Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
IsaacBitcoiner

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:33:02 PM

You can invest in trading in Altcoin/Bitcoins. Better do a thorough research before investing in a altcoin. Read its ANN thread, who are its founders, who have invested in it and what is its market value. Dont ever invest in gambling sites. You may even loose your investment. Dont invest in cloud mining as lot of them are scams nowadays.
I think this would only be advisable for people with more experience in crypto and, of course, good trading skills. For individuals with less experience, looking for a more stable market, Bitcoin / Fiat trading seems to be a better option. The volatility of the altcoins market in fact brings great possibilities, but with the current volatility in the Bitcoin market, there are also good chances of profit, as long as the right decisions are made.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:55:34 PM

Dont stick with just hoarding and letting it rot. It gets boring.
Make some adjustments and maybe try to invest it. Loaning could also work. Just be careful.
With what is obtainable in the cryptocurrency world, it is better to hoard your BTC so you can always reach it whenever you want to than to throw it outta window all in the name of making some adjustments, because reliable and secured programs to commit one's coins are rare, in fact, we seem to be having many more scammers parading as business people.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:29:14 PM

Invest on legit coin or new coin that growing faster! Smiley
Currently the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster so there is no reason that someone will invest in any other coin. Try to invest only in bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin reach to a peak then try to search for good coins and buy them also. That is a good strategy nowadays.
Exactly, altcoins are not worth it at this point , they have a low exchange rate , they rise very slowly compared to the bitcoin , and for people who don’t have the time they are worthless , the wise thing to do is focus on bitcoin and when it reaches a very high price buy some coins because that’s when they are going to rise.

Simple theory that a trader should know is the price of alternative coin depending on bitcoin's price. Usually while the price of bitcoin increase will give affects to price of alternative coin decrease.
So at this time you can make a conclusion by yourself if you invest your money in alternative coin.
yes i am also in favour of bitcoin trading as in trading. trading or investing bitcoins in the present time is the best option and specially if you have good luck in trading with some good experience. in trading.
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:10:53 AM

Just do some signature campaigns,its safe and you do not have any risks too by doing it so a win win situation.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:06:41 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

There are so many coins here which is altcoin were you can invest in. And my tips of advice to you is just invest in the coins in the ICO for sure after a month of the campaign surely the value of that coins will increase x10 up to 100x, just make sure it is potential ico.
Vuizel

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:39:13 AM

Just do some signature campaigns,its safe and you do not have any risks too by doing it so a win win situation.

This is a good option but it stays something that its not very profitable, the earnings are minimum, trading is in that way better but riskier.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:18:19 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

The fastest way to grow your bitcoinBTC is you must do trade in different exchange platform, and aside from that you should participate in any potential signature campaign ICO.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

The fastest way to grow your bitcoinBTC is you must do trade in different exchange platform, and aside from that you should participate in any potential signature campaign ICO.
Participating in an ICO is more risky but it can give you good reward, I mean there's possibility that the project where you invested your money will turn into another shit coins and will scam you. I guess your just have to limit the amount you put, we can never know if such project can attract big investors which is vital for the success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:00:23 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 12:27:18 AM by bitbob82

You can invest in trading in Altcoin/Bitcoins. Better do a thorough research before investing in a altcoin. Read its ANN thread, who are its founders, who have invested in it and what is its market value. Dont ever invest in gambling sites. You may even loose your investment. Dont invest in cloud mining as lot of them are scams nowadays.
yes trading is the best way of growing bitcoin. i personally giving more importance to trading, because i have a good experience in trading and therefore i can make good money in trading as compare to other ways of earning bitcoin.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

yes trading is the best way of growing bitcoin.

You are right...but not only:you can as well "ungrow" bitcoin...(lol)
If you have trading kills you should trade on my U2 system...it's free absolutly free.

A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:44:38 AM

Trading is the best source of income I agree but only until you have the requisite knowledge and skills because I have done trading and only given loss in fact I wonder if I had done gambling with those  funds I might have won but with trading I always lost. Tons of shit coins in market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

Investing in altcoins is a good way to get multi fold returns on the initial amount because the growth of altcoins takes places with a rapid speed. Of course, only a few alt coins get success in terms of user base and price and it’s difficult to find alt coin having true potential. One should (in fact, must) do a deep research before investing in any altcoin if he is serious about his investment. Never ever rely on the information or opinion of others, own research is a must.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:37:12 PM

trading is a considerable way to multiply our bitcoin. but you must have the skill and patience too strong.
because trading is not easy. you should be concerned and careful in taking any action.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

Putting your money into ICO's is basically the same as you gambling. Especially where nowadays the far majority of the ICO's are nothing more than empty projects with false promises just to make themselves look interesting. From time to time they release some sort of an interesting feature to keep people interested and attract potential "investors", but it's just hot air. Nothing exists. This doesn't mean you can't make a decent amount of money when you enter and leave the market at the right time, but it's a gamble with a massive risk ratio.
Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:07:22 PM

Putting your money into ICO's is basically the same as you gambling. Especially where nowadays the far majority of the ICO's are nothing more than empty projects with false promises just to make themselves look interesting. From time to time they release some sort of an interesting feature to keep people interested and attract potential "investors", but it's just hot air. Nothing exists. This doesn't mean you can't make a decent amount of money when you enter and leave the market at the right time, but it's a gamble with a massive risk ratio.
Can't agree any less with your point that investing in ICOs are not fail-proof way for growing Btc, because we already have a couple that just could not take off and fly, despite the raised hopes and enthusiasm. However I want to pinpoint that the actually suggestion was to participate in ICO signature campaigns, which stands very good chance of sailing through, because the developers - scammers or legit, would want to count on the community's goodwill.
MMA
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:41:52 PM

yes i will also suggest alt coin. you can really grow your bitcoin if you invest it in alt coin. as there are so many alts coin whose price can increase rapidly therefore investing you money there will be more profitable as compare to gambling and some other investment.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:52:10 PM

yes i will also suggest alt coin. you can really grow your bitcoin if you invest it in alt coin. as there are so many alts coin whose price can increase rapidly therefore investing you money there will be more profitable as compare to gambling and some other investment.

Altcoins can turn out to be immensely profitable, but that's mostly not how the reality is. You either need to have a tremendous amount of luck on your side, or you must be close tied to the people behind the coins in the way that they supply you with insider information. If you as an average person jumps into altcoins, then it's pure luck that you depend on. As you said, it's quite on the same level as gambling. Too much risk.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

Yes you can invest in trading buy an altcoin because altcoin increasing fastly . you need to make a research before you buy a coin because you need to know if the coin is good or not if the coin have poetial to inecerase or not. Many people earn in trading I also earn because of that. I don't recommend investing in hyip/pyramid/ponzi/ investing site because it turns to scam. Many people cry because their was loss because of that kind of investment. And also playing gambling many player loss their bitcoin yes we have chance to grow your bitcoin by palyi g it but its very risky .
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:42:14 PM

Altcoins can turn out to be immensely profitable, but that's mostly not how the reality is. You either need to have a tremendous amount of luck on your side, or you must be close tied to the people behind the coins in the way that they supply you with insider information. If you as an average person jumps into altcoins, then it's pure luck that you depend on. As you said, it's quite on the same level as gambling. Too much risk.
Profit from altcoins do not require a tremendous amount of luck but a tremendous amount of knowledge about any coin and blockchain technology so before investment you will know that how much the developers are sincere with their coin and how much are they active in increase the value of that coin with increasing the demand.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:32:01 PM

Profit from altcoins do not require a tremendous amount of luck but a tremendous amount of knowledge about any coin and blockchain technology so before investment you will know that how much the developers are sincere with their coin and how much are they active in increase the value of that coin with increasing the demand.
but to me when we talk about trading and gambling the first thing that comes in our mind is our luck, and after luck we talk about experience and skill. if you are luck your experience and your skill can help in your success but if you luck is not with you then your experience and your skill even cannot make you win and  let you succeeded in trading and gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: