Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006447 times)
onehispano

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 11:14:46 PM

I meant he would have preferred to tell everybody that someone stole him than  look like a folish and incompentence and before reading your report I got to think that he had made up that story. I said at the begining that your story seems to have some truth, and these forum are being watched by federals, interpol. There is still some hope, I want to believe that.
He stole from me too, because of his fault I couldn't heal my disease and start new projects. I'd like my dash to come back. I'm also quite naive, you can call me troll if you wish but B.V fucked me for life. But I'll never give up on anything.
Sorry for that, my english isn't good enough and I cant express myself properly. Even now I doubt you get my point, is kind of irony that I thought too many things and feasible reasons for all that, because he erased the data, the hdd, all, someone innocent didn't do that and flee to another country.
Sujesrischt

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 12:46:59 AM

I meant he would have preferred to tell everybody that someone stole him than  look like a folish and incompentence and before reading your report I got to think that he had made up that story. I said at the begining that your story seems to have some truth, and these forum are being watched by federals, interpol. There is still some hope, I want to believe that.
He stole from me too, because of his fault I couldn't heal my disease and start new projects. I'd like my dash to come back. I'm also quite naive, you can call me troll if you wish but B.V fucked me for life. But I'll never give up on anything.
Sorry for that, my english isn't good enough and I cant express myself properly. Even now I doubt you get my point, is kind of irony that I thought too many things and feasible reasons for all that, because he erased the data, the hdd, all, someone innocent didn't do that and flee to another country.

hmm forgive i understand better, please excuse me sir but i am a little careful sp4ke is hiding in spain and you seem to reside there as well, here is his last residence address
Chakib Ben Ziane Calle Carlos Cano N14, Edificio 2B, Almuñécar, Andalusia, 18690.

God bless you and heal you in your illness my friend, we will get your money back, don't worry, financial crimes really have dramatic consequences and victims sometimes suffer all their lives in this kind of case, cryptsy customers were literally killed and the culprit will have to return what he stole, but you have to forgive BV, he was robbed too he probably lost more than all of us here, he can no longer see his children lost his company which would be worth today probably billions, and is considered a thief and a fugitive while he is just a victim of this hack. Of course the FBI the I3C and all the cybercrime monitoring services are monitoring here, and that's a very good thing Smiley! , you can believe me I am not a crypto cracker or other troll, I send you the culprit as well as his accomplices, if the money is returned on time there will be no follow-up but otherwise, there is will have arrests and legal action.

Sincerely yours, courage to all members who have lost, God bless you
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 11:12:39 AM

Question for who’s in charge, a lawyer hopefully.  I did not sign anything I didn’t accept any offers.  How do I join the class action suit to get my coins back?  I had hundreds of btc on there.  I want coins not their penny on the dollar offer.  Thanks.

V

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
onehispano

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:00:58 PM

I joined to the lawsuit but I didn't get any wire transaction yet. He answered me earlier this year, about february I think, since then he hasn't given any signs of life.
Nevermind because it was such a pittance what they offered me. I think next year he has another lawsuit but I'm still waiting for the first two,  even I lost money by sending the check back to them because here it didn't make up for me to cash it.
I'm really interested somehow in recovering the deleted accounts from cryptsy so that they can distribute the coins we had there if they ever recover what was stolen from us.
Mehul Mishra

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:24:48 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 08:01:09 AM by mprep

I meant he would have preferred to tell everybody that someone stole him than  look like a folish and incompentence and before reading your report I got to think that he had made up that story. I said at the begining that your story seems to have some truth, and these forum are being watched by federals, interpol. There is still some hope, I want to believe that.

How do you know that this forum is being watched by the Feds and Interpol ?

This is incredible detective work. I think it has been written in French and then translated to English
So now we have two suspects in the hack. Its most likely one of them either Daniel Edgecomb or sp4ke

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Sujesrischt

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 09:59:28 PM

Yes even they don't really hide it,

Edgecombe wanted to talk he knows a lot of things but when he tried to talk he was calmed by sp4ke and he sent him money to shut up. according to the same sources it would be B.V which would have asked Sp4ke to do the hack and this remains a mystery for many.

The receiver should communicate a public key for the return of funds in BTC quickly.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 02:37:19 PM

Edgecombe wanted to talk he knows a lot of things but when he tried to talk he was calmed by sp4ke and he sent him money to shut up. according to the same sources it would be B.V which would have asked Sp4ke to do the hack and this remains a mystery for many.

The receiver should communicate a public key for the return of funds in BTC quickly.

Fuck lawyers..
1vvSrTFiQY7akwbsv3iYPPe9mR3DsEbff
I’ll hire thunder jet to figure out who gets what..

Ok no just kidding..
Really cryptsy owes me nothing other than the loss of my crypto home which I miss greatly..
Disaster to the crypto community..

Bump..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Sujesrischt

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 05:27:16 PM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..
Really cryptsy owes me nothing other than the loss of my crypto home which I miss greatly..

Bump..

The Best is yet to come, Sp4ke wants to return the money, excellent news, however he refuses to pay Big Vern, he wants to return to the receiver and to American justice, so that the customers are fully reimbursed for their losses, Mr James D Sallah please if you or someone in your practice reads please provide a cold stored Bitcoin public key so that the remaining cryptsy funds are in your hand. I cannot create it for you, we need your intervention ...

the law firm confirmed to me that we would receive all of them minus their commissions, I can not do better I hope that this will do you a lot of good that you can rebuild yourself and take care of yourself and your loved ones truly.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 06:55:48 PM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..
Worth it  ( hire TJ  )
Mehul Mishra

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 07:00:52 AM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

The Best is yet to come, Sp4ke wants to return the money, excellent news, however he refuses to pay Big Vern, he wants to return to the receiver and to American justice, so that the customers are fully reimbursed for their losses, Mr James D Sallah please if you or someone in your practice reads please provide a cold stored Bitcoin public key so that the remaining cryptsy funds are in your hand. I cannot create it for you, we need your intervention ...

the law firm confirmed to me that we would receive all of them minus their commissions, I can not do better I hope that this will do you a lot of good that you can rebuild yourself and take care of yourself and your loved ones truly.

erm WHAT !!!!!. They want to return the funds ?!?!

Sujesrischt

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 05:49:00 PM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Yes sir, obviously the main problem now is that the receiver did not communicate a public key What matters is that the money is returned to the victims, don't you think? Is there more or less $ 700 million left depending on the price? Many people got rich unjustly and stalked chakib they extorted money from him when they found out he was the hacker by threatening to say everything if he didn't share. Yes they want to make chakib is not a heartless guy, and he knows full well that this money is being tracked.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 05:59:54 PM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Yes sir, obviously the main problem now is that the receiver did not communicate a public key What matters is that the money is returned to the victims, don't you think? Is there more or less $ 700 million left depending on the price? Many people got rich unjustly and stalked chakib they extorted money from him when they found out he was the hacker by threatening to say everything if he didn't share. Yes they want to make chakib is not a heartless guy, and he knows full well that this money is being tracked.

I’d like this to be true but honestly I don’t buy it..
No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..
“WU me the $500 shipping fee for the brand new Mercedes you won!”

Watch your asses guys..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Mehul Mishra

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 06:25:10 PM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..

Watch your asses guys..

While it does sound incredible. It is also true that if you sit with 700 million dollars. Its really hard to spend that money and not have it show up on the radar of any police force around the world. Its not like stealing a few million that you can get away with it without someone noticing. The more btc increases in value the more in the limelight you will be .
Sujesrischt

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 06:28:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2021, 08:46:16 AM by mprep

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Watch your asses guys..

Dude you confuse with your bank it does not take any money to create a bitcoin public key, just have an I.Q greater than 2 is it possible?

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Watch your asses guys..

That being said I think it would be good to help the victims recover their crypto, because it seems that the database containing the balance of the victims of cryptsy does not come out ... Thunderjet I believe you are a great one. blockchain analysis expert? it seems that our friend Paul stubbornly refuses to answer. Could check on BTC38 please? No one has returned the database, and I need the database, so if you refuse to return it I'll be angry. look at the crypto currencies that cryptsy hosted at the same time as BTC38, I believe that if we check the addresses that BV stole it sends back to BTC38, even though they knew that Cryptsy had swindled its customers it was impossible that they didn't know, only cryptsy had such large amounts of altcoins. Coinbase paid $ 1M "generously" without the hack being official and laundering amounts far less than you, why don't you btc38 donate generously after just enjoying the fallout from the hack, do you want us to get mad at the people who have all lost here? Dude I'll be you I won't play that. Dude they play, you wanna play so let's go, you gonna love it.

Dude, what do you think he means when he says, it's not a door it's Anis? He implies that it's cryptsy's "backdoor" by trolling us like crap.
http://www.imagehost.eu/PBDf.jpg

Mehul Mishra

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 07:15:24 AM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..

Watch your asses guys..

It has happened before. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/23/poly-network-hacker-returns-remaining-cryptocurrency.html
So its not completely unheard of...  That being said there are probably several things we need done before we can make this happen
Mehul Mishra

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 12:44:11 PM

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..

Watch your asses guys..

Dude you confuse with your bank it does not take any money to create a bitcoin public key, just have an I.Q greater than 2 is it possible?

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Watch your asses guys..

That being said I think it would be good to help the victims recover their crypto, because it seems that the database containing the balance of the victims of cryptsy does not come out ... Thunderjet I believe you are a great one. blockchain analysis expert? it seems that our friend Paul stubbornly refuses to answer. Could check on BTC38 please? No one has returned the database, and I need the database, so if you refuse to return it I'll be angry. look at the crypto currencies that cryptsy hosted at the same time as BTC38, I believe that if we check the addresses that BV stole it sends back to BTC38, even though they knew that Cryptsy had swindled its customers it was impossible that they didn't know, only cryptsy had such large amounts of altcoins. Coinbase paid $ 1M "generously" without the hack being official and laundering amounts far less than you, why don't you btc38 donate generously after just enjoying the fallout from the hack, do you want us to get mad at the people who have all lost here? Dude I'll be you I won't play that. Dude they play, you wanna play so let's go, you gonna love it.

Dude, what do you think he means when he says, it's not a door it's Anis? He implies that it's cryptsy's "backdoor" by trolling us like crap.
http://www.imagehost.eu/PBDf.jpg

How exactly do you know that Chakib wants to return the funds?

Sujesrischt

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 07:29:17 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2021, 11:15:27 AM by mprep

Do you really think we give him the choice?

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uB6g6i6N7IQJ:https://www.facebook.com/101246899972742/posts/insya-allah-bulan-depan-kami-akan-meluncurkan-ep-derita-ibu2-pkk/615694815194612/+&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=be

Anis alias vicious (check), said 1 month before the cryptsy hack (07/29/2014) Insya Allah bulan depan kami akan meluncurkan EP 'Derita Ibu2 PKK'

They baptized it operation derita ibu ² claiming to be part of the PKK terrorist organization.

Need something else?

Mehul Mishra

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 09:34:07 PM

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uB6g6i6N7IQJ:https://www.facebook.com/101246899972742/posts/insya-allah-bulan-depan-kami-akan-meluncurkan-ep-derita-ibu2-pkk/615694815194612/+&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=be

Anis alias vicious (check), said 1 month before the cryptsy hack (07/29/2014) Insya Allah bulan depan kami akan meluncurkan EP 'Derita Ibu2 PKK'

They baptized it operation derita ibu ² claiming to be part of the PKK terrorist organization.

Need something else?

Okay. Since i cannot PM you (forum rules ) Can you mail me at mehul.mishra@gmail.com.
I am trying to get all the information that Silver Miller group (the law firm looking after the case) has on the case and all the claims that were made (with or without proof).

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 08:56:36 AM

Any update on this situation?

Need something else?

Okay. Since i cannot PM you (forum rules ) Can you mail me at mehul.mishra@gmail.com.
I am trying to get all the information that Silver Miller group (the law firm looking after the case) has on the case and all the claims that were made (with or without proof).

Mehul Mishra

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:56:36 PM

Any update on this situation?

Need something else?

Yes. I called David silver from
Silver law https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/attorneys/david-c-silver/
He refused to share the names of everyone that filed a claim. He said the only way I could get that information was if an American Judge ordered him to give it. I don't live in America so this is challenging.

Sujesrischt above has not mailed me and his profile says that he has not logged in since November the 5th.
I will shortly share a google form on this forum so that atleast people who visit this thread have contact details and names of each other.
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: