. England confidence level also very poor after losing first two matches so they can't play one whole day.

Australia won this match by an innings and 41 runs. England all out for just 218 runs in second innings. England batsman not able to face Australian bowling attack in this complete series. Their bowling team did a better than batting team and we can say it was a complete failure of England team. Australia deserves this win because they really played good cricket.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:21:32 AM

I am glad that I bet on draw for 5.2 odds pre-live . Had a feeling both teams batsmen will play well this time and hence went for it , it isn't over yet but if England batsmen play well then I guess I will make good profits.
It is a really good odd if England could survive the last day with six wickets left,it would be a huge win,but i highly doubt that they could survive the first hour and if they do not loose any wicket in the first session then there is a possibility that they could manage to draw the match,still the odds are in favor of Australia to win the match.

That may not be possible for England team to draw this match. England confidence level also very poor after losing first two matches so they can't play one whole day.
So Australia regained the Ashes, they have completely outclassed England.It would be miracle if England manages to avoid 5-0 drubbing. England bowlers didn't look convincing with the ball lack of pace, bounce, swing. Austarlian bowlers shown how to bowl in spicy bowling conditions.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:38:23 AM

Well done Australia on the big win beating England easy, they again bat poor with the top order fail again. i think if England want to play better they need to make changes to the team, bring in some fresh players for Melbourne test match. Look like steve smith will win man of the series the way he is playing, he way in front right now.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

Well done Australia on the big win beating England easy, they again bat poor with the top order fail again. i think if England want to play better they need to make changes to the team, bring in some fresh players for Melbourne test match. Look like steve smith will win man of the series the way he is playing, he way in front right now.
Surely now time for England to bring some good batsmen in team and Cook is already out of touch he need to step down from team or need some time out of team for bringing back his form because they have not good start and middle order is also not performing which is worst for them just Malan and Bairstow do good but they cannot safe them every time
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

Surely now time for England to bring some good batsmen in team and Cook is already out of touch he need to step down from team or need some time out of team for bringing back his form because they have not good start and middle order is also not performing which is worst for them just Malan and Bairstow do good but they cannot safe them every time
Can England win at least one match in this series? I lost hopes in England, and Australia is simply super in this series. They batted well and bowled superbly especially captain Smith performance is outstanding. I think England can make some changes in next match let's see they will bounce back or not.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

Can England win at least one match in this series? I lost hopes in England, and Australia is simply super in this series. They batted well and bowled superbly especially captain Smith performance is outstanding. I think England can make some changes in next match let's see they will bounce back or not.
In my view they have very few chance to bounce back in this series because now time is running out very quickly for them and they have very few options Stoke is very big impact for them all batting not giving positive reply to Aussies Bowing which is on target and England bowlers also not on target I already predicted this is going to be 4 - 0 or 5 - 0
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

I thought Sri Lanka will make a humongous score today in response to Rohit's last hit but felt like they lacked conviction and also many errors in communication between the batsmen. 215 is not that much to hold Indian batting line up. Sri Lankan bowling is good but whether it is good enough to hold all the Indian Batsmen.?
Even myself couldn't believe my eyes. Expected at least 300+ but today's drama turns inin vain. But, Last 17.5 overs 55 runs 8 wickets!!! Indian bowling attack can inflict serious damage at time. 215 is not that much enough run on the board to stuck Indian batting line up.

Last five wickets just added 15 runs to the total. SL got the very good start today but middle order and lower order batsman failed to build huge scored based on a good start. Now India needs another 171 runs in 41.0 overs and still got nine wickets. It is not a big total for Indians and they will easily reach this total win this match. I don't think India will do the same mistake as SL. They will score slowly these runs to win the match.

Yes 100 plus runs they lost only 1 wicket i thought today they will make 300+ runs but in just a few minutes they lost 5 wickets. Indian is in good form now they lost only 1 wicket for 86 runs, so I think they will win this match easily. I am sure they won't make the same mistake as SL is done before because they got world class batsman.

Dhawan is in amazing form and made the century again today. He is the man of the series because of his brilliant performances with the bat. India proved again that inspite of losing so badly in the first match they bounced back brilliantly in the next 2 matches and that is why they are one of the champion side today in the world.

Excellent comeback by the Indian team after loosing the first match. Sri Lanka thrashed them in the first game but India managed to bounce back in second ODI, all thanks to double century by the captain Rohit Sharma. Indian bowlers restricted SL from scoring runs in the decider match and rest of the formalities were completed by the Dhawan and Iyer. Overall it was a good series for india before the difficult South Africa tour.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

In my view they have very few chance to bounce back in this series because now time is running out very quickly for them and they have very few options Stoke is very big impact for them all batting not giving positive reply to Aussies Bowing which is on target and England bowlers also not on target I already predicted this is going to be 4 - 0 or 5 - 0

At the start of this Ashes series I said that I think England could win at least one test match but its looking unlikely now as I was expecting them to perfom like the way they have been. Cook is out of form and may be time for him to retire as there is speculation that this might be the case which will then make way for a fresh face in the team which England might need to help them start to perform well. Australia will be very tough to beat in Melbourne so I can't see England winning this upcoming test match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:28:08 AM

Tomorrow first one day match between New Zealand and West Indies. WI already lost the test series with 3-0 to NZ and now one-day matches. I think surely Wi is going lose this match and we can make some profit from this match. But remember don't bet huge amount in a single game, always play safe. We got three one-day matches and three T20 matches between these two teams.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Tomorrow first one day match between New Zealand and West Indies. WI already lost the test series with 3-0 to NZ and now one-day matches. I think surely Wi is going lose this match and we can make some profit from this match. But remember don't bet huge amount in a single game, always play safe. We got three one-day matches and three T20 matches between these two teams.

Current west indies team do not look confident in winning test matches.They are much fond and excited to be part of a fast-paced game and so will be better when it comes to t20 and one-day internationals.I would bet on West Indies than on NZ.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Current west indies team do not look confident in winning test matches.They are much fond and excited to be part of a fast-paced game and so will be better when it comes to t20 and one-day internationals.I would bet on West Indies than on NZ.

Right WI team is not fit for test cricket, but they can give good performance in one day or T20 matches. Taking WI team easy in limited over match is not safe. NZ is fav team in this game, but we don't underestimate WI. Don't go for all in my prediction is also NZ will win this game.
Nazaneen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

They are going to face white wash. I do not why their team is not going to perform in a single match.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

Now we are just few hours away from first ODI between NZ vs West Indies its look like not one sided affair as Chris Gayle is back with some more good players and they can give very good entertainment to all NZ is very good at home after winning test series 2 - 0 but ODi is completely different game if you lucky you can won on this day
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

Now we are just few hours away from first ODI between NZ vs West Indies its look like not one sided affair as Chris Gayle is back with some more good players and they can give very good entertainment to all NZ is very good at home after winning test series 2 - 0 but ODi is completely different game if you lucky you can won on this day
Yes some senior players are back to the team, and we can expect good cricket from WI in this match, I don't think this series also will become one sided. WI win at least one match in this series. Be ready to get an unexpected result from WI.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Yes some senior players are back to the team, and we can expect good cricket from WI in this match, I don't think this series also will become one sided. WI win at least one match in this series. Be ready to get an unexpected result from WI.
Yes that is right we are always expecting such type of cricket from WI and some other Asian team. Some time they do not show good result in important but when they play for useless match which do not  have any result either they win or lose money then they play very good in such kind of matches. Therefore we can expect that they will play well in this match.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

Yup, at last some good movement by WI, but still not enough to make there team as stronger as it was. Gayle being a hitter, if he stays for first few overs it will be a nice game. But alone him cannot pull it long enough. NZ is just awesome now, with great gameplay, so even if they loose it won't be a disastrous loss for sure.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:54 AM

Yup, at last some good movement by WI, but still not enough to make there team as stronger as it was. Gayle being a hitter, if he stays for first few overs it will be a nice game. But alone him cannot pull it long enough. NZ is just awesome now, with great gameplay, so even if they loose it won't be a disastrous loss for sure.

New Zealand won the toss and elected to field in this first match and WI scored just 248 runs in 50 overs with the loss of nine wickets. Gayle impact is not much in this game because he scored just 22 runs in 31 balls. Total six batsmen scored just single digit runs in this match which shows that WI players are not able to face NZ bowling. If WI bowlers do some magic to save this match otherwise it will be an easy win for NZ team.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:19:25 AM

New Zealand won the toss and elected to field in this first match and WI scored just 248 runs in 50 overs with the loss of nine wickets. Gayle impact is not much in this game because he scored just 22 runs in 31 balls. Total six batsmen scored just single digit runs in this match which shows that WI players are not able to face NZ bowling. If WI bowlers do some magic to save this match otherwise it will be an easy win for NZ team.
This series is going to be a one-sided, Newzealand will win the series with ease, coming to the first odi Westindies have scored average score of 248, chasing the score Newzealand already 150/2 from 24 overs it's a matter of time for them will finish the chase well within 40overs, too easy for them

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
bitcoinfuturetips

Activity: 21
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:26:00 AM

This series is going to be a one-sided, Newzealand will win the series with ease, coming to the first odi Westindies have scored average score of 248, chasing the score Newzealand already 150/2 from 24 overs it's a matter of time for them will finish the chase well within 40overs, too easy for them
NZ need just 93 runs to win this game and they have 8 wickets in hand. NZ will win 1st ODI.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:42 AM

NZ need just 93 runs to win this game and they have 8 wickets in hand. NZ will win 1st ODI.

It's just difficult to come and beat New Zealand in their home.They won it easily by 5 wickets and 4 overs to spare.Going to be tough for West Indies to come back from her if they need to win the series.They look to be losing their charm as one of the destructive teams when it comes to the short form of the game.
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: