News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 [2613] 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878841 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 08:47:52 AM

What a game between Orlando Magic and Detroit Pistons and it's really good to see these rookies putting up huge numbers in their NBA debut.
Banchero puts up 27 pts. played some good defense. But Bogdanovic and the 2 rookies Ivey(19pts) and Duren (14pts & 11reb) and the whole Pistons squad are just too much for them.
I wanna see the Pistons in the playoffs picture again.

Orlando Magic started strong but Detroit Pistons came back stronger. I avoided betting for Detroit whom I thought of earlier as the New York Knicks. Maybe it was a good call then but I think Detroit lost the spreads here.

Anyways, I am starting this new season with a 0-2 start. Could've been 0-3 if I included Miami Heat. A good start for the new twin towers in the NBA although not that great. I lost my -10.5 because I thought it was going to become a blowout. KAT and Edwards seemed a bit lost while it was Gobert and D'Angelo running the offense. Another disaster was when the Denver Nuggets got clobbered by the supposed rebuilding team Utah Jazz. Utah Jazz seems to have a decent line-up with no superstar.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 09:28:43 AM

What a game between Orlando Magic and Detroit Pistons and it's really good to see these rookies putting up huge numbers in their NBA debut.
Banchero puts up 27 pts. played some good defense. But Bogdanovic and the 2 rookies Ivey(19pts) and Duren (14pts & 11reb) and the whole Pistons squad are just too much for them.

Orlando Magic started strong but Detroit Pistons came back stronger. I avoided betting for Detroit whom I thought of earlier as the New York Knicks. Maybe it was a good call then but I think Detroit lost the spreads here.

Anyways, I am starting this new season with a 0-2 start. Could've been 0-3 if I included Miami Heat. A good start for the new twin towers in the NBA although not that great. I lost my -10.5 because I thought it was going to become a blowout. KAT and Edwards seemed a bit lost while it was Gobert and D'Angelo running the offense. Another disaster was when the Denver Nuggets got clobbered by the supposed rebuilding team Utah Jazz. Utah Jazz seems to have a decent line-up with no superstar.

I was shocked with the outcome of that game, Jazz vs Denver. Thinking that Denver was rallying in the last quarter as
Jokic and Murray are both doing the damage, taking over in trying to close the game. 

but it was the three-point shots that really gives the Jazz that win, no known stars for now but the type of chemistries that they are showing seems that the rebuilding can still let them to move to the next round, too early to say but if they will keep doing that same type of game then the chance is good for this new form squad.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 09:54:01 AM

I was shocked with the outcome of that game, Jazz vs Denver. Thinking that Denver was rallying in the last quarter as
Jokic and Murray are both doing the damage, taking over in trying to close the game. 

but it was the three-point shots that really gives the Jazz that win, no known stars for now but the type of chemistries that they are showing seems that the rebuilding can still let them to move to the next round, too early to say but if they will keep doing that same type of game then the chance is good for this new form squad.

Many doesn't expect the result on that game since many really thought that this game will be taken by Nuggets but Jazz show up that even though they enter on a hard rebuilding they can still kick up and bring problems to their opponents. This is also show that somehow they don't need superstars to win their matches because if they continue to dominate and have good trust to each other which can create good chemistry they have chance to advance on next round.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 10:11:47 AM

This is really amazing and they have time to shine in the team because they are the only rookie stars there considering their amazing talents, they are expected to show us more of this great performance. They are doing great in their debut and since the expected rookie star is injured, this is their time to steal the show and do everything to push their team to reach the playoffs. There is no good opportunity such as this one, they should really take advantage of it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
malcovi2

Activity: 1238
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 10:29:14 AM

Mavericks blowing a huge lead and then Luka really needs to learn on how to control himself, I guess he wants to break his record of technical last season.

Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 11:23:34 AM

I think that Damion Lee was the secret hero of the Suns - Mavericks game despite having only 11 points. Because he played a big role in the win by his contributions to his team in the last moments. He scored important points and his defending Luka Doncic in the last seconds was also important.

As for Luka Doncic I think that he was the most performed player of the game (35 pts, 9 reb and 6 ast). If he was able to score the buzzer-beater in the last seconds it was going to be enough for the win. But the shot fell short there I'm afraid. Mavericks nearly doubled the number of 3-pointers Suns had in this game but Suns still managed to get the win by 107-105. Booker's performance (28 pts, 4 reb, 9 ast) had a big impact on this victory of course.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 11:36:43 AM

I think that Damion Lee was the secret hero of the Suns - Mavericks game despite having only 11 points. Because he played a big role in the win by his contributions to his team in the last moments. He scored important points and his defending Luka Doncic in the last seconds was also important.

He was huge in that game but defensively he cannot stop Luka, let's not overreact though, it's just only one game, he had some big contributions but we are looking for some consistency here, I just like how his teammates trusted him, he should be happy to with his new team now.

Dallas up by 21 points I guess, they gave up that big win, typical Dallas, still hasn't change.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 11:58:00 AM

He was huge in that game but defensively he cannot stop Luka, let's not overreact though, it's just only one game, he had some big contributions but we are looking for some consistency here, I just like how his teammates trusted him, he should be happy to with his new team now.

Dallas up by 21 points I guess, they gave up that big win, typical Dallas, still hasn't change.

It was a good debut for Lee, he was given decent minutes to play and he really contributed well on his offense,

rotation wise Suns brings everyone on the floor so for Lee having that exposure and the trust from both coaches and his
teammates will add confidence to this former warrior bench player. If he can earn that kind of trust, we might see more
coming from him, talent wise, he really got something to show up.

First half run by the Mavs almost perfectly being executed, but the 2nd half rally of Phoenix snatches the win.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 12:21:45 PM

First half run by the Mavs almost perfectly being executed, but the 2nd half rally of Phoenix snatches the win.

They gave up their big lead, that's why they'll never be a championship team. Mavs are still relying so much on Luka, this team is fun to watch but this season I think will still be dominated by the Warriors. Nice pick up on Damian Lee, he was huge in that game, that unbelievable winning shot was pretty impressive, I bet he cannot do it again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 12:35:36 PM

As for Luka Doncic I think that he was the most performed player of the game (35 pts, 9 reb and 6 ast). If he was able to score the buzzer-beater in the last seconds it was going to be enough for the win. But the shot fell short there I'm afraid. Mavericks nearly doubled the number of 3-pointers Suns had in this game but Suns still managed to get the win by 107-105. Booker's performance (28 pts, 4 reb, 9 ast) had a big impact on this victory of course.

Luka is one of the best players in the NBA, I think his performance throughout the game was quite good. He scored 35 points and had 9 rebounds, a game-winning performance alone.
But I think he couldn't use the last ball correctly. With only 5 seconds left, they could have played an inward game rather than opting for a fairly far shot, or he could have tried a closer 3-pointer. He trusted himself, but as a result of this trust, they could not win the match

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 12:43:05 PM

Luka is one of the best players in the NBA, I think his performance throughout the game was quite good. He scored 35 points and had 9 rebounds, a game-winning performance alone.
But I think he couldn't use the last ball correctly. With only 5 seconds left, they could have played an inward game rather than opting for a fairly far shot, or he could have tried a closer 3-pointer. He trusted himself, but as a result of this trust, they could not win the match

Or they should make a time out to make the right execution, Luka's 3-point shooting is very accurate, that's why he opted for that 3-point shot that settles for 2 points to tie the game. But looking at that shoot, it's not a high percentage shot that's why we criticize him, but it's just one game, they'll bounce back for sure.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:06:55 PM

Or they should make a time out to make the right execution, Luka's 3-point shooting is very accurate, that's why he opted for that 3-point shot that settles for 2 points to tie the game. But looking at that shoot, it's not a high percentage shot that's why we criticize him, but it's just one game, they'll bounce back for sure.

The game is over, if they want to make an adjustment, they should do it next time. I thought that Dallas would really win the game because CP3 wasn't even contributing a decent number in that game, but the teamwork of the Suns did kill the momentum of the Dallas as they were a more aggressive in the 4th quarter.

Lee was the Hero in that game, he deserve to be the best player.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:13:55 PM

Luka seemed pretty pissed after missing what could have been a game winner. He was calling for a screen and his teammates ignored him and left him on an island to shoot a near half court shot.
He could've gone near with a deuce and taken it to overtime if only someone helped him out. They made it an isolation play which is not the best play for an expiring time.

Denver Nuggets Nikola Jokic losing composure again. Someone should talk to that guy as whenever his team is on the brink of losing, he is too frustrated and takes out the rage on their opponents instead of his teammates.
The biggest talk today is Paolo Banchero. With a debut in high energy, he is everywhere. From a chase-down block to a high-flying dunk in front of Joseph.
27/9/5 + 2 blocks. They lost but damn that was some performance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:27:23 PM

Well , I've just realized NBA season has began but I'm glad you guys kept this thread on top so thank you for this.

I've also saw that Bulls started their season in style and won against Heat on their home court so that's makes me happy as a Bulls fan.

Pelicans ready for a deep run this season ? I hope so...because the hype around this team floats in the air for some years now and we haven't saw anything great from them so far.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:33:24 PM

Pelicans ready for a deep run this season ? I hope so...because the hype around this team floats in the air for some years now and we haven't saw anything great from them so far.

They are more confident now, you can tell with the way they played, they didn't get intimated by the Nets although that team was a good team having Durant and Irving. With a healthy Zion, I think they will be a tough team to crack as they can attack inside and they have the height to grab that offensive rebounds if they'll miss. Just imagine, Zion using his body to get inside and they also have a Ingram who is a great perimeter shooter.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:42:17 PM

It certainly is, in fact, his choice was not wrong. It is very normal for such a player to shoot 3-pointers at the end of the match, no one is angry with Luka for that. But I think it would have been more accurate if he had used a closer shot. Had they taken a break, they could have drawn a better set.
Only the first game has been left yet, I'm sure they can play better in the next matches Smiley

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:45:00 PM

The game is over, if they want to make an adjustment, they should do it next time. I thought that Dallas would really win the game because CP3 wasn't even contributing a decent number in that game, but the teamwork of the Suns did kill the momentum of the Dallas as they were a more aggressive in the 4th quarter.

Yes, I understand, it's just that I want to express my opinion regarding the decision he made in that game. I'm not sure if they still have a timeout but if they still have, I think he should trust the coaching staff to design a better play for the team, and not take the game into his own hands.

Lee was the Hero in that game, he deserve to be the best player.

He was, and he owe that to the Warriors as he won a championship and the kind of training the Warriors have are very effective because they make their players better.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:47:51 PM

They are more confident now, you can tell with the way they played, they didn't get intimated by the Nets although that team was a good team having Durant and Irving. With a healthy Zion, I think they will be a tough team to crack as they can attack inside and they have the height to grab that offensive rebounds if they'll miss. Just imagine, Zion using his body to get inside and they also have a Ingram who is a great perimeter shooter.

Both are good in terms of creating space and make a good basket,

the first game shows a good run with the help of these two offensives players and CJ who also adding the damage.

Like what you mentioned, they are not being intimidated as they continue to take the basket and not to allow the defense to break
their run, from the way they are playing right now, seems that they can go and move to the next round.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 02:31:04 PM

It was a good debut for Lee, he was given decent minutes to play and he really contributed well on his offense,
rotation wise Suns brings everyone on the floor so for Lee having that exposure and the trust from both coaches and his
teammates will add confidence to this former warrior bench player. If he can earn that kind of trust, we might see more
coming from him, talent wise, he really got something to show up.

This 29 year old, Damion Lee, played very well for the Suns in his debut match for the team, I'm very impressed with him. While it is true that only 11 of his points can be found on the statistics board, it is not enough to prove his worth as a player. He has contributed to the team in many more ways. In total, he played for about 20 minutes on the court. It is quite likely that anyone who has watched him play in this game will agree with me that he had a more than decent performance.

I also think that his coordination with the other players on the team is quite efficient. So, the chemistry between the players is going to be positive if he is on the court and able to play well.

When I say "be able to play good", I am really referring to the ability to contribute to the team as a whole. It is not just about scoring more points. In addition, he is the kind of player who can actually provide importance to the team even if he does not score points.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 03:01:12 PM

Pelicans are more than ready to play their best this season. They can do what Memphis Grizzlies did this season. They have a good depth, Larry Nance, Jose Alvarado and Devonte Graham can provide quality minutes from the bench.

Ben Simmons and Kyrie Irving aren't the players they are paid for. They also performed poorly during the pre-season. The chemistry in Brooklyn is far from good. If this continues, Kevin Durant will ask for trade before the All-Stars.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 [2613] 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: