Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88454 times)
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:02:31 AM

I haven't bought any till now but on numerous online platform it has been possible to buy drugs or even different illegal stuffs this was the reason bitcoin was been criticised by many that it is a drug currency but because of the increase in popularity many started using more anonymous coins for purchase of drugs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

It’s a big No, I hate drugs, I believe this quotes ‘Addiction is a family disease.” One person my use drugs but the whole family suffers. Buying drugs with bitcoins, it effects to decreasing the population of the bitcoin and its happen this one reason of disappearing of the system of the bitcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:28:04 AM

I never bought drugs with bitcoins...maybe because the dealers i know dont use cryptocurrency :joke. And arent drugs so 1960 already? i mean ,who buys them anymore... Tongue

I never bought either and I don't intend to buy drugs with bitcoin. I don't want to involve myself into such illegal trades with bitcoin. Though I know that bitcoin was the currency that was being used there but I want to use bitcoin for legal transanctions and will avoid everything that is illegal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:28:15 AM

I haven't bought any till now but on numerous online platform it has been possible to buy drugs or even different illegal stuffs this was the reason bitcoin was been criticised by many that it is a drug currency but because of the increase in popularity many started using more anonymous coins for purchase of drugs

Well, i'm against bitcoin or any other currency being used to buy 'illegal drugs' but not pharmaceutical drugs. Why single out bitcoin for this ? There are a lot of currencies being used to perpetuate crime yet those ones are not mentioned but we all drive bitcoin into the mud and when it tumbles we are the same people who will complain that we've lost .
btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

Actually you can do this but think it is a completely illegal & Immoral way. Every object can be used both for good and bad purposes,
If we use Bitcoin to do bad things without using good work, then it is we who will be harmed. So, It is better to avoid smuggling, Drugs with Bitcoin.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
I am very open-minded but what drugs is it referring to? Is it those illegal drugs because i sure am positive that it is not impossible since it is the bitcoin that matters and it doesn't state what are the things that are being bought using bitcoin as long as it is not referred to. It may even be possible that some officers of the government would even bust criminals with the help of bitcoins, it may even be possible to track the site where the suspect is using rather than where the bitcoin is going to for security even if the government is involved. On the other hand if it is actually referring to drugs to be used or bought from or to other countries it will be a really helpful payment since it is not just reliable but also fast, so payments for shipments from other countries will be earlier. And even in local use it is also more secure, for example you are going to buy medicine; a person can search a drug store with the available medecine needed and already pay for it so that the buyer would only pick it up and lessen bad guys to suspect you are carrying a huge amount or even little amount of money that will let them have the idea to rob you.
Bitcoin is a great invention ad honestly, it is really heartbreaking to see people using it in the wrong way whereas they can actually benefit a lot by following the right path also.

If someone uses it in those deeds that will not harm society, it will be a great favor to common innocent people. This is not the level of bitcoin, buying drugs and guns, it is the light in today's poor world but people are using it for dark purposes.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

Buying drugs, guns and other dark side economics acyivity is possible to do, even huckers asked payment in bitcoin. And it isone of main thing why  some goverments refuse bitcoin as a legal currency
Yes its not possible anything can do even drugs that is not good in your health i have a friend and when I have told it to them what bitcoin is that was their first impression to this buying illegal drugs and something illegal on darkweb using bitcoin so for me nothing is impossible on it.
We know they are wrong with their belief, fiat can be use for buying drugs therefore it's also possible with bitcoin.
Some people choose bitcoin as it's fast and transacting party does not need to know their real identity but they can still make a successful transaction.
That is actually based on what you think and how you get one thing. Bitcoin, like every other thing on earth, have both positive and negative aspects. Hell of people just get that positive image and make amazing worth of dollars but many are there who use it all undercover actions like human trafficking and all that stuff. It is just because of their being anonymous.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:19:22 AM

I will never buy drugs even if they can be bought with bitcoin or fiat. let's live healthy without drugs. stay away from drugs and approach bitcoin.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

I think the anonimity of bitcoin has attracts bad guys to use it for biy drugs, but the transaction of bitcoin is recorder, isn't? Probably the law enforcement still can do their job.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:34:25 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 09:39:42 AM by MiF

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

You are just giving more reasons why some nations wont like to adopt bitcoin because of it might be used by bad elements like what have you did. Governments are already afraid of money laundering using bitcoin what more if it used to buy dangerous drugs and other illegal thing like guns and smuggling, by this you just proved them their speculations of disadvantages about bitcoin is correct. I hope you will stop doing that in fairness for the other that using bitcoin in a rightful ways.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

Bitcoin is convenient for this. And this is a fact.

But do not take drugs. I do it myself, and I advise you.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:02:55 PM

I hate threads like this because this is the reason people still assosiate bitcoin with only illegal activity.
maybe you hate me too because we can’t possibly dismiss illegal bills using bitcoin and so many people are abusing bitcoin for something illegal
Because negative news quicker to be absorbed by most people while positive news is slower to be absorbed.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:12:24 PM

You are just giving more reasons why some nations wont like to adopt bitcoin because of it might be used by bad elements like what have you did. Governments are already afraid of money laundering using bitcoin what more if it used to buy dangerous drugs and other illegal thing like guns and smuggling, by this you just proved them their speculations of disadvantages about bitcoin is correct. I hope you will stop doing that in fairness for the other that using bitcoin in a rightful ways.

Agreed with you, bitcoins should not be used for such purposes. Recently there has been few incidents wherein bitcoins were used for the dealing of drugs; such incidents are spoiling the image of the bitcoins in the real world. Many people are considering the bitcoins as a dark market money which is not true. There are so many advantages and positive things about bitcoins, which needs to be highlighted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

It is best not to obtain drugs/medicines from non-reputable internet source- it might kill you.
Get them from the Pharmacy.
I think it will be difficult to buy it at pharmacy because it’s very rare for a pharmacy sells illegal drugs
I guess you should read more and very carefully again to focus more on what is being discussed by the OP
 Grin
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

Bitcoin was most widely used earlier for such activities since dark markets adapted it earlier due to its anonymous nature.Bitcoin was even widely criticized for that reason.But things have almost changed now.Bitcoin is now widely used for many purposes.I have not yet used bitcoins for buying drugs.But unfortunately,in india,recently the police caught five youths using drugs and they were found to have bought drugs by using bitcoins.It made the indian government to even think of declaring bitcoin as illegal in india.But surprisingly,indian government changed its stand and have now decided to legalize bitcoin.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

Purchase of drugs through bitcoin is actually beneficial. The benefit is that it does not transact directly with the seller who is not a gangster, the seller and buyers safe data, there is no crime in drug transactions.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

It is best not to obtain drugs/medicines from non-reputable internet source- it might kill you.
I think it will be difficult to buy it at pharmacy because it’s very rare for a pharmacy sells illegal drugs
I guess you should read more and very carefully again to focus more on what is being discussed by the OP
 Grin
Bitcoin is a good way to do different transactions. It should not be used for illegal way because I believe that this is made for legal transactions only. But because of the evil works of other people, they 'tend to used it to make them satisfied what they need. Others are riding this kind of situition by spreading out fake rumors just to earn money. What would happened to our next generation if this people continue to work in this kind of living?

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

Grin

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

Agreed with you, bitcoins should not be used for such purposes. Recently there has been few incidents wherein bitcoins were used for the dealing of drugs; such incidents are spoiling the image of the bitcoins in the real world. Many people are considering the bitcoins as a dark market money which is not true. There are so many advantages and positive things about bitcoins, which needs to be highlighted.
Some does it and we cant even know if who are the users and who is getting this kind of transaction we cant prevent them but as long as we can get skme advocacy to stop some illegal transaction why not but for now we should convince some that dont even use bitcoin for the illegal transaction. Dont put bitcoin to a dirty world.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

Some does it and we cant even know if who are the users and who is getting this kind of transaction we cant prevent them but as long as we can get skme advocacy to stop some illegal transaction why not but for now we should convince some that dont even use bitcoin for the illegal transaction. Dont put bitcoin to a dirty world.
Although a lot of people are trying to make the world has better thinking about Bitcoin but there are still some guys like that, they take advantage of Bitcoin to commit crime like money laundering, drug trafficking, tax evasion,...that why we can't use Bitcoin all over the world cause Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide and some countries banned Bitcoin already. This is really embarrassing
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: