Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 [1559] 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877326 times)
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2019

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 11:15:09 AM

I think Heat has a good chance of winning the East conference if Tatum will play the same in the next game.
Look at this, 0/6 in the first half is ridiculous.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:09:28 PM

Lol I love the jokes about nuggets winning this game. They have Lakers exactly where they wanted, now Nuggets will lose the next game and series will be 3-1 just like Nuggets wanted and then they will win 3 in a row to eliminate Lakers as well Cheesy.
That's my prediction as well and I said it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220979.msg55238016#msg55238016. Well, if they come resilient again for the third time there's something they are brewing and that for sure is another history and may be unbreakable even on the next decades. They've just done 2 in a row what if 3 in a row that's totally unreal for them. But I don't think LeBron will gonna pull this through at least let him get to the Finals and let say if he choke on it again.
Making it happen on the 2nd time in a row? then that would really be a history on making a comeback on 3 games deficit.Same as justdimin where i do also love the joke about these talks about on letting lakers to win the next game and the rest would follow on what happened on previous powerhouse team.I agree that this kind of record or history is unbreakable
but i dont see that it would happen the second time around.If Lakers performance would really be just the same on this Game 3 then its possible but i dont see for Lebron and the
rest of the team will make it just happen so easily.
Well, the Nuggets already made that history on that from Jazz and Clippers 3-1 deficit, that's in row and that's unbreakable, they get that on the 1st and 2nd round in the playoffs. If Lakers can't lift the curse they bring then we will see Nuggets on the Finals.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:11:25 PM

In most crucial games, I think AD is the best guy.

Panic pass or not, the pass was good and it was executed well. Whoever will take the pass does only have one thing to do.

And that is to take the long shot.

That's how valuable AD in the team as he is a clutch player, for a big man, I think he is exceptional who can shoot in the 3 with good percentage. If the Lakers will be the champion this season, I think the Finals MVP award will go to Davis, do you agree?
Yup.

Only a few big man can do that in a crucial game. Btw, I haven't commented the win of Denver yesterday.  Cool

Series is becoming exciting. And one more win for Heat.

It would be more exciting if Denver will win tonight? They have found the recipe to win, are they gonna continue winning? will see bro..

I think Heat has a good chance of winning the East conference if Tatum will play the same in the next game.

It doesn't matter, the 1st half was bad for him but he was very impressive in the 2nd half, he still finished as the top scorer in the team.
Tatum generated 28 points in the 2nd half, isn't that good for you?

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:53:33 PM

In most crucial games, I think AD is the best guy.

Panic pass or not, the pass was good and it was executed well. Whoever will take the pass does only have one thing to do.

And that is to take the long shot.

That's how valuable AD in the team as he is a clutch player, for a big man, I think he is exceptional who can shoot in the 3 with good percentage. If the Lakers will be the champion this season, I think the Finals MVP award will go to Davis, do you agree?
Yup.

Only a few big man can do that in a crucial game. Btw, I haven't commented the win of Denver yesterday.  Cool

Series is becoming exciting. And one more win for Heat.

It would be more exciting if Denver will win tonight? They have found the recipe to win, are they gonna continue winning? will see bro..
It is.

But still, we just have to wait until the game finishes again. It's going to be exciting if it shows again another amazing play just like the buzzer-beater last time.

Yet, it's all on them. Good luck to them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 01:08:18 PM

I think that stat is irrelevant, I mean even Jordan had some worst first half in a playoffs but finished strong and that what's matter most. They wasn't as aggressive as they should be, become sloppy and gives up easy point specially in the fourth canto, and Herro had one of the most spectacular game for a rookie.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 01:50:38 PM

So what shall I say? HEAT in 5? Will the HEAT would end the series in 5 to rest early? The game tonight was really exciting, it was Heat who are leading most of the time but Celtics didn't give up, they have so much talent but heat was more on a good chemistry as a team, a rookie putting his team on his shoulder? That's the big news.

The game tonight was unexpected because everybody eyes's are on Jimmy Butler but suddenly the one of the youngest rookie player in the league took the spotlight by giving all his best, managed to out scored Boston up to the final quarter and win the game which give them the lead 3-1 in the Eastern Conference Final.

Tyler Herro has made an outstanding record that not even the NBA all-star has ever made on their career. He passes Wade's record for the youngest who got 20+ points in a playoff game and in the Eastern Conference Final.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/3042352/tyler-herro

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 02:41:49 PM

So what shall I say? HEAT in 5? Will the HEAT would end the series in 5 to rest early? The game tonight was really exciting, it was Heat who are leading most of the time but Celtics didn't give up, they have so much talent but heat was more on a good chemistry as a team, a rookie putting his team on his shoulder? That's the big news.
Yeah it would be good for heat to play one more game before they will going to end the finals. They can use the opportunity to bet in game 5 for celtics and let their game 4 loss for the moment and regain game 6 or 7. I know they could get much money in betting if they do. However, since this is finals already then I guess they will be forcing to win in game 5 to play for championship. Playing into championship is one of the best moments for heat team to make a history of winning championship title that if they will going to beat either Lakers or Nuggets.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 02:54:59 PM

A great win from Miami Heat once again.
Nuggets vs Lakers later.

Heads up!
https://www.nba.com/bulls/features/new-bulls-head-coach-billy-donovan-brings-experience-and-relationship-building-mindset
NEW BULLS HEAD COACH BILLY DONOVAN BRINGS EXPERIENCE AND RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING MINDSET TO CHICAGO

He was the former coach of OKC.
I hope he could bring some spark in the young Bulls team.  Wink
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 03:18:31 PM

The game tonight was unexpected because everybody eyes's are on Jimmy Butler but suddenly the one of the youngest rookie player in the league took the spotlight by giving all his best, managed to out scored Boston up to the final quarter and win the game which give them the lead 3-1 in the Eastern Conference Final.

Tyler Herro has made an outstanding record that not even the NBA all-star has ever made on their career. He passes Wade's record for the youngest who got 20+ points in a playoff game and in the Eastern Conference Final.
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/3042352/tyler-herro
I really didnt expect for these youngsters to have a huge leap and could able to go head-to-head with veterans. A career high of 37 points specially on a conference Final is extraordinary.

Wont be surprised if this young man would able to improve even more and would break even more records in the future.I had just recently made out some bets to Miami and that one really paid off.
Just on 20 years of age this man is splendid and really shines off on this game 4. Wondering if he would able to do it even more on game 5 to close the series.

It doesn't matter, the 1st half was bad for him but he was very impressive in the 2nd half, he still finished as the top scorer in the team.
Tatum generated 28 points in the 2nd half, isn't that good for you?

Just like on Lebron and other all start or even top scorers  arent really exempted into these kind of times where there are quarters on which they dont even make much points but eventually do able
to compensate at later quarters.

One thing do boggles my mind on that last few minutes about that foul that had given 3 shots for Walker. Is that considered a shot attempt?  Huh

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 03:28:31 PM

One thing do boggles my mind on that last few minutes about that foul that had given 3 shots for Walker. Is that considered a shot attempt?  Huh

You mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urzFy765HO8

I able to notice it too and that isnt really a shot even though its been intercepted by Butler and its clear that he was going to pass it on the other side.Those hands thrown up on air will really be just normal
specially if the ball had snatched out.Well, referee call do sucks sometimes but those are crucial moments.

Wondering if he would able to do it even more on game 5 to close the series.

Celtics would surely have adjustments and might able to stretch it to make it on game 6 through 7.Gap point isnt really that far off to make out conclusion that they will able to win
surely on game 5.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:32:59 PM

-
Buckets after buckets, this young lad future is very bright, didn't expect that he would take the whole game over as I was expecting more from Jimmy Butler. Heat is lucky to draft him, but there's something missing though, I think he needs to improve his defense a bit more, that would help his current team a lot  Tongue.

-
Heads up!
https://www.nba.com/bulls/features/new-bulls-head-coach-billy-donovan-brings-experience-and-relationship-building-mindset
NEW BULLS HEAD COACH BILLY DONOVAN BRINGS EXPERIENCE AND RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING MINDSET TO CHICAGO

I hope he could bring some spark in the young Bulls team.  Wink
I've read some stuff 'bout him, and there's this one quality of him I always see upon those inputs, he's "Player-friendly" (would that be enough? to manage a struggling bulls? Grin) Sorry, am not personally aware that much about that man, I mean, I didn't pay much attention about him before.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 07:33:38 PM

Yeah it would be good for heat to play one more game before they will going to end the finals. They can use the opportunity to bet in game 5 for celtics and let their game 4 loss for the moment and regain game 6 or 7. I know they could get much money in betting if they do. However, since this is finals already then I guess they will be forcing to win in game 5 to play for championship. Playing into championship is one of the best moments for heat team to make a history of winning championship title that if they will going to beat either Lakers or Nuggets.

If Heat will see another opportunities for sure they will not hesitate taking it and advance to the finals.

Heat developed a good chemistry trusting each players without any hesitation, Herro step up and really showed his great basketball skills while Bam, Dragic and Butler backed him up providing the help, I adore how Coach Spoelstra brings good trust to one another.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 07:49:52 PM

Actually, Tyler Herro is doing good since the start of the playoffs. He always comes up with a good production as a rookie and take note, "coming from the bench". Coach Spo is also giving him a good playing time which is not usual for a rookie since their first game in the playoffs. And guess what, he surprised everyone and makes buzz to the NBA community.

Truly the most (I guess) underrated in the current rookie class. This guy is not pressured at all (maybe the current setup is an advantage) even it's his first time playing at one of the most pressured parts of the season.

Celtics is playing great too. Just lacking at the end.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 09:26:39 PM

Honestly finishing the series early has a lot more weight than people think. Miami is a very young core of players, they already do not get that much fatigue anyway but when they finish early, and rest, and go ahead and play with a team like Lakers who actually have a lot older players, Lebron is at the far front of this, he is still one of the (if not the) best player in the league but he is a bit older now, so fatigue could still have a trouble with him, and AD is still younger but he is older than almost all miami players as well, danny green too, morris brother too, mcgee, howard, rondo there is a ton of veteran players. So playing more games means really more for them. Obviously this is only applicable for Lakers, Nuggets are still incredibly young, if they face on finals I doubt few more games would make a difference.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:34:14 PM

Honestly finishing the series early has a lot more weight than people think. Miami is a very young core of players, they already do not get that much fatigue anyway but when they finish early, and rest, and go ahead and play with a team like Lakers who actually have a lot older players, Lebron is at the far front of this, he is still one of the (if not the) best player in the league but he is a bit older now, so fatigue could still have a trouble with him, and AD is still younger but he is older than almost all miami players as well, danny green too, morris brother too, mcgee, howard, rondo there is a ton of veteran players. So playing more games means really more for them. Obviously this is only applicable for Lakers, Nuggets are still incredibly young, if they face on finals I doubt few more games would make a difference.

They're not that far if you will be making an average of it, Miami Heat Roster's age avg. is at 27.14 while the LA Lakers Roster is at 29, that is just 2 years gap. These "old players" that you are saying are used to pressure and long games, fatigue is not a problem but in this bubble the thing that matters is how you would play the game. There is not that much fans to hype you up, there is no home court advantage, there is just theirselves playing their ball minding their team and theirselves.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:36:34 PM

Actually, Tyler Herro is doing good since the start of the playoffs. He always comes up with a good production as a rookie and take note, "coming from the bench". Coach Spo is also giving him a good playing time which is not usual for a rookie since their first game in the playoffs. And guess what, he surprised everyone and makes buzz to the NBA community.
True that, he wasn't expected to be a Hero for his team, in the regular season it was actually Kendrick Nunn who are doing great but I think he was injured and though playing already but hasn't get back his to his usual yet. Herro just showed how confident he is despite being a rookie, he ain't even missing shots even in crucial time which makes him look like he was been in this situation many times, this kid is one of the futures of NBA, mark my word.

Truly the most (I guess) underrated in the current rookie class. This guy is not pressured at all (maybe the current setup is an advantage) even it's his first time playing at one of the most pressured parts of the season.

Celtics is playing great too. Just lacking at the end.

Heat player's is not only underrated, the team itself is so underrated, if HEAT will be a champion this season, Herro for MVP.. Possible?

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:55:49 PM

I am already expecting that Heat is the one that will wait in the finals. I'll be watching the game of Denver Nuggets and Lakers later on.

Lakers will play better this time and they wouldn't go easy with Nuggets.

Heads up!

I'll expect other updates like this for most teams.  Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 12:04:52 AM

Base on the referee's decision, it is a 3 point attempt and I think it really is a 3 point attempt knowing that they are trailing at that time. Its a mistake that Butler tried to swat it but who cares now we have the winner already and it will not be reversed anymore.

~
Heads up!
~
A coach who was in the playoffs when he is still in the Thunder. Maybe he can help improve this Bulls team but not going to the playoffs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:07:31 AM

I am already expecting that Heat is the one that will wait in the finals. I'll be watching the game of Denver Nuggets and Lakers later on.

Heads up!

I'll expect other updates like this for most teams.  Cool

Lakers need davis to be on.  If the nuggets start off hot look out.  Lakers don't want to play from behind on this team.  Lakers need to start hot and get a big lead.  As 6 point dogs in this I like the nuggets here in game 4, they need this win

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:39:59 AM

Lakers still in lead 3rd quarter is almost over.

I like how they play they are not giving any easy basket and really giving hard time though refs keep calling fouls
but that's a good sign they are not giving any easy points and they are doing well with their offense.
Pages: « 1 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 [1559] 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: