Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:28:32 PM

@BJ you Cryptsy guys have said lots BigVern is the coder (with some help before)
Did you see what i posted to Jim ?
Where is BigVern ?
Like we all have to admit it sure seems like who ever is in charge of coding the exchange is not keeping up.
Problems have mounted !

BigVern needs to lay out a technical response.
Users out there are not satisfied the replies from JShock on chat or Horus etc.
and that is next to nothing.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:33:58 PM

Greenlion was a volunteer mod he doesn't count probably. The layoffs were devs, netadmins and compliance there was a Tier II support employee in there in CS as well. So hes most likely referring to the Tier I CS agents.

Edit: Yes Jim did all the hiring. I was asked to bring him up to speed since the interface, and company was new to him and his team.

Edit 2: I was put on payroll when Jim came to the company for that reason. Yes I worked for Jim for some time.

Edit 3: Was going to quote gleb but its too long Ill just comment. Yes your timeline is pretty accurate 6-12 months not Leroy time. Ginny was not the first accountant. The first accountant left the company about 4-5 months ago. Bryant was the first CTO replaced by Marshall Long who also left a month or two ago. Supportshift was the company that came in and took over support and later just merged in. Yes myself Mullick, Horus and Pr9me were paid all at the same time when Jim was brought in though it was as contractors for the first check or two don't remember exactly. Jim did the hiring though a few folks were already doing most of the support so no he didn't hire them. They did all work for him.

Virginia "Ginny" Bryant-Shockney and Jim Shockney have been working with or for Paul Vernon since the late 1990s.
Both have done so from their home office(s) at 5040 Plainview Rd, Pineland, TX.
"Ginny" Shockney has been with Cryptsy from day one as its accountant.
Ginny and Jim both administered Paul Vernon's SupportShift company.
Jim Shockney was brought up to speed during the nascent stages of ALL of Paul's companies.

Husbands and wives talk about their at-work experiences, especially when sitting across from one another in their home-cum-office.

Now, you're telling us that you, as an unpaid volunteer, trained Jim Shockney to handle support for a cryptocurrency entity when he and his wife were leading support teams to handle various types of entities that neither they nor their support crew are versed in via Paul Vernon's Support Shift company. That doesn't make a lick of sense. Then, you go on, on how once you trained him, he HIRED you. You can take it to the bank - any fuckin' bank - that Jim Shockney was well-versed in cryptocurrency and knew damn well how to handle Cryptsy's support on the very first day it opened its doors for altcoin traders to deposit their precious.

BitJohn, pretend for a second that you are us and we are you. Would you believe our crazy-ass story? If you do, then by all means become an Investard at Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi. Rumor has it that he's seeking a few savvy-impaired folks to bring his Investard count back up to 180 after several have withdrawn their initial investments during the past couple weeks.

EDIT: Just realized that I commented as if BJ's EDIT#3 didn't exist, which wasn't my intent. Upon reading or rereading it now, I don't buy it.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:41:47 PM

@BJ you Cryptsy guys have said lots BigVern is the coder (with some help before)
Did you see what i posted to Jim ?
No I guess I didn't read back far enough.

Where is BigVern ?
Well at one point in time I could have answered that I do not know now. Florida probably.

Like we all have to admit it sure seems like who ever is in charge of coding the exchange is not keeping up.
Problems have mounted !
Yep when I left it was Paul and three devs.

BigVern needs to lay out a technical response.
Yes couldn't agree more!

Users out there are not satisfied the replies from JShock on chat or Horus etc.
and that is next to nothing.
Understandable

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:44:34 PM

Edit 3: Was going to quote gleb but its too long Ill just comment. Yes your timeline is pretty accurate 6-12 months not Leroy time. Ginny was not the first accountant. The first accountant left the company about 4-5 months ago. Bryant was the first CTO replaced by Marshall Long who also left a month or two ago. Supportshift was the company that came in and took over support and later just merged in. Yes myself Mullick, Horus and Pr9me were paid all at the same time when Jim was brought in though it was as contractors for the first check or two don't remember exactly. Jim did the hiring though a few folks were already doing most of the support so no he didn't hire them. They did all work for him.

WAIT ANOTHER GODDAMN SECOND! You're on record in stating that YOU, BitJohn, picked up Bryant's duties upon his leaving, thus increasing your workload, thus contributing to you leaving Cryptsy. This is the first time Marshall Long's name has been evoked pertaining to Cryptsy on this forum, first by me, confirmed by you, BitJohn.

Source: Follow The Coin Interview of Marshall Long, CTO of Final Hash at Money2020

Apologies to those not versed to a lyric of Creeque Alley, hence me laughin' my ass off. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:51:30 PM

Other guys are talking but i wanted to add quickly..
I wanted to see Cryptsy succeed which is why i kept using them so long.
I wanted to see thing improve but this has not been what happened.
I complained way back on various occasions as a warning.
As in things can't get worse or Cryptsy is in trouble.. but they did keep getting worse.
It was usually the PR guy that took my rants such as BJ and i know he did not code the site.
I am well aware of the context of things.
I also know working for an employer that is not on the up & up is not right.
SO at least BitJohn go the hell out of there.. i would like to see Horus leave too.
I said way back i don't know to what extent things are because of BigVern or what his staff knows.
If JShock really doesn't know what is going on he should tear a strip off of BigVern and put it on him
(to make an announcement)
Just because you are old business partners and your job is PR doesn't mean you have to take this level of complaints.
We are all waiting wondering if some News from BigVern will come out and its been a long time now.

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:53:42 PM

Virginia "Ginny" Bryant-Shockney and Jim Shockney have been working with or for Paul Vernon since the late 1990s.
Agreed

Cant verify the address but sure Ill agree on the working from house.

No she was not the accountant she worked for Jim in support.

Agreed

Jim Shockney was brought up to speed during the nascent stages of ALL of Paul's companies.
Not Cryptsy but I agree on the others. Jim didn't know Crypto.

Husbands and wives talk about their at-work experiences, especially when sitting across from one another in their home-cum-office.
Probably

Now, you're telling us that you, as an unpaid volunteer, trained Jim Shockney to handle support for a cryptocurrency entity when he and his wife were leading support teams to handle various types of entities that neither they nor their support crew are versed in via Paul Vernon's Support Shift company.
Cryptsy has an admin interface and deals in this thing called crypto currency..... It's not costumes. So yeah I had to train them brining support folks off the street and teaching them crypto isn't a day long process. Yes I was a volunteer until this point where I started getting a paycheck.

That doesn't make a lick of sense. Then, you go on, on how once you trained him, he HIRED you. You can take it to the bank - any fuckin' bank - that Jim Shockney was well-versed in cryptocurrency and knew damn well how to handle Cryptsy's support on the very first day it opened its doors for altcoin traders to deposit their precious.
Definitely not true but your writing your own story so you go Gleb. I am just helping you get the story straight you do with it what you want. Yes I trained him technically Paul hired me but I worked for him back then. I can for certain say Jim knew not a lick about crypto when he came in.

BitJohn, pretend for a second that you are us and we are you. Would you believe our crazy-ass story? If you do, then by all means become an Investard at Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi. Rumor has it that he's seeking a few savvy-impaired folks to bring his Investard count back up to 180 after several have withdrawn their initial investments during the past couple weeks.
I think if you scour the forums what I say adds up truth usually does. On that note who the hell is Leroy Fodor lol I just imagine the Game of thrones guy....

EDIT: Just realized that I commented as if BJ's EDIT#3 didn't exist, which wasn't my intent. Upon reading or rereading it now, I don't buy it.
You dont have to but it will help you with your narrative. Your right on a lot of details you just go down rabbit holes

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:56:34 PM

WAIT ANOTHER GODDAMN SECOND! You're on record in stating that YOU, BitJohn, picked up Bryant's duties upon his leaving, thus increasing your workload, thus contributing to you leaving Cryptsy. This is the first time Marshall Long's name has been evoked pertaining to Cryptsy on this forum, first by me, confirmed by you, BitJohn.

Source: Follow The Coin Interview of Marshall Long, CTO of Final Hash at Money2020

Apologies to those not versed to a lyric of Creeque Alley, hence me laughin' my ass off. HAHAHA

I was a gap filler before I left not the CTO, but I did help organize the devs in the new UI prior to resigning.

EDIT: Gap filler when Marshall left.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:06:42 AM

This deserve to be bumped.. some guy was asking me if this was true.
I gave him this link. (quoted)
Cryptsy staff past & present feel free to comment Wink

We need to break it down so it's clear & concise for the viewers.
Or they won't believe us.. crying FUD.

Not all people out there know much about wallet address stuff.

I am no expert on that stuff but i think i follow what you guys have been saying.
But others out there may be confused.

I seen before the Cryptsy-OLD address was labelled such on the chain site.
Was the other Cryptsy address ?

I want guys to see it crystal clear that their beloved
Cryptsy has 6 million in Bitcoin
while you all wait days, weeks, months for your chump change !

Seems to me BigVern has positioned him self to pull a grand Goxx'ing !

We just sit and wait for the Coup de grâce

Cryptsy-old appears to be currently active along with Cryptsy-(new); First transaction 05-20-2013 (old wallet) and 7-29-2014 (new wallet)

Exhibit A:
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com-old?page=8158

Exhibit B:
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com?page=4231

Exhibit A and B, Cryptsy.com-old and Cryptsy.com respectively, are connected from the start of the Cryptsy.com(new) wallet.

Rogue wallet as seen here: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/00eba124e5c01e24
is connected without a doubt to Exhibit A and B.

With the last transaction of +20BTC on 12-16-12 from Cryptsy-old wallet using user's funds various funds as seen here:
https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/9a566d94d6ecb340f94f8054f6ec1dd6322a673209ac39c34e51094b0c0ce822

On its way to the $6,000,000.00 address https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw

in this TX: https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/58d31f250e0c38da56fa1690ad929ac738439d2173ec026e94e30a2aba71f267

The Cryptsy.com-old wallet still getting action even today:
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com-old

New wallet seen here, with just as much action:  
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com/addresses

With 20BTC sent from Cryptsy.com-old two days ago worth around $18,000.00, this makes it literally impossible for it to have been any public users. With their new system, you must trade at tier 2 for 3 months from the date cryptsy rolled out their new levels of withdrawal ability program to gain tier 3;

Since their new level of withdrawal system was rolled into effect on 10-21-2015 it is verifiably impossible anyone else besides Cryptsy had the authority to move those funds.

Twitter verification of account:

Thus the maximum a user can send currently at the highest possible tier of '2' is $2,000.00 in one day, or $10,000.00 in one month. Making it also logically impossible for any one user to have sent the major c0a1nAge to the uber pwn $6,000,000.00 address.

"Peon, how will can we verify that the $6,000,000.00 in BTCitcoin walla0tz0rz (the one associated with the Cryptsy.com-old wallet in the aforementioned) is relaly TEhZ0rz' Cryptsy,,s wallet that is pwn0ning teh n00bz? The Cryptsy.com-old wallet could be a spoof making your screenshots irrelevant."

Well, n00bz, i'm glad you asked. How about we use the bl0ahkcha8n.

Let's take a look at the address that pe0nZ used to get a loan from v0d on 12-14-2014 of last year. The loan was for .10BTC sent to    14aHxSRCQf8DS5n1ufmBS36GuxXXTHuvap as seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=893879.0

with a TXID of https://blockchain.info/tx/695576eacc5378933aed9dc41b29316242db95c6b4ac548a21fd2eac70d081d9 as seen in Exhibit C:

B0t peon, our interwAbs R FAil, ur picz l0Ad sl0w,

Well, when they're done l0ading you will see that this address is clearly defined in a search of Cryptsy.com-old wallet as seen in Exhibit (BIG) D:

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com-old?from_address=14aHxSRCQf8DS5n1ufmBS36GuxXXTHuvap

With the needed proof to connect the 14aHxSRCQf8DS5n1ufmBS36GuxXXTHuvap address with Cryptsy as seen in my screen shot from 12-14-2014 as seen here:

Which is verified here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=893879.msg9841781#msg9841781

Thus verifying that the Cryptsy.com-old wallet that is demonstrated in the above screenshots, is without a doubt controlled by Cryptsy and is in fact associated with the rogue $6,000,000.00 BTCitcoin address in a most intimate way.

I'd have to say, that's

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:08:00 AM

Other guys are talking but i wanted to add quickly..
I wanted to see Cryptsy succeed which is why i kept using them so long.
Hey me too!
I wanted to see thing improve but this has not been what happened.
Oh the stories not nefarious just drama! It should have but there were a lot of personalities lets put it that way.
I complained way back on various occasions as a warning.
You sure did and usually for good reason.
As in things can't get worse or Cryptsy is in trouble.. but they did keep getting worse.
Id agree with that.
It was usually the PR guy that took my rants such as BJ and i know he did not code the site.
It was my job now I would just tell you to bite me haha. Seriously though never had an issue with you honestly.
I am well aware of the context of things.
I also know working for an employer that is not on the up & up is not right.
Correct though I'm still sticking with vern isn't running off with the coin. I guess we shall see.
SO at least BitJohn go the hell out of there.. i would like to see Horus leave too.
Its hard to quite your paycheck especially for folks with kids etc.
I said way back i don't know to what extent things are because of BigVern or what his staff knows.
If JShock really doesn't know what is going on he should tear a strip off of BigVern and put it on him
(to make an announcement)
Just because you are old business partners and your job is PR doesn't mean you have to take this level of complaints.
We are all waiting wondering if some News from BigVern will come out and its been a long time now.
Yes Vern should say something publicly.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:09:39 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 12:37:10 AM by peonminer

The discovered $6,000,000.00 net worth address intimately connected to Cryptsy.com wallet and Cryptsy.com-old wallet as seen proven here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13303659#msg13303659 [ seemingly connected as well to multiply your profit HYIP scam seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13302396#msg13302396 and an older scam, scryptsy, seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700463.msg12188682#msg12188682 ] has taken a dump to the tune of $2,200,000.00 since we last poked around less than two days ago.

https://blockchain.info/address/3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw?sort=0&filter=1

The coins are transpiring through many addresses and randomly ending up at various addresses.

Taint analysis:

https://blockchain.info/taint/3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw

https://blockchain.info/address/37AJa4ZLMwJUCCxz1bqC8EB8W2T61uXcU7

https://blockchain.info/address/3BeNtvrQjtN1f3bnFTTq9D21zD57Us69at

https://blockchain.info/address/3JWNnpYHdy6Fwd37unTdNtoQaR8pVFvDR8

The c0a1nZ are mixing. Just click around and see for yourself. Thousands of dollars mixing and disappearing to smaller and smaller addresses. Is this a service being used or an address controlled by Cryptsy? A rogue company using Cryptsy?

Sometimes to find the answers to what's really happening behind the scenes with your funds you trust Cryptsy with, you just have to gaze deep into their taint(ed addresses).
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:14:46 AM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:16:10 AM

Agreed

Agreed

Probably

Now, you're telling us that you, as an unpaid volunteer, trained Jim Shockney to handle support for a cryptocurrency entity when he and his wife were leading support teams to handle various types of entities that neither they nor their support crew are versed in via Paul Vernon's Support Shift company.
Cryptsy has an admin interface and deals in this thing called crypto currency..... It's not costumes. So yeah I had to train them brining support folks off the street and teaching them crypto isn't a day long process. Yes I was a volunteer until this point where I started getting a paycheck.

That doesn't make a lick of sense. Then, you go on, on how once you trained him, he HIRED you. You can take it to the bank - any fuckin' bank - that Jim Shockney was well-versed in cryptocurrency and knew damn well how to handle Cryptsy's support on the very first day it opened its doors for altcoin traders to deposit their precious.
Definitely not true but your writing your own story so you go Gleb. I am just helping you get the story straight you do with it what you want. Yes I trained him technically Paul hired me but I worked for him back then. I can for certain say Jim knew not a lick about crypto when he came in.

I think if you scour the forums what I say adds up truth usually does. On that note who the hell is Leroy Fodor lol I just imagine the Game of thrones guy....

You dont have to but it will help you with your narrative. Your right on a lot of details you just go down rabbit holes

"Jim Shockney was brought up to speed during the nascent stages of ALL of Paul's companies.
Not Cryptsy but I agree on the others. Jim didn't know Crypto."

http://web.archive.org/web/20120501140620/http://www.supportshift.com/about.php

Jim and his crew didn't need to know a damn thing about crypto, wine or nuclear power to have him and and his team of Support Shift to administer SUPPORT if such outfits sought Paul Vernon's services, especially if the underlings were from abroad earning subpar wages. Again, we're only talkin' support. Jim has demonstrated that his role with Cryptsy goes way beyond support today and back in the day.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:29:10 AM

Agreed

Agreed

Probably

"Jim Shockney was brought up to speed during the nascent stages of ALL of Paul's companies.
Not Cryptsy but I agree on the others. Jim didn't know Crypto."

http://web.archive.org/web/20120501140620/http://www.supportshift.com/about.php

Jim and his crew didn't need to know a damn thing about crypto, wine or nuclear power to have him and and his team of Support Shift to administer SUPPORT if such outfits sought Paul Vernon's services, especially if the underlings were from abroad earning subpar wages. Again, we're only talkin' support. Jim has demonstrated that his role with Cryptsy goes way beyond support today and back in the day.
Ok agreed but I still trained him how to use the site and explained crypto only point I was making.

I read about a quarter of peonminers thread painful to follow. Sorry Peon lots of inaccuracies and leaps. I mean sure you can build the basis of fact on fiction but in the end you end up with bad poo. Too many hands watching things in Cryptsy for it to be theft, laundering etc. Someone would have caught on and reported something. Not to mention Paul probably wouldn't ever come back to the US since he could comfortably stay overseas.

Edit 1: I did see the compliance thing, and there were already companies verified at tier 4 and tier 3 when I left.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:30:54 AM

http://www.imediaconnection.com/profiles/iMedia_PC_Bio.aspx?ID=66373#bios

Marshall Long
Co-Founder, Cryptsy

Marshall's Bio

Marshall Long is the CTO of project Investors, Inc. He runs the Hashers United mining conference, and has an extensive background in programming, mining, internet marketing, integrated circuit design, large-scale data center deployment, and international business. He has been in Bitcoin since late 2009, and has over 10 years of experience developing applications for emerging technologies.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:42:40 AM

I read about a quarter of peonminers thread painful to follow. Sorry Peon lots of inaccuracies and leaps. I mean sure you can build the basis of fact on fiction but in the end you end up with bad poo. Too many hands watching things in Cryptsy for it to be theft, laundering etc. Someone would have caught on and reported something. Not to mention Paul probably wouldn't ever come back to the US since he could comfortably stay overseas.

Edit 1: I did see the compliance thing, and there were already companies verified at tier 4 and tier 3 when I left.

In clickable links and given screenshots it is seen that the wallets detailed as Cryptsy.com's new and old wallets are emptying into an unmarked wallet, then sending the coins to this address: 3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw which is spitting and mixing coins daily. What gives? Care to comment on those points that can be seen in the blockchain?
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:49:34 AM

In clickable links and given screenshots it is seen that the wallets detailed as Cryptsy.com's new and old wallets are emptying into an unmarked wallet, then sending the coins to this address: 3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw which is spitting and mixing coins daily. What gives? Care to comment on those points that can be seen in the blockchain?

Who verified they are actual Cryptsy accounts for one. Not to mention Cryptsy has more than two BTC wallets. Coins move in and out and round and round a million reasons. I don't think those are Cryptsy if they are then I am wrong but it doesn't add up. Some of the associations you made with like Scriptsy I know are false or they were a customer account at one point. Hey maybe your right but I am just saying I don't think that everything you posted is accurate is all.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:55:02 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 01:17:12 AM by peonminer

Who verified they are actual Cryptsy accounts for one. Not to mention Cryptsy has more than two BTC wallets. Coins move in and out and round and round a million reasons. I don't think those are Cryptsy if they are then I am wrong but it doesn't add up. Some of the associations you made with like Scriptsy I know are false or they were a customer account at one point. Hey maybe your right but I am just saying I don't think that everything you posted is accurate is all.
The Cryptsy.com-old wallet is verified to be linked to Cryptsy as an address I used just over a year ago to get a loan from Vod can be found as an address from the wallet Cryptsy.com-old. It is all proven 100% in my post. If I had not taken screenshots over a year ago of that address blatantly seen as my Cryptsy address, the wallet could be theorized as not belonging to Cryptsy. I disproved the wallet being a 'fake' as my old deposit address for Cryptsy, is found in the Cryptsy.com-old wallet. Read it from the beginning to end.

I understand that companies may be verified past the tier 2 account management, although this does not explain the Cryptsy wallets being emptied into a rogue wallet, then sent to an address that can be seen shuffling Bitcoin. The address that can be seen shuffling Bitcoin is the one related to the Scryptsy scam and the other recent HYIP found. I'm not claiming that that address belongs to Cryptsy exclusively, I am pointing out it is rather odd that funds are dumping by the thousands from Cyptsy's wallets, to a random wallet, then to that address associated with other scams. This is some kind of intimate connection to say the least.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

The Cryptsy.com-old wallet is verified to be linked to Cryptsy as an address I used just over a year ago to get a loan from Vod can be found as an address from the wallet Cryptsy.com-old. It is all proven 100% in my post. If I had not taken screenshots over a year ago of that address blatantly seen as my Cryptsy address, the wallet could be theorized as not belonging to Cryptsy. I disproved the wallet being a 'fake' as an address belonging to Cryptsy, my old deposit address for Cryptsy, is found in the Cryptsy.com-old wallet. Read it from the beginning to end. I understand that companies may be verified past the tier 2 account management, although this does not explain the wallets being emptied into a rogue wallet, then sent to an address that can be seen shuffling Bitcoin. The address that can be seen shuffling Bitcoin is the one related to the Scryptsy scam and the HYIP. I'm not claiming that that address belongs to Cryptsy exclusively, I am pointing out it is rather odd that funds are dumping by the thousands from Cyptsy's address, to a random wallet, then to that address associated with other scams. This is some kind of intimate connection to say the least.
Yeah sorry think you got the wrong address man. Just doesn't make sense. Again who knows but that would have been noticed by developers, mullick etc. Again maybe I'm wrong just find it hard to believe as it wouldn't make any sense. Who know I cant verify so all I can do is say I find it hard to believe haha. Maybe Horus can clear it up?
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:11:50 AM

The Cryptsy.com-old wallet is verified to be linked to Cryptsy as an address I used just over a year ago to get a loan from Vod can be found as an address from the wallet Cryptsy.com-old. It is all proven 100% in my post. If I had not taken screenshots over a year ago of that address blatantly seen as my Cryptsy address, the wallet could be theorized as not belonging to Cryptsy. I disproved the wallet being a 'fake' as an address belonging to Cryptsy, my old deposit address for Cryptsy, is found in the Cryptsy.com-old wallet. Read it from the beginning to end. I understand that companies may be verified past the tier 2 account management, although this does not explain the wallets being emptied into a rogue wallet, then sent to an address that can be seen shuffling Bitcoin. The address that can be seen shuffling Bitcoin is the one related to the Scryptsy scam and the HYIP. I'm not claiming that that address belongs to Cryptsy exclusively, I am pointing out it is rather odd that funds are dumping by the thousands from Cyptsy's address, to a random wallet, then to that address associated with other scams. This is some kind of intimate connection to say the least.
Yeah sorry think you got the wrong address man. Just doesn't make sense. Again who knows but that would have been noticed by developers, mullick etc. Again maybe I'm wrong just find it hard to believe as it wouldn't make any sense. Who know I cant verify so all I can do is say I find it hard to believe haha. Maybe Horus can clear it up?

B0t peon, our interwAbs R FAil, ur picz l0Ad sl0w,

Well, when they're done l0ading you will see that this address is clearly defined in a search of Cryptsy.com-old wallet as seen in Exhibit (BIG) D:

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com-old?from_address=14aHxSRCQf8DS5n1ufmBS36GuxXXTHuvap

With the needed proof to connect the 14aHxSRCQf8DS5n1ufmBS36GuxXXTHuvap address with Cryptsy as seen in my screen shot from 12-14-2014 as seen here:

Which is verified here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=893879.msg9841781#msg9841781

Thus verifying that the Cryptsy.com-old wallet that is demonstrated in the above screenshots, is without a doubt controlled by Cryptsy and is in fact associated with the rogue $6,000,000.00 BTCitcoin address in a most intimate way.

I just noticed the irony of Mintsy.com being advertised on Cryptsy.com in the screenshot I took on 12-14-2014.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:23:43 AM

#######################################################################################################
Lost your job? Wife leave you? House in foreclosure? Are you overrun with medical bills? Have you been fondled by Spoetnik?
#######################################################################################################

Maybe you thought storing BTC at Cryptsy was a ticket to the high life. Fast cars, loose women, a house on a golf course. Things could have really turned around for you if everything hadn't exploded, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

Well, I'm here to tell you that their is still some hope left for you folks. For the next 24 hours, I'm offering to pay you 0.068 BTC for every 1 BTC you have to sell that is currently rusting in cryptsy. You don't need to keep those worthless coins around as a reminder of past mistakes. Why not turn them into opportunity?!? I'll show you how to make 3.4% return on those coins today!

Put some cold hard cash in your hand and use it to buy lunch or make a fresh start out on the road to cryptocoin success.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: