Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:39:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:46:03 AM

You can not invest in alt coin on strongly growing trend Bitcoin
Smart investors know it, we know that when bitcoin grows its value altcoins will drop as well. It's the effect and a statement of how powerful bitcoin is as a coin, but there is always a timing for everything as it cannot be possible it will just rise consistently, the moment bitcoin starts to fall, we should automatically jump for altcoins and then sell it afterwards to benefit income for the short term.
That is a great strategy on growing your bitcoin. You are correct that if the bitcoin price will spike then the altcoin price will falls off because they are inversely proportional. Doing that kind of strategy can help you for a faster progress in growing your bitcoin. If the bitcoin price goes down, then you should buy a lot of bitcoin as much as you can and then use it as a capital on altcoin trading and afterwards you will earn fair enough profit to sustain your needs in daily life.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:54:13 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
If you had 5 bitcoin already then YES you can grow that through minor trading and you can be able to do short trading to make sure profit and sure income weekly and if you are going to place with the long run trading and long run holding then you can't really make some good profit it always take months.
That's the best way to do it, trading will give you a good opportunity to grow your money. With trading if you are a day trader you will be able to make a decent income if you are right on your prediction most of the time..
you are right that trading is the best way to grow up your money because trading is very safe and secure way than other investment and you can make more bitcoin quickly through trading so i also prefer that trading is more good than other investment.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:38:22 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
If you had 5 bitcoin already then YES you can grow that through minor trading and you can be able to do short trading to make sure profit and sure income weekly and if you are going to place with the long run trading and long run holding then you can't really make some good profit it always take months.
That's the best way to do it, trading will give you a good opportunity to grow your money. With trading if you are a day trader you will be able to make a decent income if you are right on your prediction most of the time..
you are right that trading is the best way to grow up your money because trading is very safe and secure way than other investment and you can make more bitcoin quickly through trading so i also prefer that trading is more good than other investment.
No, You are a bit wrong because in trading it is not that 'safe thing' that you might hold or keep doing for a long years because you can't control the market and most of the times when you are not smart in trading then you might get a tons of negative profits that can discourage you to continue trading.
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:40:36 PM

You can not invest in alt coin on strongly growing trend Bitcoin
Smart investors know it, we know that when bitcoin grows its value altcoins will drop as well. It's the effect and a statement of how powerful bitcoin is as a coin, but there is always a timing for everything as it cannot be possible it will just rise consistently, the moment bitcoin starts to fall, we should automatically jump for altcoins and then sell it afterwards to benefit income for the short term.
That is a great strategy on growing your bitcoin. You are correct that if the bitcoin price will spike then the altcoin price will falls off because they are inversely proportional. Doing that kind of strategy can help you for a faster progress in growing your bitcoin. If the bitcoin price goes down, then you should buy a lot of bitcoin as much as you can and then use it as a capital on altcoin trading and afterwards you will earn fair enough profit to sustain your needs in daily life.
Given the current market conditions, in fact it's possible to affirm that many alts may suffer a great fall in price. But this is not due to the fact that there is an inversely proportional correlation between Bitcoin and altcoins, the truth is that most altcoins bring improvements that are unnecessary, or that when they bring some benefit, they create a problem in relation to other aspects of the system , such as centralization.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 05:11:54 PM

Actually there's no need to do anything,Bitcoin grows by itself but if you want to really make a profit out of your bitcoin,you can loan people who are in need of bitcoin,there's a loan section here,trading is risky you can lose all your bitcoin if you pick the wrong coin to buy.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:26:23 AM

Actually there's no need to do anything,Bitcoin grows by itself but if you want to really make a profit out of your bitcoin,you can loan people who are in need of bitcoin,there's a loan section here,trading is risky you can lose all your bitcoin if you pick the wrong coin to buy.
Giving out loans is just as risky as trading. It might even be riskier since you have no idea who are the people that you're giving loans while in trading you can sell your coin when the price starts to drop. There has been a lot of discussion about giving loans in this forum and mostly it's because of the collateral. I checked the people that has given out loans for a long time and the stats of the people that has paid them is actually quite good. But upon checking the whole thread, they are actually really picky on choosing people to give loans. It's not a quick way to earn bitcoins but it's a good way to do so if you know how to choose the right people.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:21:37 AM

Giving out loans is just as risky as trading. It might even be riskier since you have no idea who are the people that you're giving loans while in trading you can sell your coin when the price starts to drop. There has been a lot of discussion about giving loans in this forum and mostly it's because of the collateral. I checked the people that has given out loans for a long time and the stats of the people that has paid them is actually quite good. But upon checking the whole thread, they are actually really picky on choosing people to give loans. It's not a quick way to earn bitcoins but it's a good way to do so if you know how to choose the right people.

well with lending there are ways to reduce the risk and even to reduce it to nearly zero risk. for example you can check the history of who you are giving the loan to as your first step.
the second step which is the most important is to ask for a valid collateral and if you get something worth 10% more than the loaned amount you have nothing to worry about.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:54:28 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way,
I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I
was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

There are lots of way for you to earn bitcoin whether you are a newbie or old member here.
For what important is you know where and how to grow your coins and the one thing I could give to you
is start in joining signature, though it needs of waiting after 1 month most of the time.

To have fast transaction with others like some other members here, and since you have already your own money I guess
trading is the best of it here, and try also signature campaign so you can earn money on posting here.

but growing your bitcoin by just putting it together with the job you made, I guess signature campaign could help you on it.
Try services section in this forum too, if you have skills.

If trade is suggested then the earning of signature campaign is nothing. In signature campaign the earnings are limited and is not able that someone will live with the earnings from there but if someone will do trade then the earnings from there will be unlimited and the trader will be able to live with that earnings alone.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:14:28 AM

well with lending there are ways to reduce the risk and even to reduce it to nearly zero risk. for example you can check the history of who you are giving the loan to as your first step.
the second step which is the most important is to ask for a valid collateral and if you get something worth 10% more than the loaned amount you have nothing to worry about.
That might work to some users but not all users has a lending history. Remember that there's a lot of users here and there's very few users that has asked for loan and even people that have taken loan before can run away with your money as well.

The only thing that you'll be worrying about is if the collateral can be sold by the time that you need money. The only thing that's actually easy to sell are altcoins since there's an exchanger for that. Accounts from different sites and website domains are quite hard to sell as well unless it's in demand or the account/website has something that makes it easier to sell than the normal ones.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:19:57 PM

Invest on legit coin or new coin that growing faster! Smiley
Currently the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster so there is no reason that someone will invest in any other coin. Try to invest only in bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin reach to a peak then try to search for good coins and buy them also. That is a good strategy nowadays.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:54:04 PM

Currently the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster so there is no reason that someone will invest in any other coin. Try to invest only in bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin reach to a peak then try to search for good coins and buy them also. That is a good strategy nowadays.
In the first place, you said that there is no reason that someone will invest in any other coin but on the next sentence you said that try to search for good coins and buy them also. That made me confuse about your advice Huh. Btw, That is a good advice that invest in bitcoin also try other good altcoins that may succeed in the next few months or few years. Do a lot of research about the background infor and about the development team if they are all experienced on that field and finally do research if the coin is worth it to invest by reading different opinions of other interested people because some of their opinions might help you to clear or answer all your questions.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:56:41 PM

If trade is suggested then the earning of signature campaign is nothing. In signature campaign the earnings are limited and is not able that someone will live with the earnings from there but if someone will do trade then the earnings from there will be unlimited and the trader will be able to live with that earnings alone.
In fact trading is the best option for me, It is a fact that signature campaign can give you a little and limited income but if you invest your money in trading there you can earn unlimited money. As there are so many alt coins with good potential with respect to their prices.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:57:24 PM

Thank you for all the replies! I try to read through all of them when I get the chance, but it's pretty tough considering how many responses this thread has gotten. I've currently enrolled (and have in the past) in sig campaigns. Right now, I'm in the bitconnect one, as seen in my avatar/signatue. The rates are nice and it works like a weekly pocket change system. As of now, I'm thinking about altcoin investment, but I'll have to see how that goes and do more research into it.

Thanks everyone for the replies, again!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:19:55 PM

yes that is a fact in present time you do not need to invest your money anywhere because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing, you should only hold your bitcoins for the price increase. but still if you want to invest your money then i will suggest you to invest your money in alt coin. by choosing a good potential coin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

Exactly, altcoins are not worth it at this point , they have a low exchange rate , they rise very slowly compared to the bitcoin , and for people who don’t have the time they are worthless , the wise thing to do is focus on bitcoin and when it reaches a very high price buy some coins because that’s when they are going to rise.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:18:08 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 09:55:58 AM by delliaerd

Exactly, altcoins are not worth it at this point , they have a low exchange rate , they rise very slowly compared to the bitcoin , and for people who don’t have the time they are worthless , the wise thing to do is focus on bitcoin and when it reaches a very high price buy some coins because that’s when they are going to rise.

Simple theory that a trader should know is the price of alternative coin depending on bitcoin's price. Usually while the price of bitcoin increase will give affects to price of alternative coin decrease.
So at this time you can make a conclusion by yourself if you invest your money in alternative coin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:58:13 AM

Simple theory that a trader should know is the price of alternative coin is depending on bitcoin's price. Usually while the price of bitcoin increase will give affects to price of alternative coin decrease.
So at this time you can make a conclusion by yourself if you invest your money in alternative coin.
Yeah, and right now, Ethereum is very cheap which is even cheaper than the monero. It's our chance to buy now, and even if the price will continue to rise I don't think ETH will still continue to drop. It's a gamble but will give you big profit once bitcoin will start to be stable.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:35:07 AM

Simple theory that a trader should know is the price of alternative coin is depending on bitcoin's price. Usually while the price of bitcoin increase will give affects to price of alternative coin decrease.
Yeah, and right now, Ethereum is very cheap which is even cheaper than the monero. It's our chance to buy now, and even if the price will continue to rise I don't think ETH will still continue to drop. It's a gamble but will give you big profit once bitcoin will start to be stable.

if we have spare money then we can buy eth while the price is cheap, but if not, i think we can go for the eth faucet because for me, its still worth to play eth faucet and we can wait for the price is up.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

You can invest in trading in Altcoin/Bitcoins. Better do a thorough research before investing in a altcoin. Read its ANN thread, who are its founders, who have invested in it and what is its market value. Dont ever invest in gambling sites. You may even loose your investment. Dont invest in cloud mining as lot of them are scams nowadays.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1123

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:36:58 PM

Dont stick with just hoarding and letting it rot. It gets boring.
Make some adjustments and maybe try to invest it. Loaning could also work. Just be careful.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: