Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006477 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:43:03 AM

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/655911658045444098

Now they reward deposits.
They are done!

very thought out panic... Yes we have to reward an activity. Since we don't charge for trades the activity most desired would be deposits as you have to withdraw eventually.

You didn't reward me when I exposed your fractional reserve accounting method luvin asses.. Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.msg4651337#msg4651337

.. and the charity fundraising scam(s) run by your admin Horus aka. jdtmp4 "the crypto hobo".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.0

This public service announcement was brought to you by :

HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN

We could have been this far about a month ago. lmao

Lucky for us.. .I'm a persistant troll. Tongue

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:57:06 AM

I just received a kind PM (not disclosing the name from whom) who stated that Horus is John Macpherson. I would have to double check the timeline as to when Horus was employee by Cryptsy considering the following post:

Official Cryptsy post from https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/35429 :

John Macpherson (said 2 minutes ago)

Hey Guys,  
Thank you for introducing this coin to us. We will take a look at the coin and consider it for addition.

So i think very soon we can see DEM on Cryptsy :-)

And, John Macpherson is mentioned in the OP of this thread as supposedly being Horus with strong reservations.

https://twitter.com/netscr1be/status/621089736363507712

The following is gleaned from the OP of this thread:

Higher ups in this Fraud Conspiracy run by Cryptsy include: Jim  aka: “Jshock” Customer Service Manager and BitJohn Chief Operations Officer are/were directly involved in perpetuating this fraud/theft. This is in addition to several support and verifications staff, including someone by the support name of “Horus”, who I demanded a real name from, he responded “John MacPherson -- I am not hiding behind a fake support name.” (I am nearly certain John MacPherson is indeed a fake name.) His email signature is “HorusDirector -CryptsyCanada Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations - Cryptsy.com”. Also, I am US based so Canada should have nothing to do with it.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1550376/gt-gta-v-pc-s-has-director-mode

“The Rockstar Video editor in GTA V features a number of significant improvements,” says John Macpherson, lead designer at Rockstar Toronto. “This starts at the recording level, where players now have the option to start and stop their captures at will. We have also added a brand new feature known as ‘Director Mode’. This gives users the ability to play and record using any actor from GTA V such as story and heist crew characters, members of the ambient population and even animals.”

Allowing manipulating the characters (and animals) will be cool and we can expect some funny videos when the game is released as Players can make them speak and perform contextual actions. “This radically increases the possibilities for creativity,” he says. Macpherson also notes that the Director Mode will let players adjust the time of day, weather, and enable a “host of cheats” to enhance the scene.

“On the editing side of things,” Macpherson says, “GTA V now allows players to add and trim multiple radio tracks to a single video. Scored music is also available as are numerous in-game commercial recordings. A new suite of custom filters have been added along with custom post effects tuning. Players can add and customize depth of field effects in their videos now as well. For camera edits, additional targeting and blend options have been added for greater control over shots. Final edits can now be shared directly to YouTube and entered into upcoming Social Club contests.”

Weird!

GTA mentioned here on my Horus dox post (still a work in progress): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13009463#msg13009463

Keyword: Director

Recall, GTA also stands for Grand Thief Auto.

I'm heavily leanin' toward John Macpherson being Horus a red herring, sticking with my Daniel Boruch name (bumped post forthcoming). I have CyptoHobo working at GTA (think Grand Thief Auto), of which there's a key developer named John Macpherson for the online game version at Rockstar residing in Toronto, a name that Hobo, et al., could've easily taken and tried to pass on as his own. The only other open option I have is there's a JM that is BitJohn, albeit somewhat of a stretch but definitely not outside the realm of possibility.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:02:17 AM

I have BTC withdraws piling up now. Seems this ship is sailing unmanned. troll box empty of any blues today

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:08:45 AM

I have BTC withdraws piling up now. Seems this ship is sailing unmanned. troll box empty of any blues today

Saying Staff are absent from chat ?
Maybe look on the IRC channel if it's still a thing..

FUD first & ask questions later™
DigitalDayTraders

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:28:45 AM

I have been unable to withdraw BTC from their sister website, Mintsy.com

Anyone else experiencing a problem with Mintsy?

They also have a questionable stock option listing at www.cryptostocks.com that I am sure the Feds would be interested in looking at. They are selling shares of their monthly bitcoin trade fee rake to fund the exchanges quest to be able to buy and sell bitcoin for money directly to and from bank accounts.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:36:49 AM

I've heard there's a wicked war a-blazing
And the taste of Gleb I know so very well
Even now I see the red flags a-raising
Guns on fire as we sail into Hell
I have no fear of death, it brings no sorrow
But how bitter will be this last farewell

Cryptsy was so beautiful
Just like my others, she too will fall
BitJohn

Activity: 826

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:10:28 AM

They also have a questionable stock option listing at www.cryptostocks.com that I am sure the Feds would be interested in looking at. They are selling shares of their monthly bitcoin trade fee rake to fund the exchanges quest to be able to buy and sell bitcoin for money directly to and from bank accounts.

Basically DigitalBTC ran off with all the miners and revenues... Don't have an NDA with them haha. Cryptostocks is a whole other story not affiliated. Back in the day Vern was going to use them to kickstart the FIAT stuff. Apparently that guy ran off. So the Cyptsy folks have ZERO records of who owns the trade revenue shares. (its not a stock)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 03:19:36 AM

Thanks for the laughs.

Next time, don't trade scam coins on a scam exchange.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 03:31:49 AM

Basically DigitalBTC ran off with all the miners and revenues... Don't have an NDA with them haha. Cryptostocks is a whole other story not affiliated. Back in the day Vern was going to use them to kickstart the FIAT stuff. Apparently that guy ran off. So the Cyptsy folks have ZERO records of who owns the trade revenue shares. (its not a stock)

There is a bit of a pattern here  Grin

What's next - sorry guys, mullick ran off with the wallets?

Cryptsy should have exhibited more care before putting their name on scams, but since it's too late for that now they should take responsibility for the fuckups. Aside from this thread, are any of Mintsy's customers actually aware of what's happening? Not to mention any kind of restitution plan.

Sorry for beating the dead uncommunicative horse again. Carry on.

DigitalDayTraders

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 03:41:45 AM

So what options does that leave me with to get my bitcoin back? I spent $400 on that website purchasing mining contracts. It is up to you guys to peruse legal actions against whoever did your company wrong, as you guys are supposed to do right by us, the customers. Your problems obviously end up being our problems as a user of the website, but you are ultimately responsible to make things right and get the funds back to the people who are the rightful owners. I was never notified of any of the problems with DigitalBTC in e-mail or on the website. As of a month ago, the bitcoin was still listed as being in my account, and I went on to withdraw it which was 'processed' based on the websites records. Staff even answered my help desk ticket and tried to pass it off as being processed and closed, which it wasn't, so I was forced to open a SECOND ticket over. It's a lousy .19 BTC so I hope it can get resolved, but this second ticket has been open for over a week since the last response by a staff member was made, and that's alarming.
BitJohn

Activity: 826

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:39:27 AM

So what options does that leave me with to get my bitcoin back? I spent $400 on that website purchasing mining contracts. It is up to you guys to peruse legal actions against whoever did your company wrong, as you guys are supposed to do right by us, the customers. Your problems obviously end up being our problems as a user of the website, but you are ultimately responsible to make things right and get the funds back to the people who are the rightful owners. I was never notified of any of the problems with DigitalBTC in e-mail or on the website. As of a month ago, the bitcoin was still listed as being in my account, and I went on to withdraw it which was 'processed' based on the websites records. Staff even answered my help desk ticket and tried to pass it off as being processed and closed, which it wasn't, so I was forced to open a SECOND ticket over. It's a lousy .19 BTC so I hope it can get resolved, but this second ticket has been open for over a week since the last response by a staff member was made, and that's alarming.
I do not work for Cryptsy anymore, and as far as the legal side of it and what was done and can be done I cannot really say. Honestly, I think you will have to wait for the Mintsy company to be sold or liquidated to get your stuff back.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:50:35 AM

There is a bit of a pattern here  Grin

What's next - sorry guys, mullick ran off with the wallets?

Cryptsy should have exhibited more care before putting their name on scams, but since it's too late for that now they should take responsibility for the fuckups. Aside from this thread, are any of Mintsy's customers actually aware of what's happening? Not to mention any kind of restitution plan.

Sorry for beating the dead uncommunicative horse again. Carry on.

Oh yeah yeah..
I am sure the guys in the "Service discussion" sub-forum section would love to know.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:55:28 AM

I do not work for Cryptsy anymore, and as far as the legal side of it and what was done and can be done I cannot really say. Honestly, I think you will have to wait for the Mintsy company to be sold or liquidated to get your stuff back.

When you say you are partnered up, you mean these contracts will be tradable via exchanges? Or Did I miss understand that aspect of the post / partnership.
Were partnered up as in Mintsy.co is owned 50/50 by both entities.

Furthermore, how would X-algo clouds work? Do we also get to choose where these clouds mine/perform?
Simple hashing gear tuned and ready to mine the X-algo type coins

Finally, will you be allowing paypal / credit card to purchase contracts?
I do not have any information on this just yet.

Well, for what it's worth at least Mintsy's users have half their investments covered given that Cryptsy was 50% partner and at this penning is still quasi-viable. Recall, Cryptsy pump the crap out of Mintsy and not versa visa.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:13:31 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 06:23:27 AM by Gleb Gamow

I guess its time to make an appearance. Though it will be short.
I personally do not have the patience or right temperament for forums fud and trolls, so I tend to keep away from where they reside.

Just to clear up a couple of things:
Horus and Pr9me were volunteers to start, when i came on board and the WSJ article came out we needed some extra help in company and we brought
them both in. At that time however neither were actual employees and Pr9me wasnt putting in the time he was getting paid for so he was basically let go.
Horus after a time was then hired by us. To my knowledge Pr9me is not Horus and Im pretty sure i brought them both on at same time..

We have a new PR manager who will begin addressing the public very soon. He works for me and his name is HORUS  lol  Enjoy!

Wow! Even after I definitively shown that pr8me and horus are the same person, execs at Cryptsy can't get their head wrapped around the simple concept. Yet, they're askin' to be trusted with millions of other people's moneys. Madness!

Is that Horus I (oppose to Horus II)?

Also, don't forget about Jdtmp4, jd230, cryptohobo and cryptochristmas ALL being the same person along with pr8me and Horus, and I've successfully connected cryptohobo to Borkcoins.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:26:08 AM

Don't look like the same person to me at all? Eyebrows are tell-tale sign. Not to mention the extra calories.

However - poor bastard - what a job............

Only way to fix PR is to fix all the wallet issues

So - is Mullick still working on this?

Incidentally - DEM wallet has been offline for over 7 months?  Working wallet available.  Over 70 wallets "in maintenance at last count?

This is close to the definition of fiasco

--

--
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:32:00 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 05:48:24 AM by Spoetnik

Well.. a new development.

I got to say the whole Troll's and FUD excuse is a tired old cop out.
Did it occur to you that when us guys living from paycheck to paycheck
trying to trade small amounts of money from exchange to exchange get fucked over we get mad ?
It's not Trolling .. or .. FUD !

It's called bad service.
And when we bring it up you say shit like that and ban us.. how many people on Cryptsy chat
complained about a coin transfer that you swiftly banned from chat ?
You have done that a lot yourself Jshock in the small tiny amount of time i have been on Cryptsy chat.
That is Cryptsy's MO..
Guy says where is my coins ?
Banned.

It's our fucking money Jim.

And your shitty exchange has cost me a lot of money over the years buddy.
To add insult to injury i have been mouthed off and banned.. how about Sorry prick ?

And when i am trying to arb coins i don't want to be mouthed off and lied to why my coins vanished.

I have historically always tried to arb smaller amounts of coins.. and almost always it's a problem with Cryptsy.
Same coin on other exchanges.. no problems.. ONLY on your shitty ass exchange !
You figure ahhh so what he's a Troll fuck him...... BANNED
Well that is my tiny small amount of money i am now fucked over !
I am out cash buddy !
Are you going to repay me Jim ?
How about showing a shred fucking respect / sympathy to your customers who pay your bills asshole ?
You have the fucking audacity.. no the nerve.. no the god damn gall to sit there and "lose"
my money then call me a troll when i ask where it went after waiting 12 hours from Mod's who ignore me and play dumb ?

FUCK YOU BUDDY !

You should NOT be a chatbox moderator so you can sit there and ban people for asking where their coins are.
Hire somebody who is willing to dish out a canned response like any other business on earth.
If you don't have the patience and attitude to be nice to people hang up the chat / support moderator position.
Because you shouldn't be dealing with the public.

ALL of us know you treat us like shit to cover up Cryptsy problems to protect the fine Cryptsy brand.

You assholes banned me randomly with no warning for 1 year based on what fucktard Mullick
said (i had been an ongoing problem) ..which was pure bullshit.. you guys banned me for a comment i made here at Bitcointalk.
He lied and made up shit about me saying i was on chat lying about stuff (avoiding bringing up the hacked incident)
I never lied about anything.. i simply repeated the hack incident.

AND THAT WAS WHY YOU BANNED ME FOR A YEAR !

to sweep up your mess.. i got a one year ban so you guys didn't have to worry about me mentioning it again.
And you did that so it would be a warning to all the other guys who were there that *could also tell the story.
You made an example out of me to hide your bullshit.

Fuck your PR
You guys are lying sacks of scammy shit and you can suck my fucking dick.

Cryptsy your going down assholes.. drown you mouthy fucking rats.
You deserve it.

PS:
Does this sound familiar ?
LOL ROFL mod 1 says to mod 2
What you gonna do baby Spoetnik go cry to Bitcointalk forums they banned me ?

Who's laughing now  Cool

I just have one question for you JShock.. did you log in with your own IP address or did you cover your tracks ?
I want theymos to see your IP address matches the Troll account here named MikePark.
The one who claimed to be from the same place as you with 2 kids.
Who also happened to have my trade history and Cryptsy user name.

Kind of funny we have evidence of a Cryptsy manager in here with stolen private info trolling on people
crying about being Trolled on.. ohhhhhh that is rich  Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:41:01 AM

Hell, just take a page outta Leroy Fodor's book and call me a convicted pedophile sans proof of such anywhere on the planet, thus I'm not deemed to comment about Cryptsy, et al.

I think these fuckers are scare shitless now that I'm on the scene given what I provided info to authorities pertaining to BFL thanks to my Google-fu. HAHAHA

Amazingly, you can show Cryptsy the connected dots of all of Hobo's nyms via 90% using Horus' own words and they'll look you straight in the eye and call you a crybaby troll. HAHAHA The night's still young, thus Leroy Fodor should soon make his presence here to further stick it up my ass sans reading a single one of my posts because the lyin' piece of shit has me on ignore. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:43:30 AM

Don't look like the same person to me at all? Eyebrows are tell-tale sign. Not to mention the extra calories.

However - poor bastard - what a job............

Only way to fix PR is to fix all the wallet issues

So - is Mullick still working on this?

Incidentally - DEM wallet has been offline for over 7 months?  Working wallet available.  Over 70 wallets "in maintenance at last count?

This is close to the definition of fiasco

they have the wallet problems under control Jim just said.. they hired more PR people.  Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:53:22 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 06:08:38 AM by Spoetnik

connecting dots ?
try this on for size..

Franko guy called me a Potato on THIS topic earlier saying "we went full potato"
then look at the disposable Troll account mouthing me off on the iGotSpots is a scammer topic..
calling me a Potato LOL

What are the odd's we have 2 different guys here who seem to have the same level of knowledge
about the players in question calling people a vegetable as an insult ?

EDIT:

You will notice his only comments are trolling..
Fallout4 - Show posts

Example 1

Keep bumping the thread BCX with utterly pointless posts.

Dumbo potato v2.

Just like you did with that comment ?
Keep it up and you will find your vegetable comments on this page.. https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

By the way every time you call someone a potato i think of that guy with the "I'm a banana" video (i seen it on Tosh.0)
Somebody needs to a do a potato version of that video.. "i'm a potato.. I'm a potato.. i'm a potaaaaaaato" ..come on guys sing it with me Smiley

PS:
BCX is one clever and ruthless bastard so i wouldn't poke the bear with a stick nublet.. he will maul you before you you can create anew account son.

Example 2

Re: What made Spoetnik such a spud?
Go buy some altcoins whiny shills..

And why am i here ?
To prevent people from getting suckered into your ponzi schemes..

Make shitcoin, proclaim it's legit.. *acquire a ton of them.. then sucker in others to buy them.. cash out.
rinse & repeat.

get a real job scammers .

umm..

You spent the good part of a month in here having your ass handed to you, defending your pet shaved monkey for being labelled a scammer for the exact same actions you just described.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.msg12753031#msg12753031

That whole song and dance you put on proves you are nothing but a dumbo troll with a potato head.
You cant have it both ways spud.

Below picture is from this link..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.msg12770034#msg12770034

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:05:31 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 06:22:33 AM by Gleb Gamow

Jdtmp4 = pr8me = cryptohobo = Horus

http://trollboxarchive.com/id/52778323

Jdtmp4 = horusisthesun

http://trollboxarchive.com/search/username/Jdtmp4

Jdtmp4 = cryptohobo

https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptsy/comments/1yb4dk/big_vern_reddit_account_reaching_out_to_cryptsy/cfjyvyw

Hello friends Smiley

I have finally started using bitcointalk!

I am waiting to get posting priviledges, so it should be fun. Im not used to forums but they seem pretty straight forward. Is everyone on here?

My site is Hobo.majesti.co  feel free to take a peek Smiley

Anyways, this was me just saying im new to the community and this looks like a good site Smiley

Resolves to: http://ww1.majesti.co/

Keyword (in case you missed it buried in all the text): 1BZC4bFuGCSzhWxQDNJxX5k53pha28EQwo

Searching this forum for http://bitcointalk.org/said keyword: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265275.msg2933568#msg2933568

Jdtmp4 = pr8me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: