Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 [1556] 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877343 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 10:50:03 AM

I have no hope now foe nuggets to win against lakers. If not only with James and Davis my bet will be for nuggets. Lakers had clearly advantage on this with nuggets and they can win in this match. Game 3 -4 will be possible for Nuggets to win but Lakers will not allow more than 2 wins in this series. They should relax for a moment in this advantage.

The can take the Lakers and I know they can even win this WFC. Seeing the recent match, you could see how the team is working on how they could help the team win. Not just Jokic, not just Murray, but defensively there is Dozier which is so amazing especially in the final rounds where he led the Lakers to commit their turnovers. AD is just on fire for hitting that game-winner, they really took advantage of his hot hands to win this game.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:10:45 PM

I have no hope now foe nuggets to win against lakers. If not only with James and Davis my bet will be for nuggets. Lakers had clearly advantage on this with nuggets and they can win in this match. Game 3 -4 will be possible for Nuggets to win but Lakers will not allow more than 2 wins in this series. They should relax for a moment in this advantage.

The can take the Lakers and I know they can even win this WFC. Seeing the recent match, you could see how the team is working on how they could help the team win. Not just Jokic, not just Murray, but defensively there is Dozier which is so amazing especially in the final rounds where he led the Lakers to commit their turnovers. AD is just on fire for hitting that game-winner, they really took advantage of his hot hands to win this game.

Right, the problem is the first two games is that the Denver are letting the Lakers took a good lead and they try to play catch up. The first game it didn't work, and in game two, they are that close if not for the dagger three by AD to seal the game.

So if Nuggets will not allow the Lakers to pull in the first half and really make it close, maybe they have a chance to win game 3.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:47:51 PM

I felt bad for the Nuggets. The last shot by Jokic over Davis after pushing him like a kid and the block by Murray on Green could have been the big moments of the game.

Poor defense by that no. 7 Denver player. Why does he have to go and hug a well covered James? I know he was looking for a switch but with 2.1 seconds remaining?

Did anyone else notice how casual Rondo is after Davis made the shot? Everyone was ecstatic but he just walked like nothing important happened.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 01:09:01 PM

Right, the problem is the first two games is that the Denver are letting the Lakers took a good lead and they try to play catch up. The first game it didn't work, and in game two, they are that close if not for the dagger three by AD to seal the game.

So if Nuggets will not allow the Lakers to pull in the first half and really make it close, maybe they have a chance to win game 3.

They need to start strong and try to get the lead as early as the first Quarter, if they continue to let the Lakers dominates and keep the
the confidence it will be more harder for them to beat this super team.
Or, if they can keep it close and rally strong in the final quarter there's also a good chance for them, we've seen that this last game when they've almost got the win, it's just the heroic of AD who let the Lakers scape and grab the win.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 01:59:53 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 02:11:41 PM by rhomelmabini

If I could only advice the Lakers is that they shouldn't have the series go on to 3-1 again or else we'll see again the momentum of the resilient Nuggets until Game 7 I suppose. That's just a wild premonition but they did it twice guys in the playoffs and seeing how they even managed to shake off the Lakers there's always an endless possibilities that it may happen again.

Please do tell LBJ and friends.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 05:03:28 PM

Yeah, I agree! And one more thing I noticed 'bout them is that, they seemed very composed, I mean, they look more calm (at least for me) compared to those other teams out there. And, exactly my thoughts for Murray, however he doesn't seem to have a grip on the ball to throw it on the other side of the court, but still great effort for that man. Anyway, also huge props to Jokic, it was him who almost make Lakers take that L  Cheesy. These two big guys are makin' WCF even more exciting.

And they actually proved how calm they are.
16 point deficit and they can still get it back and almost win the game.
They might still be nervous but not choked.

The defense is just too good from the Lakers and sometimes it looks dirty. i.e. Dwight Howard
But that is how playoffs is. You play tough and make every possession count.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 06:39:47 PM

I can't remember the last time I have watched a game that was more boring than last nights game. I understand that last minute or two was a bit more exciting but the reality is that all the other minutes were really boring and unbearable as well. Specially the first quarter was so bad that I literally worked hard to not fall asleep, it was a lot of people constantly turning the ball over and making horrible shots.

Lebron carried the team in the first half, when you look at the stats you may not realize this, or if you see AD making the last shot you may think he won the game but during the first half when all Lakers players were missing, Lebron kept scoring and dishing good passes to both keep the team in the game AND also help teammates get hot as well.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 07:22:25 PM

I can't remember the last time I have watched a game that was more boring than last nights game. I understand that last minute or two was a bit more exciting but the reality is that all the other minutes were really boring and unbearable as well. Specially the first quarter was so bad that I literally worked hard to not fall asleep, it was a lot of people constantly turning the ball over and making horrible shots.

Lebron carried the team in the first half, when you look at the stats you may not realize this, or if you see AD making the last shot you may think he won the game but during the first half when all Lakers players were missing, Lebron kept scoring and dishing good passes to both keep the team in the game AND also help teammates get hot as well.
There are lots of Turnovers and missed shots and i can say that defense is really on focused on both teams when we do try to observe.Its not really that boring though yet im enjoying on how
both teams are really eager to be on defense mode.Of course those missed shots are just part of the game specially those lots of missed 3 point attempts by Green which are really missed opportunities.

I do rather see this game as an interesting one not a boring one.Im amazed on how Denver do able to close the deficit which we can really say that this team is really a good contender against LA.

On last seconds of that winning buzzer beater 3, then it was just really a mistake by Plumlee.If he didnt leave on defense on AD then they might able to pull that Game 2.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 08:34:21 PM

I think people once again remembered that Nuggets team has great players, Gary Harris, Jerami Grant, Michael Porter JR and so forth and mainly Jamal Murray these are all great players however reality is, even though Jamal Murray played like an all-star player since the bubble and specially in the playoffs we all know he wasn't at that level yet in regular season and all his career, he had amazing all-star level games and he had not so great games as well, he was inconsistent most of the time.

With this game people realized the only true unquestionable superstar of that team is Jokic, dude brought the team into the contention in the last 5 minutes and he did everything in his power offensively to score and will his team into last second. However he was faced with AD who is a superstar settled in NBA and he has been one for a while, dude managed to just respond very well and took the game, you can't do anything about it when you are facing such an amazing player.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 10:04:35 PM

I think people once again remembered that Nuggets team has great players
Everyone is starting to recognize how good Nuggets is. We can't just neglect how good they are. The closeness of their game 2 against Lakers made everyone wants to see more from them.

But the last remaining seconds made a good opening for Anthony Davis which made him shot comfortably and take the lead to end the game into the hands of Lakers. Well done and good defense has been made.

Signature for rent
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 10:42:42 PM

I don't consider it boring though, it's playoff the defence intensity is really there that's why shots are not falling because it is contested.

AD was really hot, Lebron orchestrating and passing the ball, scoring and making assists. But they shouldn't be comfortable, as Nuggets shows against the Clippers that they can come back and win important games.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 01:09:33 AM

I think people once again remembered that Nuggets team has great players
Everyone is starting to recognize how good Nuggets is. We can't just neglect how good they are. The closeness of their game 2 against Lakers made everyone wants to see more from them.

But the last remaining seconds made a good opening for Anthony Davis which made him shot comfortably and take the lead to end the game into the hands of Lakers. Well done and good defense has been made.
The underdog team before is literally a barrier to a super team. Although there is a lucky shot made by Anthony Davis, we can`t deny how Nuggets strive for a win in Game 2. I hope that they can extend more the series. I am not really fun of these two teams but I like the way they eager for a championship.

https://imgur.com/a/kufP1Xb

Meme:
"When you see your long time friend who loaned 0.1BTC at you.
Loaner: who are you?"

The ending is quiet funny for me. It was literally a fly by for JR Smith. Just kidding! COngrats LA fans.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 01:31:35 AM

I felt bad for the Nuggets. The last shot by Jokic over Davis after pushing him like a kid and the block by Murray on Green could have been the big moments of the game.

Poor defense by that no. 7 Denver player. Why does he have to go and hug a well covered James? I know he was looking for a switch but with 2.1 seconds remaining?

Did anyone else notice how casual Rondo is after Davis made the shot? Everyone was ecstatic but he just walked like nothing important happened.
That player with the #7 Jersey was Mason Plumlee and he got black out when he got screened by Lebron. What is he and Grant doing in the screen of Lebron Cheesy. Two players got screened by only one player.

Anyway, Rondo saw many buzzer beating shots already so maybe that one isn't a huge one for him that is why he walked like without happened Cheesy. Didn't saw that but what I saw is after the buzzer sounds, AD yelled the name "Kobe". They are still undefeated when they use that purple and yellow jerseys. They are inspired right now by Kobe and they are now 2 wins away from going to the NBA Finals.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:00:03 AM

-
-
The defense is just too good from the Lakers and sometimes it looks dirty. i.e. Dwight Howard
But that is how playoffs is. You play tough and make every possession count.
I couldn't agree more  Cheesy. That guy, Dwight is definitely a bully  Cheesy.

-
-
Anyway, Rondo saw many buzzer beating shots already so maybe that one isn't a huge one for him that is why he walked like without happened Cheesy. Didn't saw that but what I saw is after the buzzer sounds, AD yelled the name "Kobe". They are still undefeated when they use that purple and yellow jerseys. They are inspired right now by Kobe and they are now 2 wins away from going to the NBA Finals.
Did he? Mamba's spirit is definitely within him in that clutch moment  Tongue.

As for Rondo, actually, I didn't notice it as well. I have to watch the replay once more. That dude, is way too relaxed at such a moment as if the game is not yet done for him  Cheesy. He's probably still thinking a lot of things on how they're gonna win, or maybe he's mad that they almost blew their lead.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:19:54 AM

With that last shot of AD, this is the comments that I've seen mostly on social media posts related to that buzzer-beater.

There's really a big contribution coming from the Mamba even though he's not with them anymore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:47:39 AM

With that last shot of AD, this is the comments that I've seen mostly on social media posts related to that buzzer-beater.

There's really a big contribution coming from the Mamba even though he's not with them anymore.

I think Mamba should come into Lebron's body, why is AD taking that last shot? They don't want Lebron to do it? lol..
I know it was just a panic pass, Lakers are just lucky they grab the offensive rebound, if not, the series could have been tied 1-1/

Great game for both teams, I saw the real competitiveness of the DENVER NUGGETS.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:06:50 AM

I can't remember the last time I have watched a game that was more boring than last nights game.
Yeah, It is boring because Nuggets didn't win the game.  Grin
I couldn't agree more  Cheesy. That guy, Dwight is definitely a bully  Cheesy.
Did you notice that too? He is, right?
I think that's part of the plan. But Jokic ain't budging. Even with bad calls from the ref, he just nods his head.
I bet he knows he is being attacked mentally. But, he is better than that.

AD might have done the winning shot but they all contributed to making it there. Without Lebron stopping the defender it could have missed.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:49:46 AM

I think Mamba should come into Lebron's body, why is AD taking that last shot? They don't want Lebron to do it? lol..
I know it was just a panic pass, Lakers are just lucky they grab the offensive rebound, if not, the series could have been tied 1-1/

Great game for both teams, I saw the real competitiveness of the DENVER NUGGETS.
In most crucial games, I think AD is the best guy.

Panic pass or not, the pass was good and it was executed well. Whoever will take the pass does only have one thing to do.

And that is to take the long shot.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:52:49 AM

Panic pass or not, the pass was good and it was executed well. Whoever will take the pass does only have one thing to do.

That's how valuable AD in the team as he is a clutch player, for a big man, I think he is exceptional who can shoot in the 3 with good percentage. If the Lakers will be the champion this season, I think the Finals MVP award will go to Davis, do you agree?

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:46:48 AM

It that game? I think AD is the best guy because he is really hot and making good shots. And Nuggets was expecting that James will take the last shot, so they doubled on him and forget that AD was already set in the corner and I think it was really design for AD so he expected it and calmly sink it.

@Natalim - if he continue to play this competitive and hitting crucial shots, I would agree that he can be the finals MVP. And I think Lebron doesn't mind though, as long as they become the champion and closing a cinderella story (Kobe's death).

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 ... 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 [1556] 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: