Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 [766] 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196574 times)
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 05:01:42 PM

Everyone is probably looking forward to the comeback of the year 2024 when Rafael Nadal steps onto the Australien Open court. I was trying to find out which tournament he will play in preparation of the Australian Open. Does anyone know what his first games will be? I think people around the world will watch those games with a little bit of skepticism, hoping that he doesn't have to give up or something. That fear that he has to step back during the tournament even when he wins his games until the quarterfinals or something is also there. But it would be great to see a fully healthy Nadal in 2024 and have him compete with Djokovic like in good old times.

I think his first tournament will be the ATP tournament in Brisbane end December- beginning January. It will be good to have him back on the tenniscourts, but I don't think he will get back to his old level. He is already 37 years and we saw the same with Federer when he tried to come back from his injury. Would be great if he could win another grandslam but will be very difficult.

Ok yes, you are right, here it is: "Nadal Announces He Will Return In Brisbane"

I am sure he has done everything possible to be fit enough to endure an entire tournament. Because this is what I am most afraid of, he wins his games but has to quit because of again another injury.

Djokovic is now smelling the opportunity as there is only Alcaraz who can stop him from time to time, but other than that there is hardly anyone with a realistic chance to beat Djokovic. If he stays in shape, who knows how many Grand Slam titles he can still add.
Well, Medvedev on fast hard court surface (like US Open) can be a menace for Nole. Hard courts are relatively slow in Australia but let's not underestimate the Russian. Last year he started really well by winning several titles in a row.

Meanwhile, we can expect another impressive return in WTA: Naomi Osaka will be back after giving birth to her child. Japanese star will be playing for the first time since 2021.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 06:33:09 PM

Everyone is probably looking forward to the comeback of the year 2024 when Rafael Nadal steps onto the Australien Open court. I was trying to find out which tournament he will play in preparation of the Australian Open. Does anyone know what his first games will be? I think people around the world will watch those games with a little bit of skepticism, hoping that he doesn't have to give up or something. That fear that he has to step back during the tournament even when he wins his games until the quarterfinals or something is also there. But it would be great to see a fully healthy Nadal in 2024 and have him compete with Djokovic like in good old times.

I think his first tournament will be the ATP tournament in Brisbane end December- beginning January. It will be good to have him back on the tenniscourts, but I don't think he will get back to his old level. He is already 37 years and we saw the same with Federer when he tried to come back from his injury. Would be great if he could win another grandslam but will be very difficult.

I am sure he has done everything possible to be fit enough to endure an entire tournament. Because this is what I am most afraid of, he wins his games but has to quit because of again another injury.

I was trying to see if there was any announcement as regards the order of play
and there doesnt seem to be anything of a draw made at this stage. Qualifying is
on 2 days already!

Nadal will be as ready as he can be but will not be "match fit" if he can manage to get
some wins under his belt and build his fitness and stay uninjured it will be great to see.

Djokovic is now smelling the opportunity as there is only Alcaraz who can stop him from time to time, but other than that there is hardly anyone with a realistic chance to beat Djokovic. If he stays in shape, who knows how many Grand Slam titles he can still add.
Well, Medvedev on fast hard court surface (like US Open) can be a menace for Nole. Hard courts are relatively slow in Australia but let's not underestimate the Russian. Last year he started really well by winning several titles in a row.

Meanwhile, we can expect another impressive return in WTA: Naomi Osaka will be back after giving birth to her child. Japanese star will be playing for the first time since 2021.

One of my favourite female players, its massive to see that Naomi will be back
playing and will be playing in Brisbane. If she can get her mentality together she
can definitely do great things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 06:50:11 PM

Djokovic and Alcaraz have just played against each other at the Riyadh Season Tennis Cup in Saudi Arabia. The match went over 3 sets with 6:4 each and Alcaraz won narrowly in the end. The two have now played against each other a total of 6 times and both has won 3 times.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 08:21:47 PM

and there doesnt seem to be anything of a draw made at this stage. Qualifying is
on 2 days already!

Nadal will be as ready as he can be but will not be "match fit" if he can manage to get
some wins under his belt and build his fitness and stay uninjured it will be great to see.

playing and will be playing in Brisbane. If she can get her mentality together she
Yeah, Naomi is always a pleasure to watch. It's incredible that she has already won 4 GS titles early in her career! If not for her mental health issues, she could have won many more Grand Slams I'm sure of it.  But she is still young (she's 26) and she can still win at least some 5-6 titles if lucky.

Look what she herself has to say:

“I don’t know how the beginning of the year is going to go for me. Like, I don’t know the level of play. And I think I kind of have to ease into it,” the former World No. 1 said of her return. “So at the very least, I’m going to set myself up for a very good end of the year.”
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:47:30 AM

Djokovic and Alcaraz have just played against each other at the Riyadh Season Tennis Cup in Saudi Arabia. The match went over 3 sets with 6:4 each and Alcaraz won narrowly in the end. The two have now played against each other a total of 6 times and both has won 3 times.

Nice to see these two playing each other but its really only a pre-season training session
I doubt they were giving it all at the risk of picking up an injury at this stage. I doubt if
Djokovic would be put out by that, he will be focussing on Grand Slams I would say.

t would be great to see a fully healthy Nadal in 2024 and have him compete with Djokovic like in good old times.

on 2 days already!

Yeah, Naomi is always a pleasure to watch. It's incredible that she has already won 4 GS titles early in her career! If not for her mental health issues, she could have won many more Grand Slams I'm sure of it.  But she is still young (she's 26) and she can still win at least some 5-6 titles if lucky.

Look what she herself has to say:

“I don’t know how the beginning of the year is going to go for me. Like, I don’t know the level of play. And I think I kind of have to ease into it,” the former World No. 1 said of her return. “So at the very least, I’m going to set myself up for a very good end of the year.”

That sounds like she is easing back into it and not putting too much pressure on herself
early on in the season.

There is another competition running ATM - The United Cup, its happening in Australia.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 08:19:08 PM

Nice to see these two playing each other but its really only a pre-season training session
I doubt they were giving it all at the risk of picking up an injury at this stage. I doubt if
Djokovic would be put out by that, he will be focussing on Grand Slams I would say.

You are certainly right about that. Neither of them pushed themselves to the limit. But it is always good to watch when the two of them test each other. There is always a bit of psychology involved.

There is another competition running ATM - The United Cup, its happening in Australia.

This tournament starts in about 6 hours and the first match will be between Davidovich Fokina and Seyboth Wild.
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 08:44:37 PM

Yeah, I checked the roster and another comeback is expected: Angelique Kerber will be playing for team Germany alongside with Alex Zverev.

Apart from Kerber there are lots of big names participating:

Iga Swiatek, Hubert Hurkacz, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Maria Sakkari, Jessica Pegula, Taylor Fritz, Alex de Minaur, Caroline Garcia, Marketa Vondrousova, Casper Ruud

...and of course, Novak Djokovic!

Here are the groups:

Group A (Perth): Spain, Poland, Brazil
Group B (Sydney): Canada, Chile, Greece
Group C (Perth): Great Britain, USA, Australia
Group D (Sydney): Italy, Germany, France
Group E (Perth): Czech Republic, China, Serbia
Group F (Sydney): Netherlands, Norway, Croatia

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:29:09 PM

Medvedev isn't really serious competition for Djokovic. When I say serious competition I mean a player who can consistently beat Djokovic. Of course it is possible for Medvedev to win a game against Djokovic, but over the course of a year I doubt that if they were to meet five times that Medvedev could ever win the majority of the games against him. Djokovic is in top condition physically and mentally and in contrast to Medvedev, Djokovic never gives up on games. Medvedev sometimes gets mentally derailed and plays as if he hated the sport.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:47:16 PM

Looking down through the team sheets for the United Cup its interesting to see the absence
of Jannik Sinner and Carlos Alcaraz for teams Italy and Spain.

Ive been reading Sinner wont make an appearance until the middle of January for the Kooyong
Classic in Australia.

I wonder how these tournaments really feel about top players appearing at their event
and knowing that they are not going to get 100% from the top players...although there is
decent prize money.

Medvedev isn't really serious competition for Djokovic. When I say serious competition I mean a player who can consistently beat Djokovic. Of course it is possible for Medvedev to win a game against Djokovic, but over the course of a year I doubt that if they were to meet five times that Medvedev could ever win the majority of the games against him. Djokovic is in top condition physically and mentally and in contrast to Medvedev, Djokovic never gives up on games. Medvedev sometimes gets mentally derailed and plays as if he hated the sport.

Djokovic is a machine, physically and mentally on top of his game, he is definitely the one to
beat and its going to be difficult over 5 sets in the Grand Slams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 05:52:38 PM

Looking down through the team sheets for the United Cup its interesting to see the absence
of Jannik Sinner and Carlos Alcaraz for teams Italy and Spain.

Ive been reading Sinner wont make an appearance until the middle of January for the Kooyong
Classic in Australia.

I wonder how these tournaments really feel about top players appearing at their event
and knowing that they are not going to get 100% from the top players...although there is
decent prize money.

Djokovic is a machine, physically and mentally on top of his game, he is definitely the one to
Yes, but every machine has it's expiration date. Newer model will be released and the old one will be scrapped. I mean he is 36 years old and he is approaching the end of his career. Yes, he is fit and using that ultra-healthy diet and stuff but you can't trick time. I really think that 2024 will become the beginning of the end for Nole.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 10:49:53 PM

snip
Yes, but every machine has it's expiration date. Newer model will be released and the old one will be scrapped. I mean he is 36 years old and he is approaching the end of his career. Yes, he is fit and using that ultra-healthy diet and stuff but you can't trick time. I really think that 2024 will become the beginning of the end for Nole.

But you are talking as if someone here claimed that Djokovic doesn't age. Everyone is aware that he is not getting any younger and that he will one day have to retire like everyone else. But that is not the point of our discussion. The point is that he is the GOAT already and it doesn't matter whether someone likes him or not. He is actually not my favorite player. But I have to admit that he is the most impressive player across all surfaces whereas without a doubt Nadal is the king of clay. But it's craziness to see that Djokovic is healthy on such a high level. He isn't suffering from serious stuff like Nadal is. I am just wondering whether this will go on for maybe two or three more years? If this is once again going to be a remarkable season for him, he could be tearing down the 30 GS titles wall. That would be nuts.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:38:06 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]
I have to agree that even he is machine but now reaching out to his expiry and now it's time for him to give up and try to have some other role because things are taking changes quickly, but one thing is surely now we are going to miss few things from this era like we will have no players like Djokovic, Nadal and Federer they were one of the best and done many historic things which are going to stay for the long time new era players not have enough consistency and professional approach like them which keep them at this level for long time.

Most of the new generation players are going to have inconsistency and lack of quality as well which will bring ATP just like we have WTA with many winners in every year without any long term good quality player able to stay with his consistency and quality.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
roksana.hee

Activity: 434
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 04:46:06 AM

Here are the groups:

Wow, that's an impressive lineup! Looking forward to seeing Angelique Kerber and Alex Zverev in action for Team Germany. The groups also seem competitive, especially with the inclusion of top players like Novak Djokovic. Should be an exciting tournament!
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 09:35:08 AM

Here are the groups:

Wow, that's an impressive lineup! Looking forward to seeing Angelique Kerber and Alex Zverev in action for Team Germany. The groups also seem competitive, especially with the inclusion of top players like Novak Djokovic. Should be an exciting tournament!

Well I'm watching Sonego v Zverev currently, its on serve with some great play so far.

Earlier Paolini beat Kerber!

Yesterday Spain beat Brazil 2-1 in a doubles decider

and interestingly/surprisingly United Kingdom beat Australia 2 -1 without relying on
the doubles match. Boulter beat Tomljanovic and Norrie beat de Minaur, would have expected
the opposite of both matches.

and the Netherlands beat Norway 2-1 with the help of the doubles match. Ruud beat Griekspoor
which would be expected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 07:19:43 PM

Well I'm watching Sonego v Zverev currently, its on serve with some great play so far.

Earlier Paolini beat Kerber!

Yesterday Spain beat Brazil 2-1 in a doubles decider

and interestingly/surprisingly United Kingdom beat Australia 2 -1 without relying on
the doubles match. Boulter beat Tomljanovic and Norrie beat de Minaur, would have expected
the opposite of both matches.

and the Netherlands beat Norway 2-1 with the help of the doubles match. Ruud beat Griekspoor
which would be expected.

Zverev beat Sonego 6-7(5) 6-3, 6-4 and later team Germany won mixed doubles 6-3, 6-0.

Kerber losing against Paolini is not surprising, Angelique is back from maternity leave so I wasn't expecting great performance from the German.

Tomljanovic losing to Boulter is also not shocking. Ajla hasn't played on a high level for quite a time already.

de Minaur v Norrie result is somewhat unexpected, I agree. de Minaur showed below average performance on home soil.

The Netherlands v Norway was an interesting match, the Dutch won it in mixed doubles: Dutch veteran and captain Wesley Koolhof and doubles specialist Demi Schuurs helped their country bounce back, defeating Casper Ruud and Ulrikke Eikeri 7-6(5), 7-5. Pretty logical move from the Dutch team me thinks as doubles players have more chances in mixed doubles than individual stars.     
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:29:10 AM

which would be expected.

The Netherlands v Norway was an interesting match, the Dutch won it in mixed doubles: Dutch veteran and captain Wesley Koolhof and doubles specialist Demi Schuurs helped their country bounce back, defeating Casper Ruud and Ulrikke Eikeri 7-6(5), 7-5. Pretty logical move from the Dutch team me thinks as doubles players have more chances in mixed doubles than individual stars.    

Yes for sure, two doubles specialists v two singles players in a doubles match should be
always able to win and that they did.

For todays matches so far its United Kingdom v USA and its 1-1 so far. Katie Boulter is
on a roll beating Jessica Pegula over 3 sets and Taylor Fritz beating Cameron Norrie
over 2.

This tie now depends on the doubles match:
Fritz/Pegula v Skupski/Boulter,
The US pair are favourites @ 1.44 v 2.75 for the UK pair, they might just pull that off!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 06:05:46 PM

which would be expected.

Yes for sure, two doubles specialists v two singles players in a doubles match should be
always able to win and that they did.

For todays matches so far its United Kingdom v USA and its 1-1 so far. Katie Boulter is
on a roll beating Jessica Pegula over 3 sets and Taylor Fritz beating Cameron Norrie
over 2.

This tie now depends on the doubles match:
Fritz/Pegula v Skupski/Boulter,
The US pair are favourites @ 1.44 v 2.75 for the UK pair, they might just pull that off!

Today Poland defeated Spain despite great performance by Davidovich Fokina. Swiatek won her match against Sorribes Tormo and then Poland's Swiatek and Hurkacz destroyed Spain's Sorribes Tormo/Davidovich Fokina 6:0, 6:0. Poland wins 2:1.

Australia outperformed USA 2:1. Taylor Fritz lost to de Minaur, Pegula won against Tomljanovic and Hunter/Ebden won in the decider 6:3, 6:1 against Pegula and Ram.

France - Germany 2:1
Norway - Croatia 2:1 
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 10:00:11 AM

Are you guys watching Nadal vs Thiem right now? The match was quite interesting and both were still solid without anyone having their game broken, I think this first set will be decided by a tiebreak. This is a match that is quite eagerly awaited by tennis fans and Nadal looks very ready for this tournament, he played doubles too but lost in the first round.

And Novak Djokovic, who played in the United Cup, reportedly suffered a wrist injury during training but it has not been confirmed and he managed to beat Jiri Lehecka to make Serbia 1-1 and managed to win through mixed doubles where he did not play and was replaced by young Serbian player Hamad Medjedovic.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 10:18:06 AM

Are you guys watching Nadal vs Thiem right now? The match was quite interesting and both were still solid without anyone having their game broken, I think this first set will be decided by a tiebreak. This is a match that is quite eagerly awaited by tennis fans and Nadal looks very ready for this tournament, he played doubles too but lost in the first round.
After a tough fight, it was Nadal who won the first set. From the beginning, consecutive points came, and the points got leveled at 5–5. From this point, Nadal took the lead 6-5 and had a break point, winning the set 7-5. The final point was crucial, it went to the fourth set point, and Nadal won it. This is going to be a winning match for Nadal, and that marks a great comeback for him after a break of almost one year.

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 10:54:59 AM

After a tough fight, it was Nadal who won the first set. From the beginning, consecutive points came, and the points got leveled at 5–5. From this point, Nadal took the lead 6-5 and had a break point, winning the set 7-5. The final point was crucial, it went to the fourth set point, and Nadal won it. This is going to be a winning match for Nadal, and that marks a great comeback for him after a break of almost one year.
The second set was easier for Nadal and he managed to break Thiem's game several times and had no trouble ending the match on the first match point, but I'm actually hoped that Dominic Thiem would show something different in the second set, but he seemed difficult to get out of the pressure, great comeback for Nadal, and the next round will be against Karatsev/Kubler,
And also in the women's section yesterday, Naomi Osaka managed to win and tomorrow she will face a quite difficult match against Karolina Pliskova, this should be an exciting match if Pliskova can play tennis at her best level.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 [766] 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 »
  Print  

Jump to: