Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:31:19 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 02:41:54 AM by Gleb Gamow

Hello ladies and gents,

Figured it was about time I replied to this thread here. I see a lot of sketchy dox work here and figured I could come in and set the record straight.

Last thing I want is you guys messaging or harassing innocent people who you think "may" have a connection to me.

First off, let me start by saying I have no idea who MikePark is on the thread here.

I see people trying to see who I am and what I have done.  No matter what I say here, I feel the tinfoil hats are pretty much welded to people's heads, so I can say the 100% truth here and you still won't want to believe it.

I have never collected a paycheque from Cryptsy under any other name than Horus.  I was the cryptohobo yes, and shakezula and blundertoe made HBN as a present for me back in the day. When I started at Cryptsy I gave them all away to a charity called "songs of love" feel free to google them. Tranz took over dev and has been great with the coin.

When Paul made the comment, he had no idea I was in fact Jdtmp4.  I would also like to point out I have never done any wrong doing. The only reason my name is even here is because when I was hobo doing advertising, I told Hippietech I would pee on him to mark my territory. He is just fishing for things to put in their next amenstop video haha.

While I was a chat moderator under the name Jdtmp4, I was strictly volunteer.  When I got into bitcoin, there was no real way to buy it here in Canada, only random forums and stuff. I created the hobo as a way to gather some of this cryptocurrency that fascinated me. I went site to site looking for jobs or tips to get into crypto.

The reason I created Horus, was not because I didnt want people to know I was Jd, which I have stated multiple time in public -- I created the pseudonym because I worked in anti-terrorist financing and investigations.

Even one of the trolls who initiated this stuff spoke good words towards my character. I have always tried to be fair with people and I am known in community for being helpful and honest with people.

I will also point out that I have never owned a delorean, or a blues bothers car, never worked at rockstar games or lived in mississauga either. The house you guys found is where I rented a room while I went to college.  I went back to Orillia for the annual Scottish festival they have to eat some haggis and irn bru.

I'm sorry to inform people there is no great " Horus conspiracy" and I am saddened to disappoint.

For those who think I am pr9me, I am not. Him and I were volunteers at the same time, and he hosted my cryptohobo prediction site on majesti.co. I havent actually spoken to him since he left Cryptsy, which was about 2 years ago. the bitcointalk account cryptohobo is also not me. I had a lot of people imitate me when I was hobo, mostly trolls on mcxnow.

I am not a share holder in Cryptsy, I work paycheque to paycheque. If you have any questions about investigations or AML/KYC regulations Im your guy to talk to, anything else about the site, I have no idea, it isn't the department I work in.

If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer what I can, just remember I am not an executive at the site so I won't know answers pertaining to stuff like that. I go on sites like blab to try to keep customers informed of what is going on - same reason I am putting out a weekly newsletter starting this week for customers. I feel communication has lacked in the past and want to step that game up.

Anyways, I hope this has cleared a bit of stuff up. Even though this is the truth, you guys probably still won't want to believe it.

Take care and have a great afternoon.

Horus

Sharing the love and the hugs:

Looks like we got the donation through Bitpay!!!!  You're awesome!!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

A Big Hug,

John Beltzer
President and Founder
Songs of Love Foundation
john@songsoflove.org

Looks like Bitcoin100, an entity which I founded, was instrumental in getting Songs of Love to embed a Bitcoin logo onto their website back in 2013.

BTW, every satoshi can be accounted for at Bitcoin100 even after all these years, with nary a donated satoshi used for maintaining the site or towards its volunteers.

ohn Beltzer -Songs of Love on NBC Nightly News-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:32:51 AM

Horus says he is Hobo and BigVern says Horus is not Hobo. So Horus gave his coins to charity and didn't tell upper management about his involvement, this only feeds into the other aspects on question. No redirect necessary your honor! This fact just made the case!

This would be a civil action anyways so any information brought out is known before trial and it is the basis of the proceedings. So both parties already know what the charges are. The Civil action is outside the scope of Mediation since it deals with Fraudulent or deceptive activity, knowingly or unknowingly allowing such activities to transpire. So all Cryptsy can do is deny and all the prosecution has to prove is that there was Deception and people were affected by it.

If the Gleb doesn't fit you must Acquit! lmao
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 02:46:10 AM

if i was being paid by other exchanges then i wonder why Poloniex mod's demanded we not bash the competition last night ?
I was warned of a ban if i talked negatively of another exchange on Polo's chat.

Note i did not bring up Cryptsy..
Leroy Fodor's "friend" (i use that term loosely) had claimed i was harrasing his friend(s) and Cryptsy etc.
SO i had not even brought up Cryptsy.. Leroy's friend Terrik did.

yet another point that contradicts the bullshitt'ers here LOL

i could use the Coin.. when do i get paid ?

Wait, suchmoon hasn't sent you a payment yet? That's it! Here's fired! I replaced him though with another guy named Such TheMoon. Please don't dis suchmoon's wife, moonsuch.

Payment has been suspended until Spoetnik KYC-AML-doxes himself to prove his Lugan origins 1.

(1 this may or may not be a cover up for "I have no clue what I'm doing but KYC sounds scary enough so let's use that as an excuse").

On the bright side, I sent 0.1 BTC to Cryptsy to test withdrawals. I'll try BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH. Brand new unverified account. According to our dear shills in this thread I should have no problem getting it all out sans the withdrawal fees. We'll see.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:46:59 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 03:02:38 AM by Gleb Gamow

Horus says he is Hobo and BigVern says Horus is not Hobo. So Horus gave his coins to charity and didn't tell upper management about his involvement, this only feeds into the other aspects on question. No redirect necessary your honor! This fact just made the case!

This would be a civil action anyways so any information brought out is known before trial and it is the basis of the proceedings. So both parties already know what the charges are. The Civil action is outside the scope of Mediation since it deals with Fraudulent or deceptive activity, knowingly or unknowingly allowing such activities to transpire. So all Cryptsy can do is deny and all the prosecution has to prove is that there was Deception and people were affected by it.

"Horus is not Hobo. Hobo is not Horus. Hobo and Horus are. Horus and Hobo is. Horus no longer works at Cryptsy. Horus never quit Cryptsy. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, let me ask you this: What did you have for breakfast this morning? Thought so! Your Honor, Cryptsy's defense rests."
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:57:06 AM

i am thoroughly and completely utterly sick and fucking tired of noob accounts telling me they have been in Crypto 10 years.

Think about it.. 7,000+ shit coins pumped out and a trail of loser dip shit's defending them.
Then the trend swings the other way and those older members vanish and noob accounts pop up claiming to be experts.

let me get this real fucking clear for ya guys..
if your a noob account here.. STFU.
Your opinion mean sweet fuck all (even if you are an account hopping veteran)

Your opinions mean a lick of shit.. either a) your a sleazy fucker hiding or b) your a noob.
either way.. STFU.

Stay in the Noob section or be quiet you may learn something.

why ?
Because trust me you REALLY don't know fuck all kidiots !
I put in my dues..
I did the work and i also held my neck out and took all the abuse being a target while you little cowards were hiding.

So no i don't care you all (previous scam coins supporters) want to ride on my coat tails..
just because it's trendy now to bash crap coins doesn't mean you were backing me up the last 2 or 3 years  Roll Eyes
As a matter of fact i recall very of few of you all ever speaking up and siding with me.

I seem to recall guy's like BitJohn demanding shit coins were great time after time
because they brought in new users.. (Coindesk ran a story saying that exactly too)
and what did i say BJ ?
I said it would kill the scene... strangle it to it's knee's !
I was right.
And where are those new users attracted into crypto from Doge coins' Nascar paint job ?
OH WAIT !
The dev of Dogecoin said the community failed to support Doge and announced he left.  Roll Eyes

And i have said I told you so lot's like an obnoxious asshole and i earned that right but you know what vindicates me ?
Seeing BitJohn out of a Job because i was right and seeing him admit my complaints before were *at least partially correct.
Maybe he would still have a job if he listened to me in the first place ?

Most of you out there spent roughly 2 / 3 years spouting stupid bullshit.. killed the scene..
cashing in on shit $$$ ..while crying Troll and FUD
now you all have the nerve to strut around like someone else fucked it up.  Roll Eyes

- Take BitJohn defending shit coins because they attract new users.. as he said a dozen times about Doge coin.

- Take Horus putting out a coin called Hobo Nikels made by a super cloner (see CENT TEK CAPs etc etc etc te ctettctetc)

- Mullick + BottleCaps

- Take BobSurplus creating shit coins with cloners and pumping them and manipulating markets.
You all think this guy and his BTC-E pump friends running pump groups manipulating exchange prices and dumping on noobs after lying to them about future plans is healthy for crypto ? (while Cryptsy let them do it on their chat and made 1 of them a mod)
even ONE of you ? Seriously ? Answer me little cowards.. what the fuck does you shitty little pump group do for Crypto ?
Bob.. go fuck yourself.. your a cancer.. your Aid's to crypto tech buddy.. STFU and leave bitch.. your not in charge of fuck all punk.

watch the clock.. sooner or later those of us that are honest will get around to your scammy ass next !

Next ?

Let's back track to a previous comment i made today about talking on Poloniex's chat box.
Terrik mentioned he was a high volume trader on Cryptsy and he also is the guy running Stakeminers with Fodor.
Do i have to spell it out ?
Where do you think some poor ass loser gets 130 BTC to bank roll his "High Roller" pump and dump action on Cryptsy ?

Do you www.stakeminers.com investors enjoy your 0.6 percent annual profit ?
I hope so because all your doing is feeding $41,000 usd to 2 scammers looking to party on your dime !
AKA: Condo's, Rolex's and BMW's BobSurplus Bragging on Twitter style LOL
Or.. Mintsy style if you prefer LOL

Guys do me a favor and try NOT being stupid for once.. or wait.
We're coming  Wink

So yeah step on up.. stuff a foot.. a dick.. what ever in there.. it amuses me LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:00:55 AM

if i was being paid by other exchanges then i wonder why Poloniex mod's demanded we not bash the competition last night ?
I was warned of a ban if i talked negatively of another exchange on Polo's chat.

Note i did not bring up Cryptsy..
Leroy Fodor's "friend" (i use that term loosely) had claimed i was harrasing his friend(s) and Cryptsy etc.
SO i had not even brought up Cryptsy.. Leroy's friend Terrik did.

yet another point that contradicts the bullshitt'ers here LOL

i could use the Coin.. when do i get paid ?

Wait, suchmoon hasn't sent you a payment yet? That's it! Here's fired! I replaced him though with another guy named Such TheMoon. Please don't dis suchmoon's wife, moonsuch.

Payment has been suspended until Spoetnik KYC-AML-doxes himself to prove his Lugan origins 1.

(1 this may or may not be a cover up for "I have no clue what I'm doing but KYC sounds scary enough so let's use that as an excuse").

On the bright side, I sent 0.1 BTC to Cryptsy to test withdrawals. I'll try BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH. Brand new unverified account. According to our dear shills in this thread I should have no problem getting it all out sans the withdrawal fees. We'll see.

Hell, you probably could've registered using suchmoon as your user name and they wouldn't be the wiser, or: ...

"Listen up, Cryptsy Team! Stop what you're doin' and find every account that has "moon" in its user name. Then cross-reference it with a recent 0.1 BTC deposit. When the dude makes a withdraw, we wanna be ready to facilitate the remittance ASAP. This'll buy us more time to... to... to what? Somebody help me out here as to what the fuck we're doin'"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:11:32 AM

Cryptsy best hope that Terrik's real name isn't Tarek Habib of Mint Lounge otherwise they'll real be in a load of shit. HAHAHA

Guess what Terrik does: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149973.msg12218974#msg12218974 HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 03:12:42 AM

"Horus is not Hobo. Hobo is not Horus. Hobo and Horus are. Horus and Hobo is. Horus no longer works at Cryptsy. Horus never quit Cryptsy. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, let me ask you this: What did you have for breakfast this morning? Thought so! Your Honor, Cryptsy's defense rests."

Are these guys the dumbest liars of the crypto world ?

Or.. is this merry-go-round made up of a few sock-swingers who can't get their stories right ?

For those who aren't aware.. if jdtmp4 wasn't begging for a free crypto handout.. he was phishing the noobs for their skype, forum ect handles. edit .. while flipping between his Horus and hobo account(s).

He knew exactly who was depositing what... Some/many of the high rollers must have made for some easy pickings..

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:28:48 AM

Or.. is this merry-go-round made up of a few sock-swingers who can't get their stories right ?

For those who aren't aware.. if jdtmp4 wasn't begging for a free crypto handout.. he was phishing the noobs for their skype, forum ect handles. edit .. while flipping between his Horus and hobo account(s).

He knew exactly who was depositing what... Some/many of the high rollers must have made for some easy pickings..

Hell, even Paul Vernon speaking at a conference can't get his story straight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdOEgAG8PLU. Within, he goes in detail about fist mining bitcoins in 2011, leaving the same year - doesn't mention registering Cryptsy in Feb 2012 - then gets excited again about bitcoins in 2013 after he read an article, but opts to mine Litecoins because it was the new kid on the block and the difficulty was extremely low (for those playing at home, Litecoin was created in 2011 and the difficulty wasn't low when Paul supposedly started mining it - there'll be a test later). Within a month, Paul left Litecoin because the difficulty skyrocketed, so he got into Feathercoin. Then created a bunch of altcoin pools, first for his own use, then by request. All within ~30 days. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:38:47 AM

Something just dawn on me. <tooting my own horn in a sec, with apologies> I'm late to the Cryptsy-bashing party, with a many guys before me exposing their asses over the years, yet Team Cryptsy seems to be more afraid of my ass' diggin' then of those that came before me. I wonder why that [seems] true. Ah, I know! Because I'm loser racist thieving pedophile [with a minor in Google-fu from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, renown for having Leroy Fodor B.B.A. as an alumnus].

Lock the thread! Cryptsy wins.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:00:32 AM

Ready for another red herring (in cream, my favorite)? I figured out what Horus' JD stands for. I may be slow but I'm not <insert something funny here>.

"Take this to the bank from another acting hobo, slime bag. You're slow!"
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:15:27 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 04:27:34 AM by Spoetnik

Something just dawn on me. <tooting my own horn in a sec, with apologies> I'm late to the Cryptsy-bashing party, with a many guys before me exposing their asses over the years, yet Team Cryptsy seems to be more afraid of my ass' diggin' then of those that came before me. I wonder why that [seems] true. Ah, I know! Because I'm loser racist thieving pedophile [with a minor in Google-fu from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, renown for having Leroy Fodor B.B.A. as an alumnus].

shhhh don't give the OP ideas LOL

EDIT:
The PM Horus sent me i posted earlier already had him asking me outright to close delete this thread.
I guess he figured i might have used a dummy account to make it ?
..nope
wasn't me and i have no idea who the guy is either.. never seen the OP before this topic.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:40:51 AM

shhhh don't give the OP ideas LOL

EDIT:
The PM Horus sent me i posted earlier already had him asking me outright to close delete this thread.
I guess he figured i might have used a dummy account to make it ?
..nope
wasn't me and i have no idea who the guy is either.. never seen the OP before this topic.

Notice how Team Cryptsy is tryin' their damndest to cater to our "let's be reasonable" side? Normally their said approach works with me where I back down a tad or two or altogether, but there's something seemingly not right here, especially with their recent postings and PMs. The pieces don't fit.

BitJohn comes here declaring that he's no longer at Cryptsy offering up info and niceties, and that Horus is no longer with Cryptsy, then Horus enters the scene to espouse what he's currently doing at Cryptsy, furthering warning us about BitJohn's military background and to back down from discussing ex-personnel of Cryptsy, naming Ginny, who's taken mega-heat in the past as Paul Vernon's business partner, et al., and Leah, who's been with Paul's ventures prior to Bitcoin.

I just thought of something else, so now I got go back and check something - after a fresh cup of coffee.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:55:56 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 06:27:42 AM by Spoetnik

We barely scratched the surface and they know it.. they want this all nipped in the bud.

All i see here is the ship sinking and rats jumping ship..
and more and more they are trying to shift the arrow of blame at someone else.

I think they are shitting because they know a bunch of key people *could* speak up but haven't yet.
And i keep harping on the fact that these people might consider speaking up before it's put on them.
harboring info that is damning is not going look good down the road when it's all exposed anyway.

I have on various occasions gotten tips from people.. and never given up the tipsters name.
i got one long ago showing me concrete proof the Tickets / TIX wallet was compiled / uploaded to Github by Mullick.
Mean while during that launch night on chat with all the people trolling me for asking about it while mod's watched he said nothing
when all i asked was...
WHO made it.

HE fucking did with his buddies !

And BitJohn knows it too.. he said so LOL
He said i know but won't say on public Cryptsy chat.
While mod's let a bunch of guys troll me for about 2 hours then in the end banned me LOL

I kept saying i know iGotSpots was involved and who else etc ?
I said isn't it fair to ask who made this new coin Cryptsy is adding -on- launch day with no Bitcointalk ANN topic ?
..just another cryptsy staff and friends made coin (Back Room Boys) launching a coin on Cryptsy chat with no ANN topic.
So they could be instamined by them all.
Just like Jagropolite and ADT and CENT and..... hahahhah

Ya gotta love how they play dumb though.. they really have some conviction with it all LOL

EDIT:
Sorry got ranting.. forgot my point hahah
i got tipped on TIX
I got tipped on something else an hour ago too.. it happens Wink

EDIT2:
Also in hind site i bet Jagropolite is another dummy account of Horus too

EDIT3:
I see the last couple comments from Jag were law related LOL
strange he has nothing to say on this topic.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:22:39 AM

How can bad coding cause so many withdrawal issues?

Communicating with users and sending coins should be extremely easy to do, especially if all of the staff knows about serious code issues.
Bink

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:06:14 AM

I'm just a noob.

I have no comment but I'm off to make a pizza.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:19:10 AM

I'm Roger Ver, long-time Bitcoin advocate and investor. Today, I'm at the Cryptsy world headquarters in Delray Beach, FL. I had a nice chat with Cryptsy CEO, Paul Vernon, about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks and lawyers. I'm sure that all the current withdrawal delays problems at Cryptsy are being caused by the traditional banking system, not because of a lack of liquidity at Cryptsy. The traditional banking partners that Cryptsy needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Bitcoin economy. The dozens of people that make up the Cryptsy team are hard at work establishing additional banking partners, that eventually will make dealing with Cryptsy easier for all their customers around the world. For now, I hope that everyone will continue working on Bitcoin projects that will help make the world a better place.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:34:07 AM

Just like Jagropolite and ADT and CENT and..... hahahhah

Add Crypt to the list and there was ample time to freeze the accounts after the hack of GitHub etc. Many rumors back then that were just forgotten like PnD is a natural order of Crypto.

Did Cryptsy ever reveal who they used for Mining Contracts? I wonder if they even had a contract for TerraHash? 10,000 shares expected 5000 sold and 5000 kept by Cryptsy. 200 Shares were raffled for Cryptsy points that equaled 28 BitCoin. Some insane amount of entries as I remember. People were forced to buy Points from the market to enter the raffle. Could a scam be arranged on these MN2 shares?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:40:19 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 08:16:58 AM by Gleb Gamow

I'm just a noob.

I have no comment but I'm off to make a pizza.

Bink the NOOB knows us Cryptsy Crybaby Trolls (CCT - hmmm! CCTcoin; we could get it listed on Cryptsy) love pizza.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Pq8yjH7TcLUJ:dcaz.net/show/1370473200+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Meanwhile:

I'm Roger Ver, long-time Bitcoin advocate and investor. Today, I'm at the StakeMiners headquarters in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines. I had a nice chat with StakeMiners' CEO, Leroy "Honest Jesus" Fodor, to see what condition his condition was in. He showed me multiple bottles of pills, as well as letters from his mother. I'm sure that all the current problems at StakeMiners are being caused by the traditional lyin' troll system, not because of a lack of liquidity at StakeMiners. The traditional retards that StakeMiners needs to continue the Ponzi are not able to keep up with his lies. The people that make up the StakeMiners BOI team are hard at work establishing additional Investards, that eventually will make selling StakeMiners' BS easier to future customers around the world. For now, I hope that everyone will continue working on Bitcoin projects that will help make the world a better place. Amen.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 01:29:51 PM

Hell, even Paul Vernon speaking at a conference can't get his story straight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdOEgAG8PLU. Within, he goes in detail about fist mining bitcoins in 2011, leaving the same year - doesn't mention registering Cryptsy in Feb 2012 - then gets excited again about bitcoins in 2013 after he read an article, but opts to mine Litecoins because it was the new kid on the block and the difficulty was extremely low (for those playing at home, Litecoin was created in 2011 and the difficulty wasn't low when Paul supposedly started mining it - there'll be a test later). Within a month, Paul left Litecoin because the difficulty skyrocketed, so he got into Feathercoin. Then created a bunch of altcoin pools, first for his own use, then by request. All within ~30 days. HAHAHA

His story about Litecoin's difficulty jumps/spikes sounds about right. What he forgot to mention is how he used socks, shills, pools with minting/stratum hashpower exploits and multipools to make everything appear to be bigger and more popular than it really was.

Vlad2Vlad stoking muddafudda's inhouse cryptsy shitcoin flames ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252127.msg2888321#msg2888321

Months later, xen0s exposed a Galaxycoin pool and it's faulty software.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252127.msg4492641#msg4492641

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: