Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2016 and WHY  (Read 110178 times)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:18:45 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 04:33:56 AM by sidhujag

This is getting ridiculous

And in January 2015 you are saying that you had encrypted messaging a fully functional GUI and escrow working inside of a marketplace?

Yes!

Either way if you are saying in Jan 2015 you had a sufficiently capable marketplace to dismiss the functionality of Syscoin to a point where one would say that Bay's functionality would trump Syscoin's to a point of nonexistance then prove it,

It is not my task to evaluete Syscoins existence. I can get you a copy of our first wallet so you can see for your self, or you can just read this article that was published a two months later: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-decentralized-bitcoin-market-is-for-legal-stuff-only
Here is Davids post with download link from january 12 2015

Oh ok the site really needs to be redesigned. I thought there was a link there.

OK so the link to the new BitBay client is...

www.davtonia.com/blackhalo/bitbaysetup.exe

Next you say:

I don't consider Bay there yet because you are still in Beta

That's bs and you know it. We had that discussion in may 2016

Bloat not an issue in sys.. DDE won't work for network effect it's an easier implementation than arbiters I had dde and took it out for a reason.

Also next release includes moderation.

Multisig exists in sys because it is based on btc core.. it has many of the other features of btc that Bay might not have.. also sys has reselling and wholesaling with whitelisting support which Bay does not.. also Bay is not released so you can't even do a comparison until it is.. Sébastien already explained this. This seems more like a road map to current sys comparison to me.. I can put cool things on sys road map just to say it aswell.. the plugin system we are designing is also a killer feature in sys.

AS I said before these two projects seem to be targeting different audiences and niches of ecommercr.  You can't compare directly even though Bay is not out with these features anyways. I believe in David and we will see some cool stuff out of him but the two projects really are complementary to the crypto ecommercr market and not in direct competition to each other unless you can convince me otherwise.

Also how does Bay allow payment of any currency? We allow btc addressed to coexist with sys and you can pay with btc.. if your using cltv then sys can also do this.

How can you claim that Bay is not released? And please don't give me that crap about open source. By that definition a lot of software that we all use daily isn't released.
Actually we released a working beta a long time before sys. And we stayed in beta for more than a year to make sure all bugs are fixed.
Windows client is now in release version. Mac and Linux stay in beta until we are certain that there are no OS specific bugs. We really don't want to have mishaps like locking up someone's coins, do we?
So I guess the question isn't really how you can claim Bay is not released, but why you claim it. Do you fear the competition that much?
You should not. I agree the projects are partly complementary, although there are some areas where we are in competition. I don't see a problem with that though. There is plenty of room for both projects. In fact I believe success for one project will help the other project because the real challenge is to get Joe and Jane used to the idea of using platforms like Bay and sys.

Of course Bay is out with the features we claim to have. Anyone can check that by downloading our client

Bay can allow payment with any currency because we use DDE. As stated you need Bay for the deposit. But payment can be in any currency or even clams if you prefer because the DDE takes care of the safety in the deal. So if you want you can open up a new market channel for say Dodge, and offer anything for sale with payment in Doge.
When you post your offer you make your deposit, when buyer takes the offer he makes his deposit. Buyer sends Doge, seller sends item, and when both are happy they release deposit.

Edit: I know multisig as technology exists in sys. I assume you must be using it in your escrow. But in the above I was talking about multisig in the meaning of being able to use two keys on my wallet. To my knowledge that is not implementet in sys yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong

To sum it up:
BitBay was in beta for more than a year before we launched release version. That is imo the reason why we have not have any serious bugs in release version. This in contrast to sys where I had my coins frozen in your "release" version. Last time that happened to me was only 3 months or so ago! I'd be very careful making claims you are ahead of us in regard to quality if I were you.
As I have said before; sys is a great project, and you are good at marketing. But you are pushing to much now. That's not good marketing for sys or for crypto in general. Focus on the things that are great about sys.

I'm out of this discussion
You can claim anything you like.. im sure you feel like you were first and but sys had a marketplace aswell.. it was there and functional for average crypto users.. anyways aslong as i knew the truth thats all that matters. Your infographic.showed many things that bay had but missed many things sys did that bay didnt either... i think bay maybe had more to offer at first in terms of things you can buy or sell and how they can buy or sell but that was quickly fixed in 2.0 and now with 2.1 its a different beast altogether.

Coins were not frozen you used coin control to spend them... again i dont think you understand software development to tell me.what quantifies as quality in terms of what a released product looks like... syscoin 2.1 is the released product after many testnets and bug fixes.. i think you lack understanding of software development.based on your comments. I will do better in explaining concepts to you but I need you to try to understsnd before jumping the gun... the initial quote was for syscoin 2.1... your response led me to research what the first marketplace was hence this discussion which is sure over.

The misunderstanding arose from the origiinal quote which again was centered around 2.1 which is the quality release where bay is still beta. Hopefullt that clears things up for you.. i know your one that is hard to convince they are wrong but that could be a good trait. Wasnt so much a play of words more than a misunderstanding in which you took it as the first marketplace that existed and i know that because youve used that before. Anyways.goodluck once again.. it will be good for whoever keeps going.. hard work always pays off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:11:16 AM

Bitcoin
ETH

both are trade able and looks very promising at this point. I've been watching the news lately and looks like lot of money will be flowing in these two coins.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

Bitcoin
ETH

both are trade able and looks very promising at this point. I've been watching the news lately and looks like lot of money will be flowing in these two coins.

There had been a lot of lies in this thread but this i can believe. More people and more money will come in the future for us since the traders outside crypto are moving here. Its even fastforwarded due to the promotion of ICN. Bitcoin and ETH are gonna go up side by side.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
intel_outside

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

Bitcoin
ETH

There had been a lot of lies in this thread but this i can believe. More people and more money will come in the future for us since the traders outside crypto are moving here. Its even fastforwarded due to the promotion of ICN. Bitcoin and ETH are gonna go up side by side.

ICN is just a nonsense dumped coin better to trust monero ,eth and bitcoin.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:18:57 PM

IXC (the second oldest crypto coin) looks like it will be back in 2017 - it took a major hit at the end of last year when CEX.IO stopped supporting the block chain and there was a major sell off - however the chain is now moving, difficulty is down, and new wallet in place - and there are plans to make it the first coin to offer segmented withdrawal. Price is currently at 500sat down from 7000 6 months ago - I think its a great opportunity.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Bitcoin
ETH

ICN is just a nonsense dumped coin better to trust monero ,eth and bitcoin.

you excluded ICN while you added ETH on your list? didn't you know ICN is using ETH work? thats a funny thing to fud.
you'd be lucky to have a bag of ICN for you will be receiving ETH weekly as dividend. ICN will be the best token running on ETH network.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:22:30 AM

Well shit you guys know how to derail a thread, was it distract from something?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:42:24 AM

Embarrassed Sorry. Won't happen again
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

Embarrassed Sorry. Won't happen again

I caught this, good on you. Smiley

Edit: If we are gonna continue this discussion, I suggest we move it to the sys vs Bitbay thread

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
glenl

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:58:13 AM

Soo Guys what coin u mining in 2017?
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:27:47 PM

I need to find a better CPU coin - the returns on Monero have dropped greatly over the last couple of months since the price rocketed.
glenl

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

Yea even mining with gpu is slow progress..
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:13:37 PM

Mark CloakCoin. Total Anonymity decentralized.

wallet 2.0 and mobile wallet within the next days.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:50:51 PM

I still mining etherium and monero. Tried mined zcash but for me is very difficult. But I sad because the price of etherium now is go down. If the price under $7, I will stop mining.
whale_shark

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:56:46 PM

Decentralised markets will be huge in 2017! Bitbay and siscoin are my two picks
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:25:07 AM

Zcash seems like the best option for mining for me right now.
The price is still very good (arround 50$) and you can get very nice results with CUDA gpu miners and it can be also very nicelly supported by cpu miners.
But I would suggest to sell the coin, when the price is still good, I don't expect it will hold this level very long.
marksteven

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

invest in tradecoins, i have big plans with the coin
ltcwizard9

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:01:25 PM

I still mining etherium and monero. Tried mined zcash but for me is very difficult. But I sad because the price of etherium now is go down. If the price under $7, I will stop mining.

the same goes for me! mining ethereum and monero ATM. We'll see how this goes, I'm expecting a rise in the near future
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:56:15 PM

Bitcoin will fall sharply after the bitcoin ETF
Now is the perfect time to buy the cheap altcoins
Golem is a really good choice in my opinion

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GNTBTC/Y33aoBwk-GNT-GNT-GOLEM-Supercomputer-breakout-LONG/
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

Bitcoin will fall sharply after the bitcoin ETF
Now is the perfect time to buy the cheap altcoins
Golem is a really good choice in my opinion

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GNTBTC/Y33aoBwk-GNT-GNT-GOLEM-Supercomputer-breakout-LONG/
LOL, i guess you are heavily invested in GOLEM, good luck

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: