Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196325 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

Tennis is always dominated by roger federers. Who is his opponent, roger federer certainly can be champion and will be difficulty to preddict.
Kyrgios maybe? He is looking good this year and if injury doesn't trouble him then it will be tough for Roger to get past him . Nadal will certainly be the toughest opponent for Roger in his draw although Nadal hasn't maintained good reputation in US open .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

Tennis is always dominated by roger federers. Who is his opponent, roger federer certainly can be champion and will be difficulty to preddict.
Kyrgios maybe? He is looking good this year and if injury doesn't trouble him then it will be tough for Roger to get past him . Nadal will certainly be the toughest opponent for Roger in his draw although Nadal hasn't maintained good reputation in US open .
Yeah Kyrgios is in good shape for the US open and also the I considered him as tough opponent of Roger Federer for the final, but in my own observation he still need more lesson from the Maestro Roger Federer because hard court is his favorite surface in which the ball is faster, as per record hard court & grass court where he has may grand slam trophies.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

I see everyone predicts Federer- Nadal, but I think somebody unexpected will appear and mess with their plans.
Somebody like Kyrgios,Zverev...

I'm a fan of both those legends, Federer and Nadal and see them in the finals, but as you have mentioned there are a lot of unexpected things that could come.

Likes of Kyrgios and Zeverev to pull an upset is not far as this two young lions have been showing good potential and are really challenging the top players right now. And they have good odds to win the tournament behind Federer and Nadal now since Murray is already out. Though Kyrgios, who can beat anyone when he is at his best, is sometimes very erratic. Let's see how it goes, as the veterans usually push their game to new levels specially in big tournaments and if they are also shove by the youngers.

I dont think that kyrgios can be in the high class, especially not in this tourny.
Young Zverev has a beautiful tennis and he can get up to the semi finals imo.
I think that Nadal will win the tourny
Zverev is struggling with King, barely won the first set 7-6. Still see him as a great contender for the championship, however, all my expectatives are on Roger Federer to take it all.
I bet Zverev wouldn't have expected this quality tennis from King in the first round . Zverev isn't playing bad its just amazing tennis from King Smiley I bet on over 33.5 games @ 2.5 and I feel good about this . Lets go King , take a set atleast.
I managed to get Zverev 3-0 when King was up 3-1 in the first set, odds at 1.9. So far looks like King is playing really well, also, Ive seen a couple plays where the luck is on his side, he might even pull a set from Zverev.
This match was well entertained, and the game went more than 33 games. So you won your bet mate. It is a big win for you well guessed. I never expected that King would give this much tough competition in the first match. Zverev struggled a lot to win all 3 sets in a row. First 2 sets are excellent neck to neck game. But bad luck for King, Zverev won this game by 7-6, 7-5, 6-4.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:30:40 PM

I see everyone predicts Federer- Nadal, but I think somebody unexpected will appear and mess with their plans.

I'm a fan of both those legends, Federer and Nadal and see them in the finals, but as you have mentioned there are a lot of unexpected things that could come.

Likes of Kyrgios and Zeverev to pull an upset is not far as this two young lions have been showing good potential and are really challenging the top players right now. And they have good odds to win the tournament behind Federer and Nadal now since Murray is already out. Though Kyrgios, who can beat anyone when he is at his best, is sometimes very erratic. Let's see how it goes, as the veterans usually push their game to new levels specially in big tournaments and if they are also shove by the youngers.

I dont think that kyrgios can be in the high class, especially not in this tourny.
Zverev is struggling with King, barely won the first set 7-6. Still see him as a great contender for the championship, however, all my expectatives are on Roger Federer to take it all.
I bet Zverev wouldn't have expected this quality tennis from King in the first round . Zverev isn't playing bad its just amazing tennis from King Smiley I bet on over 33.5 games @ 2.5 and I feel good about this . Lets go King , take a set atleast.
I managed to get Zverev 3-0 when King was up 3-1 in the first set, odds at 1.9. So far looks like King is playing really well, also, Ive seen a couple plays where the luck is on his side, he might even pull a set from Zverev.
This match was well entertained, and the game went more than 33 games. So you won your bet mate. It is a big win for you well guessed. I never expected that King would give this much tough competition in the first match. Zverev struggled a lot to win all 3 sets in a row. First 2 sets are excellent neck to neck game. But bad luck for King, Zverev won this game by 7-6, 7-5, 6-4.
Today, Federer and Nadal are on the field tonight. I hope our Lajović can make his match against Nadal interesting  Grin
About Tiafoe-Federer match... Tiafoe is very talented player and he is playing in front of his own audience. It can be an incentive for him. I hope he can make a surprise Smiley
I think good bet is over 9.5 games 1st set @2.00.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Ivo Karlovic will play in an hour against Frantagelo. I belive that Fratangelo can steal at least one set here. Karlovic is known with his huge serves, but if he catches a bad day everything can happen. My bet is Fratangelo +4 @ 1.97
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

This tournament is very important for ranking atp and in addition the fight for first place between federal and Nadal, so many players can improve their best ranking:
- A. Zverev and Cilic may come for the first time in their career, at  4th or 5th place
- Thiem coming at least to the quarter finals can improve his best ranking (7th)
- Even Dimitrov with at least quarter finals can improve his best ranking (8th)
-Goffin, instead to improve his best ranking (10th) must arrive in the final!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

The rain really sucks, I am still waiting for an indoor grand slam Roll Eyes

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

He hasn't always dominated but I believe he is the all time best when it comes to Men's tennis. Meanwhile Dominic Thiem who will be a threat to Roger Federer winning the US Open has won two sets against De Minaur and is winning the third set.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:49:16 PM

Ivo Karlovic will play in an hour against Frantagelo. I belive that Fratangelo can steal at least one set here. Karlovic is known with his huge serves, but if he catches a bad day everything can happen. My bet is Fratangelo +4 @ 1.97
This is what I thought too , most of the time these type of matches go to 5 setter so my bet is Fratangelo +2.5 sets . I don't wanna go with games , good luck .

Federer may loose one set I guess .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

Verdasco F. VS Pospisil V. => Verdasco -4.5 @1.75
Cuevas P. VS Dzumhur D.=> Cuevas wins @2.35
Harrison R. VS Berdych T.=> over 37.5 @1.95

GL!
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

A lot of interesting matches on the womens side today. Will try my luck with Osaka today. If she is fit and injury-free (she retired her last match in Toronto) she will cause Kerber all kind of troubles. Kerber herself is under such a huge pressure and I am not impressed with her results this year. Probably wait for Kerber to go a break ahead, to get better odds.

Well, that was easy Tongue

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

All the matches today we're suspended due to the torrential rain earlier I am sure that it's going to affect the other matches slated for today if the rains doesn't stop.they will all need to be rescheduled on a later date.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

Today, Federer and Nadal are on the field tonight. I hope our Lajović can make his match against Nadal interesting  Grin
About Tiafoe-Federer match... Tiafoe is very talented player and he is playing in front of his own audience. It can be an incentive for him. I hope he can make a surprise Smiley
Wow, amazing first set by Lajović. Unfortunately he lost  it in the tiebreak (8:6). Keep the good game!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:53:32 PM

All the matches today we're suspended due to the torrential rain earlier I am sure that it's going to affect the other matches slated for today if the rains doesn't stop.they will all need to be rescheduled on a later date.

Yeah its a shame that rain has stopped almost all the matches for the day, being the US Open they should make more indoor stadiums like Australia has done for their Australian Open.

What a shock loss to the defending Women's Us Open champion Angelique Kerber losing to Osaka in straight sets, I believe its been 12 years that a defending champion has lost in the 1st round of the Women's Us Open.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:01:05 AM

A lot of interesting matches on the womens side today. Will try my luck with Osaka today. If she is fit and injury-free (she retired her last match in Toronto) she will cause Kerber all kind of troubles. Kerber herself is under such a huge pressure and I am not impressed with her results this year. Probably wait for Kerber to go a break ahead, to get better odds.

Well, that was easy Tongue
Xexe.. Great job man. I just hope that you've placed that bet at the beginning instead of waiting for break. Anyway great way to triple your money  Grin Well done.
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

Tiafoe started playing pretty good against Federer the first set, even took a set from him.
After that Federer started playing like himself, Its going to be hard for someone to stop him.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:30:24 AM

Tiafoe started playing pretty good against Federer the first set, even took a set from him.
After that Federer started playing like himself, Its going to be hard for someone to stop him.
Well it was one hell of a match and Tiafoe is a future tennis superstar for sure , what a talent . I was afraid of Lajovic and Tiafoe and rightly so , fortunately for tennis fans both of them came through it . It won't be easy for Roger Sad

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:36:42 AM

Well it was one hell of a match and Tiafoe is a future tennis superstar for sure , what a talent . I was afraid of Lajovic and Tiafoe and rightly so , fortunately for tennis fans both of them came through it . It won't be easy for Roger Sad
Wow, I just checked and I didnt knew Tiafoe was only 19 years old, he put up a real fight against Federer, cant wait to see him play in the future.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

Which site did you get these odds and allows you to bet in the middle while the match is in progress?

The one I use doesn't have live bets or very limited amount of matches.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

Which site did you get these odds and allows you to bet in the middle while the match is in progress?

The one I use doesn't have live bets or very limited amount of matches.

Sportsbet.io allows you to bet pre-live and live . Odds are not very impressive sometimes but the site is good so I prefer that over other sites .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: