Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66702 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:54:41 AM

So many coins and according to the supply of the coin the price is high. the project looks amazing but i never invest in ICO coin  Wink Will wait and watch the development. If it's work great then i'm ready to invest BTC Smiley Good Luck Dev!

The problem with that is that you are literally paying for Syntaks to work on this full time. Dont know what will happen if they fail to reach its target, and it will be really sad to see this project dropped because he cant work on it any longer.

Although I do understand your resistance to ICO's.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:57:06 AM

So many coins and according to the supply of the coin the price is high. the project looks amazing but i never invest in ICO coin  Wink Will wait and watch the development. If it's work great then i'm ready to invest BTC Smiley Good Luck Dev!

Absolutely true.  I threw in some BTC because I have been profiting in other coins and really would like to see this project at least get off the ground.  No biggie here if it doesn't reach it's goal because I get my BTC back and no biggie if it does because this idea like you said looks amazing.  I hope nobody throws their mortgage at this coin, but a few spare coins wont hurt.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:54:18 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 11:32:33 AM by tempus

Censorship-proof encrypt and yet this thread is censored self mod..can't make this shit up  Roll Eyes

another shittrex scam ICO
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
shittrex on your face when you see all the glory Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
how many newbie sock puppet accounts do you guys have pushing this shit? The smell of desperation to push this shit reeks almost as bad as the curry eating dot heads you're paying to troll.

Maybe you should ask yourself: Why is this project supported by so many full, senior and hero and legendary - members, some of them well known and with deep knowledge about Crypto? And maybe you should do some research about Syntaks, Stoner and Supporters and the project and it's idea to answer that question.

And regarding censorship: They didn't even delete the posts of the "fuckyourself-blablabla-idiot".... or your stupid accusations.  
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:17:26 AM

The problem with that is that you are literally paying for Syntaks to work on this full time. Dont know what will happen if they fail to reach its target, and it will be really sad to see this project dropped because he cant work on it any longer.

Although I do understand your resistance to ICO's.

Honestly said, I don't understand resistance to ICO's. Because it's all about the question if a project is serious and innovative and legit and professional. If yes, an ICO is a win-win, because it makes sure that the team behind can focus on it and have some money for marketing. If not, there should be resistance anyway.
SuperNET Radio

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:38:20 AM

SuperNET Radio supports this project
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 12:34:25 PM

Honestly said, I don't understand resistance to ICO's. Because it's all about the question if a project is serious and innovative and legit and professional. If yes, an ICO is a win-win, because it makes sure that the team behind can focus on it and have some money for marketing. If not, there should be resistance anyway.

its because most of the ico's are just scams by pump and dumpers or by people who get 'interviewed' on cam while in their bedroom hugging stuffed animals (someone will get this reference hopefully)

the saying is it just takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch, but in crypto its more like there is 1 good apple in the entire bunch of bad apples... apples being ico's Tongue

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:19:56 PM

Censorship-proof encrypt and yet this thread is censored self mod..can't make this shit up  Roll Eyes

A quick overview of your post history reveals you are nothing but negative in every-single thread you post in. I'm sure others would agree negativity is unwelcome here. There is legitimate development going on behind this project as well as code and video presentations to prove it. Move along.

Umm how many negative posts from me can you find in ANN threads? Lying dipshit shill

Why the need for a moderated thread if free speech is so important to this commie scam?

is there any evidence that this is a scam, or is it only you trolling?
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:07:00 PM

A quick overview of your post history reveals you are nothing but negative in every-single thread you post in. I'm sure others would agree negativity is unwelcome here. There is legitimate development going on behind this project as well as code and video presentations to prove it. Move along.

Umm how many negative posts from me can you find in ANN threads? Lying dipshit shill

Why the need for a moderated thread if free speech is so important to this commie scam?

is there any evidence that this is a scam, or is it only you trolling?

I think he is part of the shitcoin brigade, scared this real project might get more attention then the 15 coins they are gonna push out this week. Regardless he got stomped pretty hard in here.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:46:48 PM

its because most of the ico's are just scams by pump and dumpers or by people who get 'interviewed' on cam while in their bedroom hugging stuffed animals (someone will get this reference hopefully)

the saying is it just takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch, but in crypto its more like there is 1 good apple in the entire bunch of bad apples... apples being ico's Tongue

Yes, most of the ICO's are maybe Scams, but I would say most of all projects are Scams or Garbage. And my logic is very simple: A legit and high quality project has better chances and will have faster progress with money than without. Therefore an ICO is good. All the others should be ignored anyway. There is no other way than deep research to distinguish the good from the bad apples.
Bumberchute

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:16:02 PM

I haven't been following cryptos much lately, but when I heard about this I decided to put the last of my dwindling BTC stash into it. Not only is it a great use of blockchain technology, but its value is likely to rise when the market opens for trading, especially if not all the CFC coins are sold and the rest are burned. Fingers crossed that not too many people notice this one until after CFC is over. It is the only CFC or ICO that I've ever bought in to.
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 08:32:55 PM

I haven't been following cryptos much lately, but when I heard about this I decided to put the last of my dwindling BTC stash into it. Not only is it a great use of blockchain technology, but its value is likely to rise when the market opens for trading, especially if not all the CFC coins are sold and the rest are burned. Fingers crossed that not too many people notice this one until after CFC is over. It is the only CFC or ICO that I've ever bought in to.

hopefully it hits its maximum, that way the developers have the most money to work with ;P

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:13:04 PM

hopefully it hits its maximum, that way the developers have the most money to work with ;P
You enjoy quoting your puppet accounts?

Self moderated thread and project claims to be about ending censorship lmfao  Cheesy

goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:32:18 PM

Self moderated thread and project claims to be about ending censorship lmfao  Cheesy

lol you're about the dumbest troll ever.  Can't even come up with a second idea to FUD about lol.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
Bumberchute

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:33:26 PM

I am not a sock puppet, I just don't come on BCT often because of people like you.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:36:38 PM

Please, make a list of those who you consider as puppet-accounts. Then make a list of those who are critical in a constructive way. Then make a list of Trolls. And then I would be very interested in which list you count yourself in... could be informative. ;-)

And regarding censorship: Do you know of any deleted post in this Thread?
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:38:42 PM

why this coin remind me of RDD coin?

and the cfc on bittrex make the coin more reliable than cfc by ccex...hope it will not turned like other cfc coin..

thanks

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
igl00

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 09:51:46 PM

scam or not - we will see
watching this Smiley

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:54:28 PM

Please, make a list of those who you consider as puppet-accounts. Then make a list of those who are critical in a constructive way. Then make a list of Trolls. And then I would be very interested in which list you count yourself in... could be informative. ;-)

And regarding censorship: Do you know of any deleted post in this Thread?

Hes really just supporting the project, everytime he posts here it gets bumped to page #1 so everyone say thanksss

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 10:44:38 PM

Hey folks,

As I'm coding here, I came up with a method to update your content potentially.  Would that be something you'd like to have the ability to do or would you rather everything kept on the chain is just in stone?

Best regards,

syntaks

Bumberchute

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:03:13 PM

Hey folks,

As I'm coding here, I came up with a method to update your content potentially.  Would that be something you'd like to have the ability to do or would you rather everything kept on the chain is just in stone?

Best regards,

syntaks

Being able to make revisions sounds like a good idea to me, as long as the original version is still available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: