Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 3454 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 885218 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 01:19:24 PM

Look at how famous celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton they let go... 
Yes, I've seen all their videos,  Grin... actually it's not a big deal, having sex video is not a crime and they are living in US where people are not conservative, I mean it does happen before and it could happen now, believe me, he will not be judge here, in fact he will become more famous LOL. .
As long as he can still play like a star, he will gain fans in the NBA, but like some people here, I'd also be interested seeing this but I will not make an effort.

Or girls are going to be interested on his dick, LOL.

Or course, it will be embarrassing, but I don't that people will going to remember it. If Jamal continue to play good throughout his career, then everyone can forgot about it. But the news is somewhat a relief from all the covid-19 hysteria,  Grin.
The news gives some break from covid-19, diversions to think on the other side and not just all the problem where the lockdown is hardly being implemented. In somehow, we able to get something relieving in terms of reading those comments and post from people who able to catch up.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 03:03:09 PM

If they somehow manage to get a charity match going on, why can't they make a real game as well? The only way we can be sure about everyone being safe is everyone staying home, there is no way that a charity game could ever be safe.

I understand that we are talking about billions lost in revenue but we can't just make sure everyone keeps the hype up. Just stay at home, no regular season, no big3, no charity, there should be NOTHING, this is a serious thing and we should definitely have nobody outside, just the vital sectors that will keep people alive and well, that's it, if you are not doing something very vital for the world, stay at home. I hope they are not serious about the charity game and they will take a look at other options on when they can comeback and stay home until that moment.

Staying at home will be the best thing they can do because if those men become sick, there are some possibilities that if they healed, they won't play the same game again. because if it reached the lungs, it will affect most of the organs out there and might cut some stamina of the players. that would make them only play fewer minutes if they survive the infection. that's why staying at home is the good thing they can do right now and wait for this pandemic to end.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 03:37:09 PM

The lady is the one who is embarrassed with it that is why she want the video deleted.
No Jamal face in it but it came from his IG so that's his dick.  Grin

Gawd damn.

The video can be seen on Harper Hempel newly created twitter account, a freaking cold-blooded santanas uploaded it in the comment section into her tweet that asking the video to be deleted.

I'm dying reading all of the comments there. Cheesy

It will come and go. But Jamal did cum.  Grin
This is just like another Paris Hilton sex tape and it will be forgotten.
The only problem now is people are at their homes including kids who are using internet like 24/7.
We don't want them seeing that.

I have two nieces who really love the Denver Nuggets team specially Jamal.
Just imagine that. They are both girls who loved Jamal when they saw me watching NBA in local channel and they are now following him in facebook.
I don't want them seeing that anywhere.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:19:02 PM

I do not want to sound like a totall a--hole but I think you are right about people forgetting serious stuff, Kobe was my favorite player ever, I really adored him, I went to school all sleep because of him how many times, and he won 5 rings, he won a gold medal, he won an OSCAR which is seriously weird when you think about it, and he raped someone.

I know I know, that is something really horrible to bring up after someones death, I think he had consent but that is not the point, people forgot about it, was there talks about his rape case during his Oscar days? 15 years later? Sure there was, did it stopped all the great buzz around him? No he didn't. Did people talked about it during his final year? Yeah they did, but it didn't stopped his amazing last season and most watched game of the year with his final 60 points.

So, basically just a blowjob video will do nothing to Murray as long as he keeps going on like he does, he is not a Kobe but also he just shared something private and that's it.

Captain Corporate

Activity: 2016
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 07:19:55 PM

Everyone kept saying that I might have been overreacting by saying that Gobert should be getting some consequences for what he did and I do not get it. I can understand getting corona, thousands even hundreds of thousands of people got it, you may not know if you have it or not, that is totally understandable, however this dude MOCKED corona in face of everything, he literally MOCKED corona, that can't go unpunished without anything, it doesn't have to be a visible punishment but I hope he never gets love from NBA again. Thousands of people die every single day, they DIE, and this dude mocked it.

I am sorry but I can't be as forgiven as you, think about if any of your family members got corona and how would you feel seeing an NBA player just mock the sickness that might kill your family member. At least you would try to understand what people might feeling. The whole Italy nation is basically a huge ghost town right now all because of corona, and this dude acted like it is nothing. There are wrong moves and there are wrong moves, you can say something wrong and apologize later, but when you do something that might literally kill someone, thats involuntery manslaughter, maybe he didn't infected anyone that died but that was a serious risk that he took while mocking the virus.

So think again when you think I am reacting to harshly, we need a harsh response to what he did so that nobody ever does it again. If it goes unpunished, we don't know where the world is going with these type of people and what anyone can do next time around when something serious happens.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:43:20 PM

Rudy Gobert gives the community a latest update on his status:

Just to give you guys an update, loss of smell and taste is definitely one of the symptoms, haven’t been able to smell anything for the last 4 days. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

https://twitter.com/rudygobert27/status/1241811796891066368

Haven't heard or read yet that people with Covic-19 lose the ability to smell and taste. Improving or just leading into another case?

Ohh man. I'd tried to do searching a bit in the internet and good gracious no videos of their has been uploaded yet, even to any of phornograpic websites. Cheesy

That's what I Iike in other countries where people don't easily judge others in just doing one mistake. Here in my country, opposite.

Here's a bit of preview:

https://twitter.com/animatedclayy/status/1241704674811576322

I will delete the link in few hours lol.

EDIT: ok so you already saw it too on the comment section lol
Reid

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:19:12 AM

Just to give you guys an update, loss of smell and taste is definitely one of the symptoms, haven’t been able to smell anything for the last 4 days. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

That's new. For me though. I don't know if doctors also consider this as a symptom.
But here is the thing.
If you cannot smell and taste then it could be leading to a cold which is not good.
When you have Covid-19, you are suppose to not have any sickness because that might be the way of the virus to kill you.

When Donovan was being interviewed last week he just keeps on drinking water. Gobert might want to do the same thing.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:33:45 AM

That's new. For me though. I don't know if doctors also consider this as a symptom.
But here is the thing.
If you cannot smell and taste then it could be leading to a cold which is not good.
When you have Covid-19, you are suppose to not have any sickness because that might be the way of the virus to kill you.

When Donovan was being interviewed last week he just keeps on drinking water. Gobert might want to do the same thing.

We haven't heard of Donovan update on his status now, I believe it will take days before they'll experience the symptoms and if I am not mistaken, it was Gobert who was infected first then he pass it on to Donavan, so Gobert's experience is quite on a serious stage now, but I am optimistic he will be cured in no time.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 04:56:35 AM

It will come and go. But Jamal did cum.  Grin
The only problem now is people are at their homes including kids who are using internet like 24/7.

Just imagine that. They are both girls who loved Jamal when they saw me watching NBA in local channel and they are now following him in facebook.

The best way not to them see the sex tape is to avoid using internet or advice them not to follow any news of Jamal either. In which I don't think is quite possible this days. I always forbid my kids not to use gadgets as I know how nothing will help them much because they'll just be going around in social media. Hate to say the reality but it seems majority of the kids now a days uses internet in no good.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:03:02 AM

It will come and go. But Jamal did cum.  Grin

The best way not to them see the sex tape is to avoid using internet or advice them not to follow any news of Jamal either. In which I don't think is quite possible this days. I always forbid my kids not to use gadgets as I know how nothing will help them much because they'll just be going around in social media. Hate to say the reality but it seems majority of the kids now a days uses internet in no good.

You can't stop them from using, internet has become a necessity nowadays, it will make people smarter as they can get instant information they like, as a father, you just have to ensure that you guide your kids, educate them on how to properly use the internet, and not preventing them from using it, just saying.

BTW, I can't find the scandal online, maybe it was already deleted and that's good.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
asu
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:28:58 AM

You can't stop them from using, internet has become a necessity nowadays, it will make people smarter as they can get instant information they like, as a father, you just have to ensure that you guide your kids, educate them on how to properly use the internet, and not preventing them from using it, just saying.

I got the point, appreciate it.

Just a badly worded part on me, should be: I'm forbidding them not to use gadgets if they're just be going around in social media. I know the beauty of internet (this i were I mostly learned all my skills), we can learn everything here in we're using it in a deeply manner. And I don't want them not to see that.

BTW, I can't find the scandal online, maybe it was already deleted and that's good.
Yeah, even the lady newly created twitter account has been now deleted. But were on the internet so it's just out there, probably.

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Ziskinberg

Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 08:06:44 AM

I don't want to talk about the sex scandal anymore as this thread might become a scandal discussion for Murray.

Let's go to the other latest news about the NBA.
This article is quite interesting : https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2882528-how-the-nba-could-resume-amid-coronavirus-shutdown

NBA is looking for the best possible solution to resume the NBA season, that is playing without the fans, which I think the only solution if they want to resume.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Reid

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:34:15 AM

I got the point, appreciate it.

Just a badly worded part on me, should be: I'm forbidding them not to use gadgets if they're just be going around in social media. I know the beauty of internet (this i were I mostly learned all my skills), we can learn everything here in we're using it in a deeply manner. And I don't want them not to see that.

Yeah, but they will tantrums afterwards.
Envy with other kids that they don't have their phones.
And now even the television is a non stop internet browser.  Grin
Kids. Whew!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-rumors-players-owners-want-023255291.html
August or September it doesn't matter.
They want to crown a team this year.
Well then, they could just start the next season a little late for players to have their rest.
Actually, they are having the rest now so they could start it again after the Finals.  Grin
blockman

Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:45:57 AM

WTH, I missed the discussions about the scandal  Grin btw let's go back to the possible return of the league.
And where can we see the confirmed cases of COVID19 for NBA players?

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 11:15:08 AM

WTH, I missed the discussions about the scandal  Grin btw let's go back to the possible return of the league.

It's not that interesting though. People all around are so much focused on NBA and when it will be back so I think the news is gonna fade away very soon.

And where can we see the confirmed cases of COVID19 for NBA players?

Here is the link where you can find Nba players found with virus and timeline: https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/coronavirus-kevin-durant-marcus-smart-rudy-gobert-among-nba-players-who-have-been-infected-with-covid-19/amp/

There are still lot of players who are found with the virus but teams haven't announced the names yet.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:23:07 AM

There are still lot of players who are found with the virus but teams haven't announced the names yet.

That's correct, there was a news that 2 Lakers players were positive with Covid.
Hopefully the NBA will be able to find a good solution to resume if they think of doing so, at least it would give us some kind of entertainment while staying at home.

COVID-19 is very serious and since we are all aware of about how serious it is, sure the players will be able to do the right action to prevent themselves from getting infected. And there should be a test going in and going out in the building, this is for everyone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Natalim

Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:53:07 AM

And there should be a test going in and going out in the building, this is for everyone.

Definitely more strict measures will be employed, one player positive in corona virus might again be the reason on why the season will be suspended.
This needs to be carefully plan as the organization are dealing with life here, yes, I call it lift since this virus is very serious, they could die from this when infected.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:58:44 AM

And there should be a test going in and going out in the building, this is for everyone.

Definitely more strict measures will be employed, one player positive in corona virus might again be the reason on why the season will be suspended.
This needs to be carefully plan as the organization are dealing with life here, yes, I call it lift since this virus is very serious, they could die from this when infected.
Indeed, it is critical to do pre-emptive measures to ensure the safety of the players and also the people that would want to watch the match in person. I think, it is the right thing to cancel the matches because, it only takes one infected to spread the virus to all the people that are present in the event.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
asu
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:21:24 PM

I think this one worth sharing here.

US drugmaker says has identified antibodies to treat coronavirus

Drug developer Moderna Inc, which dosed its first patient with its experimental vaccine on Monday, has made the most headway among companies engaged in coronavirus vaccine development efforts.

"Regeneron is arguably the most efficient antibody developer in the biopharma industry and should deserve a higher valuation for its strong innovation capability," SVB Leerink analyst Geoffrey Porges said.

I hope the the vaccine would have a good outcome, so everything can go back to normal and so be NBA too would go start to where it stop.

What are your thoughts about it, especially to those who lived in the US?

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:46:59 PM

I was waiting for the 2 lakers players who test positive for the Covid-19 but until now they didn't announce the names yet. I saw some posts on Facebook the other day and the other player's results are pending. the other teams have not yet announce the result of their players. I wonder what's going to the association not announcing the names of the players who are positive in Covid-19.
Pages: « 1 ... 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 3454 »
  Print  

Jump to: