Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 06:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006600 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:27:13 PM

Seems Cryptsy blocked us..
http://www.nickelbot.com/supertrollbox.php
It doesn't work for me.

Did the site do that or did Cryptsy block that site ?

Cowards are trying hard to hide all the complaining going on with their Troll Box !

It's working NOW !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:35:48 PM

Cyptsy Chat - Today

Who is "we" ?

cyberpinoy: @andrewhime:

Ahh i have faith in these guys,
right now we are using other exchanges until the probs get fixed,
but cryptsy is our home

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:03:32 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 10:38:37 PM by peonminer

Thus the maximum a user can send currently at the highest possible tier of '2' is $2,000.00 in one day, or $10,000.00 in one month. Making it also logically impossible for any one user to have sent the major c0a1nAge to the uber pwn $6,000,000.00 address.

while certainly no fan of cryptsy, (and am very glad to have my coins off there and would never use again, and think anyone who trades there after all that's gone on is a fool)  this points not entirely true;

i've never applied to be verified there, and refused to sign up to their new tier system, i managed to withdraw more then the above tier limits. i contacted big v directly and questioned the legality of withholding my funds (you see I work in securities, know more about AML then any of cryptsy bs fake AML team AKA horus  Roll Eyes )., and big v let me have my funds removing all limits etc..........so its possible.

TXID(s) with matching screenshots or it didn't happen. Also, This would have to allow multiple withdrawals of 20+ BTCitcoin by a customer because as you can see, cryptsy.com-old has sent an additional 30+BTC recently, as well as many other large TXIDs. These large withdrawals were sent to the rogue wallet, then directly to the $6,000,000.00 address. I doubt you have $6,000,000.00 in BTCitcoin kelsey; Correct me if i'm wrong. If anyone can step up and refute the evidence with their own screenshots and links, showing that the BTCitcoin came from your own account on Cyptsy and was sent to your personal wallet(s), please do so. Although, proving this would also state nefarious activity. Due to the fact that Cryptsy is supposedly under scrutiny to strictly follow KYC anti money laundering rules and regulations.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:07:15 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:52:25 PM

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Boynton-Beach/paul-vernon-P5260317.aspx

I wanna hear BitJohn's story again on how he worked for Cryptsy for a year sans pay, including during the bitcoin run-up in Q3, 2013, where he trained JShock aka Jim Shockney aka [Smokin'] Humbolt, Virginia "Ginny" Bryant-Shockney's husband, she being Cryptsy's ONLY paid employee as its accountant up till then, BitJohn performing said duties (sans pay) because it was fun (his words), later supposedly vacating his paid position at Cryptsy due to not being paid enough for having fun.

I then wanna hear from Paul Vernon on how it's possible that Cryptsy is NOT affiliated with the Cryptsy clone in China in spite of sharing the same contact email addresses and bitcoin wallet addresses, perhaps even the same altcoin wallet addresses.

Then, I wanna know how it's possible for non-Chinese members of BiteBi9 being Cryptsy.com's biggest fans were first to enroll on BiteBi9 when its ToS clearly forbid the practice. I know fuckin' well I can't enroll because ... wait for it ... I'm not Chinese, and either is Michael Wilterdink or Leroy Fodor or Horus or Mullick, all, among several others, now trading at BiteBi9.com, with the transactions showing up on known Cryptsy.com wallet addresses.

Rest assured, boys, three-lettered agencies are looking into Cryptsy et al. affairs. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:13:47 PM

http://florida.intercreditreport.com/company/teraboss-inc-p13000073217

TERABOSS INC. has been set up 9/5/2013 in state FL. The current status of the business is Active. The TERABOSS INC. principal adress is 160 Congress Park Drive Suite 101, Delray Beach, FL, 33445. Meanwhile you can send your letters to 160 Congress Park Drive Suite 101, Delray Beach, FL, 33445. The company`s registered agent is BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED 1200 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL, 33324. The company`s management are Director, , President - VERNON PAUL. The company annual reports filed on Annual reports – 2/11/2015.

Wouldn't it be funny if that address is also used by Coinbase and The Bitcoin Embassy, the latter whose principals were part of BFL's scam. I think that would be so motherfuckin' hilarious, but what are the odds of that being true so said belly laugh would come to fruition? Perhaps, somebody wiser than I could do a Google-fu thingy and show me that such ISN'T the case. Meanwhile, /s.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:20:41 PM

Don't forget who regged that Chinese domain too Wink

and this comment from Cryptsy chat just now is cute LOL

Horus: @madmartyk248: most alt work fine, just a couple are having issues

last i heard 80+ wallets were down so uhh...

Further more since he knows that why have they not made an announcement.
which coins are not working ? ..instead users have to ask NON STOP on chat before moving coins.

AND WHY they are not working ?
hmm maybe they don't know ?

or maybe they are simply inept beyond comprehension and should not be running an exchange ?

these bumbling bafoons managed to pull in 6 million in BTC right now so i guess they got something right LOL
Not BitJohn + all other staff though they were / are working for free most of the time Wink

ooh dear.. oh my sir i am getting the vapors, from all this FUD.

PS:

CRYPTSY = INEPT

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:54:31 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 12:19:45 AM by Gleb Gamow

How Cryptsy's Investards start each and every day prior to commence trading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhqjeHvEV7Q
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:02:12 AM

Thus the maximum a user can send currently at the highest possible tier of '2' is $2,000.00 in one day, or $10,000.00 in one month. Making it also logically impossible for any one user to have sent the major c0a1nAge to the uber pwn $6,000,000.00 address.

while certainly no fan of cryptsy, (and am very glad to have my coins off there and would never use again, and think anyone who trades there after all that's gone on is a fool)  this points not entirely true;

i've never applied to be verified there, and refused to sign up to their new tier system, i managed to withdraw more then the above tier limits. i contacted big v directly and questioned the legality of withholding my funds (you see I work in securities, know more about AML then any of cryptsy bs fake AML team AKA horus  Roll Eyes )., and big v let me have my funds removing all limits etc..........so its possible.

TXID(s) with matching screenshots or it didn't happen. Also, This would have to allow multiple withdrawals of 20+ BTCitcoin by a customer because as you can see, cryptsy.com-old has sent an additional 30+BTC recently, as well as many other large TXIDs. These large withdrawals were sent to the rogue wallet, then directly to the $6,000,000.00 address. I doubt you have $6,000,000.00 in BTCitcoin kelsey; Correct me if i'm wrong. If anyone can step up and refute the evidence with their own screenshots and links, showing that the BTCitcoin came from your own account on Cyptsy and was sent to your personal wallet(s), please do so. Although, proving this would also state nefarious activity. Due to the fact that Cryptsy is supposedly under scrutiny to strictly follow KYC anti money laundering rules and regulations.

i think you've misread, i've not claimed any btc transaction you've mentioned as mine, i've merely claimed this one statement you've made as incorrect;

"Thus the maximum a user can send currently at the highest possible tier of '2' is $2,000.00 in one day, or $10,000.00 in one month. Making it also logically impossible for any one user to have sent the major c0a1nAge to the uber pwn $6,000,000.00 address."

i personally don't hold bitcoin (unless needed for specific alt trades), but i have since this tier system exceeded the tier limits you listed (without applying for any verification), in litecoin and atleast one other alt.

so i'm sure others could, by contacting the company owner, as i did. i'm merely disputing your one statement, as written, as incorrect.

personally i'm really not going to waste time defending cryptsy, and i'm happy and impressed with all the information exposed in this thread.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:26:45 AM

i think you've misread, i've not claimed any btc transaction you've mentioned as mine, i've merely claimed this one statement you've made as incorrect;

"Thus the maximum a user can send currently at the highest possible tier of '2' is $2,000.00 in one day, or $10,000.00 in one month. Making it also logically impossible for any one user to have sent the major c0a1nAge to the uber pwn $6,000,000.00 address."

i personally don't hold bitcoin (unless needed for specific alt trades), but i have since this tier system exceeded the tier limits you listed (without applying for any verification), in litecoin and atleast one other alt.

so i'm sure others could, by contacting the company owner, as i did. i'm merely disputing your one statement, as written, as incorrect.

personally i'm really not going to waste time defending cryptsy, and i'm happy and impressed with all the information exposed in this thread.

How the hell is it that you're happy and impressed with the exposing efforts of others in this thread, when others are doling out negative trusts and bans on Cryptsy's platform like candy to retard children to virtually the very same folks you're appreciative of? Is it remotely possible that you and I et al. are the evil ones, and the likes of Leroy "Serial Liar" Fodor are the do-gooders contributing to this thread?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:56:31 AM

How the hell is it that you're happy and impressed with the exposing efforts of others in this thread, when others are doling out negative trusts and bans on Cryptsy's platform like candy to retard children to virtually the very same folks you're appreciative of? Is it remotely possible that you and I et al. are the evil ones, and the likes of Leroy "Serial Liar" Fodor are the do-gooders contributing to this thread?

easy, i just assumed the entire crypto community was for entertainment purpose only Grin don't tell me tis all real  Shocked omg
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:07:51 AM

easy, i just assumed the entire crypto community was for entertainment purpose only Grin don't tell me tis all real  Shocked omg

Like two bears dancin' the merengue, this is for real.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:45:01 AM

Horus
@Horusisthesun
Director - Cryptsy Canada and Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations - Project Investors Inc. Views and Opinions are my own.

Looks like Horus will be heading the Anti-Fraud and Investigations of BiteBi9 as well, being that's just Cryptsy for the Chinese marketplace where ONLY Chinese nationals are able to play, unless your name is Michael Wilterdink, Leroy Fodor, Jim Shockney, BitJohn, and few others we all know and love so well, so well, so well.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:48:06 AM

kelsey has been one of the few people to stand up and agree with me when i have criticized Cryptsy.
They hate both of us a lot ROFL

for years kelsey and i have givin' Cryptsy the business on their Troll Box.. hahhaha

I think what kelsey was saying is "the request made" went against what they "say"
in other words kelsey had contacted them to get around their rule.

kelsey has been there since they opened basically and has bitched them out endlessly.. i seen.
it's been a weird coincidence that anything kelsey ever says i was think of saying it word for word too.

Gleb ..kelsey is well known on Cryptsy chat for 3 years as being a thorn in their side.

AND:
It's nice to see kelsey or other older users speak up !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:58:24 AM

kelsey has been one of the few people to stand up and agree with me when i have criticized Cryptsy.
They hate both of us a lot ROFL

for years kelsey and i have givin' Cryptsy the business on their Troll Box.. hahhaha

I think what kelsey was saying is "the request made" went against what they "say"
in other words kelsey had contacted them to get around their rule.

kelsey has been there since they opened basically and has bitched them out endlessly.. i seen.
it's been a weird coincidence that anything kelsey ever says i was think of saying it word for word too.

Gleb ..kelsey is well known on Cryptsy chat for 3 years as being a thorn in their side.

AND:
It's nice to see kelsey or other older users speak up !

TBC, I wasn't dissin' him.
Fontas.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:37:20 AM

I notified Cryptsy about negative balance withdrawals in 2013 but biggie Vern hasn't learned to read e-mails yet and 2 years later it still worked in almost the same way.

Everybody knew it was a fucking broken piece of shit laggy scam site since inception.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:11:54 AM

I can't believe so many people use that exchange.. they are inept !
And isn't there a law in Florida about keeping users funds secure ?
Since when is losing access to your funds in a timely matter secure ?

I am stunned they have the fucking balls to cry FUD.
So classic crypto scammer retort  Roll Eyes
Leik OMGZ da Fuckin' trolls !!111ONE

I take it no one heard of their extensive history ?
OH WAIT !
One guy did.. Fontas above me. LOL
..just another mutha fudder  Cheesy
Don't worry these little shits in crypto know have no clue what that name means.
The little moron Nazi Poloniex chat mod who banned me the other day didn't even know who BitJohn was ROFL
Like i am in charge.. i am a BIG BOY !
..uhhhmm what's a BitJohn ?

Read BCX's SIG guys.. so true ...SO TRUE !  Roll Eyes

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SINK INTO TARDLETS HEADS IS THE DOORS CLOSING

.. and Vern knows it too.

EDIT:
The smart guys in Crypto pull the strings of Fanboy Contrarians who have to Cheerlead something..
Vern can sit on his ass in his Mansion letting little argumentative shits cry FUD ..for him.
As he makes ALL the money.. and dicks you all around.
Hey Kidiots.. jump through more hoops for Cryptsy while Crying FUD moar !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:17:00 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13307173#msg13307173

As well we are in the early stages of the development of a Stakeminer client altcoin exchange.

You read correctly! Leroy Fodor's gonna run his own exchange, building such because us naysayers ruined Cryptsy. The exchange will come complete with its own solar powered website and troll-free chat, and fully blessed by Helen of Ohio via her prayers. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:12:12 AM

a FODOR exchange ? AHHAHAHAHHAHA

And someone needs to tell the little morons on Cryptsy chat..
Testing transfers with small amounts will not prove a larger amount will work fine.

Listen up retards.. Uncle Spoetnik is going to learn you sumthin'

"What exactly is the withdrawal issue?"

I cannot verify what others have experienced, only myself.  For many of the alt coins there have been withdrawal problems over the last year.  Let's say you put in a withdrawal for 100k FLO.  It would show up as 100k pending.  Then you'd refresh and it would show 50k.  Then 25k.  This happened to me many times, this halving of the number requested.  Then some time around the first of this month it got REALLY bad.  All BTC and LTC withdraws would go straight to pending and be forever "stuck".  A request to cancel the withdrawal would be immediately followed if requested.  A lot people were converting to DOGE to withdraw and then DOGE withdraws started locking up.  Obviously people who arb coins would be the first to notice as their accounts will sometimes get out of balance and have to re-balanced by having to withdraw coin from exchange to exchange.

What your describing is what the programming does to mitigate wallet issues with too many inputs. So you make a withdraw the RPC request hangs. It cuts it in half and tries again (less inputs). It will continue to do that until the RPC call is successful.

Note: He also elaborated on that some more previously on this topic.
But never mind that ..it's "FUD" after all (by BitJohn who worked there)

This needs to be screamed at the morons LOUDLY !
I have been watching the Cryptsy TrollBox off & On for a while now and all i ever see
is idiots saying.. "try some small amount of XYZ coin"
Further more.. user(s) have backed up what i said with testimonial.
This is not theory.. this is how it is working right NOW !

And it's even funnier watching Cryptsy staff hang out non stop on chat using alternate names to hide..
and they don't say anything (to help fix the problem)
They could warn people but they don't .. they let all the idiots think that scenario will work.
AND they know damn well it won't !
Last night i heard many times.. you can't blame them for hiding etc..
while people mocked them for using names to hide.
And YES i can blame them.. It's Their JOB !

A pinnacle of Integrity.. a world class leader in Crypto.
Who wants my referral link for singing up at Cryptsy ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:28:15 AM

Geranimal216: guess they got worse for now.  Hope they can recover..

uhhmm NO.

What you want is them to give people their coins and close the door forever.
Exchanges that know how to run a business deserve your money.

You know what you people are ?
A battered wife who *hopes* her boyfriend stops bashing her skull in.

REMINDER #1189466322

They didn't just have a problem for a couple weeks.. it's been months and many times before that for years.

PLEASE STOP enabling Cryptsy with their shenanigans People !
Smarten up !

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: