Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 11:05:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 64973 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1126

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:05:41 AM

Do you feel better now? Glad you put 2.5 BTC in a crowd funding that fell 750 BTC short of the minimum.  Clearly something was missing.

it took you that long to come up with THAT?

EL OH EL

Not sure what you're getting at with how long it took me to reply? But you always seem to pop up with a pointless response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:10:23 AM

Not sure what you're getting at with how long it took me to reply? But you always seem to pop up with a pointless response.

ok, what i was getting at is your post was a complete waste of however many minutes it took you to peck it out single fingered while staring at your keys AFTER the amount of time it took you to *LITERALLY* come up with something you felt was clever enough in your 'brain' that you decided to type out........... figured that was pretty obvious? no?

*wooshes*

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:10:58 AM

Do you feel better now? Glad you put 2.5 BTC in a crowd funding that fell 750 BTC short of the minimum.  Clearly something was missing.

it took you that long to come up with THAT?

EL OH EL

What hypocrisy.  Like your comments are any less pointless?  I do feel good by the way,  why wouldn't I?  I at least believe 75% in the project so far, and a small amount of Bitcoin like that doesn't even make me break a sweat.  

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:13:45 AM

oh and the CFC only has about 1 1/2 days left, since it ends Friday morning.  But hey, even if this does not launch, ill have my bitcoin ready for what ever other funding option they decide on.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
yak

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:14:28 AM

oh and the CFC only has about 1 1/2 days left, since it ends Friday morning.  But hey, even if this does not launch, ill have my bitcoin ready for what ever other funding option they decide on.

im thinking the exact same thing *shrug*

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1126

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:17:36 AM

Didn't realize how long it took me to type on a tablet was a big deal. What is this a dick measuring contest for how fast we type? And we got Billy bad as over here not worried about losing a few BTC.  I made a post along with others wondering what the number to raise was exactly for, and got flamed.  Good luck with the project, but clearly no more info is necessary, I have no more reason to check this thread.
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:19:01 AM

Didn't realize how long it took me to type on a tablet was a big deal. What is this a dick measuring contest for how fast we type? And we got Billy bad as over here not worried about losing a few BTC.  I made a post along with others wondering what the number to raise was exactly for, and got flamed.  Good luck with the project, but clearly no more info is necessary, I have no more reason to check this thread.

sorry we didn't treat you with the respect you so believe dearly in your heart that you deserve.

EDIT: BTW I have no affiliation with the group, my comments are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the R3D team.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:20:09 AM

im thinking the exact same thing *shrug*

Same here.  I am mining Navajocoin at infernopool and dumping for BTC to buy in still.  I like the devs and the project for R3D.   Grin
yak

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:26:01 AM

Didn't realize how long it took me to type on a tablet was a big deal.

wow.. i am good.

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:07:10 AM

This is what the excitement level is in this thread...

should be more like this..

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:32:17 AM

Perhaps if source was released or.a proof of concept so ppl can see if it's of any value it would have gotten past a few early lemmings and get a few actual investors.. It will be interesting to see the backup plan they alluded to earlier.

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org  ★☆★
yak

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:32:04 PM

Perhaps if source was released or.a proof of concept so ppl can see if it's of any value it would have gotten past a few early lemmings and get a few actual investors.. It will be interesting to see the backup plan they alluded to earlier.

SOMEONE DOESNT KNOW WHAT PROOF OF CONCEPT MEANS!!!!

edit: before stupid pipes up, 2 "proof of concepts" have been posted by syntaks

CoinBateman

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:42:31 PM

I'm hoping a miracle happens the last day, if not, I still hope this project see's life through other funding means!

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Pivx Core Developer - HyperStake Founder

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:51:26 PM

I'm hoping a miracle happens the last day, if not, I still hope this project see's life through other funding means!

If no miracle happens, it would be a damn shame to throw away all of syntaks work on this project.

presstab's Block Explorer Service | Only $10/mo for most coins! | Richlist w/ Address Claim | Market Cap Charts | Stake Weight Tracking | PoS % Rate Tracking
PIVX - Private Instant Verified Tx | HyperStake - Fun & Easy High Reward Staking
stoner19

Activity: 698

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:56:07 PM

If no miracle happens, it would be a damn shame to throw away all of syntaks work on this project.

Nothing will be thrown away if funding isn't reached at bittrex. We will continue to work on other ventures to raise the necessary funding for this.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Pivx Core Developer - HyperStake Founder

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:21:11 PM

Nothing will be thrown away if funding isn't reached at bittrex. We will continue to work on other ventures to raise the necessary funding for this.

Thats what I like to hear!!! I want to see this project accomplish its goals.

presstab's Block Explorer Service | Only $10/mo for most coins! | Richlist w/ Address Claim | Market Cap Charts | Stake Weight Tracking | PoS % Rate Tracking
PIVX - Private Instant Verified Tx | HyperStake - Fun & Easy High Reward Staking
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Bette Mulo

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:54:26 PM

I've missed one information, If the ICO won't reach 800BTC what will happen?
You will try to reach the money you need with different way, but at the same time the distribution will start, and the trading too, but not the whole project because you don't have the funds you need yet.
Right?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

yak

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 04:05:39 PM

You will try to reach the money you need with different way, but at the same time the distribution will start, and the trading too, but not the whole project because you don't have the funds you need yet.
Right?

wrong

stoner19

Activity: 698

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 04:08:03 PM

Right?

If the 800 BTC is not reached then nothing is released to anyone. We're not going to release the source code or clients for free if our first attempt at raising funds falls short. We're in the process of lining up other methods of raising funds and when things are secure is when we can discuss more details about release and distribution.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Bette Mulo

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:17:56 PM

Right?

If the 800 BTC is not reached then nothing is released to anyone. We're not going to release the source code or clients for free if our first attempt at raising funds falls short. We're in the process of lining up other methods of raising funds and when things are secure is when we can discuss more details about release and distribution.
Many thanks, so If we buy but you won't reach the target we all get the btc back? ok!

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.