Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 [2646] 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877329 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 08:46:52 AM

That's not exactly true. If you check Howard's stats, you'll see that his prime was 10-11 years ago in his last seasons in Orlando. Whereas 5-6 years ago, Howard started changing teams almost every season since he performed mediocrely. By the way, it's also worth noting that Howard played 18 seasons in the NBA, not 20. Nevertheless, I think he could have played at least another 2 seasons since he's not even 37 years old yet.
Too bad there aren't any teams interested in him at the moment.

The reason for this is the huge number of choices and rookies are not like before because right now, they seem to improve a lot, I think it is because of their way of playing and their practice is different and they honed their skills early which is kinda bad for older players who haven't been playing well for the past years. They are just quickly replaced by these youngsters because of lots of advantages. Honestly, I don't really believe Dwight will someday leave the NBA to play in another country, Damn! this dude was part of the Redeem Team, they seem to forget it now.

I see that point too. Young players / rookies are also cheaper compared with known stars, and with a good foundation, those young rookies
is more flexible and always hungry to showcase their talent and skills.

Unlike with stars who already getting old where injury always the factors why franchise are not
that much interested in giving long-term contracts.

Howard way back was once known as superman, he manages to bring the Magic to finals
against Kobe and the Lakers, but didn't manage to complete the title chase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 11:02:24 AM

Dwight Howard was one of the best players in the league maybe 5-6 years ago (if not even a little further back than that).  I think he's still got enough left in the tank to be helpful to some team, but I'm not sure how much he's got left at this point.  Like you said, 20 years in the NBA is a heck of a long time/career. 

The question for me is, did he get snubbed from the top 100 players of all time (pretty sure he got snubbed from this list).

That's not exactly true. If you check Howard's stats, you'll see that his prime was 10-11 years ago in his last seasons in Orlando. Whereas 5-6 years ago, Howard started changing teams almost every season since he performed mediocrely. By the way, it's also worth noting that Howard played 18 seasons in the NBA, not 20. Nevertheless, I think he could have played at least another 2 seasons since he's not even 37 years old yet.
I agree with both of you. I think he proved that he still has it after winning a championship for the Lakers in the bubble. At that time, he was given more minutes because of his defensive role which is a specialty of Coach Frank Vogel.
In the same position as him is DeMarcus Cousins. He already admitted his past mistakes and has proven to be better during the playoffs for the Denver Nuggets but they just lack players to advance to the next round.

These guys, there will be a chance for them when the 10-day contract opens up. Perhaps, they could use that opportunity to show scouts what they still have.
I think when he got injured after his stint with the Magic, that's when he lose all this athleticism and probably it set the tone when he had a bad separation with the Lakers, and so when he move around, he doesn't jive with another alpha male in the team, i.e. in Houston there is Harden already. So just after a few seasons he was traded again.

So he is fit to be a role player, just like what he did with the Lakers, and he did a good job with them. Unfortunately, they didn't sign him up, not until last season when everything in the Lakers was already in disarray, the coaching staff, the players themselves. And yet he try to put his mind on the game and still play good defense. And again, the Lakers didn't give him a second chance.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 11:20:58 AM

The reason for this is the huge number of choices and rookies are not like before because right now, they seem to improve a lot, I think it is because of their way of playing and their practice is different and they honed their skills early which is kinda bad for older players who haven't been playing well for the past years. They are just quickly replaced by these youngsters because of lots of advantages. Honestly, I don't really believe Dwight will someday leave the NBA to play in another country, Damn! this dude was part of the Redeem Team, they seem to forget it now.

Somewhat agree, maybe there are a lot of rookies and maybe sophomore team that can fill up Howard's role. Nevertheless, in his prime, he is one of the most dominant players in the mold of Shaq and that's why we heard comparison.

However, he can still play, score, rebound and most important, play good defense. But the way I look at it, there's not much center in the league in his mold. Almost all centers are now shooting outside, like Joel and Jokic and maybe that's where Howard is not a good fit for a team in today's standard of a Center.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 11:51:01 AM

Somewhat agree, maybe there are a lot of rookies and maybe sophomore team that can fill up Howard's role. Nevertheless, in his prime, he is one of the most dominant players in the mold of Shaq and that's why we heard comparison.

However, he can still play, score, rebound and most important, play good defense. But the way I look at it, there's not much center in the league in his mold. Almost all centers are now shooting outside, like Joel and Jokic and maybe that's where Howard is not a good fit for a team in today's standard of a Center.

If he cannot dominate inside, he will become outdated because he can't shoot 3s and FT, so he will become an offensive liability. Well, if a team would sign him, it should be on a small amount only, 1 season max and he will not be able to play a lot of minutes.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 12:03:27 PM

If he cannot dominate inside, he will become outdated because he can't shoot 3s and FT, so he will become an offensive liability. Well, if a team would sign him, it should be on a small amount only, 1 season max and he will not be able to play a lot of minutes.

I guess he really knows that he is not that dominant as before. But he still have some in his tank, that's why he become a champion when he was with the Lakers. In that series against the Nuggets, he took Jokic soul, lol, as he did play mind games with Jokic throughout that series and he was very crucial in taking down big rebounds and he can still score.

He could be a good back up center, just like when he was in Philly with Joel Embid, but he was just given a 1 year contract, and same with the Lakers last season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 12:11:09 PM

NBA need modern big mans which can shoot on 3s and Howard is outdated that's why he didn't get any interest from any teams. But its still a good choice playing overseas since maybe if he can dominate there and can able to show his worth especially his inside presence maybe there are teams would spare him a contract. But let see what will happen to his career if he can show good numbers or he will totally go resign since at the end of the day he don't need to prove anything since he's a champion and already a hall of famer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 12:31:55 PM

NBA need modern big mans which can shoot on 3s and Howard is outdated that's why he didn't get any interest from any teams. But its still a good choice playing overseas since maybe if he can dominate there and can able to show his worth especially his inside presence maybe there are teams would spare him a contract. But let see what will happen to his career if he can show good numbers or he will totally go resign since at the end of the day he don't need to prove anything since he's a champion and already a hall of famer.

Just like Jokic, he is a good example of a real center now, because he is an all-around player. Howard is popular of a hack a Howard, just like Shaq, because they have a very low percentage in the Free Throw line. honestly, what I see is that Howard is only effective in getting into the head of a center he is guarding, just like Jokic, he is effective in destroying his focus in some of the games, particularly in the playoffs when the Lakers won a championship.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 12:47:09 PM

Just like Jokic, he is a good example of a real center now, because he is an all-around player. Howard is popular of a hack a Howard, just like Shaq, because they have a very low percentage in the Free Throw line. honestly, what I see is that Howard is only effective in getting into the head of a center he is guarding, just like Jokic, he is effective in destroying his focus in some of the games, particularly in the playoffs when the Lakers won a championship.

Yes, but that comes with experience and that's why Howard is good at that right now, he has been in the league and with good teams to play mind games.

But his FT and him not have a shooting outside could be the biggest factor why team are not interested in his services. He could really be outdated with today's center. But who knows, maybe there are teams looking to get some decide center just a good 5-10 minutes on the floor to get their Center a rest. And Dwight could be perfect like in Portland or even the Bulls. And that experience might come in handy in the playoffs.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 01:03:30 PM

Kyrie Irving if not injured will always find a way to mess up his team. I bumped earlier a post that Irving is meeting NBA commissioner Adam Silver. I wonder about the results of the meeting. The season is still young but I don't see a potential for Brooklyn Nets to contend for a title. KD might push for a trade again which I believe he should. KD is still performing well but he is just wasting his years in Brooklyn. I don't know what he sees in Irving before he committed himself to Brooklyn before.   

Anyways, they might hire Ime Udoka as its next coach. But imagine the image of the team. Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 01:06:49 PM

Yes, but that comes with experience and that's why Howard is good at that right now, he has been in the league and with good teams to play mind games.

But his FT and him not have a shooting outside could be the biggest factor why team are not interested in his services. He could really be outdated with today's center. But who knows, maybe there are teams looking to get some decide center just a good 5-10 minutes on the floor to get their Center a rest. And Dwight could be perfect like in Portland or even the Bulls. And that experience might come in handy in the playoffs.

Currently, the stats of Dwight Howard have not been very inspiring, to be honest. But that's understandable. He is already 36 years old. And at this point, I don't expect too much from him. He can still contribute to the team. But not at a level which a lot of other players can.

If he plays as a center of a team, he is expected to have a tremendous amount of contribution to the team and he is not someone who can deliver on that. And there is no point playing him when there are other better options available.

It doesn't matter how much he tries, he is never going to be as good as he was in his prime when he was having an average of 25-30 quite a few years back if I am not wrong.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 01:20:08 PM

Experience would help but one problem of Howard also is he still thinks he is a superstar, he sometimes plays dirty and that's not what I admire about him. I can see his aggressiveness, he still shows it in a game but hopefully, it will not hurt someone in the court.

Wait, so he says goodbye to the NBA already with this news?

Dwight Howard signs deal with Taiwanese team Taoyuan Leopards

Dwight Howard has signed a deal with a Taiwanese professional team, the Taoyuan Leopards, he announced Monday. Howard, who has played 18 NBA seasons and made eight All-Star teams, played last season for the Los Angeles Lakers. However, after a disappointing year in his third stint in purple and gold, he could not find a new home in the NBA for this season. So, as he revealed on social media, he's headed to Taiwan.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 02:32:31 PM

At least it's a good news that Dwight Howard has found a home somewhere else, and so he can continue with his basketball career.

And there is no shame in playing somewhere else, maybe when he play better in other league, some NBA team will see that he still have it and maybe get him again. And there are players like Marbury who after their career is over in the NBA, became superstar in China and for sure still made a ton of money. And again, usually ex-NBA players find stardom in China or Taiwan league. Perhaps they have the advantage being an NBA player or it is really that they still have that fire inside of them to play hard every day.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 02:44:08 PM

I think I will put my picks here for tomorrow's game November 9,

Dallas Mavericks   -300
Orlando Magic   +240

I got the money line for this game, and I think I got my hunch on Dallas Maverick will be winning this game because of the number of injuries for the Magic, so my pick is the Dallas Mavericks,

Detroit Piston   +525
Boston Celtics    -750  

This is the money line for this game, and this is really a huge odds for the Celtics, and with these teams, they can surely create a massive winning and this winning team will be the Boston Celtics for sure,

Milwaukee Bucks   -225
Oklahoma City Thunder   +180

well, this is surely going to become a one-sided match right now even with the many injuries of the Bucks recently we can see that Jrue Holiday and Giannis Antetokounmpo are back but can they play at their 100% performance because of their respective injuries, but still my pick are the Milwaukee Bucks,

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 03:25:28 PM

At least it's a good news that Dwight Howard has found a home somewhere else, and so he can continue with his basketball career.

And there is no shame in playing somewhere else, maybe when he play better in other league, some NBA team will see that he still have it and maybe get him again. And there are players like Marbury who after their career is over in the NBA, became superstar in China and for sure still made a ton of money. And again, usually ex-NBA players find stardom in China or Taiwan league. Perhaps they have the advantage being an NBA player or it is really that they still have that fire inside of them to play hard every day.

I am also happy for Dwight Howard to find a career outside of NBA. Though he does not have a career in NBA already, he is still competitive, especially in a lesser league in Taiwan.

I am sure he will be a force in Taiwan and the fans of Taoyuan City Leopards will be delighted to have him on the team. Since the schedule in Taiwan is not as hectic as NBA, he will be healthier and have lots of energy to perform well in his new team.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 03:45:00 PM

If he's better coming from the bench then I think he should remain that way.
That might work but it will not work forever because good teams will just beat them on their starters. Westbrook is one of the highest paid NBA players, he should not be on the 2nd unit only, he needs to be a starter but he also needs to improve. Bring the old Westbrook who average triple double, or maybe a double is enough.

Of course it won't because time will come, the others teams in the league will find a way how to stop him to be this effective from the bench and just like what you've said, he should be on the starting line-up and not on the 2nd unit. Anyway, maybe coach Ham have a plan for Westbrook and this is just a first phase towards his return, hopefully.

The strategy was not effective because Jazz destroyed them by beating them with a huge margin. That's not the Lakers I know before, or if they had really made the right adjustment, they should be competitive, but this game showed they still lack big time.

That's the thing and they should improve for the better if they want to have a spot in the playoffs this season because the other teams like Jazz and Cavaliers can read and analyze their movements. Surely this season got us by surprised because the teams that we expect to dominate are usually the ones who garnered more losses since the season started last month, things are getting interested as well as the issues surrounding the teams.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 03:57:07 PM

Utah Jazz VS Los Angeles Lakers SCORE 139 - 116 - WIN

Just as I thought the Utah Jazz will surely win this Russell WestBrick is surely consistent now, he got 22 points, and Anthony Davis has 29 points, but surely it wasn't enough, because the Jazz got some beautiful spread, Collin Sexton got 17 points, Mike Conley Jr. got a double-double of 12 assist and 14 points, Jordan Clarkson got 22 points and Lauri Markkanen, got 23 points winning the game against the Lakers,
For the other 29 teams out there, watch out for this Jazz team because they might defeat you with their current roster.
No all-star player in their current roster, all role players in their respective teams last season.

What's good about the Jazz team right now is the way they are distributing the offense. Just with this game against the Lakers, 7 players are in double digits, and this shows that anybody from the team can just step up, lead the team offensively and get the win. They are currently at the top seed right now. The team that we all thought that will rebuild are the ones who are dominating the league right now.

Jazz definitely is a big surprise this season, I can't believe what they have achieved so far, this only means that they are here to compete to the playoffs. With their performance so far, I would not be surprise if they will rank at least in top 4 when the season's end.

JC will probably have his first all star appearance, good for him if that would happen.

I certainly agree with you on that! They are the ones, including the Cleveland Cavaliers, who made the season more unpredictable and much more interesting compared last season, this time, it'll be more hard to predict who will win and which team will able to afford a spot in the playoffs. And there's this Milwaukee Bucks who started quite strong and made a franchise record of 9 successive wins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 04:58:09 PM

And another win from the Utah Jazz. No Clarkson in the fourth quarter, not a problem because they have Sexton to patch it up.
Markkanen's rebounding power though is what made a big difference in the game. Zubac was the big men on the floor and yet the young guy is dominating them all. Bouncy jumps and very good boxing out method. Like the commentator said, "they are real".

I have known the Clippers to be better at attacking the paint, but in the last minutes of the game I didn't see that. They are forcing three's and it's too obvious, nothing is going in. The run made by John Wall should've been the spark.

Young and newly rebuild Jazz is really making their presence unlikely from how speculation comes around after trading both Mitchel and Gobert
and the rest of their starting cores.

Now they are simply showing that they are still in the competition by keeping on winning games, the chemistries and the teamwork
is a big factor to this newly form team, whoever come inside is really doing their job.

They are not afraid, and they are showing what they can contribute to help the team.

No one even expected that the Jazz will be on the #1 seed in the Western Conference, they are supposed to be tanking this season because of their situation and that they're on the process of rebuilding, while most of the stars like Gobert and Mitchell is now out of the equation. I bet the management didn't expect this to happen as well. But well, they've got what they're aiming for on the first place.

Even those expert on the field think that Jazz will do tanking just to get the chance to get the number 1 draft but guess all of those speculations got cross out because for what the performance show that they are good team to beat. Trading their stars create good impact to them since no stars in the team no problem because no ego will be hurt if some of them will be outscored or out perform that's why right now we can see a true team effort made by their young roosters.

Agreed. They don't need any of those stars to lead them because looking at them now, they are already fine and the fact that they defeated the teams with most stacked-up stars means that they are more organized than them. That is the problem right there if a team do have 2-3 alphas, you cannot really mix them together because none of them will be good to be used as a supporting role.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 05:36:23 PM

Dwight Howard was one of the best players in the league maybe 5-6 years ago (if not even a little further back than that).  I think he's still got enough left in the tank to be helpful to some team, but I'm not sure how much he's got left at this point.  Like you said, 20 years in the NBA is a heck of a long time/career. 

The question for me is, did he get snubbed from the top 100 players of all time (pretty sure he got snubbed from this list).

He may be acquired before the regular season ends as he can still do some jobs guarding the center while doing some rebounds, he can be of use to teams like the Warriors or Nets as they are now struggling in the center, and they need a temporary big man just to help them get through the season.

His presence on his last year on the Lakers wasn't that felt because coach Vogel wanted a small ball rather than utilizing the sizes they have as an advantage. Now, he's on the free agency again, hopefully he will be acquired even for just a year because he can really help the team if he gets enough minutes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 06:49:15 PM

A couple of good games airing on cable TV tonight. You have the battle of New York up first with the Brooklyn Nets facing off against the New York Knicks. Then game 2 of the doubleheader on ESPN is the battle of Los Angeles between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers. With all the craziness surrounding all of these teams I have no idea how the night will go, but I tend to always think the Nets and Lakers have a good chance at winning. Although I think the Nets are having their issues and so are the Lakers so tonight could get ugly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 06:55:26 PM

Of course, it's nice that Dwight Howard will still be playing for a team. His age was quite advanced and he had actually entered a difficult period for the NBA, it is normal for him to be transferred to such a team when he cannot earn as much money as he wants.
But I wouldn't want a legendary player who has played for the best teams in the NBA all this time to play here to make money, instead he could play for a good team in Europe. Of course, his income would change accordingly, but at least he would have a chance to achieve something more in his career Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 [2646] 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: