Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 [2442] 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877000 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:28:55 AM

I think there are NBA players who are undrafted but made their way to the NBA, and they even get popular.

Some of the players I know are Luka Doncic and Jeremy Lin, they made their name and now actively Luka already has superstar status.
Therefore Kai Sotto should not loss his hope, the time will come for him as long as he continue to pursue his dreams.

Well, you are right matey, he has a lot of opportunity along the way and he got time to redevelop himself on what skills he still lacks, and right now he will not play in the 2022 NBA summer league because he is committed to playing for the Gilas Pilipinas national basketball team and he is going to represent his country, he surely admits that he let down the NBA Summer League and doesn't want the 2nd-way contract to enter the NBA, well I respect his decision and will wait on what can contribute to the National Team this coming June 30, against New Zealand

Kyrie Irving as it appears is looking to find a new home while Kevin Durant is trying to do the same but has 4 years left in his contract. Irving could opt in for a trade, Opt out and sign as a free agent, a sign in trade. I don't think Irving is going to stay for another season. Durant would like a move as well but its much trickier for him.

I really think Kevin Durant has a plan here, a desperate move if you would ask me, he would surely want to leave the Brooklyn Nets as well, so the Brooklyn Nets are in a dire situation right now, while Kevin Durant has tweeted congratulations to the dubs and Steph, and he surely is waiting for the parade on Market St. and he is dead since 2016, have gained so much attention right now and a reference that he wants to go back on the Warriors team, but I think this is all busted, and Draymond Green doesn't like what he is saying, fire back at Durant on his Podcast, surely I think the newly Drafted for the Golden State Warriors Patrick Baldwin Jr.  is playing the same way as Kevin Durant, not as slick as Durant but there is still room for improvement so I guess the Warriors doesn't need him anymore,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 08:04:47 AM

I believe this year's draft will not bring in any superstars at all. I watched the "highlights" of the top 10, maybe someone out of top 10 could shock the world, but I watched top 10 only, and I can tell you that nothing really stood out for me.

These are highlights, so it supposed to be the videos that shows the best moves by those players, show their strengths, you do not see them missing 5 times in a row there, you see their dunks, their great shots, their blocks etc etc. And even with that, I didn't see any player that looked like it would be great. There is a tiny chance that rockets may have found a guy with jabari smith, but that is not because he looked special, it's because he fits their current core, nothing more.
Let's give them a chance. They are young, they are athletic and if they keep that up they will build more skills in NBA. Coaching here is different, training is way above since all of the trainers are being paid well unlike when they are in college. That is mostly raw skills that is not polished yet.
We cannot rely on just mere highlights yet because they will be doing more before the season starts and they will gain experience as time flies by.
Look at Ja Morant, all eyes were on Zion back then but now he is near the prime of his career at just a short span of time.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 08:45:13 AM

I think there are NBA players who are undrafted but made their way to the NBA, and they even get popular.

Some of the players I know are Luka Doncic and Jeremy Lin, they made their name and now actively Luka already has superstar status.
Therefore Kai Sotto should not loss his hope, the time will come for him as long as he continue to pursue his dreams.

Well, you are right matey, he has a lot of opportunity along the way and he got time to redevelop himself on what skills he still lacks, and right now he will not play in the 2022 NBA summer league because he is committed to playing for the Gilas Pilipinas national basketball team and he is going to represent his country, he surely admits that he let down the NBA Summer League and doesn't want the 2nd-way contract to enter the NBA, well I respect his decision and will wait on what can contribute to the National Team this coming June 30, against New Zealand

I agree, and I think we all know that he has the talent to be in the NBA, just needed some polishing and you can get that by playing international or in a league like New Zealand wherein he really shine.

Brooklyn Nets don't just have to think about Kyrie Irving.

There's another DIVA there that is always in a dramatic scene too like Irving and that's Ben Simmons.

That's the correct term, he is a Diva who think he is above the NBA will all his odd moves. But more or less we might see him in another uniform, Nets is done with him. But they will still have another in them with Ben Simmons, it's going to be a make or break for him next year playing along KD.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 09:02:03 AM

I believe this year's draft will not bring in any superstars at all. I watched the "highlights" of the top 10, maybe someone out of top 10 could shock the world, but I watched top 10 only, and I can tell you that nothing really stood out for me.

These are highlights, so it supposed to be the videos that shows the best moves by those players, show their strengths, you do not see them missing 5 times in a row there, you see their dunks, their great shots, their blocks etc etc. And even with that, I didn't see any player that looked like it would be great. There is a tiny chance that rockets may have found a guy with jabari smith, but that is not because he looked special, it's because he fits their current core, nothing more.
Let's give them a chance. They are young, they are athletic and if they keep that up they will build more skills in NBA. Coaching here is different, training is way above since all of the trainers are being paid well unlike when they are in college. That is mostly raw skills that is not polished yet.
We cannot rely on just mere highlights yet because they will be doing more before the season starts and they will gain experience as time flies by.
Look at Ja Morant, all eyes were on Zion back then but now he is near the prime of his career at just a short span of time.
Yes, too early to judge as we haven't even see them playing their first NBA games. Of course the hype will be their, specially the top tier drafts and there could be pressures for them to perform in relation to their draft pick. They don't want to be a bust as what we have seen in every batch.. Let's wait for this young players, Scottie Barnes named was not even in the top of the list early, and yet he won the Rookie of the Year in very closed votes. So there could be surprises.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 09:25:31 AM

That's the correct term, he is a Diva who think he is above the NBA will all his odd moves. But more or less we might see him in another uniform, Nets is done with him. But they will still have another in them with Ben Simmons, it's going to be a make or break for him next year playing along KD.

Ben Simmons will have a fresh season with the Brooklyn Nets, hopefully, he will be able to help on the defensive side as they really need that. His shooting has to improve as well especially from the free-throw line because that is his weakness and any opponent would use that to beat his team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 11:07:48 AM

Ben Simmons will have a fresh season with the Brooklyn Nets, hopefully, he will be able to help on the defensive side as they really need that. His shooting has to improve as well especially from the free-throw line because that is his weakness and any opponent would use that to beat his team.
Let's just hope for the best for him. I just hope that he will play next season alongside KD (if he will not get traded) and Irving (if he will choose to stay with the Nets which I think has a low chance to happen).

On the other hand, I don't want to expect too much from him. He played like an amateur against the Hawks 2 seasons ago and too afraid to shoot and last season, he caused too much drama as well to the point that he didn't play the whole season because of injuries. I will not be surprised if he will play like an all-star because he played like that in the past already.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 11:54:59 AM

Not just in defense, but the Nets will have to look at the overall mentally of Simmons. We all know what he have been with the Sixers and can he have the confident to shoot those FT again?

That's is the big question, no need to ask him to play defense, it should be the his mindset, f he overcome it or will it haunt him and flashbacks of those missed FT the previous year that he lost his faith in making those shots.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 12:13:52 PM

Not just in defense, but the Nets will have to look at the overall mentally of Simmons. We all know what he have been with the Sixers and can he have the confident to shoot those FT again?

That's is the big question, no need to ask him to play defense, it should be the his mindset, f he overcome it or will it haunt him and flashbacks of those missed FT the previous year that he lost his faith in making those shots.

He has to move on from that, he is now in a new team and has been given an opportunity to prove himself, then he should focus on winning. Every player has a weakness but it should be the coaching staff's job to manage him and put him at the right time, if he is not good in clutch time, then taking him out is the best strategy because he can contribute in the 1st to 3rd quarter, so he is still a valuable player.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 01:32:06 PM

I agree, and I think we all know that he has the talent to be in the NBA, just needed some polishing and you can get that by playing international or in a league like New Zealand wherein he really shine.

Yup! even though I am sad about him not getting drafted I think there is a right time for him to shine and not forcing him to get in the NBA prematurely is a good move aswell, I think it will benefit his career, in having the patient and determination I think he will be a big asset in the NBA someday and right now he is a well known individual and because of this he is surely exposed to some team that he has the talent that they need,

Yes, too early to judge as we haven't even see them playing their first NBA games. Of course the hype will be their, specially the top tier drafts and there could be pressures for them to perform in relation to their draft pick. They don't want to be a bust as what we have seen in every batch.. Let's wait for this young players, Scottie Barnes named was not even in the top of the list early, and yet he won the Rookie of the Year in very closed votes. So there could be surprises.

Well, a lot is expecting so much for the newcomers on the newly drafted players, I think they will still going to build that chemistry inside the team, and not only physically but mentally as well, but right now they are the new rookies this season, and by their performance on the upcoming season we can surely see their potential if they can become a superstar or still going to be a bench warmer of the team, which is most players will likely to be on the 1st season,

He has to move on from that, he is now in a new team and has been given an opportunity to prove himself, then he should focus on winning. Every player has a weakness but it should be the coaching staff's job to manage him and put him at the right time, if he is not good in clutch time, then taking him out is the best strategy because he can contribute in the 1st to 3rd quarter, so he is still a valuable player.

Any player can become a worthy addition to a team, but there are some that don't really fit well, and I think this is because there are players that can't really build chemistry with other players and this is a very crucial thing when a team has acquired a player that can not build chemistry at all or if a player won't know what is his role to the team, I think that is a big gamble and people behind finding players that the teams really needed is a crucial thing aswell but let's just wait if he's going to fit in very well in the next season,

lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 03:29:57 PM

I'm going to be curious about what Brooklyn Nets are going to do next season. Their new transfers like Seth Curry and Ben Simmons will need to perform decently to help the team become successful. Seth Curry had a decent season right after coming here actually. He didn't have much problem with adaptation to the team. We didn't see Ben Simmons performing like that because of his lasting injury. Seth Curry also seem to be injured now  and I hope we can see both of these players getting ready to play as quick as possible.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 04:46:15 PM

One season might be enough to forget all those boo's though we can't tell how ready Simmons coming this new season,

playing alongside with KD might be a pressure to him. There are lots of expectations knowing that he also has that capabilities

to help the Nets, not to overthink, but the chance of making a good chemistry is possible since Simmons is not a scorer and more

on the defensive orchestrators, while KD, on the other hand, is good at making his shots.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:04:45 PM

One season might be enough to forget all those boo's though we can't tell how ready Simmons coming this new season,

playing alongside with KD might be a pressure to him. There are lots of expectations knowing that he also has that capabilities

to help the Nets, not to overthink, but the chance of making a good chemistry is possible since Simmons is not a scorer and more

on the defensive orchestrators, while KD, on the other hand, is good at making his shots.
He was able to play last playoffs but he didn't. To me, that's the kind of a disrespectful move from what we thought could top this league.
I don't hate him, but there's too much drama when he was around 76ers and now in Brooklyn he already did it just after signing up. Add one more guy with so much drama in his career, Kyrie Irving, that will be a hell of a load for KD to cover.
This guys don't really play ball, they are Hollywood unlike KD who gives a damn about the game and for a championship.
Soon the Nets will realize it as they will not get far as the semis because of this players. I'll keep KD, no doubt about that.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2018

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 05:25:30 PM

I'm going to be curious about what Brooklyn Nets are going to do next season. Their new transfers like Seth Curry and Ben Simmons will need to perform decently to help the team become successful. Seth Curry had a decent season right after coming here actually. He didn't have much problem with adaptation to the team. We didn't see Ben Simmons performing like that because of his lasting injury. Seth Curry also seem to be injured now  and I hope we can see both of these players getting ready to play as quick as possible.

The Nets made the right decision by signing Seth Curry. This guy is progressing well and improving his skills, given that the last season was the best in his career. However, there is a little problem because he is still in his older brother's shadow, and I think a lot of people expect something more from him. As for Simmons, I wouldn't expect anything from him. Honestly, I'm disappointed in Simmons as a player, and I wouldn't be surprised if he completely ruined his career because of his short-sighted actions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
emrecemsan

Activity: 1610
Merit: 331

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:41:00 PM

Ben Simmons hasn't been playing any official game for a whole year now. I have big doubts about him when he recovers from his injury in the summer. It is hard to rely on a player who didn't play for a very long time. He was doing great before experiencing this. I think Brooklyn Nets didn't do the right thing by signing him already now. I would like to turn out to be wrong but we will see. I believe the Seth Curry transfer is really good and I liked him so far. Nets need a solid game as a team to do something next season.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:41:26 PM

Have you guys watched "Hustle" Adam Sandler's movie?
It's fun. Somehow I have seen how hard it is to be an NBA player if you came from the slums.
Juancho Hernangomez sure did great on this film and so does the other NBA players who participated. It's a story of a scout whose real aim is to be a coach someday and build up a player whom he scouted from Spain.
I just finished watching it and it will make you appreciate the job of a scout and the hard work of players when it's NBA mode. It's not a joke, and these drafted players will go the same path if they really love the game.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:40:42 PM

Brooklyn Nets don't just have to think about Kyrie Irving.

There's another DIVA there that is always in a dramatic scene too like Irving and that's Ben Simmons.

They should find a way to utilize this player next season and not just allow him to just sit whenever he wants. Ben Simmons didn't play yet for the Nets after the trade and even don't have an ass to play in front of the Sixers crowd. Nets should do something about their DIVAS and try to surround their main guy, Kevin Durant, with good role players.

Seems Kyrie will be in a different jersey next season that's why Simmons should now back to his usual.

Seems like it, maybe Irving can be seen wearing the yellow-purple jersey with LeBron James. I don't know about Uncle Drew anymore, he's really over his head already and his presence will be just a liability to whichever team he goes into instead of being an asset. Yes he's skillful and talented enough but the fact that he's selfish enough to turn back on his team mates was a clear reason that Irving is not good for any team, that's also why the Brooklyn Nets won't give him max deal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 07:00:36 PM

I definitely agree, it's way too premature to say that these new batch of drafted rookies won't be a superstar soon. We can't deny that there will be some bust and unsuccessful player on their batch but there will be always that certain rookie that will surpass our expectation, they just need some help and guidance to utilize their skills and hidden talent if there's something that the kid could bring to the league.

We have seen some rookies that we don't think that they can make it but they didn't gave up and did some consistencies every time they got a chance.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 08:16:00 PM

We'll still have to see how they're going to do. The expectation for the first picks at top 5 to 10 have a great expectation from the fans but we'll still see it then.

Just like 2021 draft, the 2nd pick Jalen Green had made his name for the past season and I think we'll see some of the few from the top of the picks for this 2022 draft pick.

Still, we may see some free agents being signed by the teams that have not passed the draft.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1708
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 08:22:25 PM

I like the way Golden State Warriors are developing themselves now. It is good to see them not being completely dependent on Curry anymore. I liked Jordan Poole a lot in this season. He took a big responsibility and carried the team in many games. He is very promising for the future now. I see that he is improving his performance day by day and Curry must have a big contribution to this too. Because he had really nice similarities to Curry in some games I watched. He can be a shooter that is hard to stop in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 08:25:59 PM

I like the way Golden State Warriors are developing themselves now. It is good to see them not being completely dependent on Curry anymore. I liked Jordan Poole a lot in this season. He took a big responsibility and carried the team in many games. He is very promising for the future now. I see that he is improving his performance day by day and Curry must have a big contribution to this too. Because he had really nice similarities to Curry in some games I watched. He can be a shooter that is hard to stop in the future.
Poole and Wiggins got more love for this past season.

We saw how they contributed to the team and it's not just all about Steph, Klay and Dray. Now with added players from the draft, they'll be developing other talents soon.

Well, fans are going to expect more from them and they can still get another ring for this upcoming season. Just like the old times, it's possible that they'll get a back to back again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 [2442] 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: