Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:50:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 197897 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

Hmm I have a big bet on Federer to win the title but I wonder if I should hedge in the final if he plays against Dimitrov.
Actually Roger never lost to Dimitrov but there is always a first time, unless your name is Ferrer lol.
Funny you mention that. Cheesy
I bet once on a match thinking it was Federer but it was Ferrer I bet on. Grin

But on a serious note, I do believe Federer will win in the final as he always does when he gets that fair.
I don't know what his finals record is but it must be high.

Every finals matches I can remember watching him he has won.
It just might be him coming of age but I think the drive to succeed and knowing that his time to retire is within the next 2-3 years has him striving forward to not lose these matches and solidify his greatness in the world of tennis as being the best player of all time. Cool
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

Hmm I have a big bet on Federer to win the title but I wonder if I should hedge in the final if he plays against Dimitrov.
Actually Roger never lost to Dimitrov but there is always a first time, unless your name is Ferrer lol.

But on a serious note, I do believe Federer will win in the final as he always does when he gets that fair.

It just might be him coming of age but I think the drive to succeed and knowing that his time to retire is within the next 2-3 years has him striving forward to not lose these matches and solidify his greatness in the world of tennis as being the best player of all time. Cool
You must have missed a lot of finals in 2014-2015 when Novak Djokovic was at his peak  Grin not to mention 2006-2014 against Nadal  Tongue
But yeah, against Dimitrov that should do it. Let's see how Roger deal with Goffin first (whom he destroyed in Basel a few weeks ago).
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:05:40 PM

Federer surprisingly lost 2-1 to Goffin in the semi final so unfurtunatelly we will not see him playing in the next match.  Its a very sad day to all Federer fans
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:34:39 PM

You must have missed a lot of finals in 2014-2015 when Novak Djokovic was at his peak  Grin not to mention 2006-2014 against Nadal  Tongue
But yeah, against Dimitrov that should do it. Let's see how Roger deal with Goffin first (whom he destroyed in Basel a few weeks ago).
Yeah. I only started watching tennis when I started betting on matches about a year or less ago.
But yes, Federer did lose and he was at -1500 to win.
That is very bad. Now I think Goffin is set to go up in rank since he made the finals this tournament by winning this match.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:55:21 PM

Federer surprisingly lost 2-1 to Goffin in the semi final so unfurtunatelly we will not see him playing in the next match.  Its a very sad day to all Federer fans

- Definitely sad day for me because I am a fan of Roger whole life. Simply I think that Roger is tired of tennis, he play on a high level throughout the season and he was barely waiting to finish season but not in this way.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

Hmm, Federer lost his match against Goffin. I must say I didn't see that coming.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

- Definitely sad day for me because I am a fan of Roger whole life. Simply I think that Roger is tired of tennis, he play on a high level throughout the season and he was barely waiting to finish season but not in this way.
Roger Federer defeat against Goffin is shocking for all the tennis fans, and it was unexpected by considering the way Federer playing the tennis in last year or so. But only himself to blame for the loss as he played loose forehand shots, but need to admire the way Goffin played against the great Federer.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:39:52 AM

Roger Federer defeat against Goffin is shocking for all the tennis fans, and it was unexpected by considering the way Federer playing the tennis in last year or so. But only himself to blame for the loss as he played loose forehand shots, but need to admire the way Goffin played against the great Federer.
Goffin is a great player and he proved it again , its not easy for a player to loose first set and comeback from behind to win the match against Federer . Goffin defeated Djokovic, Nadal and Federer in a single year Smiley It says how good he is . Congrats to Dimitrov too for reaching career high ranking of 3.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

Dimitrov is favourite to win by the bookies with @1.3
H2H between both players shows 4-1 to Dimitrov. 4 matches were played in the last year.
Dimitrov is showing better perfomance so today im with him. Dont know yet about the handicap. Will see later.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:55:25 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 07:15:48 PM by babygun

I must also admit that I didn't saw the loss of Federer against Goffin coming, but congrats to Goffin. He has again written history by achieving the Masters final. Dimitrov is the favorite to win and take the title, 3 days ago he destroyed Goffin, but the final is something else.
The only bet I would consider would be over 2.5 sets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

I'm also surprised by Goffin's victory against Federer though Roger has said he is not at 100% of his shape.
Goffin will face. in the final, Dimitrov and both will improve their best ranking

here are the projections of the ranking atp, it will practically be the definitive ranking of the 2017 season:

1)Nadal     10645
2)Federer    9605
3)Dimitrov   4650 (if he wins the final 5150 points)  Best Ranking
4)A.Zverev  4610
5)Thiem      4015 (if Goffin wins the final, Thiem goes down to 6th place)
6)Cilic         3805 (if Goffin wins the final, Cilic     goes down to 7th place)
7)Goffin      3775 but if he wins the final he climbs to 5th place with 5275. In any case it is Best Ranking
8)Sock        3165 Best Ranking
9)Wawrinka 3150
10)Carreno-Busta 2615

other strong players:

11)Del Potro 2595
12)Djokovic  2585
16)Murray    2290
22)Nishikori  1885
24)Raonic     1795

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

I'm also surprised by Goffin's victory against Federer though Roger has said he is not at 100% of his shape.
Goffin will face. in the final, Dimitrov and both will improve their best ranking

here are the projections of the ranking atp, it will practically be the definitive ranking of the 2017 season:

1)Nadal     10645
2)Federer    9605
4)A.Zverev  4610
6)Cilic         3805 (if Goffin wins the final, Cilic     goes down to 7th place)
7)Goffin      3775 but if he wins the final he climbs to 5th place with 5275. In any case it is Best Ranking
9)Wawrinka 3150
10)Carreno-Busta 2615

other strong players:

11)Del Potro 2595
12)Djokovic  2585
16)Murray    2290
22)Nishikori  1885
24)Raonic     1795

I saw that something strange is going on on this match. Roger looked like he is moving to slow and his reaction on the shots(backhand and forehands) was not so sharp too. I haven`t heard that he sad that he wasn`t 100% ready for this duel. I couldn`t figure out if Goffin is playing to good or Roger is not playing his best tennis. Thanks for the info.
Dimitrov is favorite and I think that he will win today. So third place on ATP ranking list should be his. He should enjoy as top 3 player for this 2-3 months because Djoko,Murray and Wawrinka are coming back and will change looks of the ATP Ranking, or better said, will put the things on the right place.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

1)Nadal     10645
2)Federer    9605
4)A.Zverev  4610
9)Wawrinka 3150
10)Carreno-Busta 2615

other strong players:

11)Del Potro 2595
12)Djokovic  2585
16)Murray    2290
22)Nishikori  1885
24)Raonic     1795

I saw that something strange is going on on this match. Roger looked like he is moving to slow and his reaction on the shots(backhand and forehands) was not so sharp too. I haven`t heard that he sad that he wasn`t 100% ready for this duel. I couldn`t figure out if Goffin is playing to good or Roger is not playing his best tennis. Thanks for the info.
Dimitrov is favorite and I think that he will win today. So third place on ATP ranking list should be his. He should enjoy as top 3 player for this 2-3 months because Djoko,Murray and Wawrinka are coming back and will change looks of the ATP Ranking, or better said, will put the things on the right place.

.I could sense roger wasn't himself especially after the firjst set which he did manage to win, Congrats to D Goffin, he deserves to win but i was looking for a Roger v Rafa to end the calender year but it seems that's  not happening.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

1)Nadal     10645
2)Federer    9605
3)Dimitrov   4650 (if he wins the final 5150 points)  Best Ranking
4)A.Zverev  4610
5)Thiem      4015 (if Goffin wins the final, Thiem goes down to 6th place)
6)Cilic         3805 (if Goffin wins the final, Cilic     goes down to 7th place)
7)Goffin      3775 but if he wins the final he climbs to 5th place with 5275. In any case it is Best Ranking
8)Sock        3165 Best Ranking
9)Wawrinka 3150
10)Carreno-Busta 2615

other strong players:

11)Del Potro 2595
12)Djokovic  2585
16)Murray    2290
22)Nishikori  1885
24)Raonic     1795

.I could sense roger wasn't himself especially after the firjst set which he did manage to win, Congrats to D Goffin, he deserves to win but i was looking for a Roger v Rafa to end the calender year but it seems that's  not happening.
Everyone expected that Rafa and Roger would play in finals but our bad luck both players out from this tournament. Come to the today's game I also expecting that Dimitrov will win this match.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

Dimitrov won the ATP Masters!
I saw the match and it was a nice game to watch. Both players played quite well and we saw some great points but in the end Dimitrov was a little but stronger. He will now move up to the 3d place on the ranking.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

Some people are just too demanding with Roger Federer, he is 36 years old, and lost only six matches this season, incredible, actually one of his best seasons. He had a golden opportunity to get very close to Rafa Nadal to overtake him in the ranking in January, but lost to Goffin, simply ran out of gas.

Now Rafa Nadal is 1000 points ahead, and Roger has loads of points to defend in Australia (title), Indian Wells (title) and Miami (title).
Only hope for the Swiss and his fans is to see Rafa Nadal pull out at some important events (like the Australian Open).

Anyway, I expect a tough season for Roger next year, he will probably skip clay again, but he won't fresh in Australia like he was this year.
Rafa Nadal won't be fresh either, so next season will be one of the most difficult to predict.

Grigor Dimitrov can build on this and become a steady top 5 player. Still not sold on Alex Zverev by the way...

Next big event: Friday, Davis Cup final, between my country France and Belgium. France big favorite but David Goffin in great form.
Allez Tsonga!!!  Cool
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:22:00 AM

Dimitrov won the ATP Masters!
I saw the match and it was a nice game to watch. Both players played quite well and we saw some great points but in the end Dimitrov was a little but stronger. He will now move up to the 3d place on the ranking.

It was a very good game with a lot of breaks and alot of drama. Dimitrov did it well with great performance and as expected he won the titlle of the end of the season
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

Some people are just too demanding with Roger Federer, he is 36 years old, and lost only six matches this season, incredible, actually one of his best seasons. He had a golden opportunity to get very close to Rafa Nadal to overtake him in the ranking in January, but lost to Goffin, simply ran out of gas.

Now Rafa Nadal is 1000 points ahead, and Roger has loads of points to defend in Australia (title), Indian Wells (title) and Miami (title).
Only hope for the Swiss and his fans is to see Rafa Nadal pull out at some important events (like the Australian Open).

Anyway, I expect a tough season for Roger next year, he will probably skip clay again, but he won't fresh in Australia like he was this year.
Rafa Nadal won't be fresh either, so next season will be one of the most difficult to predict.

Grigor Dimitrov can build on this and become a steady top 5 player. Still not sold on Alex Zverev by the way...

Next big event: Friday, Davis Cup final, between my country France and Belgium. France big favorite but David Goffin in great form.
Allez Tsonga!!!  Cool

I don't think that people is demanding of Federer. And we all know that he is taking his body very well and he has been playing the best tennis of his life. That's why we are all expecting and bet on him to him this tournament. However, it didn't happened maybe because he is unlucky that day or maybe his opponent is really good of maybe just physically tired. Of course we are all down to see him lost, but at the end of the day as fans we have to accept it.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

Allez Tsonga!!!  Cool

I don't think that people is demanding of Federer. And we all know that he is taking his body very well and he has been playing the best tennis of his life. That's why we are all expecting and bet on him to him this tournament. However, it didn't happened maybe because he is unlucky that day or maybe his opponent is really good of maybe just physically tired. Of course we are all down to see him lost, but at the end of the day as fans we have to accept it.

Of course this is no big a title like a grand slam for him to be exerting so much energy to stress himself out. I think at this stage in his career he is rather focused on enjoying the game with a cool head rather than trying to win or beat a record like in his youthful days and i think that's what is working out for him.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

Allez Tsonga!!!  Cool

Of course this is no big a title like a grand slam for him to be exerting so much energy to stress himself out. I think at this stage in his career he is rather focused on enjoying the game with a cool head rather than trying to win or beat a record like in his youthful days and i think that's what is working out for him.
No one can even question Federer right now because it's an historic season and nobody could have asked more . 2 GSs in a year at this age isn't a small thing . Congrats to Dimitrov for teaching career high ranking 3 and for winning Nitto WTF event.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: