Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 [2437] 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877008 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 07:17:05 AM

as well as Kyrie already played with Lebron in Cleveland and they get along.
Did they not split because Kyrie was unhappy being with Lebron after they lost the championship? Sure they patched up their relationship off the court but that doesn't really mean they can play together again and do well. Kyrie will probably the dominant Alpha on that Lakers team if the trade happens and I'm not sure if an aging Lebron would be happy about that.

If their aim is to get another ring together then why not? I think Lebron has experimented with a lot of Alpha as well in the past (with Miami) and then Kyrie in Cleveland and also with Davis in Lakers.

And I think they have matured already, Kyrie needs someone like Lebron or Durant (Nets) to win another ring for him. He was a disaster in Celtics when he tries to become the Alpha. He needs someone that can compensated and play with him, he can't do it alone.

Kyrie does not want to serve a master, in Cleveland, it was Lebron who is their master so he choose to part ways and be a king of the team he is playing. Playing with Durant, I think they don't have a problem as Durant is not like Lebron who wants attraction, or be treated like a king. Unfortunately, the tandem of Durant and Irving does not work because of the team's lack of defense, so maybe that is something they need to fix first, and maybe changing coach is the best idea. 

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 07:24:54 AM

From the news I am seeing on reddit, Warriors are willing to pay everyone what they want, to keep the team going. I mean we know the salaries of curry, klay, draymond already. But they are willing to pay Wiggins the max, Poole gets 25 million a year for 4 years, and some other players as well. They will certainly be waaay above the luxury tax limit, and probably a repeater thing right? So it will be even more. We are talking about around 500 million dollars a year. Thats not impossible for them to pay, they are making a good revenue, won a ring, and could do this for the time being but its definitely the highest paid NBA team I can remember.

Correct. I think it will all change mid-season if they won't see good results after preserving the roster and paying the luxury tax. They may cut down some of them if they will give them problems. As for profit, I also think even at around 500m they can still make some with their advertisements and item sales.
Also, from the looks of Lacob and Guber during the Warriors parade interview, they don't look like they are going to give up any player soon.

Jordan Poole's hard work has now paid off. Is that legal though? From $3.9M to 25M? Change of contract? I am not familiar with this type of details.

They can make that amount since they are back again in the hype. The team owner is willing to pay that, as they are receiving a good amount

of support from the fans all over the world, I mean the merchant and advertisement really doing great for this franchise, with the talent

they've got right now, they can make more world champion crown,.

I don't have any idea with how the salary but I remember how low Curry being underpaid before and with that same basis, maybe

they wanted to make sure that they've got Poole for a much longer period, unless the young star decides to leave.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 08:47:10 AM

From the news I am seeing on reddit, Warriors are willing to pay everyone what they want, to keep the team going. I mean we know the salaries of curry, klay, draymond already. But they are willing to pay Wiggins the max, Poole gets 25 million a year for 4 years, and some other players as well. They will certainly be waaay above the luxury tax limit, and probably a repeater thing right? So it will be even more. We are talking about around 500 million dollars a year. Thats not impossible for them to pay, they are making a good revenue, won a ring, and could do this for the time being but its definitely the highest paid NBA team I can remember.

Correct. I think it will all change mid-season if they won't see good results after preserving the roster and paying the luxury tax. They may cut down some of them if they will give them problems. As for profit, I also think even at around 500m they can still make some with their advertisements and item sales.
Also, from the looks of Lacob and Guber during the Warriors parade interview, they don't look like they are going to give up any player soon.

Jordan Poole's hard work has now paid off. Is that legal though? From $3.9M to 25M? Change of contract? I am not familiar with this type of details.

I think that they can tweak Poole's contract, so perhaps they can do that and I'm sure Jordan is willing to have that kind of salary or even less just to stay with the winning Warriors. He has learned a lot from Steph throughout his journey. And even Draymond touch base on the organizations itself.And says that even though the players bring the glory, still up to the management and the their owner or president and whoever is on top to get this player on the same page, regardless of their salary.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2022, 09:19:08 AM

Did they not split because Kyrie was unhappy being with Lebron after they lost the championship? Sure they patched up their relationship off the court but that doesn't really mean they can play together again and do well. Kyrie will probably the dominant Alpha on that Lakers team if the trade happens and I'm not sure if an aging Lebron would be happy about that.

Kyrie left because he wants to be the main man on the Cavs team, he went to Boston thinking he could be the main man over there, but no, Brown and Tatum has already been 2 of the best Boston by the time. Kyrie had an attitude problem, If he have overcome that character and became matured enough to win another ring, I guess LeBron and him could get along well again just like how they bear the 73-9 GSW.
And, it does really make sense if the Lakers would trader Davis coz he is most likely to get injured again and miss more than half of the season. worse the whole season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:44:20 AM

Kyrie left because he wants to be the main man on the Cavs team, he went to Boston thinking he could be the main man over there, but no, Brown and Tatum has already been 2 of the best Boston by the time. Kyrie had an attitude problem, If he have overcome that character and became matured enough to win another ring, I guess LeBron and him could get along well again just like how they bear the 73-9 GSW.
And, it does really make sense if the Lakers would trader Davis coz he is most likely to get injured again and miss more than half of the season. worse the whole season.

Lakers management needs to review all the possibilities before signing or trading anyone,

the league is no longer the same super team is not composed of paper players but those role players which mostly undrafted
or just come out from nowhere but provide decent performances.

In terms of trading Davis, it's wise for the team to let him go while he still has a big value. Let LeBron finished his contract
and whatever decision he wants after letting him decide.
dimonstration

Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:55:49 AM

Lakers management needs to review all the possibilities before signing or trading anyone,

the league is no longer the same super team is not composed of paper players but those role players which mostly undrafted

In terms of trading Davis, it's wise for the team to let him go while he still has a big value. Let LeBron finished his contract

Maybe Lakers should stop taking advice to Bron on whose player they will acquire because he is the one who's choosing his teammates and the reason why Lakers loss a lot of valuable young players such as Ball, Ingram and Kuzma in exchange for veteran layers that Bron preferred to build his dream line-up.

Lakers failed big time this year because of Anthony Davis absence and there supposed to be star players that didn't perform properly there respective role. I do agree that trading Davis will be a good idea since he was always injured every season. Maybe they start developing young players again to make sure they will have a good organic roster in the long run like Boston and Warriors did.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:57:46 AM

This is what I do observe too on which there are not so popular  players but when tied up with super stars then they do really shine or having that good player development which do really able to play their role well which do really contribute in overall performance of the team.We don't need about being powerhouse team and we've seen the results for this one which is something not really that good to look at or doesn't really able to reach into finals or have end up on bad standing
That's why they should really be that mindful on picking when new drafts or roster kicks in.

btc_angela

Merit: 542

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:49:32 AM

Maybe Lakers should stop taking advice to Bron on whose player they will acquire because he is the one who's choosing his teammates and the reason why Lakers loss a lot of valuable young players such as Ball, Ingram and Kuzma in exchange for veteran layers that Bron preferred to build his dream line-up.

Lakers failed big time this year because of Anthony Davis absence and there supposed to be star players that didn't perform properly there respective role. I do agree that trading Davis will be a good idea since he was always injured every season. Maybe they start developing young players again to make sure they will have a good organic roster in the long run like Boston and Warriors did.

I think this has been the tradition of Lakers though, if I remember correctly, Kobe also initiated Pau Gasol's move to LA and then make make Howard move somewhere else as they are not in a good relationship.

And I think Lebron has the same mentally even before joining the Lakers. But I would have to agree that this has to be change. The organizations need to take over the players and not the other way around as it will be a disaster.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 11:00:25 AM

I think this has been the tradition of Lakers though, if I remember correctly, Kobe also initiated Pau Gasol's move to LA and then make make Howard move somewhere else as they are not in a good relationship.

And I think Lebron has the same mentally even before joining the Lakers. But I would have to agree that this has to be change. The organizations need to take over the players and not the other way around as it will be a disaster.

That's the culture of the Lakes, they have a star player and they will give him what he wants.

They gave everything to Kobe when he was still playing, and now they are giving Lebron everything.
Lebron have won a championship with the Lakers already, the management are already happy with that, so they are giving him the hand to do what he wants.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 02:45:45 PM

Rumors of Bradley Beal declining his $36.4 million Wizard's contract option. Money wise he should take the money but if he wants a real shot at the championships then he can reject it and look for better teams. But maybe another decent team will offer him a good amount of money for a longer.

I kind of feel that Miami Heat becomes aggressive this free agency. They need another reliable player to partner with Butler. This is super necessary while Butler is still playing at his peak. It made me curious if the Miami Heat is willing to let go on Tyler Herro is better offer is in the table.     

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 02:46:54 PM

I don't know if it's a good thing to trade Davis, I mean he was the one who help the Lakers win a championship, without him, Lebron would not win a championship. Lakers needs a good center, and since Westbrook is very inconsistent, then I would not expect the Lakers to improve next season.

Yup! I agree, Russell Westbrook would surely need to retire at some point if he is still inconsistent with his play and I think the Lakers would surely not need his service, not gonna lie, I never really like Russell Westbrook he sometimes tends to just do his triple-double and just focusing so much with that and forgets the real play in winning games, Anthony Davis is really needed and crucial to the team, I think what the Lakers lack is some good teammates that will focus in some defense and a great play to assist Lebron or Davis, the Lakers surely lack momentum

That is right! Well, we can slightly say that they have some kind of advantage and that is because their head coach which is Steve Kerr is really an experienced basketball player during his time playing ball. Kerr made 5 rings during his time, 3 in Chicago Bulls and 2 in San Antonio Spurs and now 4 rings being a head coach in Golden State Warriors. He surely knows how to invest in some proper players and know how to utilize their each skills to make it a strength. Look at his roster now, it's hard to deny that they will be still dangerous in the upcoming 3 or 4 seasons minimum.

That is why the Warriors team is in good hands Steve Kerr not only showing potential in coaching but a good heart aswell, when shows respect and grieving for the mass shooting in Texas, and back on the game with the Dallas Mavericks,

Well Steve Kerr really is the sole coach for the Golden State Warriors but I think Joe Lacob's trust in his staff and coach was really important aswell it is not an easy task in giving financial support for the team as the owner of the Golden State Warriors, and on the night the Warriors won the Championship Coach Kerr give recognition to Bob Myers  in putting a great team I think every person that involves in developing the teams surely needs great salute, and respect,

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 06:43:22 PM

Rumors of Bradley Beal declining his $36.4 million Wizard's contract option. Money wise he should take the money but if he wants a real shot at the championships then he can reject it and look for better teams. But maybe another decent team will offer him a good amount of money for a longer.

I kind of feel that Miami Heat becomes aggressive this free agency. They need another reliable player to partner with Butler. This is super necessary while Butler is still playing at his peak. It made me curious if the Miami Heat is willing to let go on Tyler Herro is better offer is in the table.     

I have also heard that Bradley Beal is going to decline his 36.4 million player option. And he is going to enter unrestricted free agency.
The money does look really good but I think he should wait and not think about money at this moment.

Miami Heat needs a good partner for Butler.
Butler is playing well right now and it is important that they find a player who will be able to play alongside Butler and complement each other very well. Someone who can be reliable.

Regards

duke

1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 06:50:39 PM

I'm also one of the people who are curious about what LA Lakers are going to do for next season. Lebron James must be really frustrated to have a poor season like this. He did his best and he is still very competitive now. He wants to be successful with every team he goes to. I know that they defeated Miami Heat 4-2 three years ago and became the champions. But they have been making really wrong moves about transfers. Westbrook shouldn't have any place in this team anymore. They need to bring a solid shooter to help Lebron James about carrying this team.

If Lakers don't take the necessary action about this I'm afraid Lebron James might even think of leaving the team. By the way he is waiting for his son to be drafted by a team actually to be able to play beside him before retiring.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2018

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2022, 07:41:19 PM

I think many teams would like to sign Beal during this offseason. However, it's unlikely he'll leave the Wizards, given that the team management wants to build a franchise around him. By the way, there are already rumors that the Wizards may offer Beal a five-year contract estimated to be worth about $250 million. So if this is confirmed, then it will be clear why he decided to decline that $36.4 million contract option.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
püsür

Activity: 1218
Merit: 674

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 08:10:10 PM

I'm also one of the people who are curious about what LA Lakers are going to do for next season. Lebron James must be really frustrated to have a poor season like this. He did his best and he is still very competitive now. He wants to be successful with every team he goes to. I know that they defeated Miami Heat 4-2 three years ago and became the champions. But they have been making really wrong moves about transfers. Westbrook shouldn't have any place in this team anymore. They need to bring a solid shooter to help Lebron James about carrying this team.

If Lakers don't take the necessary action about this I'm afraid Lebron James might even think of leaving the team. By the way he is waiting for his son to be drafted by a team actually to be able to play beside him before retiring.
I keep seeing his videos of attending his sons' basketball games. There is an unnecessary hype about him and his sons. I wish he and also everyone else (mostly media and fans) just don't exaggerate this situation. Ok, there are sons of NBA players like Curry brothers but I honestly don't understand what they see in this situation. Lebron is an incredible professional who is working out and taking care of his body excellently, but he should also just focus and his team and the problems of his team. I don't want to sound like I am accusing him of course, he has done everything he could last season. But to me, these issues with the Lakers about the stuff other than basketball just so unnecessary. Lakers management should be more careful and focused, in my opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:17:22 PM

Weird, I can't recall what interview it is, he didn't directly say that he is to sign with Wizards, but he talks all about the money he is getting. So maybe he is looking for more.

I don't think they are going to give up Herro that easy, he is still vital to the team. It's just that he is injured in their series against the Celtics. Perhaps Oladipo or even Duncan Robinson will be a good trade bait though.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:28:19 PM

I think Kyrie in Boston boils down to respect, he didn't get that because of his attitude, I remember him shouting with Smart or even Brown because of some plays, and he was very frustrated. And that's why the Celtics management decided to trade him and it was a good idea.

I think Davis is still good to be a Lakers with Lebron, but yes, one thing against Davis is that he is prone to injury and that is something that the Lakers will have to think. It should be a good trade if they are willing to let go of Davis.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:02:53 PM

I think Kyrie in Boston boils down to respect, he didn't get that because of his attitude, I remember him shouting with Smart or even Brown because of some plays, and he was very frustrated. And that's why the Celtics management decided to trade him and it was a good idea.

I think Davis is still good to be a Lakers with Lebron, but yes, one thing against Davis is that he is prone to injury and that is something that the Lakers will have to think. It should be a good trade if they are willing to let go of Davis.
Kyrie comes off to me as a very selfish person. The Nets likely would have had a better seed in the playoffs and more wins in the regular season had Kyrie not been a bitch and got vaccinated. He missed half the damn season being selfish. We won't hear the Durant wants him traded, but i'll bet he has voiced his opinion behind closed doors.

Basketball is a TEAM sport, not an individual sport. These guys are paid literally MILLIONS of dollars. Get the damn vaccine and help your team out. Kyrie doesn't think like that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1227

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2022, 10:12:27 PM

Kyrie comes off to me as a very selfish person. The Nets likely would have had a better seed in the playoffs and more wins in the regular season had Kyrie not been a bitch and got vaccinated. He missed half the damn season being selfish. We won't hear the Durant wants him traded, but i'll bet he has voiced his opinion behind closed doors.

Basketball is a TEAM sport, not an individual sport. These guys are paid literally MILLIONS of dollars. Get the damn vaccine and help your team out. Kyrie doesn't think like that.

Kyrie is so talented player but he is so self centered person, he want always to be the alpha in the team and this is totally bad because this is where the toxicity also how the chemistry broken in some team. That's why he became a problem on every team where he goes and if he just  follow what the team flows also what require him to do to for sure he can give more best performance which can really contribute for them team to win. They have best talents in Nets but the problem is team chemistry and kyrie need to lower down his pride to get more better result and became a team player.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:24:23 PM

Kyrie is so talented player but he is so self centered person, he want always to be the alpha in the team and this is totally bad because this is where the toxicity also how the chemistry broken in some team. That's why he became a problem on every team where he goes and if he just  follow what the team flows also what require him to do to for sure he can give more best performance which can really contribute for them team to win. They have best talents in Nets but the problem is team chemistry and kyrie need to lower down his pride to get more better result and became a team player.

Yes you are all right kyrie Irving is one of the best player in the NBA which is he can contribute to the team he can scored a lot and that's a big advantage for him but as you said looking for his attitude which its a big impact for an player if the good attitude is not in him them the player will not long last to one team and that's really happen to him in boston celtics kyrie plays is okay but the time he shouted smart thats big impact and the decision for trade is okay as we saw boston did okay without kyrie almost they get the championship.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 [2437] 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: