Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 07:41:51 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 984026 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

My Page 500 post.

I, too, pine for the days when an iconic penguin tooted two machine guns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1010

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:36:49 AM

My Page 500 post.

Done  Wink

And in a Cryptsy related way..
I recall hearing about how Cyberpinoy was going to start an exchange of his own.
Do you all know if that happened ?
I pine for the days of trading coins on his exchange  Grin
And no pajeets we are not talking about Tree's
Although i didn't need to point that out.. they all have ADD and scrolled down already LOL

But seriously though i do recall hearing he said that and i think it was Bruno who told me.
I mentioned it because it was sort of funny because at that time long ago Cyberpinoy was busy heavily loitering on Cryptsy chat defending them vigorously all the way until they closed the doors.
He joined in with JSHock crying FUD and slandering Spoetnik & Gleb Gamow claiming lies, trolling and FUD.
Also at that exact time Cyberpinoy and Terrik were first over at Cryptsy China trading and loitering on the chat box over there too.
..while everyone else was getting ban hammered by Shocksy  Roll Eyes

So maybe if the Fed's are looking for Vern they should be watching Cyberpinoy and Terrik ?
AKA: Leroy Fodor & Michael Wilterdink.
Beware the photoshopped ears in his pictures though LOL
He's honest just not about his ears ahahhahaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

My Page 500 post.

Done  Wink

And in a Cryptsy related way..
I recall hearing about how Cyberpinoy was going to start an exchange of his own.
Do you all know if that happened ?
I pine for the days of trading coins on his exchange  Grin
And no pajeets we are not talking about Tree's
Although i didn't need to point that out.. they all have ADD and scrolled down already LOL

But seriously though i do recall hearing he said that and i think it was Bruno who told me.
I mentioned it because it was sort of funny because at that time long ago Cyberpinoy was busy heavily loitering on Cryptsy chat defending them vigorously all the way until they closed the doors.
He joined in with JSHock crying FUD and slandering Spoetnik & Gleb Gamow claiming lies, trolling and FUD.
Also at that exact time Cyberpinoy and Terrik were first over at Cryptsy China trading and loitering on the chat box over there too.
..while everyone else was getting ban hammered by Shocksy  Roll Eyes

So maybe if the Fed's are looking for Vern they should be watching Cyberpinoy and Terrik ?
AKA: Leroy Fodor & Michael Wilterdink.
Beware the photoshopped ears in his pictures though LOL
He's honest just not about his ears ahahhahaha

I only ask this because I would say a fair portion of the community it seems have risked or are going to risk a large portion of their life savings and what not based on speculation that this coin will do well. Do people actually take these gigantic risks and how? I mean in the past week alone the price has tumbled from $600+, maybe even quicker than that. I just don't understand, I'm not much of a risk taker myself because I don't have the capitol or equity or whatever to put into it. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should read up about stocks and trading and what not.

Ok firstlet me mention to you I am a forex trader, and the sources you look to get your information from will not work, Stocks are manipulated, and foreign exchange is both colluded and manipulated, so trying to use the stock market and trading is not how you wcan or will find reputable information on bitcoins. Firstly because the people running the show in stocks and forex will lead you astray, they cant get into bitcoin without paying for it, those guys have never worked a day in their life, they have traded, manipulated and colluded their way to riches, and in the bitcoin world that shit just dont work, therefore they will tell you, its gonna fail, it will never hold up, they want you to invest your money in their market so they can legally steal it.

there are ways to get into the bitcoin world "Right Now" that are not so risky, it involves endless hours of work, and determination, but those who really want to get involved and get started still have a chance to do so.

to be honest yu seem like a person who wants to get involved in what would be a long term long position, meaning you seem to be thinking of buying some bitcoins and holding them until the value increases to a place you can sell them, as a trader myself of foreign currencies this is not the time for that for 2 reasons. In my book I am a scalper who looks for quick profits in currency trading all day long, so buying a currency at its lower high is very risky, and the 600+ mark of this currency is its lower highs. I would never buy here, this market has no plausible fundamental factors right now its not old enough and has had to many negative contributing factors to give you a good fundamental analysis. and the second best reason not to buy now is for the price of 1 coin you could invest in minimum 2 S1 Antminers and join a pool and make out better for yourself.

So my advice to you, dont try and compare or get information on a currency that is neither centralized or regulated by the big banks with industries that are regulated, centralized manipulated and colluded by big banks. take you money you want to invest and get ito mining while you still can. You will find with enough research many things about this industry can be misleading, like the consistent degradation of solo mining, "Dont do it" "its useless" dont believe them the 3rd largest findings of coins in blocks goes to Unknown resources not a pool, the third on the list are all those people out there solo mining finding coins every day. I am not telling you to solo mine with 2 S1 ant miners, that would possibly prove to be futile , UNLESS your a very very lucky person haha" what I am saying is it is still possible to grow and get into solo mining before its to late.

Dont take everything you read to heart, do your own due diligence, research look around and make your own decisions based on research and facts, never be the follower, try to be the leader. Smiley

Again just my 2 satoshis worth of opinion Smiley

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket. [/size][/quote]

To recap what the Wolf of Crypto said:

July 14, 2014: ... as a trader myself of foreign currencies ...

July 24, 2014: I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

December 30, 2014: With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community ...

Leroy Fodor went from being an expert Forex trader to ten days later needing to sell his sorry-ass Sari Sari because he was broke to the end of the year bitching about how rich Bitcoiners didn't help his sorry ass. The only thing missing in his story telling is including a cigarette-butt-eating alien who ... My bad! Leroy did tell that story.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

Coinbase and Users Score Court (Another) Victory Against IRS in Privacy Battle
http://bitsonline.com/coinbase-victory-irs-privacy-battle/

I was Hoping something  IRS get investigation profitable for crypts n silk road cases lol . they lost battle today .
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

I posted in Off Topic about whether or not there is a bounty for Big Vern and Crypsty?  Anyone care to answer here or there?

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 345

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

I posted in Off Topic about whether or not there is a bounty for Big Vern and Crypsty?  Anyone care to answer here or there?

Yes,  there is a bounty for the capture of Paul Vernon. Simply pick up his ass in China and bring him to an undisclosed location, whereupon torture his ass till he offers up the private keys for the U$20M+ worth of bitcoins he obtained under the auspices of a hack. I'll leave it your imagination as to what forms of torture you wish to employ, but it were me, I would start with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg73Z4tmRcg

mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:49:02 AM

I posted in Off Topic about whether or not there is a bounty for Big Vern and Crypsty?  Anyone care to answer here or there?

Yes,  there is a bounty for the capture of Paul Vernon. Simply pick up his ass in China and bring him to an undisclosed location, whereupon torture his ass till he offers up the private keys for the U$20M+ worth of bitcoins he obtained under the auspices of a hack. I'll leave it your imagination as to what forms of torture you wish to employ, but it were me, I would start with ...

The information?  I seen 1000 BTC? in a post.  But then again someone may be talking out their ass.  I'd like clarification, please?

I would like to know who is offering this bounty/the information for it? I'm aware there are lawyers involved. I'm not interested in them.

*yes to BV's friends who let him see this*  I've heard a little and wonder if it's worthwhile to check out?

Post/Pm thanks!

*edit to add:  I'm not interested in torturing anyone/hurting anyone.  Nor, will my efforts, do so either.  Just looking for info on the bounty this guy.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:54:12 AM

I posted in Off Topic about whether or not there is a bounty for Big Vern and Crypsty?  Anyone care to answer here or there?

Yes,  there is a bounty for the capture of Paul Vernon. Simply pick up his ass in China and bring him to an undisclosed location, whereupon torture his ass till he offers up the private keys for the U$20M+ worth of bitcoins he obtained under the auspices of a hack. I'll leave it your imagination as to what forms of torture you wish to employ, but it were me, I would start with ...

The information?  I seen 1000 BTC? in a post.  But then again someone may be talking out their ass.  I'd like clarification, please?

I would like to know who is offering this bounty/the information for it? I'm aware there are lawyers involved. I'm not interested in them.

*yes to BV's friends who let him see this*  I've heard a little and wonder if it's worthwhile to check out?

Post/Pm thanks!

*edit to add:  I'm not interested in torturing anyone/hurting anyone.  Nor, will my efforts, do so either.  Just looking for info on the bounty this guy.

Okay, let me type a little slower and provide more details for you so to earn the U$20M+ bounty, personally provided by Paul Vernon.

Go to China.

With me so far or am I typing too fast.

Locate Paul Vernon.

Trick Paul to a secret location.

Here comes the non-torture part.

Provide Paul ONLY a comfy chair and a daily fresh cup of coffee at 11am in a small isolated room, dimly lit. NO TORTURE! Hell, even give some issues of a food magazine so that he'll have something read while he explores his options. Let him loose after he provides you the private keys to the looted bitcoins. Oh, and don't forget to thank him.

To be clear, there's no better deal or bounty available for the hunting down of Paul Vernon.

Was that easy enough?
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

Post/Pm thanks!

Okay, let me type a little slower and provide more details for you so to earn the U$20M+ bounty, personally provided by Paul Vernon.

Go to China.

With me so far or am I typing too fast.

Locate Paul Vernon.

Trick Paul to a secret location.

Here comes the non-torture part.

Provide Paul ONLY a comfy chair and a daily fresh cup of coffee at 11am in a small isolated room, dimly lit. NO TORTURE! Hell, even give some issues of a food magazine so that he'll have something read while he explores his options. Let him loose after he provides you the private keys to the looted bitcoins. Oh, and don't forget to thank him.

To be clear, there's no better deal or bounty available for the hunting down of Paul Vernon.

Was that easy enough?

lol well thanks for typing slower.  All ya needed to say was the "Bounty" was provided by him  Roll Eyes and I would of just left it alone.  I'm not interested in accepting his dare.

I thought maybe there really was a bounty on him.  Thanks for saving me the time and giving me this info.

He isn't just sitting in China...but I will leave this alone.

fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:18:20 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 08:32:32 PM by fakecryptsynagger

Garza Pleads Guilty: GAW Miners CEO Cops to $9 Million Fraud
http://www.coindesk.com/garza-pleads-guilty-gaw-miners-ceo-cops-9-million-fraud/

Garza was rumored to have been preparing the plea, one for charges that stem from his operation of four cryptocurrency companies, GAW, GAW Miners, ZenMiner and ZenCloud, all of which were long suspected of fraudulent activities.
Cryptsy act Prime Controller  / badbitcoin.org  going to apart of investigation (not sure ) they getting deep-in
http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-paycoin-disappearing-20-floor/
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1104

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:01:45 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/garza-pleads-guilty-gaw-miners-ceo-cops-9-million-fraud/

Garza was rumored to have been preparing the plea, one for charges that stem from his operation of four cryptocurrency companies, GAW, GAW Miners, ZenMiner and ZenCloud, all of which were long suspected of fraudulent activities.
Cryptsy act Prime Controller  / badbitcoin.org  going to apart of investigation (not sure ) they getting deep-in

Wrong thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

Update by FEDZ: https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-virtual-currency-ceo-pleads-guilty-9-million-fraud-scheme
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:15:07 AM

Update by FEDZ: https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-virtual-currency-ceo-pleads-guilty-9-million-fraud-scheme

Close enough, now that Garza is reciting poetry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3jJpGw_K2Y&feature=youtu.be&t=354

Breath deep,
The gather gloom.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1010

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

Did someone say poetry ?  Wink  Grin

And a fitting comment for the 10,000th post on this topic Bruno. hahahhaha
But let me also point out a man with millions may be packing some serious hardware to defend himself.
Hell maybe he has hired crypto-security guards ?  Cheesy

Jeez after all i posted a topic in the altcoin section asking if people thought they would get killed over this stuff.
I sort of wondered if a guy that hated me with a passion all of a sudden has his scam i exposed worth a half billion in cash in his bank account might just throw a madman a measly 10 grand to knock me off.
And you may laugh and find it a bit far fetched but i have LOTS of threats of violence and lawsuit threats in crypto specifically by devs who were mad i exposed their shit.
For example..
iGotSpots said i was defaming his business and he was rich and he knew where i lived and was going to fly to my town and come and beat me up etc.
Need another example ?
I had a guy send me a pm saying he was hiring a hitman by raising BTC to have me killed.
I could go on..

So the topic i made asking about that was laughed at but no one in crypto is as hated as me i figure.
Lets put all our threats on the table and count them up. LOL
I think i easily lead in the lawsuit threats category too.
BlockNET assholes were going to sue me as well as Cryptsy and more than one occasion.
Funny enough JSHock said that to me claiming "We have never been hacked"
and that it was grounds for a defamation lawsuit. AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Cheesy
Hey SHocksy.. me thinks you would have lost that court case.

Let me remind you dumb fucking cunts..
I have actually IRL averted a real assassination plot and i am here to talk about it.
I also have 0 criminal record yet was a rather large ex-con many years ago.
For example i use to be employed for a chop shop and also grew weed among other things.
I had a good lawyer LOL
Paypal knows.. i gave them a sound judicial beating before.
Hell the cops in Vancouver island told my buddy after we got arrested and they separated us for dealing weed at a bowling alley that they called me "Teflon Don"
Because i was asked what my name was and i said "Don Johnson" from Miami Vice infamy.
The cops said they could never get anything on me.. and they never did either.

I have told all the chuckle fucks in crypto i take all comers.
Bring it shitbirds.. i am bullet proof i have said infinitely.

A crack whore in an Indian reserve arguing over crack on Vancouver island once said..
Don't fuck with fuck.. all pissed off and old ass cougar crack whore like angry & shit !
And i agree..

Don't fuck with fuck guys.
And that may apply to a rather dangerous and desperate wanted criminal with far too much money and too little common sense.
Some people are called for damn near no reason at all.. so tread carefully.

I ride shoot straight and speak the truth.
That is my best defense.

Oh and trust me i got stories..
I got one where a guy vanished after stealing a rather large bag of cocaine..
and two more where a guy robbed a coke dealer.. who ended up tied to a chair and tortured.
My buddy said he ran into the bathroom when the guys booted the door in..
He said they looked at him as he huddled on the toilet but somehow the guy searching around didn't see him.. even though he open the bathroom door and looked at him point blank.
Then my good buddy told me he could here them torturing the other guy who did the actual coke theft.
Imagine that.. sitting there unable to do anything hiding while your buddy is tied to a chair and tortured screaming.
But that is not even that bad.. could be worse.
I was in the car when the biker said to me in another example looking back at me and my 2 of 3 buddies in the car when he said fuck you i don't care who you are etc then looked at the driver who was my 3rd buddy (the thief) and said you have until 2:30 am to get the money or coke back or you are dead.
And no the guy was never seen again.
And no i had no idea the theft happened and did not do any of the stolen drugs either.

Oh and did i mention my old room-mate who was assassinated by the mob ?
I didn't want to name names but i last seen him drive my calling my name on the street..
then i was watching the news and i seen he was shot on the outskirts of Vernon, BC and pushed out a car dead.
His girl friend turned up dead a long ways a way in Hope, BC a week and a half later.

I have LOTS of stories..
I had 2 family friends gunned down after stealing from a dealer in New West, BC when i was a teen.

In my 20's a weed grower dealer in my town was home invaded setup by a chick who got bikers to invade him and rob him.. where they beat him to death. (seen it on the news)
My weed dealer buddy was best friends with the guy.

Trust me i could go on and on and on and on and on and on.
I have know a fuck load of people whoa re now dead.. murdered.

My old best friend has his family and the people who rented on the property in Cherryville murdered.
I was watching the news and damn near passed out from shock when i heard two whole families of people were slain for some unknown reason.
I was last there a few years earlier because my buddies parents lived there and owned the property.
I still have no idea what it was all about.. all i know is a lot of people were murdered.

I can't even count how many people i have known murdered or beat almost to death.

SO ?
Lets put this into perspective.
Some little shits go on the web and rattle their dick holsters.
Others have the chipped teeth and broken bones in the hands from living it.

I am still here cock suckers  Cool

And it seems so is Vern..
I wouldn't go after him  Cheesy

Oh and.. iGotSpots said on Cryptsy chat when telling some of my stories i was a bullshitter.
he just didn't believe i had lived through so much crazy shit etc.
Sorry chucklefucks but some of us are interesting.
Sorry to burst your bubble but some of you are boring ass little losers. LOL
Which is the ultimate crime.. (not theft) ..being boring.

Need more Spoetnik ?
Well i have used more names that just "Don Johnson"..
I also used the name "James Hetfield" at Columbia House to get my free CD's for 1 cent.
I also got busted after stealing a car way back and had a dealer buddy confirm my identity over the phone as "David Robinson" a center at the time for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.
Same incident where i got locked up and slipped in a mini-Bic lighter and a joint and then when bored in my city cells jail cell lit it up and had a hoot then had a nap..
Only to be woken up by 3 cops with rubber gloves on who claiemd there was going to strip search me and make me squat over a mirror.
I smiled at them and laughed in their fucking face and said lets do it Smiley
When they said take off your clothes they got mad because they said hey i thought you claiemd you had no tattoo's ?
I said whoops.. sorry i forgot ROFL
Then i said just to warn you i don't wear underwear and popped the button and let my jeans hit the floor.
They found nothing but where shocked at how little i cared about their shenanigans.
If i wanna smoke dope i will asshole pigs.
They found nothing and i was released later the next day and lit up the other half of the joint outside the cop shop and walked home a few blocks away.
Apparently they are unaware of the 5th tiny pocket found on ALL jeans hahahahah idiots.
Which is where the damn lighter was all along.

Being strip searched was not a be scary thing to me.
I grew up visiting my parents in max security prisons and got kicked out of school for wearing BC pen T short in grade 5.
When visiting huge prisons they sometimes do surprise strips searches.
It didn't happen to me but the person i always went with had to squat over a mirror a few times.

Well.. i had enough ranting for now.. go fuck yourselves ICO douche bags. Grin

I have no criminal record but many of you in crypto won't be able to say the same. Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

Did someone say poetry ?  Wink  Grin

And a fitting comment for the 10,000th post on this topic Bruno. hahahhaha
But let me also point out a man with millions may be packing some serious hardware to defend himself.
Hell maybe he has hired crypto-security guards ?  Cheesy

Jeez after all i posted a topic in the altcoin section asking if people thought they would get killed over this stuff.
I sort of wondered if a guy that hated me with a passion all of a sudden has his scam i exposed worth a half billion in cash in his bank account might just throw a madman a measly 10 grand to knock me off.
And you may laugh and find it a bit far fetched but i have LOTS of threats of violence and lawsuit threats in crypto specifically by devs who were mad i exposed their shit.
For example..
iGotSpots said i was defaming his business and he was rich and he knew where i lived and was going to fly to my town and come and beat me up etc.
Need another example ?
I had a guy send me a pm saying he was hiring a hitman by raising BTC to have me killed.
I could go on..

So the topic i made asking about that was laughed at but no one in crypto is as hated as me i figure.
Lets put all our threats on the table and count them up. LOL
I think i easily lead in the lawsuit threats category too.
BlockNET assholes were going to sue me as well as Cryptsy and more than one occasion.
Funny enough JSHock said that to me claiming "We have never been hacked"
and that it was grounds for a defamation lawsuit. AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Cheesy
Hey SHocksy.. me thinks you would have lost that court case.

Let me remind you dumb fucking cunts..
I have actually IRL averted a real assassination plot and i am here to talk about it.
I also have 0 criminal record yet was a rather large ex-con many years ago.
For example i use to be employed for a chop shop and also grew weed among other things.
I had a good lawyer LOL
Paypal knows.. i gave them a sound judicial beating before.
Hell the cops in Vancouver island told my buddy after we got arrested and they separated us for dealing weed at a bowling alley that they called me "Teflon Don"
Because i was asked what my name was and i said "Don Johnson" from Miami Vice infamy.
The cops said they could never get anything on me.. and they never did either.

I have told all the chuckle fucks in crypto i take all comers.
Bring it shitbirds.. i am bullet proof i have said infinitely.

A crack whore in an Indian reserve arguing over crack on Vancouver island once said..
Don't fuck with fuck.. all pissed off and old ass cougar crack whore like angry & shit !
And i agree..

Don't fuck with fuck guys.
And that may apply to a rather dangerous and desperate wanted criminal with far too much money and too little common sense.
Some people are called for damn near no reason at all.. so tread carefully.

I ride shoot straight and speak the truth.
That is my best defense.

Oh and trust me i got stories..
I got one where a guy vanished after stealing a rather large bag of cocaine..
and two more where a guy robbed a coke dealer.. who ended up tied to a chair and tortured.
My buddy said he ran into the bathroom when the guys booted the door in..
He said they looked at him as he huddled on the toilet but somehow the guy searching around didn't see him.. even though he open the bathroom door and looked at him point blank.
Then my good buddy told me he could here them torturing the other guy who did the actual coke theft.
Imagine that.. sitting there unable to do anything hiding while your buddy is tied to a chair and tortured screaming.
But that is not even that bad.. could be worse.
I was in the car when the biker said to me in another example looking back at me and my 2 of 3 buddies in the car when he said fuck you i don't care who you are etc then looked at the driver who was my 3rd buddy (the thief) and said you have until 2:30 am to get the money or coke back or you are dead.
And no the guy was never seen again.
And no i had no idea the theft happened and did not do any of the stolen drugs either.

Oh and did i mention my old room-mate who was assassinated by the mob ?
I didn't want to name names but i last seen him drive my calling my name on the street..
then i was watching the news and i seen he was shot on the outskirts of Vernon, BC and pushed out a car dead.
His girl friend turned up dead a long ways a way in Hope, BC a week and a half later.

I have LOTS of stories..
I had 2 family friends gunned down after stealing from a dealer in New West, BC when i was a teen.

In my 20's a weed grower dealer in my town was home invaded setup by a chick who got bikers to invade him and rob him.. where they beat him to death. (seen it on the news)
My weed dealer buddy was best friends with the guy.

Trust me i could go on and on and on and on and on and on.
I have know a fuck load of people whoa re now dead.. murdered.

My old best friend has his family and the people who rented on the property in Cherryville murdered.
I was watching the news and damn near passed out from shock when i heard two whole families of people were slain for some unknown reason.
I was last there a few years earlier because my buddies parents lived there and owned the property.
I still have no idea what it was all about.. all i know is a lot of people were murdered.

I can't even count how many people i have known murdered or beat almost to death.

SO ?
Lets put this into perspective.
Some little shits go on the web and rattle their dick holsters.
Others have the chipped teeth and broken bones in the hands from living it.

I am still here cock suckers  Cool

And it seems so is Vern..
I wouldn't go after him  Cheesy

Oh and.. iGotSpots said on Cryptsy chat when telling some of my stories i was a bullshitter.
he just didn't believe i had lived through so much crazy shit etc.
Sorry chucklefucks but some of us are interesting.
Sorry to burst your bubble but some of you are boring ass little losers. LOL
Which is the ultimate crime.. (not theft) ..being boring.

Need more Spoetnik ?
Well i have used more names that just "Don Johnson"..
I also used the name "James Hetfield" at Columbia House to get my free CD's for 1 cent.
I also got busted after stealing a car way back and had a dealer buddy confirm my identity over the phone as "David Robinson" a center at the time for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.
Same incident where i got locked up and slipped in a mini-Bic lighter and a joint and then when bored in my city cells jail cell lit it up and had a hoot then had a nap..
Only to be woken up by 3 cops with rubber gloves on who claiemd there was going to strip search me and make me squat over a mirror.
I smiled at them and laughed in their fucking face and said lets do it Smiley
When they said take off your clothes they got mad because they said hey i thought you claiemd you had no tattoo's ?
I said whoops.. sorry i forgot ROFL
Then i said just to warn you i don't wear underwear and popped the button and let my jeans hit the floor.
They found nothing but where shocked at how little i cared about their shenanigans.
If i wanna smoke dope i will asshole pigs.
They found nothing and i was released later the next day and lit up the other half of the joint outside the cop shop and walked home a few blocks away.
Apparently they are unaware of the 5th tiny pocket found on ALL jeans hahahahah idiots.
Which is where the damn lighter was all along.

Being strip searched was not a be scary thing to me.
I grew up visiting my parents in max security prisons and got kicked out of school for wearing BC pen T short in grade 5.
When visiting huge prisons they sometimes do surprise strips searches.
It didn't happen to me but the person i always went with had to squat over a mirror a few times.

Well.. i had enough ranting for now.. go fuck yourselves ICO douche bags. Grin

I have no criminal record but many of you in crypto won't be able to say the same. Wink

Dude I may or may not have quit reading your latest poem at the highlighted text because it's I - NOT YOU - who is the most hated person in cryptoland. You forget that the venerable Joshua Zipkin wanted to burn down my house with everybody in it, that even making it on at least one crypto rag. I don't see any write-ups about you.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Hell, I don't even think you have it in you like I do in donning a pink tutu while jacking off while watching BobLaw bang the shit outta Mrs. Garza, do you? To think that some folks consider this forum USELESS, a big-ass lie, with this post countering such nonsense.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We now return you to the regular programming.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1160

born once atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

Close enough, now that Garza is reciting poetry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3jJpGw_K2Y&feature=youtu.be&t=354

Breath deep,
The gather gloom.

dude... thank yu! THANK YU!!! that moody blues link was a big pile of shite!! BUT the next video that played... PHUKING EPIC!!!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc     

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
jd1959

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

Me thinks that ICO"s Stink

Much more like brown than pink

Initial Coin Offering we"re told

Butt its more like

Instant Cash Out to Dev's

Smile you've just been Butt Holed

Cheers Jon  Cool

Apologies to Spoetnik this forums reining Bard

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

Me thinks that ICO"s Stink

Much more like brown than pink

Initial Coin Offering we"re told

Butt its more like

Instant Cash Out to Dev's

Smile you've just been Butt Holed

Cheers Jon  Cool

Apologies to Spoetnik this forums reining Bard

Albeit a fine ring, me's thinketh you meanteth Poe.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun Mafia III Trailer 3 Casino !!! Hahahhahaha  overpower sirazimuth Grin
spamsucks

Activity: 305
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

Yes,  there is a bounty for the capture of Paul Vernon. Simply pick up his ass in China and bring him to an undisclosed location, whereupon torture his ass till he offers up the private keys for the U$20M+ worth of bitcoins he obtained under the auspices of a hack. I'll leave it your imagination as to what forms of torture you wish to employ, but it were me, I would start with ...

is it necessary to get any information at all out of him? What if we just think that the torture  was enough fun, and pay per view it to make the funds back for the users?
gembitz

Activity: 1050
Merit: 356

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:01:23 PM

$20 flooooooooorrr  Cheesy   Shocked   Cool 

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.