Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88456 times)
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:02:48 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
Yeah it is actually happening but only few people have an access to it because it usually happen in Deepweb or Darkweb in which it is secret sites that few people know to access.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

If the goverments of every countrt know that bitcoin is using for illegal drugs. They will ban bitcoin in their country. Don't ever do that.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

Have not bought anything, just have browsed the darkside some time ago, at the time BTC was the currency but as far as I know right now there are other currencies used there for maximum anonymity ,

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:32:28 PM

Especially risky talking about this here. I've never bought any drugs with money or bitcoin, but I can only assume, and it wouldn't be a wild guess that there has been and already is a couple of sites or organizations that allow the purchase of illegal substances online using bitcoin. Of course they are in the deep web and probably hidden well enough. If it makes a profit, they probably already have invested in this sort of payment options, just guessing.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .
really, this is one of the reasons many governments are banning bitcoin in their country. bitcoin is very easy to use for crime, black market, money laundering, etc.

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

One of the reasons why bitcoin gained a negative image to some people is that it is attached to illegal transactions and activities. It is true to a certain extent because indeed people like you are using it for such purposes. You are one of the people painting a bad image of bitcoin to the public. You need to stay out of such transactions dude. Damn, you need to shape up basically. Try to look for some other productive things to do. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:42:02 AM

One of the reasons why bitcoin gained a negative image to some people is that it is attached to illegal transactions and activities. It is true to a certain extent because indeed people like you are using it for such purposes. You are one of the people painting a bad image of bitcoin to the public. You need to stay out of such transactions dude. Damn, you need to shape up basically. Try to look for some other productive things to do. 
We know that but for a person who are willing to understand bitcoin they will not judge it right away, they will have to make a good research
so he will know how big the potential of bitcoin in the future. Anything that has value can be use for illegal activities and we cannot prevent people
thinking bitcoin is for illegal transactions because that's what they believe.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:44:43 AM

If the goverments of every countrt know that bitcoin is using for illegal drugs. They will ban bitcoin in their country. Don't ever do that.

People who find potential in Bitcoin will not do such things. But people who don't care and who are addicted to drugs will not deal with Bitcoin but with other currency also they will buy the drugs.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:56:41 AM

People who find potential in Bitcoin will not do such things. But people who don't care and who are addicted to drugs will not deal with Bitcoin but with other currency also they will buy the drugs.

Well generally, people will find ways to fill their need for drugs be it using bitcoins or fiat currencies. But 99% of the time people use fiat currencies to do shady activities anyway. I don't think the use of bitcoins are ruled by illicit purchases like drugs and other illegal items. Bitcoins are evolving and it has been more centered into developing great solutions for payments.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:06:24 AM

buy drugs using bitcoin no one forbids and it could be but why do you take drugs? it is not very good for your body, stop buying drugs that are not allowed.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:48:30 AM

if you want to know the development information about the bitcoin, this forum is one of the good places for you to get information about bitcoin. I never buy drugs by using bitcoin, because I do not like drugs.  Grin

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

Wrong place to talk about this. This is not a drug forum or a dark web website. Besides, if you cared to read a bit about this forum, you'd be smart enough to stop doing drugs and talking about it Roll Eyes
I agree, We are here to discuss something positive, wrong if here we are talking about drugs, of course bitcoin is for positive things, bitcoin certainly much expected we can buy something, but certainly not a drug, hopefully no one which does the negative, and all we have to do with bitcoin is a positive thing.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:01:13 AM

Well generally, people will find ways to fill their need for drugs be it using bitcoins or fiat currencies. But 99% of the time people use fiat currencies to do shady activities anyway. I don't think the use of bitcoins are ruled by illicit purchases like drugs and other illegal items. Bitcoins are evolving and it has been more centered into developing great solutions for payments.
It made it easier but it's still not recommended, knowing that the age of modern technology is booming. It has made us very strong in transactions but it has made criminals stronger with that in transacting. You will never know how much has been transacted using bitcoins with the buying of illegal stuff but for sure it has happened.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
degaga15

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:13:51 AM

buy is allowed but the buyer is prohibited, in every country may be different rules but in my country drugs are prohibited, in religion is also prohibited to use illicit goods that will damage the body for example drugs, so I do not agree if a little in use to buy drugs.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

Say NO to Drugs. Especially if the drug is associated with Bitcoin. I myself have never seen the practice of people buying drugs with Bitcoin. Perhaps in Deepweb many practices like that. Even weapons are also traded in the world of the hutam. Definitely the practice of buying drugs with Bitcoin is commonplace.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

Buying drugs using bitcoins i think it is not a god idea to doing that, Maybe some of us here it using bitcoin for buying drugs.
Must better use your bitcoin in a good way.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

Buying drugs by using bitcoins is not a good idea. I think it is the reason why many people are afraid to use bitcoin. I think the reason why many governments doesn't want to legalize bitcoin is because they know that the bitcoin has many disadvantages.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:52:03 AM

They are illegal in our City and in most Countries too. I suggest you to read your own country laws for buying or selling Drugs. Anyone cna buy Drugs or anything because decentralized currency, but you need to adhere your country laws or else will get arrested.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:14:02 AM

They are illegal in our City and in most Countries too. I suggest you to read your own country laws for buying or selling Drugs. Anyone cna buy Drugs or anything because decentralized currency, but you need to adhere your country laws or else will get arrested.
They are unlawful in our City and in many Countries as well. I propose you to peruse your own nation laws for purchasing or offering Drugs. Anybody cna purchase Drugs or anything in light of the fact that decentralized money, however you have to follow your nation laws or else will get captured
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:15:57 AM

no,no,i will never buy medicine with my bitcoin.
It will just throw my bitcoin in a useless and very dangerous way !!! I do not know what they feel when taking drugs sometimes see those who consume drugs that I worry about because the medicine can kill you slowly and I will never buy drugs let alone consume it !!!.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: