Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 [2649] 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877327 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 06:54:13 AM

It is unbelievable what Bucks players are doing even without Giannis and Kris Middleton at the same time. I mean this team is keep winning games and they are missing their 2 best players. I used to think that Bucks was great thanks to Giannis, and even believed that Giannis alone couldn't do much if Kris didn't help so much with the scoring.

Now.. well I am not so sure, apparently Bucks is already good and Giannis is of course 2 time MVP and having a third MVP season nowadays, but that doesn't mean it’s like Lebron in Cavs and when you take him they sucked type of deal, it is actually good even without their MVP caliber player and that’s an amazing thing.

It was a job well done. But they were against a weak team though. They will visit the San Antonio Spurs tomorrow, another winnable or 50/50 game for them even without Giannis. I will only give them huge credit if they can beat the Atlanta Hawks at Milwaukee this coming Tuesday without Giannis.   

Giannis alone is very difficult to stop. Provide him with 4 players that can shoot anywhere and they are still good. Kris Middleton though is a big factor when it comes to the playoffs where the real game begins.

Without their star players, that will make the team more prepared in a battle, and this win would prove that they are not only good because of Giannis but because they are a team, just like the Jazz, there's no supertar but as a team they are good that's why they keep winning games.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 07:36:21 AM

Do you think  Clarkson and Markkanen and be an all star? or just one of them?
I like how the Jazz are performing this season so far but I would have to say no at this point. This would be the first time that they are the main guys in a team if I'm not mistaken so there's more to prove as far as all-star is concerned.

Lebron will be missing the game against the Kings. Their opponent isn't doing well either but I don't expect them to win without their best player so it's a likely 2-10 standing later hehe. Handicap anyone - Lakers +5.5 or Kings -5.5?

Looking at paper, without Lebron, I guess Kings -5.5 will be an easy bet for us. Lakers is in disarray right now, and they are only good in the first 2 quarters.

While the Kings mentality is very different right now, although they are like 4-6, majority of their loses are close games and less than 10 points if I'm not mistaken. And they didn't get the benefit of the calls. And with that, I will have to go with the Kings in this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 07:58:36 AM

Do you think  Clarkson and Markkanen and be an all star? or just one of them?
I like how the Jazz are performing this season so far but I would have to say no at this point. This would be the first time that they are the main guys in a team if I'm not mistaken so there's more to prove as far as all-star is concerned.

Lebron will be missing the game against the Kings. Their opponent isn't doing well either but I don't expect them to win without their best player so it's a likely 2-10 standing later hehe. Handicap anyone - Lakers +5.5 or Kings -5.5?

Looking at paper, without Lebron, I guess Kings -5.5 will be an easy bet for us. Lakers is in disarray right now, and they are only good in the first 2 quarters.

While the Kings mentality is very different right now, although they are like 4-6, majority of their loses are close games and less than 10 points if I'm not mistaken. And they didn't get the benefit of the calls. And with that, I will have to go with the Kings in this game.

I agree with you and of course, I like that pick, but actually, the betting spread now is now -5.5 but -3.5 only if you will bet on the Sacramento Kings. It's a better spread that -5.5, so this one should be one of my tickets tomorrow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 08:02:34 AM

This is the results for today's game

Washington Wizards VS Dallas Mavericks SCORE 113 - 105 - LOST

I really don't know what happened but the Mavericks losing to the Wizard is really unthinkable and just like the match against the Orlando Magic Luka Doncic is down again with just 22 points, It is really unusual but I guess the Mavericks was on the lead at 1st but Kyle Kuzma just not wading from his goals in turning the tables, and surely the defense on Luka Doncic was really tight so he can not make a great pass or does another lead for the mavericks, but Unexpected that the Mavericks should have won over Magic and the Wizards,

Atlanta Hawks VS Philadelphia 76ers SCORE 104 - 95 - LOST

Well, the 76ers were hanging on until the opportunity hasn't come for them, but maybe James Harden was badly needed in the team, Joel Embiid just didn't cut as a one-man  army after all, but with a double-double performance or 13 rebounds, and 26 points, it was not enough to De'Andre Hunter's 14 points, Clint Capela's double-double of 20 rebounds and 18 points and Trae Young's 26 points, in winning the game,

New Orleans Pelicans VS Portland Trail Blazers SCORE 95 - 106 - WIN

Zion Williamson is really not enough with the tandem of Anfernee Simon's 23 points and Jerami Grant's 27 points in making the Trail Blazers win against the Pelican which is many think that the Pelicans can win this,

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 08:04:20 AM

It is unbelievable what Bucks players are doing even without Giannis and Kris Middleton at the same time. I mean this team is keep winning games and they are missing their 2 best players. I used to think that Bucks was great thanks to Giannis, and even believed that Giannis alone couldn't do much if Kris didn't help so much with the scoring.

Now.. well I am not so sure, apparently Bucks is already good and Giannis is of course 2 time MVP and having a third MVP season nowadays, but that doesn't mean it’s like Lebron in Cavs and when you take him they sucked type of deal, it is actually good even without their MVP caliber player and that’s an amazing thing.

It was a job well done. But they were against a weak team though. They will visit the San Antonio Spurs tomorrow, another winnable or 50/50 game for them even without Giannis. I will only give them huge credit if they can beat the Atlanta Hawks at Milwaukee this coming Tuesday without Giannis.   

Yes, but still the credit is to the Bucks and their coach to be able to adjust and play good defense, Lopez is really playing good as well in replacement of Giannis. I guess that's what you get when you have players playing for so long and even win a championship. It's in their DNA to win games with or without Giannis.

So it's a winnable game for them against the Spurs, not sure though if they can cover that spread, although currently, it's just +/-1.5.

Meaning going to be very close game as per the bookies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 08:56:33 AM

It's because the Bucks are a well-rounded team that's why they are playing great at the start of the season.

They have defenders, they have rim protectors, they have a dominant big like Giannis, an army of elite three-point shooters, they also have good role players. I mean what else do you find with the Bucks right now. Maybe they need Middleton but even without him, they are very good already.

Maybe let's add the fact that they are playing well in their first games because they are up against teams that aren't that great, and some are below 500 as well. Bucks almost got in the NBA Finals last season if only they didn't lose to the Celtics and they are the defending champions at that time. There aren't that many changes in their roster either. They are good as a whole team and will be a title contender this season as well

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 09:16:06 AM

Utah Jazz again with a win. Good job for this young team and their young coach Will Hardy. His player rotation is fine, but it needs some tweaks.
I saw Clarkson one time getting frustrated with Kelly Olynyk because he is not passing the ball while Clarkson is asking for it, and when he did, it's a turnover.
They're doing a good job and their standing is 10-3. They're up against the Wizards on Sunday while against the 76ers on Monday. So, starting today, they'll be having a good rest for the weekend until Sunday and be prepared for two straight games. Kessler did a good job for his entire playing time. These big men of Utah Jazz really are doing well whenever they're being used. This how it should be for the other teams that has big men.
That's good news indeed. I am a little worried about them facing the Wizards though, we just saw them defeat the Dallas Mavericks.
Kyle Kuzma is not someone to mess with anymore unlike when he was in the Lakers.
Worse, they don't even have the unicorn in that game Kristaps Porzingis. They will need all the energy they could get from that long rest before that big game with the Wizards.

It appears like the Atlanta Hawks is on rhythm once again. After a 3-win streak, then defeated by Jazz, but now they got a win again versus the 76ers.
Their big challenge to start a win streak again will be Bucks and Celtics.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 09:40:01 AM

Utah Jazz again with a win. Good job for this young team and their young coach Will Hardy. His player rotation is fine, but it needs some tweaks.
I saw Clarkson one time getting frustrated with Kelly Olynyk because he is not passing the ball while Clarkson is asking for it, and when he did, it's a turnover.
They're doing a good job and their standing is 10-3. They're up against the Wizards on Sunday while against the 76ers on Monday. So, starting today, they'll be having a good rest for the weekend until Sunday and be prepared for two straight games. Kessler did a good job for his entire playing time. These big men of Utah Jazz really are doing well whenever they're being used. This how it should be for the other teams that has big men.
That's good news indeed. I am a little worried about them facing the Wizards though, we just saw them defeat the Dallas Mavericks.
Kyle Kuzma is not someone to mess with anymore unlike when he was in the Lakers.
Worse, they don't even have the unicorn in that game Kristaps Porzingis. They will need all the energy they could get from that long rest before that big game with the Wizards.

It appears like the Atlanta Hawks is on rhythm once again. After a 3-win streak, then defeated by Jazz, but now they got a win again versus the 76ers.

Hawks though has been always a good team, but it seems that they have found their groove again and having their own winning streak. It was a big test against the 76ers and they win the game even with Joel Embiid having a good game.

That's the biggest surprised, Wizards with Kuzma being the leading upsetting Luka and his Mavericks. It just really shows that even without KP or Beal, they can still muster a big win if they will play both offense and defense. They again like the Magic, limited Luka and not having his usual game.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 11:20:51 AM

As of the moment, they are a strong playoffs team and surely will gonna be a problem in the NBA playoffs if they remained to play such a high-level performance. As of now they are in the top 4 and strongly keeping that rank by defeating competitive teams in the league. That's right! if they can show that they can defeat these next teams with their current strategy, they will gonna make them play hard in the NBA playoffs this season. Both are Eastern Conference teams which is more likely we will see a preview of what would gonna happen when they face each other in the playoffs.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 11:44:39 AM

As of the moment, they are a strong playoffs team and surely will gonna be a problem in the NBA playoffs if they remained to play such a high-level performance. As of now they are in the top 4 and strongly keeping that rank by defeating competitive teams in the league. That's right! if they can show that they can defeat these next teams with their current strategy, they will gonna make them play hard in the NBA playoffs this season. Both are Eastern Conference teams which is more likely we will see a preview of what would gonna happen when they face each other in the playoffs.

If they can beat both Boston and Bucks in regular season might be possible that they will face them in the next round,
it's tough to say since it's still in the early stage of this season.

Everything can happen especially upsetting the heavy favorites or maybe just like how Boston surprises the fans last
season when they win a lot after the All-Star.

Let see if how Hawks will execute the plays when facing the heavy favorites in the East sides.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 12:02:33 PM

Hawks are good but Sixers owned them in the playoffs, well, hopefully we will see some big improvement but Sixers play well in the playoffs especially if Embiid is healthy. Lots of teams that would be a surprise this season, good example is the Jazz in the West, and maybe the Bulls will make a huge surprise, who knows.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 02:33:45 PM

Lebron James must be pretty angry with the team now. Because the team are still a mess as it is seen clearly from their results so far. They have won only 2 out of 10 games. Lebron is still doing his best and performing strongly despite being 37 years old. But the team are still struggling to get wins just as it was in the previous season.

Westbrook is still here. Lakers should have traded him with a more talented and consistent guard. If Lakers insist on not making the right transfer moves there is no way they are saving themselves out of this mess.

The only news I'm waiting is that Lebron James will request a trade and seriously I won't be shocked if that happens because this situation he's in is the least thing he should want, at his age, I know he still wanted to win another championship before he depart the league and he won't get that in his current situation. What I'm thinking is he might go back to Miami where Butler is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 02:41:17 PM

The only news I'm waiting is that Lebron James will request a trade and seriously I won't be shocked if that happens because this situation he's in is the least thing he should want, at his age, I know he still wanted to win another championship before he depart the league and he won't get that in his current situation. What I'm thinking is he might go back to Miami where Butler is.
No, I don't think so. He will stay as a Laker and will end it as a Laker.
It's not him who is the problem, it's the choices made by the Lakers management in picking players to surround him.
He had one good team before composed of veteran and young players. That's what he needs because Lebron is not the same as the Cavaliers Lebron anymore, he is more of a playmaker and he is good at it.
But he needs players who will fill the hole of what he lacks. Speed, defense, shooting capability (the sharpshooter type), and someone who will handle the same way he does when he needs a break.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 02:55:44 PM

Yes, their team doesn't rely heavily on Giannis's presence and that's what makes them an impressive team because the remaining players have already proven that they can still get a win even without their MVP star and Khris Middleton, as we all know, this team is already seasoned by the time and the depth of their bond are more than enough to trust each other, just like what the Celtics have.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 03:29:14 PM

Wow, I have never watched the Bucks but I am impressed in their standing right now. If they keep winning without their superstars, this will be a very scary team comes the playoffs. Do you think it will be their peak this season? Will they win another championship this year?

Actually, Milwaukee Bucks are really doing great even without their superstars every season.

We are seeing them being always a Favorite even when Giannis is out or some of their good role players won't play. That's how good this team is.

Will they win another championship this year? Not sure but they can repeat it and I believed on that.

The Milwaukee Bucs are pretty solid but if they didn’t have Giannis they certainly wouldn’t have any chance at winning a championship. Perhaps they might be able to compete well enough to make the playoffs, especially in the weaker division that they are in, but I don’t see them being able to get very far without the Greek Freak.

No doubt about that, take Giannis out of the equation and the Milwaukee Bucks will surely fall apart and won't seriously afford to get a seat on the playoffs. But the good thing about them is that they are still reliable enough and can still be a threat to the league even though Giannis is resting or acquired an injury. Though that only applies to a much weaker team.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 05:35:46 PM

Lebron James must be pretty angry with the team now. Because the team are still a mess as it is seen clearly from their results so far. They have won only 2 out of 10 games. Lebron is still doing his best and performing strongly despite being 37 years old. But the team are still struggling to get wins just as it was in the previous season.

Westbrook is still here. Lakers should have traded him with a more talented and consistent guard. If Lakers insist on not making the right transfer moves there is no way they are saving themselves out of this mess.

He just signed an extension so he cannot be traded until the 2023 season. Even if he wanted out, he still needs to play this season. And I think he is committed to the Lakers and he likes LA. I do not think he would request a trade even though there is already a fake Twitter post asking for a trade and wants to go back to Cavs. I think he would be retiring in LA uniform. The team just needs to find a way to win with their current roster because I do not see any roster change soon. If the Jazz can find wins without superstars, the Lakers should be able to find wins too since they have 3 superstars.

No doubt about that, take Giannis out of the equation and the Milwaukee Bucks will surely fall apart and won't seriously afford to get a seat on the playoffs. But the good thing about them is that they are still reliable enough and can still be a threat to the league even though Giannis is resting or acquired an injury. Though that only applies to a much weaker team.

I think that is given. Any team without their superstar is not going to the playoffs, aside from the Jazz, maybe. Luckily, Giannis does not have an injury that will sideline him for a long time and Middleton will be back soon. The Bucks will back to a winning streak soon.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 06:58:06 PM

Wow, I have never watched the Bucks but I am impressed in their standing right now. If they keep winning without their superstars, this will be a very scary team comes the playoffs. Do you think it will be their peak this season? Will they win another championship this year?

Actually, Milwaukee Bucks are really doing great even without their superstars every season.

We are seeing them being always a Favorite even when Giannis is out or some of their good role players won't play. That's how good this team is.

Will they win another championship this year? Not sure but they can repeat it and I believed on that.

The Milwaukee Bucs are pretty solid but if they didn’t have Giannis they certainly wouldn’t have any chance at winning a championship. Perhaps they might be able to compete well enough to make the playoffs, especially in the weaker division that they are in, but I don’t see them being able to get very far without the Greek Freak.

If we are talking about semis might be hard for them to reach that level without Giannis, as we know that the east side
also composed of tough opponents.

But playoff the chance is possible since they still have Holiday and Middleton who can help
the team to win games, just so happen that if we discuss about the semis and finals that kind of competitions
is really tougher than the regular and the first round of the playoff.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 08:20:38 PM

No, I don't think so. He will stay as a Laker and will end it as a Laker.
It's not him who is the problem, it's the choices made by the Lakers management in picking players to surround him.
He had one good team before composed of veteran and young players. That's what he needs because Lebron is not the same as the Cavaliers Lebron anymore, he is more of a playmaker and he is good at it.
But he needs players who will fill the hole of what he lacks. Speed, defense, shooting capability (the sharpshooter type), and someone who will handle the same way he does when he needs a break.

Yeah, I don't think that he will request a trade, James throughout his basketball career, hasn't requested one. And I agree why Lakers are not picking players that can surround James that can contribute. At least they could have keep majority of them when they won the ring in 2019 and try to make another run because that team is deep, specially their role players and then know how to contribute. But when they trade everyone just to get Westbrook, that's where everything falls out. And this season they have a chance to rebuilt, but still the players they added are not up to the challenge.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 09:11:45 PM

I don't think so. Winning another championship is not an option for him anymore. I bet he just realized he cannot carry a whole team anymore. That indicates he's past his prime already though he still filling that stat sheet but totally stopped winning.
His goal now is to break the all time scoring record and be in the league as much as he can until Bronny gets in the NBA.
So, we will be expecting more resting time for LeBron as his durability also decreases due to age. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2019

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 11:36:06 PM

I don't think so. Winning another championship is not an option for him anymore. I bet he just realized he cannot carry a whole team anymore. That indicates he's past his prime already though he still filling that stat sheet but totally stopped winning.

Maybe someone will disagree with me, but I think the league has never had a player who could single-handedly carry the whole team because basketball is primarily a team sport, not an individual one. For example, young LeBron had a phenomenal performance in the 07/08 and 08/09 seasons. However, it still wasn't enough, and the Cavs couldn't win anything in that period of time. I mean, LeBron or any other player is powerless to have a significant impact on the team's results if his teammates don't really have any desire to win.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 [2649] 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: