Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66715 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:30:36 PM

Censorship-proof encrypt and yet this thread is censored self mod..can't make this shit up  Roll Eyes

another shittrex scam ICO

That's pretty funny.

That's pretty bullshit... Nothing was deleted, not even a lot of silly Spam or stupid accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:40:11 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

Bittrex has proven themselves time after time to be not only a trustworthy entity in this space, but also very honorable and direct.  They have shown often their care for the community's well-being as well as taking proactive measures to validate other projects they've hosted to preserve not only that integrity but to also provide protection for the investors.  Without their guidelines and stipulations met, a CFC will not be approved nor hosted.  Freedom is something we hold very high in value, and r3d represents a sense of that freedom.  If we had no intentions of providing everything we've outlined here, we would have not even approached Bittrex because, as per their rules, all CFC coins would be bought back and the campaign terminated.

This is a complete lie. BITTREX hosted 2 previously worthless ICOs that I know of. Remember CraigsCoin and IceBergCoin? Bittrex later delisted these coins! What a joke.

Bittex shows no care in which coin they list. You give them a few BTC and they will list whatever crap you have to sell. Bittrex also adds "hot" coins, sucks out all the volume possible and then delists the coins.

What measures can you provide that this isn't the next CraigsCoin scam pulled off by bittrex?

goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:40:43 PM

Censorship-proof encrypt and yet this thread is censored self mod..can't make this shit up  Roll Eyes

another shittrex scam ICO

That's pretty funny.

That's pretty bullshit... Nothing was deleted, not even a lot of silly Spam or stupid accusations.

No doubt there is irony in the statement but that's because the internet IS able to be Censored, But will you be able to do that in a bitcointalk forum powered with R3D blockchain?

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:43:30 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

Bittrex has proven themselves time after time to be not only a trustworthy entity in this space, but also very honorable and direct.  They have shown often their care for the community's well-being as well as taking proactive measures to validate other projects they've hosted to preserve not only that integrity but to also provide protection for the investors.  Without their guidelines and stipulations met, a CFC will not be approved nor hosted.  Freedom is something we hold very high in value, and r3d represents a sense of that freedom.  If we had no intentions of providing everything we've outlined here, we would have not even approached Bittrex because, as per their rules, all CFC coins would be bought back and the campaign terminated.

What measures can you provide that this isn't the next CraigsCoin scam pulled off by bittrex?

The same question goes back to you, what proof do you bring to the table that this is a scam besides the history of Bittrex.  If you have lost all faith in crypto then why look around these forums.  You're obviously looking for the next big thing but then why are you hating on an idea because of a shitty exchange? 

That is retarded logic bro.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:44:41 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

This is a complete lie. BITTREX hosted 2 previously worthless ICOs that I know of. Remember CraigsCoin and IceBergCoin? Bittrex later delisted these coins! What a joke.

Bittrex shows no care in which coin they list. You give them a few BTC and they will list whatever crap you have to sell. Bittrex also adds "hot" coins, sucks out all the volume possible and then delists the coins.

Is there any way you could prove that this coin will remain listed on Bittrex for the next 5 years?

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:46:08 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

Bittrex shows no care in which coin they list. You give them a few BTC and they will list whatever crap you have to sell. Bittrex also adds "hot" coins, sucks out all the volume possible and then delists the coins.

Is there any way you could prove that this coin will remain listed on Bittrex for the next 5 years?

come on man, does anyone even know if Bitcoin will be around in 5 years?  Hell, does anyone know if the Internet will be around in 5 years?

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:50:47 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

come on man, does anyone even know if Bitcoin will be around in 5 years?  Hell, does anyone know if the Internet will be around in 5 years?

Could we get a 3 year guaranteed listing?

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:00:02 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

Could we get a 3 year guaranteed listing?

that might be possible, let me look it up on google...

twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 11:02:55 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

5 years is a long time to even speculate as to whether or not crypto itself will still be growing and thriving (let's hope so - it likely will be), exchanges have come and gone over the course of time though.  With that being said I'll also add in that Bittrex seems to run a tight ship at least in terms of operations and I've watched them from inception work hard to gain people's trust as well as grow the exchange to the point it's at today - known by name immediately.  r3d is by design, meant to last for as long as the last node up is.  As far as it remaining a listing on Bittrex - noone can guarantee that - not even Bittrex.  Too many variables affect business and with the existing regulations still in their "early stages", who's to say crypto exchange as we know them today will be the same in a year from now.  I do remember CraigsCoin most definitely as I watched the "proof of developer" live on google and shook my head at a particular line (I'm paraphrasing) "I was told to lie, but I won't, I'm not a developer I'm more of a project manager".  IceBergCoin - I don't recall that one personally but I'll take your word for it.

The bottom line is we're surrounded by these types of aforementioned projects and even more seem to come out of the woodwork in droves.  Why is it that you think our volume on the CFC is so low as of right now?  Some could point the finger at lack of marketing, lack of a client demo (which will be here shortly) or lack of a business plan or plan in general.  However, the truth of the matter is we don't have paid shills arguing with each other to keep this thread bumped at the top, we haven't presented a huge fancy roadmap image filled with "things [not] to come", and we aren't tied in with the usual suspects just to get the numbers up.  What you're witnessing right now is a prime example of what happens when you operate within honest bounds with not only a logical approach and solution to a widespread issue, but when you refuse to get involved with people that are fine with stealing food from their "brother's" plates just to fatten themselves up.

I'm contacted almost daily by random people with these type of scams everyone's falling victim to.  The most recent was yesterday.  Someone asked me if I could code a "coin" that would peg a US dollar amount in the block, to convince people that gradually the USD value of it was increasing due to demand/popularity/whatever.  When I explained that's not how valuation works, they told me they knew, but they wanted a ponzi-like effect and that if you "made the people believe" eventually it would "be true".  I immediately ended the conversation.  This is the type of garbage I nor anyone else on this team will partake in nor support and that's why we're not here constantly trying to argue with people, but working to bring a product in front of your eyes to give you a better understanding of what we're trying to accomplish here.  I'm personally not surprised nor offended by the hesitation or even the comments being made because you know what - this is what people have unfortunately been conditioned to expect - lies and a quick cash grab turn-around.

Best regards,

syntaks

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:45:19 PM

Can you not do what this coin is doing on something like Ethereum within one script?
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 12:15:53 AM

Can you not do what this coin is doing on something like Ethereum within one script?

The entire system itself is more than just a script but there's also the economics of it involved,  as well as the fact it's not attached to or dependent on any project such as Ethereum.

Best regards,

syntaks

1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:11:31 AM

You got my attention as im a coder too.

I will buy 5BTC worth of R3D this weekend

goldengatesgreenest.com

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:32:08 AM

You got my attention as im a coder too.

I will buy 5BTC worth of R3D this weekend

nice, that's what i'm talking about

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:07:20 AM

R3D is legit - hope investors can notice that

herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:22:03 AM

agree with that. best ico proposal at the moment. these guys know how to do things and their words doesnt seems empty. at least it's not like the c-cex or yobit noob ico.
ph.amracyshop

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:57:50 AM

this is a great project, really worth money
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 11:05:28 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 11:20:50 AM by WigitGetIt

Please spread the word about the project.  We have had some great support all around for this project.  Share these links in your IRC channel, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, wherever you can.  This is the best project that has come out in a long time, lets support the development.

Please Retweet and comment https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/636855745959464960

Please Comment https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3il0y2/r3d_demo_blogs_rundown_of_account_creation/

Edit:  Please Retweet and comment https://twitter.com/Cryptogeeks/status/636856322139521025

Links from ANN

First demo can be viewed here: https://vimeo.com/getr3d/r3dblog. Rundown of account creation, posting, replies, and r3d's core application to a blog-type platform

Second demo can be viewed here: https://vimeo.com/getr3d/r3dbin. We outline how you can create your own code/paste bin site written to the blockchain

Interview with Lootz from SuperNET Radio can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio/r3d

Article discussing r3d on fuk.io: http://fuk.io/august-2015-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocurrency-to-mine-and-invest-in-to-profit/
chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:33:27 PM

Knowing how a typical blockchain works and then seeing the demos, one question comes to mind... I'm pretty sure I have the answer already but I will ask the question anyway.
Will users be able to edit posts and comments?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:51:16 PM

Is't this what Occupy coin was doing? seems familiar.

o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:08:19 PM

*Why we chose Bittrex*

Bittex shows no care in which coin they list. You give them a few BTC and they will list whatever crap you have to sell. Bittrex also adds "hot" coins, sucks out all the volume possible and then delists the coins.

And equinox coin was funny scam as well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: