Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66702 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shipped_ebay

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:27:04 PM

R3D CrowdFund Campaign
R3D CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN
Bittrex will be hosting the r3d Crowdfund Campaign. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading.

R3D ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141617

Proof of Developer - http://proofofdev.com/shibe-shibecoin/

Developed by Jared Stone of Ft. Collins, Colorado

Below are the full terms for the r3d Crowdfunding campaign. These conditions will not change during the crowdfunding period.

?>Bittrex will host 4,000,000,000 coins at a price of 0.00000100 each, unsold coins will be burned by Bittrex.
?>The crowdfund will run for approximately 16 days beginning August 3, 2015 at 00:01:00 PDT and ending on August 19th, 2015 at 23:59:59 EST.
?>The crowdfund must raise a minimum of 800 BTC to be considered a success.
?>If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC will be refunded through a buy wall.
?>Trading fees are not refunded under any circumstance.
?>Once the crowdfund is over, Bittrex will verify there is a working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
?>Within 3 days of the crowdfund ending Bittrex will release the funds raised to the r3d development team and open the market for trading.
?>No trading of the coin will be allowed until the crowdfund ends and escrow is released.
?>ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this crowdfund, you are agreeing to the above terms.

While Bittrex does verify that the wallets, block explorer, and blockchain work immediately after the CFC period, we do not verify or endorse any claims the developer makes around their business model for the coin or that they will continue to maintain the code base. Before choosing to donate, the user must decide for themselves what level of risk they are willing to take.

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform and cancel a CFC at any time

WOT WOT minimum of 800 BTC

█▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★   LOVE   ★★★  LOVE TOKEN  ★★★   LOVE   ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Us   ★★★   Join Our Airdrop
█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:13:53 PM

You know what i'm afraid of? This is like syscoin on mintpal. Sys ICO was the end of mintpal. Does bittrex have the same problem and want to go out with one last bang?Huh
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:20:50 PM

R3D CrowdFund Campaign
R3D CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN
Bittrex will be hosting the r3d Crowdfund Campaign. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading.

R3D ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141617

Proof of Developer - http://proofofdev.com/shibe-shibecoin/

Developed by Jared Stone of Ft. Collins, Colorado

Below are the full terms for the r3d Crowdfunding campaign. These conditions will not change during the crowdfunding period.

?>Bittrex will host 4,000,000,000 coins at a price of 0.00000100 each, unsold coins will be burned by Bittrex.
?>The crowdfund will run for approximately 16 days beginning August 3, 2015 at 00:01:00 PDT and ending on August 19th, 2015 at 23:59:59 EST.
?>The crowdfund must raise a minimum of 800 BTC to be considered a success.
?>If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC will be refunded through a buy wall.
?>Trading fees are not refunded under any circumstance.
?>Once the crowdfund is over, Bittrex will verify there is a working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
?>Within 3 days of the crowdfund ending Bittrex will release the funds raised to the r3d development team and open the market for trading.
?>No trading of the coin will be allowed until the crowdfund ends and escrow is released.
?>ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this crowdfund, you are agreeing to the above terms.

While Bittrex does verify that the wallets, block explorer, and blockchain work immediately after the CFC period, we do not verify or endorse any claims the developer makes around their business model for the coin or that they will continue to maintain the code base. Before choosing to donate, the user must decide for themselves what level of risk they are willing to take.

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform and cancel a CFC at any time

WOT WOT minimum of 800 BTC
FUCK OFF YOU ROBBING LITTLE POO FACE
never trust shipped ebay he robbed someone of there bitcoin on cyphercoin go and check if you don.t believe me
FUCK U RAT just found it here you go people

Re: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [3 HARDCODED NODES][QUBIT][1MB][C-CEX - BITTREX - CRYPTSY]
May 26, 2015, 10:49:53 PM
Reply with quote  #2441
Quote from: euggio on May 26, 2015, 10:36:42 PM
Quote from: chemal on May 26, 2015, 06:55:36 PM
WARNING Shipped_ebay is a thief. He stole my 0.15btc .We were talking about selling 120k cypher for 0.3btc.We told that i will send hik 0.15btc then he will send cyphers and i will send rest of btc-next0.15btc.  I sent him 0.15btc and he doesbt want to send cypher and return my money. Issue was reported to admin .and i am going to report it to the police

Why did you even trust that person, someone you did not know in the first place?

Good question... Only possitive thing ,amount of btc wasnt big...
 piss off shipped ebay
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:44:56 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked :o4000 btc Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
greed greed greed plus stoner did you get that nickname coz you got hit on the head by a rock
4000btc  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i will give you nothing stuff you and your ico 4000 btc for what i think your so cheeky for even asking for that amount
we could buy a building and rent it out and we would all see more returns than what you will give us in the end if we even get any returns
1.1 million dollars give or take a few dollars
go and fuck ur self just think we could buy all sorts of businesses with that amount of money without the worry of loosing to some DEVS PROMISES
xamido

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:18:26 PM

Anonymous dev team with a stoner as their community manager wants people to give them ONE MILLION DOLLAR.

ONE FREAKING MILLION DOLLAR.
tacocat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:21:52 PM

Dev team is fucking high even thinking this is reasonable. They even say they will be "full time" with the money. Fucking high as a fucking kite 4 billion coins-premined and 100 sat??? Goddamn do people even try anymore? This is just obscene. GTFO out with this shit
xamido

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:24:26 PM

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:21:59 PM

Anonymous dev team with a stoner as their community manager wants people to give them ONE MILLION DOLLAR.

That Stoner is in front is a good sign. Who knows him knows that he is trustworthy. And it would be easy to start a non-ico-project, with an "thisisthename-Coin-Account", posting nice designed pictures, make some great promises, pump it up, cash out and leave. It wouldn't be a million but that would be an easy Scam they could repeat every second month like some others. There are several Coins that started and ended with that intention. I can't predict if the ICO turns out as a success and nobody can predict a success for any project in longterm. But I'm sure that it's not a scam. It's more that I believe to see the attempt to start a really professional project with money backing, but with too less focus on "how to represent it" to raise/generate trust.

And kind of funny is: If this would be a Scam they would've focused on that. With the intention to steal that much money they could have prepared false stories about not-existing Devs.. pictures, Facebook-Accounts, a great story around it and so on. They would control the communication with sockpuppets that nobody could figure out what's true and what's a lie. And if you look at Bittrex... all the concerns in this Thread worked. It's not much buying there today. But: If this would be a Scam they would let it seem as if there would be buying. They would buy themselves. They would do anything to make it look great and wanted and all what gives confidence to naive Investors.

My current conclusion is: There are Nerds behind this project. Probably surprised about the negative Feedback and until today focused on tech instead of psychology. But market is 99% psychology and I don't know anything about coding but psychology is also very algorithmic and kind of predictable, not individual but collective. They did not think through that I believe.

And just to prevent accusations I could be a sockpuppet... If I would be part of that I would have focused on what I tried to describe. Because I believe, even the absolutely reputable projects need to be controlled in mostly any aspects in the beginning. They need to be manipulative in some ways to have a good start. And that includes communication and presentation and even the market. And because there seems to be not much control about these aspects... and because of Stoner as the public guy, I don't believe that this is a Scam.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:38:24 PM

That Stoner is in front is a good sign. Who knows him knows that he is trustworthy. And it would be easy to start a non-ico-project, with an "thisisthename-Coin-Account", posting nice designed pictures, make some great promises, pump it up, cash out and leave. It wouldn't be a million but that would be an easy Scam they could repeat every second month like some others. There are several Coins that started and ended with that intention. I can't predict if the ICO turns out as a success and nobody can predict a success for any project in longterm. But I'm sure that it's not a scam. It's more that I believe to see the attempt to start a really professional project with money backing, but with too less focus on "how to represent it" to raise/generate trust.

And kind of funny is: If this would be a Scam they would've focused on that. With the intention to steal that much money they could have prepared false stories about not-existing Devs.. pictures, Facebook-Accounts, a great story around it and so on. They would control the communication with sockpuppets that nobody could figure out what's true and what's a lie. And if you look at Bittrex... all the concerns in this Thread worked. It's not much buying there today. But: If this would be a Scam they would let it seem as if there would be buying. They would buy themselves. They would do anything to make it look great and wanted and all what gives confidence to naive Investors.

My current conclusion is: There are Nerds behind this project. Probably surprised about the negative Feedback and until today focused on tech instead of psychology. But market is 99% psychology and I don't know anything about coding but psychology is also very algorithmic and kind of predictable, not individual but collective. They did not think through that I believe.

And just to prevent accusations I could be a sockpuppet... If I would be part of that I would have focused on what I tried to describe. Because I believe, even the absolutely reputable projects need to be controlled in mostly any aspects in the beginning. They need to be manipulative in some ways to have a good start. And that includes communication and presentation and even the market. And because there seems to be not much control about these aspects... and because of Stoner as the public guy, I don't believe that this is a Scam.
well you go and buy them who cares if scam or not 4000btc but they will settle for 800btc piss off
if you put your money to this project then expect no returns Wink Wink
you must think we are all daft as a brush Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

STAY AWAY TO EXPENSIVE YOU WILL SEE NO RETURNS
DO YOU WANT ANOTHER SYSCOIN OUT COME THEN BUY IF YOU DO
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:45:14 PM

Despite the backlash, I think there's an important strategic or economical point that's being glossed over.

Forget the 4000 BTC attempt-- the only number here that matters is the 800BTC. This is what the dev team chose as the project success threshold and the number around which they based all of their plans.

Presumably they have an internal, lower threshold of actual crowdfunded money, and some BTC of their own holdings which they would invest (gradually or at the eleventh hour) in order to kick the crowdfund over 800BTC into success.

The current anti-ICO environment quite rightly blasts small-term ICOs, as they require a relatively small trust investment to accomplish their strategic outcome: a fully-owned self-buy and subsequent volume-pump scam like the crowdsale.io coins (DIGS, DIBS, IBITS); or a promise of legitimate tech and then a runner (VERSA, BSP). (I tend to get suckered by the latter when it happens.) These are easy scams to propagate as they require only 10-30 BTC which is pretty much all recouped through the buying of one's own token at various stages during the scam, if that's even a requirement.

By shooting for a much larger amount than that which allows these lower-level ICO scams to proceed, the R3D team is going to have to put more of their skin into the game in order to have a chance at that BTC for development, assuming (as I choose to do) that they are honest in their aims. Potential investors and people in the community have already come together to pinpoint that they're attempting to clone SYS but reframing the mining system to closed-system rewards, which I think is a viable and unique economy that will both piggyback on the secure scrypt auxpow network and encourage platform use through reward balancing and reuptake into the system. The R3D team has probably also run some scenarios and come up with numbers on how much they believe they can actually raise from outside their group, and how much they need to kick in on their own-- if it were me on this team, I'd already have our several hundred BTC pooled and set aside for that self-investment once outside investment crosses that private internal threshold.

The strategy towards ensuring a successful crowdfund in the ensuing weeks will rest on the R3D team's accurate prediction of community interest. By holding certain important information back at this time, they can add it later at the "community's" behest in order to draw out more outside investment. In due time, we should absolutely force the R3D team to disclose the identities of its every member and developer, and put into place a clear and detailed escrow program for the milestone-tied, incremental release of the funds they raise. From a strategic standpoint, though, I agree with their decision to hold back info until the time and sales tape can be read, and they can more accurately predict what this required disclosure will sell for in terms of additional outside-invested BTC. If only 10 outside BTC are raised and it's not worth the fudfighting to press onward, the dev team can remain anonymous, scrap the project, rework the internal economics, and re-release (or not) without commitment.

I remain attracted to the reasonable incremental step forward from the SYS project, with an improved mining reward system that I believe has an excellent chance at sustainability through actual use. The reward system is similar to (honestly, better than) the one I'm developing for my own project and I'd like to see how that does in the wild, too.

Without large self-buying that would be easy to read forensically from the Bittrex T&S, this has a low chance of success in its current format, but I still think that beyond the ICO economics it's a viably self-propagating concept. Closely watching whether and how the R3D project reaches its funding goal will give clues on the R3D team's aims, and the amount they want to raise is simply too large to blink and miss insider buying.

Good luck R3D team. I'm looking forward to how this plays out and will continue to support you.

twitter.com/notsofast
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:00:02 PM

You know what i'm afraid of? This is like syscoin on mintpal. Sys ICO was the end of mintpal. Does bittrex have the same problem and want to go out with one last bang?Huh

You should get your facts straight. Ryan Greene or Kennedy or whatever he called himself stole it and fucked over the old Mintpal system. You may want to read up on this. SYS is still delivering on their coin after losing 750btc when it was over $500.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:01:11 PM

Judging from the last 5 ICOs and various other coin launches in the last year i will not be investing until this coin goes into open trading. Almost every ICO has been a absolute 1 or 2 week long scam to get in, get devs money. If you are going to ask for such a huge amount of money from a struggling market you need to get some sort of licensing (business license?) and some of your own money to back your project. Reading the opening pages i do not see a single thing that makes this crypto stand out from others.
This just smells like a "one last score" deal for a dev. No thanks. I will buy my snake oil from the guy over there with the handlebar mustache next to the covered wagon.

Before everyone starts bashing or trying to delete my post let me just say that this is MY opinion about this and i will be mining 2 coins that i know don't profit as well but hold their value over time (you can guess what they are)  If in 6 months time this coin actually overshoots its initial value maybe i will do a nice Youtube video of me eating my hat.

See you at the market crash!

I like tacos!
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:54:50 PM

Pass
1.25L

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:07:33 PM

bit ruff how many friggin bitcoin do you want gosh

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
1.25L

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:14:04 PM

and please pay somone for some graphics asap yours hurt my eyes

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:24:53 PM

well you go and buy them who cares if scam or not 4000btc but they will settle for 800btc piss off
if you put your money to this project then expect no returns Wink Wink
you must think we are all daft as a brush Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

STAY AWAY TO EXPENSIVE YOU WILL SEE NO RETURNS
DO YOU WANT ANOTHER SYSCOIN OUT COME THEN BUY IF YOU DO

Impossible for me to figure out if you have understood what I tried to point out. In short: The red flags others believe to see can be red flags or not. Anon-Devs and the ICO... that are mainly the two points that raises concerns. And I don't say it's wrong to think about that. But in my eyes it's too superficial to focus only on that. Because there are hundreds of Scams without ICO and several Scams with known persons. Under the line it's not enough to be sure about it and call it Scam and not enough for me to make a decision about an Investment. Until now I did not buy because there is enough time to wait and watch.

And I wait and watch because I try to figure out if this can be a success or not. If it's a scam or not I'm sure that it's not. All the manipulative strategies of Scams are missing. And there are several strategies to scam without an ICO... that's one of the last points I consider to draw conclusions out of it. If a project is professional an ICO is good. If a project is a scam or just another "sand-on-the-beach-project" every satoshi is too much. For me the question is mostly if they are able to do it.
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 11:07:38 PM

Hi folks,

It was nearly exactly a year ago that I posted an announcement about a CFC for a system and was faced with the same responses, scrutiny and reluctance as Jared (Stoner) is now.  I was fortunate enough that those who were familiar with my work or had worked with me spoke up in favor in those times of skepticism.  Ultimately, it was a mixture of those whom had vouched for me as well as some blind yet curious faith that led those uncertain to follow the progress.  Some of you may know me, some not.  Since before that CFC went live and to this day, I've been here and have released several versions of Neos and have continued to support it.  The channel on IRC is consistently filled with folks who can attest to the fact that I live there more or less.  I've been involved in crypto for a few years now, and it's the only work I not only enjoy but have a very strong passion about.  I don't support scams nor get involved with them.  I will however, call a scam out if i realize the community is in harm's way and may or may not realize it.  I'm always upfront and honest to a fault with this community.

Over the course of time, I shifted from developing full-time on Neos into what I've been referred to as a "hired gun", or a contract developer.  I'm approached by many for development work ranging from initial development, to infrastructure and debugging.  If a coin is broken or needs upgrades, a hard fork with economic or network changes - I'll decide if I want to get involved based on the people involved, what I know about the project and people and if I feel it's just a quick cash grab.  This space is filled with enough people losing money on fly-by-night pseudo developers endlessly promising fairy tales.  Jared being a long-time friend, and fanatical Neos supporter and I were talking about the future of Neos a few months ago.  I had mentioned potentially shifting Neos to a PoS base as that was what the community was requesting so I was experimenting with some modifications.  Following that, I was looking for a system that could handle data on the network also - namely for aliases as the current system isn't built into the core.  Namecoin and Syscoin were my go-to's for reference so I began studying the code, and porting it into a stable PoS base to further experiment, spot areas of improvement and see exactly what could possibly be done to produce something new and useful for Neos.  Many projects have attempted to do so, some inefficiently and others with quite a few bugs.  I've been staring at this code for quite some time, the most subtle nuances that a blind eye wouldn't spot definitely have an impact on the end result and that's paramount.

Jared has referred many people to me for development work, and I've always taken it on as his referrals have been legitimate and paid well, and on time.  He approached me roughly a month and a half ago and asked if I could keep a project in the making to myself, and that he'd spoken with those involved prior to asking me if it was alright with them to divulge what they had in mind.  After we discussed the details of it, and I asked who else was involved he told me three of the other developers - and we knew each other.  The other folks involved I only know by alias and from the introduction by Jared.  The first thing discussed when we were all in a chat together was the sensitivity of keeping people's privacy in-tact.  The reason being, several of them aren't crypto devs but one of them is a developer for a known product, one of them in the political arena, and another person an analyst for a financial firm.  The fact is, the nature of this project and what it could potentially represent could be questionable and have a negative impact on their reputations or livelihood.  Me?  I'm just a developer with a passion for crypto who believes in freedom.

With that being said, I was given an initial amount of funds for my role within this project which I'll go into details regarding that shortly.  As much as the details of our arrangement are between us, I'm a pretty wide open book and I'm fine with disclosing the terms.  I've explained to the other folks I stand by what I believe in, and I've voiced my advocacy for freedom many times over publicly and that I wouldn't sit idle while the doubts were "emphatically" expressed.  If it were anything other than legitimate at least in my opinion, you would be seeing a post by me double in length and with even more rationale and facts to back it up.  So in all fairness and in the interest of someone's name and a project that's been worked on with enthusiasm as well as great dedication, I'm writing this.

There's a chicken and an egg situation here.  When the team discussed the terms of the ICO, the minimum required amount was discussed with growth and debt in mind.  The folks involved, including myself, can't afford to turn down work or income while working on another project on a promise alone.  Their arrangements and terms I'm not privy to, nor do I wish to be it's not my business.  However, to have me on board for the duties I'm responsible for myself - it wasn't an exorbitant amount nor was it the most humble.  We all have bills and people to pay and that's just business.  I've voluntarily stepped into the light here, my information is public and when I'm not coding I will answer questions to the best of my ability.

Regarding my responsibilities in this project and the role I play.  The developers at the time I had spoken with Jared were past the planning stage and were just basically outlining the details of the project and goals/milestones and what they'd like to see in the project, out of the project and needed in the project.  I think I can fairly say everyone's feelings towards the rapid censorship, especially as of late are not the fondest.  They had implemented some of their ideas into standard data messaging but they were having issues with a few aspects of it such as size, compression, delivery and basically a usable system that wasn't relying on heavy hash to keep the chain moving, or a PoS system that only urged people to hoard with the intention of profiting later from a) lack of supply in the wild and b) interest-based gains which would then just lead to flooding the market with sell orders.  Their goal and idea behind the system wasn't to price it for traders but aimed more towards something that was actually unique and usable.

So what do you do when PoS isn't a) always stable b) supportive of a healthy economy typically c) defeats the purpose of the system you're building?  What do you do to prevent the necessity of large hash to keep this network in motion without financial overhead?  My suggestion based on my aforementioned experimentation and knowledge was make an abundance available for the sale, auxpow mining since now we have scrypt asics everywhere and hash is readily available, and incentive based on a proportionate amount of reward based on use.  This system isn't made to sit idle, it's meant to be used and thus those who either directly mine it or auxpow it, will be rewarded based on that use.  A prime example, is I'd run the Neos forum on the system and get rid of the hosting fees we have right now for that server.  I thought this would be a great and practical actual *use* of blockchain technology instead of just a project based on finances.  There are others out there that have great systems in place for other uses, as there are others out there with only financial purposes.  Everything is derived from inspiration brought on by those with the thought in mind and reference of the past as well as present.  Syscoin is great, they themselves looked into Datacoin and Namecoin.  My role in this is to re-engineer it into something else in the areas of transport and storage.  Analyze the current bottlenecks, shortcomings and recognize areas that could be improvised to function differently and in many cases along the way - improved.  Once the source is released, I'll be explaining to anyone interested what's been changed, written from the ground up, questioned and what's been removed with the reasons behind it.  For example the fee reward system, the account system and quite a bit more.  As I said, this is going on more than a month in the making and that's just the point at which I was brought in with the agreement and promise of post-ico employment.  The 4K BTC sum isn't what's expected to be reached, but just what's made available.  You can buy 1, 1000, or 0.  A project of this magnitude that's actually legitimate has costs to not only create but to maintain, support, and grow.  The minimum set is what's been told to me to afford to keep everyone involved paid and the project continually developed.

There have been quite a few questions here along with doubts and my intention here is to hopefully bring some legitimacy to this project as it truly is worthy of positive attention, at least in my opinion.  As I've already stated, I don't get in bed with scammers or those with less-than-honorable intentions.  My personal salary from the sale wouldn't be given to me in a lump sum either regardless of the level of trust the rest of the collective or Jared have in me.  It requires a certain level of responsibility, experience and trust to be in the position Jared's in and if I hadn't known him for as long as I have now and worked with him I would be skeptical the same as those voicing their concerns are.  There have been quite a few companies, investors and developers in this space that have expressed a great amount of interest and with good reason. The ground work was almost all laid out when I came into this project, it was the implementation and delivery that was lacking and that's where I've been able to step in and offer my abilities.  I've introduced an experimental alternative to leveldb as was in conjunction to it as a possible replacement for a multitude of reasons as well.

Regarding the roadmap and features detailed there.  Some are already in development, a few in which I played the role of coding (encrypting the data on the chain for example).  They're included in the current list of features only because they've been thoroughly tested.  I never release anything as "done" or "included" without proper testing.  With that said, updates will come as features are tested and proven stable - not before.  Graphical roadmaps, elaborate images and graphs - unnecessary.  History has shown us time after time that a scammer can hire a designer, pay a nominal fee and rob us blind.  The intentions behind the simplistic layout were to be informative and forthcoming - not beautiful.

With all of this considered, the person in the position of holding responsibility for the financials is not only someone who has voluntarily given their time to support and nourish other communities, but also someone whose personal information is public and I as well have Jared's information even beyond what's disclosed in the CFC along with one hell of a lawyer that practices both in and outside of this space thanks to another reputable person involved in crypto.  Every bit of relevant information regarding his holding and dispersal of the funds is documented and legally binding.

Lastly, I've been accepting contract roles for the last several months since LTCGear went belly-up to maintain my role within the Neos community and in crypto in general.  I haven't missed a beat with regard to my role or support with Neos, even while coding for others.  I don't want to give the wrong impression, even with the clarity I've hopefully provided so I'll state again - I'm basically an employee whose future role depends on the response to this project.

I'd like to thank those who have read this lengthy post for your time and hopefully better understanding of the rationale behind a few of the uncertain details.  Now it's time for me to get back coding.

Best regards,

syntaks

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:36:46 PM

Most of the volume on Bittrex these days is fake. The only way to make any money on icos these days is to buy a cheap one that gets pumped, and even then it's a real rarity. (when was the last prior to Circuits? I can't even remember). A bunch of nonsense for a roadmap and a hugely optimistic goal worked a year and a half ago, now? you gotta be kidding. Stupid money is long gone. Even if 600 self bought coins are thrown at it you still won't come close to 800, the mkt cap will be way to high at the start. People left in this game are still here because they can do math.
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:42:50 PM

Betarigs Operator/Stratum-Mining Dev/UNOMP Dev/Multiple Altcoin Dev ahmed_bodi here. I can vouch for stoner and syntaks in pretty much everything theyve said. I'm not involved in the project myself. However i will most likely be adding the coin to my pools and services aswell due to having atleast 2 of IMO the most honest, talented people in crypto

Ahmed
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:58:15 PM

NO ONE SAYING ITS A SCAM
ITS FAR TO EXPENSIVE FOR PROMISES THAT COULD COME TO NOWT Wink
228k dollars your trying to get at least i sit this one out

you invest 2 btc in R3D you be waiting years to get a return
sit on your 2 btc it could go to 1k dollars each btc by 2 years
ITS TO EXPENSIVE

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: