Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:37:14 AM

Trump will not be able to govern. He has no tactics or strategy. He says one thing today and another tomorrow. So in politics there are no.

At least Trump is no one's slave. He has the guts to take the establishment heads on. On the other hand, if Hitlery becomes the POTUS, then it will be her Muslim lesbian partner (Huma Abedin) who is going to run the country. It is alarming, as Huma have openly sympathized with the ISIS and the other Muslim extremist groups.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:03:32 AM

Trump will not be able to govern. He has no tactics or strategy. He says one thing today and another tomorrow. So in politics there are no.

At least Trump is no one's slave. He has the guts to take the establishment heads on. On the other hand, if Hitlery becomes the POTUS, then it will be her Muslim lesbian partner (Huma Abedin) who is going to run the country. It is alarming, as Huma have openly sympathized with the ISIS and the other Muslim extremist groups.
You may have to settle down and pass on to Putin that you have not coped with the task. America will not choose the Trump. Your point of view is not shared in a democratic society.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:33:49 PM

I also think that Trump would lose the election but I think that even if he won America's policies would be little changed. Any attempt to take the interests of America its enemy of Russia, he would be impeached.
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:14:48 PM

yea trump will go up i think i like trump and i really dont like clincton which is mafia person for me
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:00:29 AM

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:08:01 AM

Election is faked anyway. I think you missed the memo xD

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:19:23 AM

You may have to settle down and pass on to Putin that you have not coped with the task. America will not choose the Trump. Your point of view is not shared in a democratic society.
It's sad, isn't it? For me, I think neither candidate is worthy of my vote, but if it were a choice between them, I would personally choose Trump. Neither of them are great presidential candidates, but at least Trump speaks his mind.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:22:49 AM

I approve this post.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:44:53 AM

Election is faked anyway. I think you missed the memo xD

True historically, but it's time to make some changes.

BTW, I personally and I suspect almost everyone, would accept a Trump loss if it is legitimate.  By 'legitimate', I mean a count of only valid votes cast by anyone who wished to do so (and application of our absurd and obtuse electoral college since nobody has gotten around to legally updating it.)

If through obviously duplicitous media interference enough people have been duped into giving Clinton (or Stein or Johnson or Satan) a free and fair win, so be it.  I'll accept that even if it means the end of the constitution,...since under that scenario there really isn't a very different possible outcome anyway but just a question of how long it would take.  That event would simply accelerate my research into how to make an escape factoring in the evolving global landscape.

OTOH, if the election is stolen (again), I don't intend to stand down.  It's probably as common as not for the election to be a result of fraud of one form or another over my 50 year lifetime.  The difference here is that it was not terribly important which of the two puppets happened to win.  Although I am far from certain that Trump is 'for real', and if he is that he will stay that way, he has the highest probability of being so than anyone I've seen in the final so far.  The primary basis for my belief here is precisely the amount of pushback he is getting from the establishment and it's getting extreme.  The more they push and the more shitty and desperate their tactics, the stronger my conviction here.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:42:21 AM

Never in America, not falsified elections. As soon as Trump together with his friend Putin immediately started talking about the fraud.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:22:03 AM

Eisenhower wasn't so bad as a general turned president. Trump might not be so bad as a president turned general.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:42:31 AM

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

And more videos to come on James O'Keefe series...

https://twitter.com/@Pveritas_Action
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:13:38 AM

There is evidence that Patton was assassinated by his own people.

Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex, the exact thing that Hitler's Germany became, and the thing that we have almost become, today.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:02:41 AM

^ What a coincidence, that is if you have little faith in the invisible man in the sky. He's got all this free "support the troops" Patton Trump advertising material with his face already on it! He'll go down as the leader with lowest propaganda budget in history!
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 09:06:42 AM

did trump just win this debate but the media is paid to be against it? I mean he was actually not doing a bad job.

Best forensic accounting has shown at least 150 Billion has gone into the Clinton Foundation.  That buys a lot of Media.  Plus when you look at all the power couples that have one person working at the media and the other is in high political office it is no wonder where the bias comes from.  Trump has expressed dissatisfaction for this system of back room deal making and that is how Washington operates, everybody knows this!  Similar how the oil companies populated gov and intel with their offspring decades ago to keep an eye on their interests and how monsanto hires ex-gov and gets gmo deals that helps the banks and military industrial complex also send their people into government and on and on and on.

Yeah I think the most funny thing is how the media is desperately trying to tell us what to think and hoping we let them when the evidence is to the contrary.  And nobody has the courage to say RIP Assange when we all know she got him.  Instead she tries to whitewash the hit like she is saving us from Russian hackers.  There is no proof those documents are from a hack.  And it is too vast and clean to be a foreign agency.   Hillary should not blame the Russians when she has not proof and act carelessly for a political fight with Donald and trash the new media in the process.  This shows her bad instinct and judgement again.

Yet you don't have proof she has Assange?

And neither do the media that have been outside his window 24/7 for the last few days.  Do you think he could go to the window and wave?  Do you believe his internet was cut when he did not need their internet?  I am sorry people cannot face the reality that the media does not wish to run the story that Hillary had him killed but I am not so stupid.  If he is alive and having surgery or something then I am happy to be wrong but until then the official story is a lie and too many days have gone by with no proof of life.  That means Dude is gone RIP Assange.  Another Clinton critic killed for telling the truth about Hillary.  Why did Posestra tweet 2 days before his disappearance that his food quality was going to be suspect the next few days and then 2 days later Pamela Andersen brings him a sandwich and makes creepy comments later?  Unless this is some maverick move I am calling it RIP Assange.

even if he is dead it's just more blowback, elephant's already out of the bag Roll Eyes

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152024526021/i-wake-you-up-for-the-presidential-debate

Assange is alive.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790074503472746496
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:28:39 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 09:58:21 PM by criptix

So are you guys prepared to immigrate to russia if trump loses?
Or supporting an russian invasion of the USA?

Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:37:34 PM

Grin

I don't think an invasion would go anywhere but I'd definitely check out Russia
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:01:42 PM

did trump just win this debate but the media is paid to be against it? I mean he was actually not doing a bad job.

Best forensic accounting has shown at least 150 Billion has gone into the Clinton Foundation.  That buys a lot of Media.  Plus when you look at all the power couples that have one person working at the media and the other is in high political office it is no wonder where the bias comes from.  Trump has expressed dissatisfaction for this system of back room deal making and that is how Washington operates, everybody knows this!  Similar how the oil companies populated gov and intel with their offspring decades ago to keep an eye on their interests and how monsanto hires ex-gov and gets gmo deals that helps the banks and military industrial complex also send their people into government and on and on and on.

Yeah I think the most funny thing is how the media is desperately trying to tell us what to think and hoping we let them when the evidence is to the contrary.  And nobody has the courage to say RIP Assange when we all know she got him.  Instead she tries to whitewash the hit like she is saving us from Russian hackers.  There is no proof those documents are from a hack.  And it is too vast and clean to be a foreign agency.   Hillary should not blame the Russians when she has not proof and act carelessly for a political fight with Donald and trash the new media in the process.  This shows her bad instinct and judgement again.

Yet you don't have proof she has Assange?

And neither do the media that have been outside his window 24/7 for the last few days.  Do you think he could go to the window and wave?  Do you believe his internet was cut when he did not need their internet?  I am sorry people cannot face the reality that the media does not wish to run the story that Hillary had him killed but I am not so stupid.  If he is alive and having surgery or something then I am happy to be wrong but until then the official story is a lie and too many days have gone by with no proof of life.  That means Dude is gone RIP Assange.  Another Clinton critic killed for telling the truth about Hillary.  Why did Posestra tweet 2 days before his disappearance that his food quality was going to be suspect the next few days and then 2 days later Pamela Andersen brings him a sandwich and makes creepy comments later?  Unless this is some maverick move I am calling it RIP Assange.

even if he is dead it's just more blowback, elephant's already out of the bag Roll Eyes

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152024526021/i-wake-you-up-for-the-presidential-debate

Assange is alive.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790074503472746496

I do not believe the scamming media nor can I trust wikileaks to be not taken over.  The stakes are just too high.  The only thing I will accept is visual confirmation.  Not this bullshit about he is okay, he is alive, his internet is cut.  If he is alive and it's gets proven then I will be wrong and happy to be wrong.  I will be the wrongest person there ever was and happy about it.

But the stuff that has been coming out since Monday is old stuff and some of it is very damning stuff.  It proves that Assange was an old school hacker who did have some stuff that was part of a dead man switch to keep him safe.  Now that stuff is released.  So there is nothing keeping him alive now.

The UK government should be ashamed of themselves with the way they tried to make a trial for him without evidence.  The embassy only took him in after they saw that the UK government did not wish to have an evidence hearing.  Once the evidence hearing was refused yet they still pushed for trial it was obvious that UK gov only wished to persecute Assange for political reasons.  The alleged rape victims both recanted and said the police made those statements not them.  And this all happened after he started leaking.

Now this is being exposed so Assange should get a settlement and be free to leave the embassy.  But it is all too pat.  #showusassange

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:34:31 PM

Grin

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-elections-russia-monitors-rigged-claims-a7375051.html

If Russia is serious to help monitor the election I support this.  The amount of state monitors has been reduced for this election so much that it will not be enough people.  And the U.N. is sending more people this year to monitor yet they have openly stated that a Trump presidency is bad for the world so they are biased.  Plus the U.N. is the party that stands to gain if Trump looses so they are biased and conflicted openly.  Plus I think the U.N. is an empty house used by criminals to stage takeovers and bully little countries.  Since Carter it is the world vs. the NGO's.  Positive international law my foot.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:54:06 PM

^ It's no longer a question of if the election will be rigged in case you haven't noticed the massive amount of military equipment currently being shuffled around behind the scenes, not to mention Putin playing duck & cover.

Hilldog can barely get 100 paid shills to attend her rallies while The Donald packs the football stadium to capacity. People are going to be mad as hell about their votes not being counted and a few of those people include generals and admirals.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: