Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 [2205] 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 ... 3458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 885852 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 09:23:27 AM

There's also some rumors that the management wants to fire Frank Vogel this season as they aren't happy by the results of the team.
I'll be glad to see that happen, the Lakers are struggling a lot and they will not make it to the playoffs if they cannot win especially at home. I think that's enough, in this game, we've seen it's not only the players who had the problem but most especially the coach decision making was wrong. Lakers already at number 8 now, how many games they need to lose before the management will make a decision to look for other coach?

I wonder if they had any other coaches available or somehow spotted some new prospects that could've help the team. They're placed at the 8th spot in the WCF and they could be placed at the 9th spot if they lost again in their next game against the Magic. Sure their offense is quite good but I don't know what Frank Vogel's thinking that he won't give Dwight Howard the minutes needed as they need another big man but I bet he knows that their defense isn't that good enough to block incoming attacks.

I'm not gonna be surprised If Vogel will be fired in the next couple of game losses. He even benched Westbrook in the crucial 4th quarter versus the Pacers tonight. Because he thinks the other guys that brought a Laker win versus the Jazz last night could still pull it tonight.
The Pacers were them with rebounds because the Lakers are playing undersized since AD got injured.
I also think Vogel should give Dwight enough minutes to help the team and get him to the rhythm.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 10:00:26 AM

I'm not gonna be surprised If Vogel will be fired in the next couple of game losses. He even benched Westbrook in the crucial 4th quarter versus the Pacers tonight. Because he thinks the other guys that brought a Laker win versus the Jazz last night could still pull it tonight.
Of course, you can't blame him because Westbrook has been inconsistent, he is experimenting, and this game the result was not good. Also, I would not be surprise if he gets fired, at this stage, there should be no more experimentation, they should also achieve some consistency.

The Pacers were them with rebounds because the Lakers are playing undersized since AD got injured.
I also think Vogel should give Dwight enough minutes to help the team and get him to the rhythm.
I read a lot of suggestions about that, but it's the coach's decision, we can't change that.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 10:44:45 AM

There's also some rumors that the management wants to fire Frank Vogel this season as they aren't happy by the results of the team.
I'll be glad to see that happen, the Lakers are struggling a lot and they will not make it to the playoffs if they cannot win especially at home. I think that's enough, in this game, we've seen it's not only the players who had the problem but most especially the coach decision making was wrong. Lakers already at number 8 now, how many games they need to lose before the management will make a decision to look for other coach?

I wonder if they had any other coaches available or somehow spotted some new prospects that could've help the team. They're placed at the 8th spot in the WCF and they could be placed at the 9th spot if they lost again in their next game against the Magic. Sure their offense is quite good but I don't know what Frank Vogel's thinking that he won't give Dwight Howard the minutes needed as they need another big man but I bet he knows that their defense isn't that good enough to block incoming attacks.

It might happen though, I read from articles that Vogel is being treated on a game to game basis. So against the Jazz, he got lucky and escape with a win.

But not against a tough team in the Pacers, heck they even had a good lead but was not able to sustain it because Pacers are hitting their outside shots. So maybe another lost by them will mean that Vogel's stint as a Lakers coach is over.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 11:07:35 AM

It might happen though, I read from articles that Vogel is being treated on a game to game basis. So against the Jazz, he got lucky and escape with a win.

But not against a tough team in the Pacers, heck they even had a good lead but was not able to sustain it because Pacers are hitting their outside shots. So maybe another lost by them will mean that Vogel's stint as a Lakers coach is over.

Pacers are not a tough them, this team is also struggling. They beat the Jazz but they could not beat the Pacers, boy, they have a problem and they can only fix that if someone will move out from the team, either a player or a coach.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 11:28:48 AM

Pacers are not a tough them, this team is also struggling. They beat the Jazz but they could not beat the Pacers, boy, they have a problem and they can only fix that if someone will move out from the team, either a player or a coach.

They need to figure that one out, either player/s or coach.

This team might have an internal problem. The system is not really working well for all of them, separating from one another
may help and make them more competitive.

Just waiting for any further announcement if there's something that will happen before the trade deadline takes place, might
have a big step for this franchise..
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 11:31:29 AM

They need to figure that one out, either player/s or coach.

This team might have an internal problem. The system is not really working well for all of them, separating from one another
may help and make them more competitive.

Just waiting for any further announcement if there's something that will happen before the trade deadline takes place, might
have a big step for this franchise..

I think they will not wait for the Lakers to rank at number 10 before they will make a decision. If I'm not mistaken, the coach can be replaced and Westbrook can be traded as well. I see that these two persons are probably the problem fo the L.A. Lakers now.
Shamm

Activity: 1120
Merit: 346

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 11:51:28 AM

I have doubts in this team why does they can not win in their game I don't know what's happening here but As I observe and my calculation the main problem there is their coach cause the players follows the plays given by their coach. Must be better if they are going to change their coaching staff in order to win. What they satated above there are many coaches right their have a good experience to help the team win.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1688

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 11:57:18 AM

I really wonder until when Lebron will have to carry the team. He tried to do it again against Pacers this time but they lost the game by 111-104. Lakers have been in a very bad form recently. They were able to win only once in their last five games. And this form affects their position in the conference standings too. If they don't start collecting themselves, they might be under the risk of not being able to qualify for the playoff round. And this really wouldn't make Lebron happy at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 12:51:50 PM

I really wonder until when Lebron will have to carry the team. He tried to do it again against Pacers this time but they lost the game by 111-104. Lakers have been in a very bad form recently. They were able to win only once in their last five games. And this form affects their position in the conference standings too. If they don't start collecting themselves, they might be under the risk of not being able to qualify for the playoff round. And this really wouldn't make Lebron happy at all.

Not recent though, we have been seeing how bad the team is, even at the pre-regular season. But others give it a pass for the Lakers since it's just pre-regular games. But since we are more than halfway of the regular seasons and they are below .500 mark and in the bottom half of the playoff draw, it's obvious that they are really in a bad form.

Of course he will always try every game to bring a win for the Lakers, but the others will have to step up and help him. AD has been missing though, so that a big void to fill in. But at least veterans like Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony should help Lebron and be consistent.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 01:29:56 PM

Not recent though, we have been seeing how bad the team is, even at the pre-regular season. But others give it a pass for the Lakers since it's just pre-regular games. But since we are more than halfway of the regular seasons and they are below .500 mark and in the bottom half of the playoff draw, it's obvious that they are really in a bad form.

Of course he will always try every game to bring a win for the Lakers, but the others will have to step up and help him. AD has been missing though, so that a big void to fill in. But at least veterans like Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony should help Lebron and be consistent.

What's important now is they will have an impressive end of the regular season, however, without Davis that would unlikely happen. I hope Davis will return soon as the team is badly needing him, and as per rumors, he will be playing soon.

Lakers are reportedly optimistic Anthony Davis can return during upcoming road trip

Anthony Davis’ long-awaited return is in the offing for the Lakers following head coach Frank Vogel revealing that he has been cleared for on-court activity after Monday’s win over the Jazz. And while there is not an exact date set for his return yet, initial reports seem to indicate it could be in the coming days and games.

Per Dan Woike and Broderick Turner of the LA Times, Davis’ return could come during the upcoming road trip for the Lakers, a six-game stint away from The Crypt that begins on Friday, Jan. 21 in Orlando and lasts until Sunday, Jan. 30 in Atlanta:

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3052

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 01:55:04 PM

Good for the Chicago Bulls to get back on track and they finally ended their 4th losing streak which is really bad because they were the Eastern Conference favorite team nowadays. The Cavaliers, on the other hand, are not an easy team to beat since they are also inside the playoff tree this year. The Bull's next opponent will be the Bucks and yet again we will see another possible match-up in the NBA playoffs.

It was nice to see the Bulls get back on track, but I’m not too concerned about those couple of losses. They were first missing some of their best players/starters (3 of 5 starters at one point).  So while it was a bit of a rough patch, I don’t think it cost them too much. Also the eastern conference favorite is certainly the Nets. Unfortunately I don’t think anyones going to beat them if they have Kyrie and stay healthy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 03:20:31 PM

It was nice to see the Bulls get back on track, but I’m not too concerned about those couple of losses. They were first missing some of their best players/starters (3 of 5 starters at one point).  So while it was a bit of a rough patch, I don’t think it cost them too much. Also the eastern conference favorite is certainly the Nets. Unfortunately I don’t think anyones going to beat them if they have Kyrie and stay healthy.

Obviously, most of us are in the same boat that the Bulls cannot beat the Nets, but despite the Nets are the favorites in the East, I would still bet on the Milwaukee Bucks to be the ECF champion and the NBA champion as well, I'm seeing a back to back championship and Giannis will have another finals MVP trophy.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 05:35:17 PM

They are inconsistent. I think that's the right word for it. That's why betting for this team is a huge risk to take.
Trevor Ariza is not the same guy anymore when he can run and put big numbers in his defensive stats. I can still remember him back when he was with Kobe at the same team, 6 steals in one game.
Also Russell Westbrook, this might be the worst year of his career. They had the pieces but was unable to maximize them especially Dwight Howard.
What they did might just be a bad combination of veterans, it would be better to roll the dice before the trading deadline comes.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1407

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 07:55:40 PM

They are inconsistent. I think that's the right word for it. That's why betting for this team is a huge risk to take.
Trevor Ariza is not the same guy anymore when he can run and put big numbers in his defensive stats. I can still remember him back when he was with Kobe at the same team, 6 steals in one game.
Also Russell Westbrook, this might be the worst year of his career. They had the pieces but was unable to maximize them especially Dwight Howard.
What they did might just be a bad combination of veterans, it would be better to roll the dice before the trading deadline comes.

Not only Trevor but almost the entire team.  They have a bunch of names that are all half of what they used to be.  And u fortunately young and hungry usually wins out against old and used to be great.  It's not gonna be lebron that carry the team, the only thing to save this team is to have AD carry the squad.  When he comes back and plays they need to run the offense through him every time down the court.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
püsür

Activity: 1274
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 07:58:42 PM

Well, Lakers will play Orlando Magic this friday, they might bounce back against possibly the worst team in the league right now and find their rhythm. But of course, with the current team situation and for example how bad Russell Westbrook is right now, it is quite hard to say that.

On another note, Joel Embid was a beast last night. He was crazy good and just carried his team to the victory. With performances like this, it is so hard to make a bet. They were trailing 57-47 at the half time but they managed to get the win with a strong play. It was a very good night for 76ers.
emrecemsan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 08:00:38 PM

I think that the game of the night was definitely Bucks - Grizzlies. We watched two solid teams of the season clash last night. And the winner at the end was Bucks with a result like 126-114 in a home game. Ja Morant is such a beast that he showed an amazing performance even though they lost the game. He got 33 pts, 8 reb and 14 ast which was a nice double-double. He is called as "the new Derrick Rose" by some people. But I think that Morant's potential is bigger than Rose's best time ever. Ja Morant can be a great superstar in the future.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 09:42:08 PM

Either they need to have a good trade, or they just need to fire Vogel. I know that he won them a championship and that is why he had some credit but after last season being so bad and this season going so bad, I do not think that he should be kept forever.

Yes, he won a championship, does that mean he should stay here for 30+ years? Obviously if he keeps going eventually he would be fired, isn't this enough time to realize he is not enough? I am not even joking, Lebron as a Player/Coach would be better. He is already calling his own shots, and I do not think that he would be worse than most of the coaches in the NBA, would be very difficult to handle both at the same time but if anyone can, then he can.

Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 10:40:15 PM

I would still bet on the Milwaukee Bucks to be the ECF champion and the NBA champion as well, I'm seeing a back to back championship and Giannis will have another finals MVP trophy.
That's a really bold statement but goodluck with your bets during the playoffs. This is probably the toughest Eastern Conference with all teams in the top 8 above 0.5. Any of the current top 4 teams could take it.

I think that the game of the night was definitely Bucks - Grizzlies.
Good game but credit to the other games as well since there were a also lot of close matches that time.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 11:30:02 PM

So maybe another lost by them will mean that Vogel's stint as a Lakers coach is over.

Not seeing that for now. The Lakers management is in full support of Vogel. For example, on that last game, during the last few minutes where Vogel decided to sit Westbrook, it was supported by the Lakers management, and see nothing wrong with that. It means, they trust Vogel's judgment.

But yes, we don't how long. The problem with the Lakers is the whole of them.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 11:58:45 PM

Because Lakers are inconsistent.

There are times they are good. Sometimes not. And the cycle just repeats.

It's just that this team is a hot topic which should be not. Whenever they win, no critics even some players are playing the worst. Whenever they lose, a big criticism they always received.

We should not even focus on this team whenever they losing. If they lose, we should praised and congratulate their opponent rather than focus on Lakers.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 [2205] 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 ... 3458 »
  Print  

Jump to: