Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66702 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoner19 (OP)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:22:30 PM

First off today I do want to thank those of you actively participating in conversation and raising questions and concerns about things. If you don't ask questions or present us with your concerns we can't ever address them, so thank you.

I'm going to make one, and only one, post regarding those accusing me/us of being scammers, greedy, or being stoned and stupid. Clearly, most of you have not read any further than the 1st line of our Announcement thread. As stated in the 2nd line of the original post, my nickname is nothing more than a nickname. I'm not going to continuously reply to people's posts making statements about any of this, as it's a great waste of valuable time that we could be spending on much more productive tasks. We are making something much much more than just another altcoin here. Please read and reread the OP.

Those of you who've had posts deleted in this thread, they are not by my own hands. Take it up with the Forum Moderators. I have not deleted anyones's posts in this thread.

And those of you who have supported and encouraged us as well as those who've had time to reread and rethink about everything at hand and changed their minds about what we're doing, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. We want to make this for you. This will be a very busy week for us and we'll update everyone accordingly on everything we're doing and how things are going.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

We're going live on the air with supernetradio.com tomorrow! Tuesday Aug. 11th at 4 PM Eastern.

This should help to clear up a lot of questions you guys have as well as those with concerns about the legitimacy of what r3d is all about and what we're building.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:41:41 AM

We're going live on the air with supernetradio.com tomorrow! Tuesday Aug. 11th at 4 PM Eastern.

This should help to clear up a lot of questions you guys have as well as those with concerns about the legitimacy of what r3d is all about and what we're building.
Very good news, we wil have clear pic of future of this coin.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 01:55:27 PM

great to see you'll be on SN radio. We'll be adding R3D to www.xpool.ca when it's launched.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:01:10 PM

great to see you'll be on SN radio. We'll be adding R3D to www.xpool.ca when it's launched.

Cheers

Thank you for your support sir! When clients are released and PoW launch begins I'll update the ANN with links to all pools supporting R3D. PM me your pool logo so we can add it.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:02:10 PM

This is going to be a great project.  I am definitely and I will help in anyway I can.   Grin
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:06:03 PM

Cheers

Thank you for your support sir! When clients are released and PoW launch begins I'll update the ANN with links to all pools supporting R3D. PM me your pool logo so we can add it.

great, thanks. PM sent.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:33:44 PM

We're going live on supernetradio.com in about 30 minutes. Anyone with questions feel free to call in via skype. LootzLootz is our skype/radio host and will be managing calls and questions.
stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:45:08 PM

A big thank you to Lootz from supernetradio.com for having us on today to discuss R3D. As soon as the interview is posted online I'll add it to our ANN.
Krognus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:02:41 PM

I just missed it! I really wanted to show my support, too. Darn. I really wanted to hear more about this project.

Looking forward to the transcript! (yay..)

On a serious note; I'd like to be part of this movement. I can think of many usage scenarios for this technology.
stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:16:08 PM

I just missed it! I really wanted to show my support, too. Darn. I really wanted to hear more about this project.

On a serious note; I'd like to be part of this movement. I can think of many usage scenarios for this technology.

Should have the recording for everyone soon.

One of the things I'm really really excited about is seeing how everyone else uses the R3D core for services, application, development, etc.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:16:21 PM

This is remarkable. I cant wait to see this unfold. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:19:57 PM

keep on keepin on boys

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:21:46 PM

One of the things I'm really really excited about is seeing how everyone else uses the R3D core for services, application, development, etc.

How can you be excited knowing the project will not reach funding?  What am I missing here? 

stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:03:40 AM

Interview with SuperNET Radio can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/r3d
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:22:16 AM

How can you be excited knowing the project will not reach funding?  What am I missing here? 

I understand the skepticism.  We both know that the "close 23:59:59 August 19, 2015" is like forever in cryptotime.  I just bought a good chunk that I could afford.  The people involved and people just supporting have been in the game for a while.  We have a chance to make a true altcoin blockchain project succeed. 

You don't get SuchPool, Ipominer, and xpool volunteering services, because you can't keep promises.  Yeah Bittrex gets paid a fee for these services.  Looks at the history of these places.  All are respected services.  I have been in crypto with syntaks for pretty close to six months, he has always delivered plus some.  I have faith he will keep this up.  If you need proof check Neoscoin, which I also support. 

That's what I know and I am happy to share it.  Glad your here asking questions, keep doing that and keep engaged.  Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:23:08 AM

listen to radio interview still never said what you will do if 800btc not reached
you said you still release so do i get more coins coz i bought in Wink Wink
could you tell us what you will do in the next few days if not reached 800btc please

you see if its not a trade coin then why buy 500k worth why not just buy 5000 and use
because the way you make on this coin is by posting ads stories and so on so why buy 500k just to give away Undecided Undecided

why not some sort of burn process where the coin can become more rare and the price will go up then because be more in demand
as time goes on you end up with 100 million coin instead of 800 million always being there
just a thought Wink Wink
 BUT I DO TRUST YOU NOW 95% Cheesy Cheesy
plus could you say how you will sort the funds in case one off you does a runner with all the money Cheesy Cheesy you never know when money concerned  Wink

stoner19 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:45:54 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 05:28:38 PM by stoner19

ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING BITTREX CFC

Over the course of the past week, the collective has had the benefit of speaking with a number of venture capitalists, business marketing folks, and the community in general. We've been fortunate enough that they've given us some really amazing insight and direction as well as their general opinions on what we should be doing, what we haven't done and what can be done to not only assist in sending r3d in a successful direction but ensure that it stays on that track. With this in mind and after much discussion, with the help of Bill, Richie, and the rest of Bittrex staff, we've decided to restart the CFC on August 21, 2015 where the market will open for buys at 09:00 AM PDT (12:00 NOON EST) and run until September 4, 2015 (09:00 AM PDT) 12:00 NOON EST.

Between now and then we'll be working with our new associates as well as the community to do a few things:

1. Make better use of the resources at our disposal to make a wider range of audience aware of r3d
   2. Provide a complete demo along with live use cases showcasing exactly what r3d is capable of and the potential of it
   3. Reaching out to other investors with solid data supporting our projected use, growth, expenses and needs.

If you haven't already listened to the interview we participated in over at SuperNET radio, we think many of the questions or areas of confusion might become clearer. The link to listen is: https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/r3d

After the CFC went live and we spoke with interested members of the community, we realized that we had approached this as a group of developers and not businessmen - because we aren't businessmen. Once our mistakes were pointed out to us and explained that our shortcomings in that area would ultimately hold r3d back, we made no mistake in taking the appropriate actions in effort to turn the current course around and resolve any outstanding issues.

With that being said, the current price point and supply offered will remain the same. The only details changing are start and end times of the CFC. In the coming week you'll be sure to see r3d mentioned quite a bit more, as well as development updates and following that the aforementioned demo. We're really looking forward to providing the community and world with something great and feel incredibly fortunate to have the people that are supporting us in our corner and believing in what we're doing.

For those of you who have already purchased R3D through the current CFC at bittrex, please keep a lookout for a buy wall that should go up within the next few days. Again, nothing is being cancelled here, we're only restarting our CFC so that we have more time to do a bit more work necessary on PR, promotion, marketing, and a demo for everyone.

If anyone has any questions, we're all here every day and we're more than willing to answer them for you.

Sincerely,

The r3d collective
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:28:17 AM

Over the course of the past week, the collective has had the benefit of speaking with a number of venture capitalists, business marketing folks, and the community in general. We've been fortunate enough that they've given us some really amazing insight and direction as well as their general opinions on what we should be doing, what we haven't done and what can be done to not only assist in sending r3d in a successful direction but ensure that it stays on that track. With this in mind and after much discussion, with the help of Bill, Richie, and the rest of Bittrex staff, we've decided to restart the CFC on August 21, 2015 where the market will open for buys at 9:00 PDT (12:00 EST) and run until September 4, 2015 (9:00 PDT) 12:00 EST.

Between now and then we'll be working with our new associates as well as the community to do a few things:

1. Make better use of the resources at our disposal to make a wider range of audience aware of r3d
   2. Provide a complete demo along with live use cases showcasing exactly what r3d is capable of and the potential of it
   3. Reaching out to other investors with solid data supporting our projected use, growth, expenses and needs.

If you haven't already listened to the interview we participated in over at SuperNET radio, we think many of the questions or areas of confusion might become clearer. The link to listen is: https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/r3d

After the CFC went live and we spoke with interested members of the community, we realized that we had approached this as a group of developers and not businessmen - because we aren't businessmen. Once our mistakes were pointed out to us and explained that our shortcomings in that area would ultimately hold r3d back, we made no mistake in taking the appropriate actions in effort to turn the current course around and resolve any outstanding issues.

With that being said, the current price point and supply offered will remain the same. The only details changing are start and end times of the CFC. In the coming week you'll be sure to see r3d mentioned quite a bit more, as well as development updates and following that the aforementioned demo. We're really looking forward to providing the community and world with something great and feel incredibly fortunate to have the people that are supporting us in our corner and believing in what we're doing.

For those of you who have already purchased R3D through the current CFC at bittrex, please keep a lookout for a buy wall that should go up within the next few days. Again, nothing is being cancelled here, we're only restarting our CFC so that we have more time to do a bit more work necessary on PR, promotion, marketing, and a demo for everyone.

If anyone has any questions, we're all here every day and we're more than willing to answer them for you.

Sincerely,

The r3d collective

It`s a little strange to do that but ok, i will be watching this one, your development crew is very good just try to do right this time.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:42:02 PM

Over the course of the past week, the collective has had the benefit of speaking with a number of venture capitalists, business marketing folks, and the community in general. We've been fortunate enough that they've given us some really amazing insight and direction as well as their general opinions on what we should be doing, what we haven't done and what can be done to not only assist in sending r3d in a successful direction but ensure that it stays on that track. With this in mind and after much discussion, with the help of Bill, Richie, and the rest of Bittrex staff, we've decided to restart the CFC on August 21, 2015 where the market will open for buys at 9:00 PDT (12:00 EST) and run until September 4, 2015 (9:00 PDT) 12:00 EST.

Sincerely,

The r3d collective

That's great! Hoped that you guys would do something like that and agree with what you describe. In my eyes there were/are mainly these issues:

1. In the beginning a lack of trust in the R3D-Team. (I think that problem is solved)
2. That some User are against the CFC is partly linked to 1., but I believe that such reactions often are just impulsive and like "I don't want them to see succeed."... a kind of jealousy. It makes sense to ask for arguments. ;-) Impulsive FUD is very fragile.

The thing about 1 and 2 is, that it costs some time to get over it. And that time was missing for:

3. The idea itself, because it's complex and not too easy to understand.  Investors have to think about it to realize the potential.
4. The tech...  and to raise trust, not just in your good intentions, but also trust in your abilities.

5. One big point is a lack of attention in general. This project needs more support from everybody who would like to see it realized to make it known. I think, that's one of the most important points for the CFC.

And as I said before... there is one thought that is really interesting about this project: The question "Would it be used now if it would already exist?" is "yes" in my eyes. And there are not so many projects that can say that. And everybody who sees that like I do, just will have to answer these two questions:

1. Is the R3D-Team honest? Do they have good intentions?
2. Do they have the skills to realize it?

And that are the main questions in every project. With or without CFC nobody should buy into a Coin if he would (or should) answer just one or the other or even both questions with "no". But also: If the answers to those questions are "yes" a CFC has great advantages - for the own investment.

It's beyond that in my eyes: I would have doubts if there wouldn't be a CFC, because it's a simple fact that fulltime-development and PR etc. needs money. What's more honest: A team that openly says that it needs money to build something great or a team with hidden intentions, controlling the price and manipulating Investors for the own profit? The answer should be obvious. Everybody who maybe complains that they don't change the CFC-price should think about that. In my eyes that's more a proof of honesty and rational thinking than the opposite.

With that being said and out of my personal view: The one and only problem I still see is that it needs more attention but I'm optimistic that there will be a change. And everybody who agrees with what I said should help to make it known. The best professional marketing wouldn't lead to success if it wouldn't lead to a growing dynamic. And a growing dynamic out of an active community would be great marketing. A combination of both would be it.

(Btw: A simple first step... follow and retweet: https://twitter.com/getr3d )

I watched and watch several projects and some of them are legit, some are/were Scams. And there is a really weird imbalance if it comes to the communities: The Scams often have a very active Community, banging the drum without knowing that they are the sheeps, making PR for the butcher. Paycoin was a "great" example for that, or Crave and several others... some of them currently. As if the idiots are the most loyal.
But how smart is it to invest in a project with a great team and an innovative idea with great potential but not to support it?

I don't say that anybody have to see all this like I do. I'm even the opinion, if somebody would like to spread some FUD... do it. I doubt that the team would like to see much FUD but I'm convinced that controversy is one strategy to raise attention and it can be an opportunity to convince people if it's handled smart. The same with all real concerns people may have. It's an opportunity to give answers, not just to the guy who posts about his doubts, but also to all those who are just watching. But really effective it's just if there is an active and supportive community and not just waiting for the CM or the Devs to react on all that.

So... it wasn't the plan to write a book, but thanks for reading. ;-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: