Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 [2636] 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877341 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:09:33 AM

LA Lakers escaped from another loss, good thing they have Ryan who forced an OT and the Lakers then too over in the OT. 2 wins in a row, now bad, but hopefully they'll be more consistent and dominant so we will not feel nervous while watching the game.

Westbrook now is playing limited minutes but he had some good contribution, I think that's good for the team.

I wish I could’ve watched the game. The highlights made it seem like it was a fun one to see. Zion and LeBron had a moment afterwards where LeBron seemed to be paying respects to Zion. The Lakers won mostly because of a hell of a game from Lonnie Walker IV. He was 5-9 from three point range and that’s exactly what the Lakers need to win games.

I agree, they need a 3 point shooter to win, good to see that someone has really excel in that game to do the job. They traded their 3 good 3 point shooters in the past, now they are struggling, hopefully we will see some consistency Lonnie Walker IV and that he'll contribute to contribute big time for the Lakers.

They are starting to gain that trust in each other, something that really needed to be developed, if you know that the leading
stars are trusting you to take the shot, sure it will boost your confidence.

I like how the lakers executed the last play to force that OT a single screen that gave Ryan enough space to take
the shot, taking it with full confidence. I like that spirit.

Looking forward to seeing more from those young shooters, LeBron and AD can take this opportunity leading these young guns to play more
confident, Nice win for the Lakers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:11:37 AM

The Milwaukee Bucks is doing quite well even in the absence of its second star Khris Middleton. Now the play is simple which is clearly for Giannis or Jrue can just shoot the ball himself. Although Khris is a viable option for the Bucks' offense, especially during playoff games. For now, they don't have to rush for Khris to return right away. Khris can return to the team 100% healthy.

It's unbelievable that the favorite teams continue to struggle except for the Bucks and Suns.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:42:20 AM

The Milwaukee Bucks is doing quite well even in the absence of its second star Khris Middleton. Now the play is simple which is clearly for Giannis or Jrue can just shoot the ball himself. Although Khris is a viable option for the Bucks' offense, especially during playoff games. For now, they don't have to rush for Khris to return right away. Khris can return to the team 100% healthy.

It's unbelievable that the favorite teams continue to struggle except for the Bucks and Suns.

Bucks are still undefeated now, I'm not surprised though as they still have a prime Giannis and they are playing well as a team. Bucks will continue to win in a dominant passion, therefore I have no plans of betting against them regardless of the handicap. They had survived before without Middleton, it should not be a problem for them now.

püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 674

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 09:06:26 AM

The Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics game turned out to be a great one. The Cleveland Cavs won it in overtime and fought hard the entire time. Garland and Mitchell are scoring machines and Jarrett Allen is a force down low. I think this Cleveland team might be for real. Crazy because I thought they were going to tank this season but instead they might be a high seed in the postseason. 
They are better than I expected also but playoffs are something else. Even though I kinda root for them, I see their chances at the playoffs are slim. Donovan Mitchell has contributed a lot to this team in such a short time. I really love his style of play, drives to the paint and his energy on the court. And this year, Cavs seem like they are passing much much better and finding the easy baskets inside. Allen, Mobley and LeVert are doing quite with the finishing. Garland is also doing great offensively and Mitchell plays like he has been in this team for years. But can they continue this until the end of the season and postseason? I personally want to but also I have my doubts. Playoff atmosphere might be hard for this team. They might need couple of years and some key transfers to be championship contender.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 09:26:27 AM

LA Lakers escaped from another loss, good thing they have Ryan who forced an OT and the Lakers then too over in the OT. 2 wins in a row, now bad, but hopefully they'll be more consistent and dominant so we will not feel nervous while watching the game.

Westbrook now is playing limited minutes but he had some good contribution, I think that's good for the team.

Lakers indeed escaped another L. I posted way too early a few hours ago after Walker missed the wide 3 pointer to tie the game with 1.3 secs left on the game clock. To my disappointment, I turned off the stream before the Pelicans took 2 missed free throws lol. Did not know Ryan saves the game for the Lakers.
However, I'm still not comfortable with how things work for the Lakers currently. Thought they've played good defense.
They still need to play strong in the 2nd half. I hope this could give them a good start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 09:34:02 AM

I put a bet on the Pelicans before the game with around 2+ odds and I almost won. If only Ryans didn't sink in that buzzer beater three.
Fortunately, I put a +10.5 on the Pelicans when they are down a dozen, I guess. At least, I got some of my losses.

Now the Lakers are starting to get their momentum. Looks like the celebration of the team towards the first win of Darvin Ham as a head coach help boost the morale of the whole team Cheesy. Westbrook being the sixth man of the team seems helpful as well because he can watch how the game is for a brief moment and then he will enter and do what is needed. He almost again tallied a triple double. Now he is starting to gain his confidence as well though he is made a bad decision at the final minutes of the game when he shot again the ball at the three-point area with too much time left in the shot clock.

Looking at the teams that they've defeated, all of them are below 500 except for the Hawks. Detroit twice, a struggling Nets, New York, Houston. Philly might be their strongest opponent so far but nevertheless; the whole Bucks team is just unstoppable.

I also did a quick search to the whole roster of the Bucks, and it's an all-around team. There are shooters, many defenders, role players, a player who can dominate the paint etc. With Middleton coming back, there are not much difference in their way of playing IMO. They will just add another elite shooter in the team.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 10:06:21 AM

Lakers indeed escaped another L. I posted way too early a few hours ago after Walker missed the wide 3 pointer to tie the game with 1.3 secs left on the game clock. To my disappointment, I turned off the stream before the Pelicans took 2 missed free throws lol. Did not know Ryan saves the game for the Lakers.
However, I'm still not comfortable with how things work for the Lakers currently. Thought they've played good defense.
They still need to play strong in the 2nd half. I hope this could give them a good start.

Yeah, and the pass by Reeves as well to Ryan in the corner for a great 3 to tie the game. And as we have said, they need to have great shooters outside and in this game it proved that this shooters can save the game for them.

Of course this is a great escape for them, leaving by double digits and it seems that they are going to choke and they almost did if not for the Ryan shooting that 3 with confidence.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 10:59:15 AM

Yeah, and the pass by Reeves as well to Ryan in the corner for a great 3 to tie the game. And as we have said, they need to have great shooters outside and in this game it proved that this shooters can save the game for them.

Of course this is a great escape for them, leaving by double digits and it seems that they are going to choke and they almost did if not for the Ryan shooting that 3 with confidence.

They need to be consistent from the start to the end, they cannot win games like they did, let's just say it was just a lucky shot. Pelicans is a good team, so I would say it's a great win for the Lakers, imagine, they beat Nuggets and Pelicans, they are both playoff teams, shocks.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:13:21 AM

Bucks are still undefeated now, I'm not surprised though as they still have a prime Giannis and they are playing well as a team. Bucks will continue to win in a dominant passion, therefore I have no plans of betting against them regardless of the handicap. They had survived before without Middleton, it should not be a problem for them now.

Giannis' impact really gives them an upper hand from each game that they are competing, by looking at him very eager to help the team in winning games will put me away in betting against them.

Holiday, Lopez and Portis are all doing their best to fill the gaps when Giannis is in need of help,
enough to make a good plays and hassles. Bucks is always a good contender from the east.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:39:15 AM

Giannis' impact really gives them an upper hand from each game that they are competing, by looking at him very eager to help the team in winning games will put me away in betting against them.

Holiday, Lopez and Portis are all doing their best to fill the gaps when Giannis is in need of help,
enough to make a good plays and hassles. Bucks is always a good contender from the east.

With their playoffs and championship experience, it's not surprising to see them playing well like what they are doing this season. Giannis might likely win as the MVP again if he can continue to be consistent. Giannis health is very important, so they also need to manage his minutes as playoffs are more important than the regular season.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:43:57 AM

Giannis is still one of the best players we have right now, he is a two way player, that can play both offense and defense at the same time and not afraid to go for a block even if he is going to be posterized as  well.

And yes, he need more help though, he can't do anything by himself. Sooner or later he will be in the position wherein anyone like Holiday should elevate their game.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:47:10 AM

They need to be consistent from the start to the end, they cannot win games like they did, let's just say it was just a lucky shot. Pelicans is a good team, so I would say it's a great win for the Lakers, imagine, they beat Nuggets and Pelicans, they are both playoff teams, shocks.

Luck is on their side in this game, it's a miracle shot by Ryan and after that, they got the momentum and then Lebron delivering as well.

And it's really close, CJ could have put the score and tie it again and force another overtime but he missed it. But yes, I do agree that the Lakers should know how to close out games if they have a good lead and protect it in the 4th.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 12:01:32 PM

With their playoffs and championship experience, it's not surprising to see them playing well like what they are doing this season. Giannis might likely win as the MVP again if he can continue to be consistent. Giannis health is very important, so they also need to manage his minutes as playoffs are more important than the regular season.

He just need to remain healthy for the rest of the season and bring consistent numbers then there will be no question towards winning another MVP award this season. But its to early although they got 7-0 record still their team need to be more consistent to show how good they are even on their most important games.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 12:16:45 PM

Giannis is too strong that he becomes a black hole absorbing the defense whenever he tries to penetrate to the rim. This gives opportunity to shooters as long as he is able to kick it out perfectly to them. Their next game will be a competitive team, the Timberwolves. They rely with speed and with two big man to protect the rim.
This may become their first loss if Gobert and KAT can stop Giannis with his attacks.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:06:07 PM

Giannis is too strong that he becomes a black hole absorbing the defense whenever he tries to penetrate to the rim.

He attracted, double or triple team, and now he seems to be hitting his prime as he knows what to do next.

This gives opportunity to shooters as long as he is able to kick it out perfectly to them. Their next game will be a competitive team, the Timberwolves. They rely with speed and with two big man to protect the rim.
This may become their first loss if Gobert and KAT can stop Giannis with his attacks.

He should really pass to his team mates whoever is open and take that shoot. This is really a good game, Gobert is there to try to block Giannis, but KAT can do the damage specially if Giannis is going to guard him inside or outside. And KAT could be a decoy to draw Giannis out of the middle.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:11:55 PM

On the contrary, I think Giannis will go and put a show and tear those two twin towers of Timberwolves. He will be challenge for sure, but we have seen that Giannis mentality has also been elevated and he take this as an opportunity to show how good he is.

Khris right now can take all the rest he needed, yeah, no need to rush as they are still in a very good position in the East and takes to Giannis monster game in the last 6 games.
All the talk in the Eastern Conference is about the Bucks and how strong they are, I even forgot that it was the Celtics who fought at the Finals.
They are 4-3 and two of those losses came from 1 team. "Cavaliers" with a 6-1 record now and might be the Kryptonite of the Celtics.
The Cavaliers and the Bucks will meet on November 17. Let's see if they can keep that good record before they meet.

Portland Trail Blazers almost had the winning chance against the Grizzlies even with Dame out.
The lead swelled to 18 in the 4th quarter but they got it back so fast and tied the game. Ja didn't stop though and fought back to win the game.
Dame should still be happy, it proves he is now surrounded by good players just like he wished for. All he needs is to be healthy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:43:05 PM

I know that most of the time a good roster with a bad result is usually the coaches fault. However, that wasn't the case this time around, they have a toxic locker room and it has been like that for a while. I do not think that they could ever do anything with this team.

Ben Simmons who doesn't even wanna play, Kyrie who is a big moron who has been saying stuff that should get him banned from NBA if you ask me, Durant who asked to be traded out, and Nash was supposed to win with this team? I do not think so. I believe that Nets are a horrible organization, they are getting Ime Uduka who has been banned from his own team for what he did just to increase the toxic level in the team. It’s a disgrace and I am happy for Nash that he is leaving this toxic place.

Hehehe, yeah, the toxic level within the organization is the highest in the NBA if I'm not mistaken. And the organization is making one bad decision to another, like getting Nash to resign and then hiring someone who has a bad rep already.

And just imagine if you are a female and that you will have to interact with Oduka? I mean what is the feeling as he had already a precedent with Boston, and for sure it is very awkward as you don't want to be associate with that cheater.

I hope Joe Tsai thought about it well before he decided to fire Steve Nash because that is not what the team needed, the team needed to learn some respect and coordination, but Joe Tsai just showed the opposite thing. Nevertheless, Steve Nash deserved more than this team. Good luck to the next head coach.

And just imagine if you are a female and that you will have to interact with Oduka? I mean what is the feeling as he had already a precedent with Boston, and for sure it is very awkward as you don't want to be associate with that cheater.

Joe Tsai didn't see that situation ahead and maybe he doesn't care at all because he just cared to get the team a win that is why he is getting Udoka, that is all.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:51:40 PM

Exactly, it might not be a big deal for the other people because they are not the ones who are playing for the franchise but for them, it is as they needed a boost as well, just like what you've said. Now that they got what they wanted, let's see if that boost restored their morale and is already enough to beat the NOP next game. Darvin Ham might've got an idea because of that win they've got.

Any win for LA Lakers right now is a cause for celebration. With how bad they started this season and how disarrayed their roster is, they should be happy they have won against Nuggets. Maybe it was pure luck or they have finally found something that clicks in their roster, we will know that in the next few games if they continue winning. And we need a tougher team than NOP to prove that they have found their formula for winning. Maybe a win against Bucks or Celtics will cement that.

Well, they seem got a hold of it because they manage to defeat the New Orleans Pelicans earlier today. It was a crazy game but it's undeniable that the Lakers is quite different now and Westbrook already got used to his role as he keeps on laying the table for his teammate to score. Pelicans was shocked as the gaps of their score becomes wider as the first half finished, they managed to chase the Lakers in the 2nd half but Lakers was so determined to put a win today.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 02:31:57 PM

@YuginKadoya 1 out of 5, just bounce back tomorrow mate, don't give up. Grin

Anyway, I again witness a good game by the Jazz, though they lose against the Mavericks they showed how good they are. Just imagine if they are playing at home, they'll sure play better than how they played in Dallas.

Jazz loss but they covered the spread, still a win for bettors.

It was bad luck but surely most games are close matches, so it is almost like I was really close to winning it, and yes the Utah Jazz surely covered the spread you can see that every player has something to contribute to the team and I really like it, they just need to have a little chemistry with one another and I think they can pull this one off, surely I am a Golden State Fan, but that doesn't mean I didn't see what a good team really is, and Utah Jazz has proven it to each game this season,

Here are my picks for tomorrow's game,

Orlando Magic VS Golden State Warriors

The stake odds for this game are 4.30 for the Magic and 1.24 for the Warriors, like I have said in my post I am sure a Warrior fan, so I can't really help it sometimes if the Warriors are playing a game, even though in the recent games they are losing to teams that they surely have an advantage and they are in the peak of the odds, I couldn't let me wonder if they are still credible to win the champion, but all doubts aside I am still believing it, for me the Golden State Warriors will surely win this, No doubt,

Oklahoma City Thunder VS Denver Nuggets

The stake odds for this game are 3.10 for the Thunders and 1.39 for the Nuggets, It seems that these two teams are neck in neck in the standings and for the Thunder Chet Holmgren is sad to say out of season, while the Denver Nuggets is really good although Nah'Shon Hyland and Ish Smith is questionable if they can play, for me they still got their team intact, so for me, Denver Nugget is my pick,
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 03:49:00 PM

Well, they seem got a hold of it because they manage to defeat the New Orleans Pelicans earlier today. It was a crazy game but it's undeniable that the Lakers is quite different now and Westbrook already got used to his role as he keeps on laying the table for his teammate to score. Pelicans was shocked as the gaps of their score becomes wider as the first half finished, they managed to chase the Lakers in the 2nd half but Lakers was so determined to put a win today.

While he is getting used to his new role, the Lakers are gaining momentum to make straight wins but the real test will be in their next game vs the Utah Jazz where undeniably one of the best in the west. But the Lakers will gonna do their best and will try everything they can to keep winning every single game from now on. So it's better to assume that they will gonna fight for it and let's just hope no injuries will haunt them sooner since they are now obviously making difference from their last games.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 [2636] 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: