Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 [2656] 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877329 times)
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 806

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2022, 05:13:59 AM

There are a lot of rumors surrouding Durant, there are even some rumors if him going to the Lakers in a trade with AD. But still, he seems to be enjoying his Nets stint without Kyrie at the side.
wow, is this a possibility? I confess I was totally out of touch lol

Hmm, I don't know, AD is a fundamental player (even though he's not in his prime)
If he is traded, the Lakers won't have a big player like him, after all who can replace him?

Although Durant and LeBron could make a nice duo (or even a trio with Westbrook lol)

I also don't know how Durant could fit into the Lakers, the team already has LeBron James, although, Durant could play (SF) and LeBron James (PF), it could be an opportunity

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 08:50:13 AM

As long as Joel Embiid is healthy and plays like that, I'll see Philadelphia as a serious contender. He is doing incredible work and elevating his team. A few games later, Sixers will be back in the play-off spot. I haven't seen a team that stands out so much this season. Boston and Milwaukee are in similar level as Philly. In the Western Conference there is no team that stands out much. It looks a little more balanced there. I was expecting a fall in Golden State but what happened to Lakers? They fell off worse than I expected. LeBron should go to a better team to chase another championship.

Yes, as long as Embiid will still be playing healthy with the Sixers, they will be fine as their big man numerously proved that he can do almost all the work to bring the team to a win plus there's Maxey and Harden. They will remain a heavy team and a threat to the others.

About the Lakers, well, there's not much interesting for them as of now as they are just winning every after 5 consecutive defeats, but they sure do hope that their AD is as healthier as Embiid of Sixers and not an injury magnet. Aside from that, they are still struggling to be consistently in-synch and their defense is not that fine as well, they won't reach far if there's no improvement from them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 09:04:58 AM

There are a lot of rumors surrouding Durant, there are even some rumors if him going to the Lakers in a trade with AD. But still, he seems to be enjoying his Nets stint without Kyrie at the side.

Hmm, I don't know, AD is a fundamental player (even though he's not in his prime)
If he is traded, the Lakers won't have a big player like him, after all who can replace him?

Although Durant and LeBron could make a nice duo (or even a trio with Westbrook lol)

I also don't know how Durant could fit into the Lakers, the team already has LeBron James, although, Durant could play (SF) and LeBron James (PF), it could be an opportunity

Possible but highly unlikely. KD has no choice but to enjoy playing rather than feel the stress of what the team has become. I really believe that if his team won't step up, KD will be traded before this season ends.

If Bron and KD team up each other, their spirits will be lifted and they will play at their best. But I don't even know how it happens. Lakers priority if they are to acquire a big star for Bron will have to unload Westbrook and its super huge contract first. I think Westbrook is the highest paid Laker right now. But the season already started, I do not think the Lakers are willing to give up its future first-round draft picks just to unload Westbrook. Lakers will sacrifice this whole season and starts to re-arm itself next season without the burden from Westbrook.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 09:22:12 AM

As long as Joel Embiid is healthy and plays like that, I'll see Philadelphia as a serious contender. He is doing incredible work and elevating his team. A few games later, Sixers will be back in the play-off spot. I haven't seen a team that stands out so much this season. Boston and Milwaukee are in similar level as Philly. In the Western Conference there is no team that stands out much. It looks a little more balanced there. I was expecting a fall in Golden State but what happened to Lakers? They fell off worse than I expected. LeBron should go to a better team to chase another championship.

Yes, as long as Embiid will still be playing healthy with the Sixers, they will be fine as their big man numerously proved that he can do almost all the work to bring the team to a win plus there's Maxey and Harden. They will remain a heavy team and a threat to the others.

Yes, that is the only problem with Joel he can't keep himself healthy for a season, he always get injured specially at crucial point. Let's just hope that he can remain healthy, even if Maxey and Harden is with him, Joel is still their main man, their MVP.

About the Lakers, well, there's not much interesting for them as of now as they are just winning every after 5 consecutive defeats, but they sure do hope that their AD is as healthier as Embiid of Sixers and not an injury magnet. Aside from that, they are still struggling to be consistently in-synch and their defense is not that fine as well, they won't reach far if there's no improvement from them.

Not expecting anything from the Lakers, they are a lost right now. The team is very inconsistent, their second unit is worst compare to last year and the previous one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 09:24:48 AM

Lakers era might be on the verge of ending and same goes with LeBron unfortunately Sad. Maybe he has 1 more year on a full scale but after that , he will be in a decline as age won't forgive him either. It's like in every sport , we are starting to enter in a new era , with fresh players and the one we grew up with , they are getting older .. so I do hope we will see a "last dance" story from Lakers and LeBron.

There's been no Lakers era, to begin with for several seasons already. Prior to the arrival of LeBron, the Lakers are already always out of the playoffs discussion and it was just when Lebron came that they experienced again being in a playoff. Maybe after LeBron hits that biggest milestone of becoming the Top 1 NBA All-Time Points Leader, he might just play relaxed now as nothing to prove now on his career while still making more money.

Although surely, he really does want to be in the Finals again but that would be tough.

There's a lot of talk about trades again suddenly.  The Lakers have stated they're trying to get Bradley Beal, the pundits have said they need to trade for Kevin Durant (typical), but it seems like something real may actually be in the works.  It's been reported that the Lakers are again trying to contact teams to see if there's anything they can do to get themselves a role player.  Meanwhile the news today has you thinking that the Lakers and Suns are going to make a trade to get Ayton to LA in exchange for LeBron coming to Phoenix.  This seems like an insane trade on the initial look, but Ayton has years left on his contract and LeBron could be eyeing the exits this summer...  Plus LeBron has always wanted to play with Chris Paul...

They couldn't get Bradley Beal that easily because the Lakers are not willing to put their future 1st round picks on the line as they might do some rebuilding a couple of years from now. I'm thinking this is Lebron's contract with the Lakers which by the way, got me thinking when you mentioned that Ayton is going to Lakers and that might pave a way for Lebron's wish to play side-by-side with his close friend, CP3. But the Lakers will need a good deal because Ayton alone won't be enough, 1:1 ratio won't suffice especially when Lebron is involved on the trade.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 10:10:15 AM

Possible but highly unlikely. KD has no choice but to enjoy playing rather than feel the stress of what the team has become. I really believe that if his team won't step up, KD will be traded before this season ends.

If Bron and KD team up each other, their spirits will be lifted and they will play at their best. But I don't even know how it happens. Lakers priority if they are to acquire a big star for Bron will have to unload Westbrook and its super huge contract first. I think Westbrook is the highest paid Laker right now. But the season already started, I do not think the Lakers are willing to give up its future first-round draft picks just to unload Westbrook. Lakers will sacrifice this whole season and starts to re-arm itself next season without the burden from Westbrook.

As what I said, it's just a rumor as of now, same here, not sure how Durant will fit, but we have seen him with the Golden State with another MVP in Curry. Same with Lebron, he has been with another alpha in Irving and Dwade in the past.

But yeah, the problem is still with the Westbrook trade this did, and now it's becoming a burden as no teams is willing get it without the Lakers sacrificing their first and second round pick.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2022, 11:19:53 AM

As what I said, it's just a rumor as of now, same here, not sure how Durant will fit, but we have seen him with the Golden State with another MVP in Curry. Same with Lebron, he has been with another alpha in Irving and Dwade in the past.

But yeah, the problem is still with the Westbrook trade this did, and now it's becoming a burden as no teams is willing get it without the Lakers sacrificing their first and second round pick.
There are so many stars in NBA and we have watch some lose their form in the past years while some have gain alot of fame. Some players make some wrong decision that change their career negatively by going to the wrong team. Watching LeBron play, he's impressive and so good with his fists on the court, I always enjoy watching him play and some upcoming stars would want to imitate him and his pattern of play.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 11:46:15 AM

On your first note about Embiid, as long as he will stay healthy and the ole players of Sixers will adjust to how he wanted the game to be played, Sixers will continue to be a good contender in the eastside.

ANd moving with your Lakers opinion, we all witness what's going on with them now and
your statement is true, there's nothing for them if they will not improve both there
defense and offense.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 12:13:05 PM

Most likely that would gonna happen because nowadays they are no longer open for any negotiations regarding Westbrook and I think they already accepted their fate about not going to the NBA playoffs this season based on the kind of game they are showing. Maybe they will gonna make the best of their team just to keep their franchise at the top and revenue will still keep coming as usual since LBJ and AD are still active and getting enough points to keep their best record as a player.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 12:39:45 PM

It looks like the Jazz's good run is over, they are experiencing the opposite now as they are already on a losing streak. The team that was the number 1 in the West is already in the top 3, their next game would be against the Suns, that's another good opponent.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 12:58:59 PM

It looks like the Jazz's good run is over, they are experiencing the opposite now as they are already on a losing streak. The team that was the number 1 in the West is already in the top 3, their next game would be against the Suns, that's another good opponent.
Utah Jazz has a chance in this game against the Phoenix Suns. Chris Paul and Cameron Johnson are still out of the game so all guard of the Jazz can use their speed to pace the game and side the momentum to them.
Clarkson, Conley, and Sexton could take advantage of that if ever the Suns tries to play the big ball line up.
The biggest threat would be Booker as his offensive powers are getting higher even at that game versus the Miami Heat. As of DeAndre Ayton, I think Markkanen and Olynyk could stop him or maybe Kessler.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 01:13:21 PM

On your first note about Embiid, as long as he will stay healthy and the ole players of Sixers will adjust to how he wanted the game to be played, Sixers will continue to be a good contender in the eastside.

ANd moving with your Lakers opinion, we all witness what's going on with them now and
your statement is true, there's nothing for them if they will not improve both there
defense and offense.

Embiid absolutely carried his team in this game.

No, my problem is that as long as he plays like this, there is no problem for the Philadelphia 76ers. But what if he is not having a go today?

What if he’s not being able to perform at a certain game? Even the greatest players can have off days. So, I think yes, it is very good if he is healthy and performing well for the team. But he is not going to be able to carry the team every time. If something like that happens to him, then the team should come to his help.

The Lakers will obviously have to improve. I am aware that they won the last match they played. But does that mean they are progressing? I actually doubt it. I cannot say that they are improving unless they are bringing in consistent results, consistently successful results.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ajanwalker

Activity: 1484
Merit: 458

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 01:21:56 PM

Portland is victorious again and remains in the lead in the western conference. Boston leads the Eastern Conference. If there is no serious injury this season, it seems that the championship will pass between these two teams. For me, Boston is one step ahead. Boston performed well, winning their last 7 games. The team is in great shape. The Ime Udoka incident doesn't seem to have had a negative impact on the team.

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 01:30:21 PM

Don't forget Dallas in the West. Luka Doncic is performing great again. Playing against Los Angeles Clippers which don't make much defense, he took advantage of the opportunities he got and scored 35 points. Dorian Finney-Smith also contributed good points this time. If the bench were a little stronger, Dallas would have a serious chance. They would be a good play-off team in their current form, but they need to develop a little more to make it to the final. Maybe a good trade or a player who will perform unexpectedly well should emerge. Actually the rotation isn't tight but they need a second player to appear while Doncic rest.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 02:08:24 PM

Don't forget Dallas in the West. Luka Doncic is performing great again. Playing against Los Angeles Clippers which don't make much defense, he took advantage of the opportunities he got and scored 35 points. Dorian Finney-Smith also contributed good points this time. If the bench were a little stronger, Dallas would have a serious chance. They would be a good play-off team in their current form, but they need to develop a little more to make it to the final. Maybe a good trade or a player who will perform unexpectedly well should emerge. Actually the rotation isn't tight but they need a second player to appear while Doncic rest.
Dinwiddie will suffice. What they need is how to close the game out.
What we saw earlier against the Clippers was one of those examples of not preserving the lead. The reason, they are mostly offensive players on their roster. Opponents could get stops and create short runs as long as they D well.
The good side of it is whenever they needed a score someone will step up or someone could easily get hot and dominate the game.
In their last game against the Portland Trail Blazers it was Dinwiddie, today against the Clippers it's Bullock and Finney-Smith.
IMO, they are a complete roster with a backup guard when Luka needs rest. Wood is also doing a good job to spread the floor as he is a shooter too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 02:51:26 PM

Yes, it's possible and there's a rumor of LeBron going to Phoenix Suns which I think may be a good deal for them and to CP3 to be able to play alongside him. I don't think they'll have that chemistry for a trio if KD will be traded there but I doubt if they'll play alongside with each other.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2022, 03:21:59 PM

Yes, it's possible and there's a rumor of LeBron going to Phoenix Suns which I think may be a good deal for them and to CP3 to be able to play alongside him. I don't think they'll have that chemistry for a trio if KD will be traded there but I doubt if they'll play alongside with each other.

I’d be shocked if LeBron was ever included in a trade and I think the league would be hesitant to let LeBron and KD be on the same team together, but it’s fun to think about.

How about the Sacramento Kings last night putting on a show and running up 153 points on KD and the Nets? Highest scoring total of the year so far. The Kings have been looking pretty good lately.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 04:09:33 PM

Lakers era might be on the verge of ending and same goes with LeBron unfortunately Sad. Maybe he has 1 more year on a full scale but after that , he will be in a decline as age won't forgive him either. It's like in every sport , we are starting to enter in a new era , with fresh players and the one we grew up with , they are getting older .. so I do hope we will see a "last dance" story from Lakers and LeBron.

There's been no Lakers era, to begin with for several seasons already. Prior to the arrival of LeBron, the Lakers are already always out of the playoffs discussion and it was just when Lebron came that they experienced again being in a playoff. Maybe after LeBron hits that biggest milestone of becoming the Top 1 NBA All-Time Points Leader, he might just play relaxed now as nothing to prove now on his career while still making more money.

Although surely, he really does want to be in the Finals again but that would be tough.

Yes, it is clear that he still want to join the Finals again but with their current situation, but that thought might just remain a thought as of now because they are still struggling to win regular games, so it's evident that they cannot even reach the play-offs or even play-in tournament with that kind of play they had. There's still a long way for them before thinking about the playoffs nor Finals, but they still have a chance to improve and solve their problems because the season have just commenced.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 04:32:58 PM

Not gonna happen because the Lakers can't meet to any demands that the Nets would want in-exchange for Kevin Durant, surely Anthony Davis alone won't suffice in that trade as the Nets may want to receive more, including first round picks. But if ever the Lakers would risk anything to get Durant then that would be a hefty mistake that they will be paying for a couple of years because it's been proven that a team won't work if there's too many star players, they cannot be mixed.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 04:47:35 PM

snip

I do not know if this setup will be successful. First, instead of going younger, getting Lebron together with CP3 gets the team age older. CP3 and Lebron are now getting injuries prone so that will leave Durant playing most of the time. This team composition is good for the tickets but will not win a championship. And what will happen to Booker and Ayton? I think the Suns are building their future on them which I think is better than getting old Lebron and Durant on the team.

Pages: « 1 ... 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 [2656] 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: