Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006553 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:12:35 AM

Damn you guys! I leave for ONLY 2 hours from the last time I posted on this thread to shovel a foot of snow from around the house and I missed all the action. Now I have to catch up.  Cry Cry Cry
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:24:25 AM

Sometimes FUD is just

F*cked
Up
Data

"I can't think of a better person than you, Worf, to eat Fud after he tried to fuck Spot in the ass. May I suggest that you enjoy him with some fava beans and a nice Chianti?"
Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:26:50 AM

Damn you guys! I leave for ONLY 2 hours from the last time I posted on this thread to shovel a foot of snow from around the house and I missed all the action. Now I have to catch up.  Cry Cry Cry

Your buddy came in and trolled me and I engaged, you're not gonna start in on me too now are ya?

Why you guys hate on Hamms?   Sad
It's clearly the best beer ever made..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:40:00 AM

Damn you guys! I leave for ONLY 2 hours from the last time I posted on this thread to shovel a foot of snow from around the house and I missed all the action. Now I have to catch up.  Cry Cry Cry

Your buddy came in and trolled me and I engaged, you're not gonna start in on me too now are ya?

Dude, Hamm's in reference to the Hammes' dude who is cryptohobo on this forum. I'll admit to making the mistake in saying that Horus is the cryptohobo on this forum of which he is not. I'm also leaning heavily in believing that Horus is not pr9me upon further review.

Now, fess up and state why you're really tight with Leroy Fodor. My guess is that Leroy's easy to manipulate, thus why Netcoin is so heavily staked by StakeMiners.

BTW, the extortion amount is 35 BTC, so please remind Leroy to pay up my extortion request since he has me on ignore in spite of reading ALL my posts. HAHAHA
Terrik

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:49:16 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 01:03:22 AM by Terrik

Damn you guys! I leave for ONLY 2 hours from the last time I posted on this thread to shovel a foot of snow from around the house and I missed all the action. Now I have to catch up.  Cry Cry Cry

Dude, Hamm's in reference to the Hammes' dude who is cryptohobo on this forum. I'll admit to making the mistake in saying that Horus is the cryptohobo on this forum of which he is not. I'm also leaning heavily in believing that Horus is not pr9me upon further review.

I only know Horus as Horus.. He's pretty cool, I've never really had any issues with him, I'd drink some Hamms with him...

Now, fess up and state why you're really tight with Leroy Fodor. My guess is that Leroy's easy to manipulate, thus why Netcoin is so heavily staked by StakeMiners.

I dunno, me and Leroy hang out and chat sometimes, we don't always chat about crypto, play some vdeo games together etc.. I get along with him alright, I don't think he'd burn me, and if he did, it would only be once.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt untill I get screwed once.. and he hasn't done me wrong yet, the payouts look right for what I have invested, compared to what I get with my own stake wallets..

BTW, the extortion amount is 35 BTC, so please remind Leroy to pay up my extortion request since he has me on ignore in spite of reading ALL my posts. HAHAHA
LoL.. that's a good chunk of change not to be trolled.. XD

You never did answer me earlier today, when I asked if you've ever had any stake coins btw..  Just wondering..

EDIT: Ahhh..  That's cool, so you just trade the BTC markets at OKcoin, Bittfinex, and Coinbase then?    I trade alot of alts, and cash out and sell on the bitcoin spikes, then buy back in and buy back into the alts.. it's the same pattern over and over, people like to say the markets aren't linked, but it's the same thing over and over..  I did hold alot more of my stake coins this time around though, but if it had spiked to $700+, would have been a different story.. Smiley

I wasn't there, so I have no way of knowing one way or another for sure... and it really doesn't involve me, I try to stay away from stuff like that whenever possible..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:55:30 AM

I only know Horus as Horus.. He's pretty cool, I've never really had any issues with him, I'd drink some Hamms with him...

I dunno, me and Leroy hang out and chat sometimes, we don't always chat about crypto, play some vdeo games together etc.. I get along with him alright, I don't think he'd burn me, and if he did, it would only be once.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt untill I get screwed once.. and he hasn't done me wrong yet, the payouts look right for what I have invested, compared to what I get with my own stake wallets..

LoL.. that's a good chunk of change not to be trolled.. XD

You never did answer me earlier today, when I asked if you've ever had any stake coins btw..  Just wondering..

With apologies, no I do not have any stake coins nor a satoshi of any alts. Nothing against them, just never got into them.

BTW, the extortion attempt on my part is ONLY real in Leroy's mind. There never was any extortion attempt by me to somehow quiet my stance against Leroy Fodor. I can easily provide proof of such with most everybody else here backing me up.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:02:53 AM

I trolled YOU ? oh that is rich.. read the previous page where YOU popped up speaking FIRST.
Further more you have rather foolishly involved yourself and your ongoing Stakeminers fraud drama
by contacting me on Poloniex's chat.. FIRST.
I didn't even know who you were man LOL
You even harped on saying do you know who i am ? Provoking me outright !
Then the next thing out of your mouth is Stakeminers is being picked (and Cryptsy) your friend Leroy
and that your are a high volume user on Cryptsy.
So that shows it was YOU that has bent over injecting yourself Leroy and Stakeminers into all this.

It's not like you had something to say defending Cryptsy and i jumped on you or something.
As some "partner" of Leroy's you sure earned your professional title.. Chairman or something ?
I don't see what your doing here is a laughing matter either.
You are implicated in an even bigger scandal / scam topic in this forum section on Stakeminers.
So how smart is it to drag all that right into this topic too ?
The tie in was created by you Mr High Volume Cryptsy Trader.

You dismisses anything and everything that was said thus far by every person that commented (on Polo chat)
by saying we were picking on Stakeminers, Your friends AND CRYPTSY.
Flying in the face of Cryptsy staff acknowledging previous issues.

I have nothing against Horus i don't always believe what he or anyone says and i have always been curious about alt accounts
And the same goes for BitJohn etc.. i have always said i have many fishy stories where things don't look right.
Often they themselves have admitted they can see where we are coming sometimes on this stuff.
The silence when problems arrive has been an old problem with Cryptsy.
To speculate etc on the reason(s) why i think is fair.

The last thing i said to Horus on this topic was.. (main page) Twitter Feed.. USE IT ! .
Had they been doing that all along a lot of guys like me would have side stepped some bad incidents.
How hard is it for them to check on coins occasionally and see if they work on the exchange
then if there is a problem at the very least warn us all ?
I want to add that often they should have paused markets when they know the coins is not working.
WHEN THEY DON'T SAY ANYTHING IT FEELS LIKE YOUR WALKING INTO A TRAP !

What i am saying here is very fair.. that is not picking on them.
Have i been harsh ? Yes absolutely because i have pleaded with them since mid to late 2013 to at least keep us in the loop.
Read what suchMoon said about withdrawals.. Then go try and arb coins.. then find out your broke !
Gonna be mad ?
Would you arb a coin that has a message in the main page twitter feed saying withdrawals are broken ?

I don't take this stuff too personal but i am an end user not a service provider.
(an end user who deserves a minmum level of service quality)

And do i HATE anyone in crypto ? naw i honesty think that word is too strong.
Not full of hate but passionate and often frustrated watching the same old crap repeat.
when it could have been resolved mostly long ago.

If you leave us all the dark when reoccurring *waves* of problems show up we're gonna get mad.
And we are going to call conspiracy if we see an ongoing pattern.. such as pre Gox shutdown symptoms.

Myself ? I don't think i have been picking on anyone.

PS:
Terik if you read this far down.. how much was the extortion and where is the BTC records showing the coins Wink

I am not bs'ing here to cover some Troll antics.. i am being sincere and i hope to appeal to all peoples analytical side.

EDIT: Get some rest Terrik your gonna need it hahaaha Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Terrik

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:04:33 AM

I'll read that later, not going to bother with it now.. I'm actually going to try to get 4 hours of sleep.. Smiley   g'night
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:17:02 AM

I have been unable to withdraw BTC from their sister website, Mintsy.com

Anyone else experiencing a problem with Mintsy?

They also have a questionable stock option listing at www.cryptostocks.com that I am sure the Feds would be interested in looking at. They are selling shares of their monthly bitcoin trade fee rake to fund the exchanges quest to be able to buy and sell bitcoin for money directly to and from bank accounts.

Basically DigitalBTC ran off with all the miners and revenues... Don't have an NDA with them haha. Cryptostocks is a whole other story not affiliated. Back in the day Vern was going to use them to kickstart the FIAT stuff. Apparently that guy ran off. So the Cyptsy folks have ZERO records of who owns the trade revenue shares. (its not a stock)
its not a stock and crypsty does not benefit from the trading of those shares. they did benefit from the original sale though.
the site up up and down for the past few months....currently down
I think vern should know who owns shares as he always manually distributed the dividends (percentage of fees)....I think last time was in august.
shuckyduckyq

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:34:38 AM

So I'm waiting on a 2.05 btc withdrawal. It's been 31 hours. What are the chances that I ever see my money?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:35:17 AM

So I'm waiting on a 2.05 btc withdrawal. It's been 31 hours. What are the chances that I ever see my money?

It will never go through unless you send your ID to prove you are screwed on their exchange. It will take a while to split that up into lower amounts.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:57:48 AM

it just dawned on me 2 famous names here are the same guy..
when poking around i see this..

If somone wants to take over ADT then just fucking do it i have spent so much money on it and get 0 thanks i dident dump a single coin i stoped jag making it a pump and dump i paid a crapload of money for automated swap program that people dident use got adtv2 made for 4k usd because nobody would code it for less and mullick fucked me around i took time away from work to work with coders to get an update for adtv2 and got fucked over there i am fed up with the constant complaining from people that should be helping when adt is runing well be it me or a new dev the swap will restart
EDIT there has been more complaining on here about adt than any of the blatent pump and dump coins adt is still worth around the same vs ltc that it was 1 year ago the price has been very stable due to the fact its not a pump and dump coin

well i was poking around looking at info on other people but stumbled onto this quote..

You guys will note i have mentioned before zackclark70, Jagropolite and Mullick of course.
And to recap ADT was a failed coin that i actually helped launch on Cryptsy chat with the Back room boys
while it had no ANN topic here.
The web of deceit is large guys.. REALLY large !
I always had my suspicions but since this topic more and more is coming to light and it's worse than i thought.
The thing is i never really bothered to go and lookup info on these guys.. now that i look i am saying links
links i should have seen all along but wasn't paying attention.

I feel stabbed in the back by all these sleazy fuckers.. they all juggle shit loads of accounts pretending.

So that quote is just a piece of a large web all tied to Cryptsy and the Back Room Boy's
I would like Zackclark to come and speak up here !
I think i know why all these players won't come and dish up some dirt on Cryptsy.. do you ?

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:02:04 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 06:14:59 AM by CryptoNick

Could Cryptsy's MN2 be a Bernie Madoff market of Fake Mining Shares?

From Cryptsy's info Wiki: http://wiki.cryptsy.com/chatter:new-mining-2/p/2
Who is providing the mining?
Currently the provider has asked us not to disclose this information. You can be assured that we would not do business with anybody who is less than reputable.

First Cryptsy could have taken BitCoin for Madoff Madeup shares. Then they keep 5000 since they are fake anyways and Cryptsy accepted approx 92 BitCoin from half the total 10,000 shares at .0185 per share. Cryptsy baits people into the market saying the cost gets higher after 24 and 48 hours but that the market won't open till all shares are sold and that there are no trading fees until the market opens. So you will have to pay more later no matter what if you want in.

Early market open is a must since the shares are Fake! If they just held the market closed then they would have to pay from the 92 BitCoin they collected until all 10,000 were sold. This may be the proof there was no mining contract with a PetaHash level provider.

Cryptsy opens early only after 5,000 shares sold from the 10,000 needed to open and allow fractions to be traded devaluing and diluting the market. Cryptsy could use some of the 5000 shares they now set aside to plummet the market on open taking more BTC from buyers. Which it did and many users were not aware the market had even opened since only 5000 shares were sold. Then all they have to do is pay out meager mining rewards from the 92 BitCoin while selling occasionally to offset the payment of Mining Shares. Then Cryptsy Raffles off 200 MN2 for the sum of 28 BitCoin which were never part of the market and supposed to be held by Cryptsy. Someone paid a small sum of Cryptsy points for these shares and most likely sell to drive down the price even further yet these were not a part of the real market.

So Cryptsy has a big problem by raffling shares that were not supposed to be a part of the market, and if Cryptsy did have a real contract then Cryptsy was also paid for those shares since the market payout is 10,000 and not 5,000.

Both instances leave opportunity for Fraud. Since we don't know if the 5000 were sold and we do know Cryptsy would Raffle them which makes it plausible they would also sell them with no one any wiser. Along with the fact that we don't know how much of the Cryptsy points were sold by Cryptsy vs their users in the market.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:30:16 AM

I don't think that is a stretch and sounds plausible to me..
But i have to admit i only heard bits of that later as time went on.
I was more concerned with other Cryptsy drama when those shares were a thing.
Pretty sure the shares thing was going on before i got a 1 year chat ban.

So this Mintsy stuff was different or what ?
I was late to the party on that drama too. (unless it's the same thing ?)

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:34:27 PM

oh shit:

Important System Notification

Due to a server failure, all wallets are offline. We will have wallets back online quickly as possible

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 01:54:36 PM

oh shit:

Due to a server failure, all wallets are offline. We will have wallets back online quickly as possible

I don't think they like where I'm going with this Dooglus, Dabs dice thingy..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.msg13039711#msg13039711

cohnhead

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:15:46 PM

oh shit:

did they just go full gox? So they are not off line....just all wallets are broken . nothing is going out and nothing is coming in. so what happens to coins sent to their wallets from miners that may not see their system warning? 
cohnhead

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:38:27 PM

I don't think that is a stretch and sounds plausible to me..
But i have to admit i only heard bits of that later as time went on.
I was more concerned with other Cryptsy drama when those shares were a thing.
Pretty sure the shares thing was going on before i got a 1 year chat ban.

So this Mintsy stuff was different or what ?
I was late to the party on that drama too. (unless it's the same thing ?)

Minsty was different...I guess it was supposed to be like MRR. An interface where buyers and sellers of hash could transact. with crypsty taking fees from both sides. also an easy way to generate more transactions for cryptsy as your mining rewards could automatically transfer to your crypsty account. Maybe a scam too or just somewhat good intentions executed really poorly. The interface was poor. The reviews of other miners were apparently fake. hash rates never came close to advertised....they were also late to the party as most users probably had used MRR or nicehash...and their platform sucked in comparison to both.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:58:50 PM

oh shit:

I just deposited Dash at Cryptsy and it's working great.  InstantX means your coins show up in less than 60 seconds!  Cool, huh?   Cool

The same trolls who FUD Dash are the ones trying to spread rumors about Cryptsy.

Don't believe the FUD.  Cryptsy is perfectly fine.  Send all your Dash to Cryptsy and you can get rich by day trading!

The trolls just want to pump Trolloniex because that's where 99.999% of Trollero volume trades.

Don't let Trolloniex win!  Cryptsy has been good to Dash and we must support them in their hour of FUD.

Since when does server upgrades/fixes automatically equal bankruptcy. You're an idiot if that's your takeaway.

I have never had any problems with Cryptsy. People love spreading fear all around just for the sake of fun.

The market in general is so simple: loyalty = reputation - If you don't trust it, just don't deal with it.

Spreading fear is not the best of the practices, actually it's very disloyal. In the long run, FUD spreaders always loose in reputation.

Loose lips, sink ships.

This is how runs on banks start. Problems with servers is problems with servers.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:23:27 PM

oh shit:

I just deposited Dash at Cryptsy and it's working great.  InstantX means your coins show up in less than 60 seconds!  Cool, huh?   Cool

The same trolls who FUD Dash are the ones trying to spread rumors about Cryptsy.

Don't believe the FUD.  Cryptsy is perfectly fine.  Send all your Dash to Cryptsy and you can get rich by day trading!

The trolls just want to pump Trolloniex because that's where 99.999% of Trollero volume trades.

Don't let Trolloniex win!  Cryptsy has been good to Dash and we must support them in their hour of FUD.

Since when does server upgrades/fixes automatically equal bankruptcy. You're an idiot if that's your takeaway.

I have never had any problems with Cryptsy. People love spreading fear all around just for the sake of fun.

The market in general is so simple: loyalty = reputation - If you don't trust it, just don't deal with it.

Spreading fear is not the best of the practices, actually it's very disloyal. In the long run, FUD spreaders always loose in reputation.

Loose lips, sink ships.

This is how runs on banks start. Problems with servers is problems with servers.
mybe this guy are trying to troll the post but i think you smoke a lot of weed last night if you think i will deposit a coin in a Scam/exchange.

Bitjhon good hear from you i was wondering to know where was all the staff of cryptsy.

Thanks to Gleb again to discover names and addresses in case we need to fill a claim against them.

So this last post from "horus" wasn't true,  why he have some many info from the real Hurus??

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: