Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 [1560] 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877402 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:31:38 AM

Lakers still in lead 3rd quarter is almost over.

I like how they play they are not giving any easy basket and really giving hard time though refs keep calling fouls
but that's a good sign they are not giving any easy points and they are doing well with their offense.
Lakers still lead and few minutes left for nuggets to win the game. However, this is very a difficult task for them matching strong players like Lebron and Anthony Davis. I can say that nuggets here had low chances of winning. I think this is still not their time for lakers are determine to win the finals and get the championship.

Anyway, we are enjoying the moment watching the game as we had made a betting plus 5 on nuggets and score ways too close to where nuggets always behind 3-6 points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:45:41 AM

Lakers still in lead 3rd quarter is almost over.

I like how they play they are not giving any easy basket and really giving hard time though refs keep calling fouls
but that's a good sign they are not giving any easy points and they are doing well with their offense.
Lakers still lead and few minutes left for nuggets to win the game. However, this is very a difficult task for them matching strong players like Lebron and Anthony Davis. I can say that nuggets here had low chances of winning. I think this is still not their time for lakers are determine to win the finals and get the championship.

Anyway, we are enjoying the moment watching the game as we had made a betting plus 5 on nuggets and score ways too close to where nuggets always behind 3-6 points.

Lakers already won, 108-116, wanted the Nuggets to win, I have a ML bet on them. Lakers has always a respond with Nuggets gets close, and then they play good defense, they collapsed when Murray goes inside.

So we don't know if they can come back from 1-3 against this Lakers team, their chances are slim.

Dwight Howard make a huge impact in the game as well, with 12 points, 11 boards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:57:21 AM

So we don't know if they can come back from 1-3 against this Lakers team, their chances are slim.

It is now 3-1.

Based on the past games of the Denver Nuggets, we could say that LA is not the only one having a reason to be happy about this series. They overcame a 3-1 series twice, now they are on the same situation, will they break their own record? It is true though that the chances are slim and I don't think LAL will make this series longer.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 04:19:08 AM

Tenen!

3-1

Lakers won.

I don't think LAL will make this series longer.
It is what I'm thinking. This could end up to 4-1 and the finals, it's going to be...

Heat vs Lakers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:54:38 AM

Tenen!

3-1

Lakers won.

It is what I'm thinking. This could end up to 4-1 and the finals, it's going to be...

Heat vs Lakers.

Yeah, Lakers congratulations to them. Denver without Jokic effort is really easy to beat, I don't know why Jokic was so careless, he was foul trouble so he has to set early in the 3rd quarter, and man, James did a great job on Murray, the defense was really good that Murray unable to make some magical show.

Big win by the Lakers, Rondo again a good play maker who contributed pretty well in this game, and by the way the scariest part in the game was when Davis almost injured his ankle, damn, Denver could be 4-2 winning the series, good thing, good thing he is alright.

wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:48:21 AM

I really assumed Celtics would win this game, I even wagered on it, Miami really plays differently, they are really a great modern team, I assumed Celtics was the modern NBA team prototype because of how they have wings who could shoot, defend and go inside as well, those wings are very important, but Miami once again showed the world it is not about just one star player, it is about the whole team and when you have "role players" that are doing their role amazingly, and I mean like perfectly execute it, you will not lose.

They came thus far thanks to everyone knowing what their strength and weakness is and they optimized their talents to get the most out of it. They remind of late 2000's or early 2010's Spurs in a way, playing this amazing team basketball to get most of out every possession and player.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:32:08 AM

I really assumed Celtics would win this game, I even wagered on it, Miami really plays differently, they are really a great modern team, I assumed Celtics was the modern NBA team prototype because of how they have wings who could shoot, defend and go inside as well, those wings are very important, but Miami once again showed the world it is not about just one star player, it is about the whole team and when you have "role players" that are doing their role amazingly, and I mean like perfectly execute it, you will not lose.
They don't dribble the ball too long, that's what Kemba does.

Miami had a decent ball movement that anyone are given the opportunity to show, it's just that Herro was so hot in that game who scored 37 points, probably his ATH in the playoffs and maybe in his entire NBA career so far.

They came thus far thanks to everyone knowing what their strength and weakness is and they optimized their talents to get the most out of it. They remind of late 2000's or early 2010's Spurs in a way, playing this amazing team basketball to get most of out every possession and player.

There's still games remaining, Celtics could still play it if they will win in game 5.  Good luck to the Celtics, if they can extend the series, the better.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:34:13 AM

Coach Spoelstra managed to combined 3 stars and win a championship. I think he could also control these young players to play at their best.
That's a good comparison with the Spurs team back then but they will need a championship to seal that.  Grin

Last time there are no minutes for some players like Kelly Olynyk. I am more worried about this.
The rotation of players should still be there to get the best chemistry they could.
You don't want them getting cold on the bench then getting out if something bad happens.

Nuggets lose. I mean this is the start. Just like Coach Malone joked about.
‘We petitioned to start Lakers series 3-1 down’
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:46:37 AM

Coach Spoelstra managed to combined 3 stars and win a championship. I think he could also control these young players to play at their best.
That's a good comparison with the Spurs team back then but they will need a championship to seal that.  Grin

Last time there are no minutes for some players like Kelly Olynyk. I am more worried about this.
The rotation of players should still be there to get the best chemistry they could.
You don't want them getting cold on the bench then getting out if something bad happens.
I think the plays are design based on the opponent, if they'll win this, they might change the rotation in the NBA finals.
Kelly Olynyk is no doubt good, knows how to play defense do some hassle play or play hard but he does not fit in the current opponent of his team, plus he is not shooting 3s well, yes he shoots 3s.

Nuggets lose. I mean this is the start. Just like Coach Malone joked about.
‘We petitioned to start Lakers series 3-1 down’

Never lose home, it's the start of the journey for the Denver, they came back in the 1st and 2nd round, they could do the same and that would be written in the history if they haven't made yet.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:32:47 AM

Tenen!

3-1

Lakers won.

Heat vs Lakers.

Yeah, Lakers congratulations to them. Denver without Jokic effort is really easy to beat, I don't know why Jokic was so careless, he was foul trouble so he has to set early in the 3rd quarter, and man, James did a great job on Murray, the defense was really good that Murray unable to make some magical show.
Everyone is really rotating on Murray to challenge every shot and even he is dribbling, he is always double team. And just like in their previous losses, the Lakers build a good lead, and then play defense. AD is also hot in this series.

Big win by the Lakers, Rondo again a good play maker who contributed pretty well in this game, and by the way the scariest part in the game was when Davis almost injured his ankle, damn, Denver could be 4-2 winning the series, good thing, good thing he is alright.
Playoff Rondo, lol, that's experience for you. Let's see if Nuggets will steal the next game to make it more exciting. Or it's 4-1, Lakers vs Miami.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 10:14:26 AM

Playoff Rondo, lol, that's experience for you. Let's see if Nuggets will steal the next game to make it more exciting. Or it's 4-1, Lakers vs Miami.

Rondo and Howard is the secret weapon of the Lakers. These both players performance from this series is spectacular, specially Rondo. He's making a huge impact from both ends of the floor.
On game 3, I have just seen the shortest come back run from a 20 point deficit and that's all because of the defensive mindset of the Lakers and Rondo's 3 consecutive steals.
I'm a little bit confident the Lakers will close out this series, specially If the Celtics will survive in game 5.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:28:51 AM

Rondo and Howard is the secret weapon of the Lakers. These both players performance from this series is spectacular, specially Rondo. He's making a huge impact from both ends of the floor.
On game 3, I have just seen the shortest come back run from a 20 point deficit and that's all because of the defensive mindset of the Lakers and Rondo's 3 consecutive steals.
I'm a little bit confident the Lakers will close out this series, specially If the Celtics will survive in game 5.

You are right, Rondo and Howard both superstars who have capabilities to adjust with how the team needed them the most.

Both have experienced in terms of finals birth, Rondo with Celtics and Howard with Magic. Pairing them with LeBron and AD the team
is really a full house, both ends are manageable, they've already got the chemistry though Nuggets already proved that comeback from 3-1 are possible, it will be a different scenario with Lakers.
Questat

Activity: 2828

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:52:21 AM

You are right, Rondo and Howard both superstars who have capabilities to adjust with how the team needed them the most.
The timing of Rondo's return was really good, they are already a superteam considering they are the favorites to win in the NBA finals.
What more if they have a healthy Cousins? Nuggets would be 4-0 in that case IMO.

Both have experienced in terms of finals birth, Rondo with Celtics and Howard with Magic. Pairing them with LeBron and AD the team
is really a full house, both ends are manageable, they've already got the chemistry though Nuggets already proved that comeback from 3-1 are possible, it will be a different scenario with Lakers.

Howard had NBA finals experience with Magic but AFAIR, they tank during that time, they don't give a good fight, but still nothing's change, howard is still a star, we can see the way he played and with that vicious dunk last game.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:58:20 AM

Tenen!

3-1

Lakers won.

Heat vs Lakers.

Although I'm for the Lakers, if Denver Nuggets wants to win this bracket they need to do again what they've done for Clippers.

A straight win until game 7 is what they need to but doing that to Lakers? very low chance they can.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:58:27 AM

I hope we could see a game 7 in the ECF.

I know Miami Heat would end this early but I think Boston Celtics could do better. But still, I like the finals to be a LAL vs MIA game. I want to see how would LAL would react to a great team with great defense and a young roster like them.
Questat

Activity: 2828

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:05:15 AM

I hope we could see a game 7 in the ECF.
Everyone wants a game 7 but it looks like it's not gonna be the case for the ECF since Boston has no history of coming back from 3-1 deficit in the playoffs, maybe Denver has a chance. Grin

I know Miami Heat would end this early but I think Boston Celtics could do better. But still, I like the finals to be a LAL vs MIA game. I want to see how would LAL would react to a great team with great defense and a young roster like them.

Big market, Miami and LA, I think this would go game 7, that would make NBA profitable in the bubble.

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:53:54 AM

How does the celtics surviving game 5 make you confident the lakers will win game 5, they are 2 completely independent games/series.  Nuggets dug another hold and this one might be too big to get out from under.  They need to make a statement in game 5 if they want to get lakers on their heels.  Bron in 3 straight close out games is probably too much though.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:05:06 PM

Big market, Miami and LA, I think this would go game 7, that would make NBA profitable in the bubble.

They needed that as they spend a lot in the NBA Bubble, they lose the crowd and that's a huge money considering the salary of the players was not even touch or reduce. At the current series, I think there could be some surprise like one series will go game 7, who knows, that's the surprise.  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 12:28:06 PM

It is now 3-1.

Based on the past games of the Denver Nuggets, we could say that LA is not the only one having a reason to be happy about this series. They overcame a 3-1 series twice, now they are on the same situation, will they break their own record? It is true though that the chances are slim and I don't think LAL will make this series longer.
Now the Nuggets are on it again for the 3rd straight time Cheesy. They are on a 3-1 deficit again.
Now the big question is can they do it again for the 3rd time? They can win against another LA team but now a stronger LA team in Lakers.

When they are down 3-1 in the past 2 series, many analysts say that it is over but the Nuggets proved that they are wrong. Their experience in the past 2 series will help them to win against the Lakers but I don't think that they can defeat them. Lakers in 6 games and if this went to a Game 7, I will bet all my money to the Nuggets Cheesy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 12:29:18 PM

Although I'm for the Lakers, if Denver Nuggets wants to win this bracket they need to do again what they've done for Clippers.

Not just LA Clippers but also Utah Jazz. That is why the meme of the Denver Nuggets overcoming 3-1 is all over the internet now. Saying like they planned this all along, and will come back to the series but this is LA Lakers we are talking about. I guess they wouldn't be able to come back from that like what they did to Jazz and Clippers. Lakers are force to reckon with.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 [1560] 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: