Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 [2400] 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877010 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:49:48 AM

My heart is like rooting for Miami but my head is picking Boston. Head to head I believe Boston is the better team. And they are enjoying a homecourt lead now after managing to take game 2.
Did you follow your heart? Because if you did then you are a winner today.
No Butler in the 2nd half and that is why the Celtics made a run to get close with the lead. It even went to a point with just 1 point deficit and the Celtics fans are getting louder.
Max Strus though shut them up with a dagger of three pointer. He surely stepped up his game with 4/7 at 3-pt line and including Adebayo who punished the Celtics in the paint. Impressive adjustment from the Miami coaching staff.
I followed where my heart is but only in cheering them. Cheesy I haven't made a bet because there was no sure commitment on both Kyle Lowry and P.J. Tucker to play. And Boston Celtics was playing at home.

It was indeed a great game. Unbelievable. I thought the Heat are losing after that wild Celtics rally with a very very loud Boston crowd. In the end Miami Heat won without their main guy. I think Erik Spoelstra is one of the best if not the best coach at the moment. Looking at his line up compared to other teams. And he managed to top the East. And thru the years, Miami Heat is always in the playoffs contending with star-studded teams. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 11:02:21 AM

It was indeed a great game. Unbelievable. I thought the Heat are losing after that wild Celtics rally with a very very loud Boston crowd. In the end Miami Heat won without their main guy. I think Erik Spoelstra is one of the best if not the best coach at the moment. Looking at his line up compared to other teams. And he managed to top the East. And thru the years, Miami Heat is always in the playoffs contending with star-studded teams. 
His championship tells he is one of the best coaches in the league. IMO, that was a good game. Boston Celtics did not gave up until the last minutes of the game and the fact that they can cut the lead to 1 will make the Miami Heat worry about Game 4. I like this type of game, brings me back to the 80's where a championship matters until the buzzer sounds.
They should stop treating their players like babies and bench them when that happens. I know they are taking care of their investments of million of dollars but they are paid to play and win those situations.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1508

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 01:09:51 PM

Jimmy Butler was injured but Miami didn't stop and Bam Adebayo showed up. Tatum played very badly. Jaylen Brown single-handedly resisted, but was unable to prevent them from being defeated. Miami took a 2-1 lead in the series and reclaimed the home advantage. Jimmy Butler will return next game. Tatum needs to recover as soon as possible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 05:47:06 PM

His championship tells he is one of the best coaches in the league. IMO, that was a good game. Boston Celtics did not gave up until the last minutes of the game and the fact that they can cut the lead to 1 will make the Miami Heat worry about Game 4. I like this type of game, brings me back to the 80's where a championship matters until the buzzer sounds.
They should stop treating their players like babies and bench them when that happens. I know they are taking care of their investments of million of dollars but they are paid to play and win those situations.

Good to see that the game in this series really shows fans how aggressive and dedicated the players to winning a game.

We see how Smart and Tatum continue playing even they've suffered from an injury, things that the coach can rest them and
not to force to secure a healthier comeback, but both young stars chose to play and even they've lost the game, it's still good
to see that the hunger of winning is in their mindsets,.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 06:11:56 PM

I followed where my heart is but only in cheering them. Cheesy I haven't made a bet because there was no sure commitment on both Kyle Lowry and P.J. Tucker to play. And Boston Celtics was playing at home.

I think that's good enough. Cheering for a team is what they got them going. Fan base.
The game 3 made me realize something. The Miami Heat where just shocked with the change of roster by the Boston Celtics. Suddenly in Game 2 they had  Marcus Smart and Big Al and they played well.
But now I see they are still a mismatch for them. First, deep bench. They may end up losing 1 more but they can adjust pretty well and now they have the upper hand again. So, it might go Game 6 or 7 but if the Heat just keeps on adjusting they will win the series.
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 806

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2022, 06:49:10 PM

Guys, I've been looking at some data from the games between Dallas and Warriors...
Even though the GSW are not the same team from the previous season, do you imagine they can beat the Mavericks 4-0??
Or will Dallas can win 1 or maybe 2 games in these series?

What is your opinion!!?

ps: although in the last game, Luka was on fire and scored 42 points

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:01:34 PM

I think that's good enough. Cheering for a team is what they got them going. Fan base.
The game 3 made me realize something. The Miami Heat where just shocked with the change of roster by the Boston Celtics. Suddenly in Game 2 they had  Marcus Smart and Big Al and they played well.
But now I see they are still a mismatch for them. First, deep bench. They may end up losing 1 more but they can adjust pretty well and now they have the upper hand again. So, it might go Game 6 or 7 but if the Heat just keeps on adjusting they will win the series.

Very hard to predict but yeah, most likely game 6 or 7 to decide who are going to win. So it's good to see that Bam has finally had a break out game. And Lowry coming back in a boost to the team and then those 3 points, it's the ice breaker for them.

So Boston needs to win the next game to tie the series and then will go for a steal win in Miami just like they did against the Bucks. Tatum injury and if he can't play will be a big factor for the Celtics.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 09:03:41 PM

I was waiting for Warriors and Heat both to start to their series by 2-0 but it didn't happen for Heat. However Heat had their third game against Celtics away last night. And to be honest I wasn't expecting Heat to win this one after seeing Celtics' very solid performance in their second game. But they surprised me and won by 109-103. There was a huge competition between Jaylen Brown and Bam Adebayo in this game. Brown scored 40 points and Adebayo answered by 31 points. Now Heat are leading by 2-1 and the series is getting more interesting.
It's just that Celtics sometimes clicks better than any team left. They have this chemistry and system that works perfectly and of course Heat knows about this and disrupts them which causes Celtics to lose and I agree that Heat will win the series. However, when Heat fails, and Celtics plays that good smooth basketball, not many teams could stop them.

I still think that Warriors are the best team left in the playoffs right now, they are playing very easily against Mavs, not saying that they will sweep or anything but I believe that we are not going to see them lose anytime soon. I personally hope that we get to see some more fights, but it looks like we may see another Warriors championship.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 09:10:02 PM

I was waiting for Warriors and Heat both to start to their series by 2-0 but it didn't happen for Heat. However Heat had their third game against Celtics away last night. And to be honest I wasn't expecting Heat to win this one after seeing Celtics' very solid performance in their second game. But they surprised me and won by 109-103. There was a huge competition between Jaylen Brown and Bam Adebayo in this game. Brown scored 40 points and Adebayo answered by 31 points. Now Heat are leading by 2-1 and the series is getting more interesting.
It's just that Celtics sometimes clicks better than any team left. They have this chemistry and system that works perfectly and of course Heat knows about this and disrupts them which causes Celtics to lose and I agree that Heat will win the series. However, when Heat fails, and Celtics plays that good smooth basketball, not many teams could stop them.

Celtics has improved a lot this season, specially after the all star break and did trade some players too and now they are in a better chemistry. They beat the favorite, Nets in the first round and then upset the defending champion, Milwaukee Bucks. But they are facing another championship caliber team in Heat, a more complete team so it is going to be an uphill climb for them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 09:41:46 PM

There is Game 3 for the Dallas Mavericks - Golden State Warriors series tonight. Warriors already have a very big advantage as they are 2-0 ahead in the series. On the other hand, Mavericks are still a very strong team and I don't expect them to give up on the series very early. I won't be astonished if Mavericks make the series score 2-2 by winning two games consecutively now. And I hope they can do this. In this case, the series can be a lot more exciting. But at the end, I expect Warriors to qualify for the finale.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Yogee

Activity: 1526
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:16:44 PM

The Heat were fortunate enough to defend their lead in the second half without Buttler. I thought they were going to lose there. Great job for them because that allowed Jimmy to rest and not aggravate the inflammation on his knee. He's most likely to play in game 4.

There is Game 3 for the Dallas Mavericks - Golden State Warriors series tonight. Warriors already have a very big advantage as they are 2-0 ahead in the series. On the other hand, Mavericks are still a very strong team and I don't expect them to give up on the series very early. I won't be astonished if Mavericks make the series score 2-2 by winning two games consecutively now. And I hope they can do this. In this case, the series can be a lot more exciting. But at the end, I expect Warriors to qualify for the finale.
Dallas is the dark horse this season and they are a real threat when playing at home. The problem for them now is they are facing a team full of veterans that can still handle the pressure playing on the road.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:40:54 PM

While I was waiting for Celtics to get ahead, Heat did this. But they really deserved this victory as they got a big contribution by many players. Celtics must get prepared better for the next one and I believe they will win and make it 2-2. I will be expecting Celtics to play better defensively in the first place. They might be even the best defensive team normally and we should continue to see this effort from them. This can play a really big role for them to reach even the championship at the end of the playoffs.

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:44:07 PM

While I was waiting for Celtics to get ahead, Heat did this. But they really deserved this victory as they got a big contribution by many players. Celtics must get prepared better for the next one and I believe they will win and make it 2-2. I will be expecting Celtics to play better defensively in the first place. They might be even the best defensive team normally and we should continue to see this effort from them. This can play a really big role for them to reach even the championship at the end of the playoffs.

Miami has to be the shock of the year.  I know for one I didn't have them as the one coming out of the East, and to play they way they have on the road.  Bet Philly is pissed they gave up on Jimmy at this point.  Dude straight balls.  Hoping this one goes the full 7

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2018

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2022, 10:48:24 PM

I guess it's better to wait if Tatum or even Smart can be available in this game, or Butler in the side of Miami.

Smart did play, but after 24 hours, we all know that injuries either heal or worsen. Maybe their medical team will do everything to control the swell (if that is only case), but if it's even worst then maybe Smart will have to sit game 4.

It looks like Jayson Tatum is fine, and he should play in the next game. At the same time, there is already news that Marcus Smart's injury is much more serious because he has a bad sprain from that fall, and his ankle is swollen. Unfortunately, Smart won't have enough days to recover from his ankle injury, and I think he will most likely miss Game 4.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:51:35 PM

I guess it's better to wait if Tatum or even Smart can be available in this game, or Butler in the side of Miami.

Smart did play, but after 24 hours, we all know that injuries either heal or worsen. Maybe their medical team will do everything to control the swell (if that is only case), but if it's even worst then maybe Smart will have to sit game 4.

It looks like Jayson Tatum is fine, and he should play in the next game. At the same time, there is already news that Marcus Smart's injury is much more serious because he has a bad sprain from that fall, and his ankle is swollen. Unfortunately, Smart won't have enough days to recover from his ankle injury, and I think he will most likely miss Game 4.

Losing smart is a huge loss for Boston, they need his defense.  Tatum and jaylon brown are gonna have to ball out.  If they go down 3-1 to the heat they are toast.  I can't see the heat losing 3 straight with 2 of those games being played on their home court.  Game four is a MUST win for boston.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 11:40:20 PM

Feel bad for the Dallas Mavericks' Moneyline odds. As a hard bettor for them since then, I'm expecting decent odds in tonight's game for them since they are downed by 0-2 already but still, it was even lessened from @1.78 yesterday to @1.67 currently. Only the homecourt was changed. But in winning the conference finals and NBA champion, a big increase in their odds.

Anyhow, tonight's game is really a must-win situation for the Mavericks. It's a much worst situation if they will end up only winning one game at their home and will visit the big Chase Center with a 1-3 disadvantage.

Go Mavericks! You guys can do it. Smiley

Losing smart is a huge loss for Boston, they need his defense.  Tatum and jaylon brown are gonna have to ball out.  If they go down 3-1 to the heat they are toast.  I can't see the heat losing 3 straight with 2 of those games being played on their home court.  Game four is a MUST win for boston.

I'm thinking the other way. Those who stepped on Miami Heat last game are all not consistent. It's only Jimmy Butler who are consistent since the start of the playoffs. But before anything else, I like to see how Mami Heat will perform next game without Jimmy Butler. Maybe, those guys that I referring to as not consistent are just allowing Butler to own the gameplay. This time with no Butler, let's see if those role players can put up the same play and production as what they did in Game 5.

Remember that the Heat almost blew their 26 points lead in that game without Jimmy Butler.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 03:37:51 AM

Too much-wasted possessions from Mavericks and hesitations got them good this time + I haven't seen anything like when you cross over you are the one who fell. Damn! Brunson was having the rubbish play of his life due to his dribbling skill tonight and you also have Reggie Bullock who was supposed to be one of the scorers in this series but he is shooting 0% and scored nothing in this game. They are destined to lose this game and it might be a sweep against them in their next game plus the posterize against Luka by Wiggins was the time they realized that they are against a championship team.

https://www.facebook.com/the.buzz.nba/posts/5287363208037746

You can watch it here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 04:14:53 AM

Too much-wasted possessions from Mavericks and hesitations got them good this time + I haven't seen anything like when you cross over you are the one who fell. Damn! Brunson was having the rubbish play of his life due to his dribbling skill tonight and you also have Reggie Bullock who was supposed to be one of the scorers in this series but he is shooting 0% and scored nothing in this game. They are destined to lose this game and it might be a sweep against them in their next game plus the posterize against Luka by Wiggins was the time they realized that they are against a championship team.

You can watch it here.

That successful contest really gives Wiggins more confidence that the whole team is on his back.

Posterizing Luka send a message that Warriors are not like Phoenix. They are here for business and they have that capability to
sweep their opponent.

They already did that if I remember it right way back against Blazers, not sure though if that's a conference finals or a semi
Finals from the west side. Great win for the Dub fans!
Harkorede
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 795

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 04:30:05 AM

You can watch it here.

This series could indeed end as a sweep, The Mavericks shot the ball very awfully and getting out-rebound by Warriors was the major problem of the Mavericks tonight, even with Warriors not shooting particularly well too, they were very active in the offensive arena, and Looney also played another really important role for the GSW here.

Dallas Mavericks best 3 points shooters came really short tonight, especially Max Kleber and Bullock finished with 0 points each and 0/12 attempt from behind the arc, the only reason why this match wasn't a blow out was because the Warriors themselves had several unnecessary turn overs.

All the Warriors needs now is to win 1 of a potential 4 games, which is definitely going to happen, and a sweep might be in their best interest as that would give them a couple of more days to rest ahead of the finals.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 04:30:45 AM

Guys, I've been looking at some data from the games between Dallas and Warriors...
Even though the GSW are not the same team from the previous season, do you imagine they can beat the Mavericks 4-0??
Or will Dallas can win 1 or maybe 2 games in these series?

What is your opinion!!?

ps: although in the last game, Luka was on fire and scored 42 points
Experience-wise, this series may go 4-0. Luka is okay, but his teammates look to be in panic with the Warriors' defense. Their normal three-point percentage went low. Dinwiddie stepped up his game today but still not enough. Bullock and Finney-Smith should also do the same but we didn't see that. Worse, Bullock was 0 point and 0-7 at outside shots before and after he was hurt with the collision against Wiggins.
Speaking of Wiggins, that guy is legit. He was overrated in the Draft as they said but now he is showing why. I guess just having a good team is what he needed for his skills to come out.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 [2400] 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: