Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58116 times)
ceti (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:35:42 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 04:04:42 AM by ceti

Null input error
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:53:06 AM

Fuck yea, I made it on the list; last on the list, but I made it on the list. 

Also, I agree, the reptilian is a weird character, talking about himself in the third person, crazy jesus talk, zionist 9-11 conspiracy theory talk, spreadsheet based role-playing games, etc.

Your scam allegations are bullshit though. For the duration of the crippled miner there was a few percent emitted, and the article you link to ( http://da-data.blogspot.nl/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html ), the guy admits to dumping what he mined on the market. You also don't bother to mention this comment from the author responding to Vitalik Buterin:

Apologies if I misread what you wrote, but I tried to be quite clear in my article that the developers of Bytecoin, who introduced the slowdown, are very unlikely to have relationships, financial or otherwise, with the current set of developers who've been responsible for bringing Monero to popularity.

I'm pretty sure that the Bytecoin version of this was pure evil, and that it was used not just to get an advantage in mining, but to fake the entire blockchain.  I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot bitcoin.  But, while I don't own any more Monero than is in transit from my hardware to the exchange, I don't think that same thing applies to Monero (because, first of all, there was no premine, and second, I know quite accurately who made the profit from the crappy miner, and I know that none of us were Bytecoin developers.)

It's possible that the initial fork-er of Monero, TFT, was complicit.  But he's also out of the picture, and while he might have had a week of fun mining, he wouldn't have gotten much more than that.

A week of fun mining - less than 1% of current supply at the most. Unlike, you know, the coin whose thread you are constantly posting on, where the creator mined more than 33% of the current supply in 48 hours, then subsequently drastically reduced block rewards and switched to a quasi-PoS system that enriches large holders, that's not a scam at all /s
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:16:57 AM

Excellent summation of the sock puppet/troll accounts and stuck in needlessly long loops for mining,
good luck to anyone who pursues the hidden agenda of this coin because you are going to need it.

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:53:57 AM

Excellent summation of the sock puppet/troll accounts and stuck in needlessly long loops for mining,
good luck to anyone who pursues the hidden agenda of this coin because you are going to need it.

Yes they will need luck as there is no paid trolls as some people would LOVE to believe.

There is no scam as some may lead you to believe in Monero.

But hey who am I to stop you from circle-jerking the hell out of each other. Start jerking...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:59:54 AM

The bar before one is considered 'involved' with Monero is apparently high as fuck.  

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

Y'all reading this stuff do the research and make up your own minds.  Do you remember how early Bitcoiners got a bad rep because they couldn't shut the hell up about Bitcoin?  Why do you think that was?  

I'll tell you: because they knew they had found something really special.  They wanted to share it with the world.  Cryptonote is the real deal (and imho the inevitable future of cryptocurrency) and Monero is by far the largest (and one few honest) implementations of it.  

But don't believe anything you read on these forums.  Check the white paper.  Check the commits and source code on GitHub.  Look at what some of the most brilliant and noted cryptographers of our generation have had to say about it... the truth is out there, and in this particular case - inevitable.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:05:46 AM

The bar before one is considered 'involved' with Monero is apparently high as fuck.  

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

Y'all reading this stuff do the research and make up your own minds.  Do you remember how early Bitcoiners got a bad rep because they couldn't shut the hell up about Bitcoin?  Why do you think that was?  

I'll tell you: because they knew they had found something really special.  They wanted to share it with the world.  Cryptonote is the real deal (and imho the inevitable future of cryptocurrency) and Monero is by far the largest (and one few honest) implementations of it.  

But don't believe anything you read on these forums.  Check the white paper.  Check the commits and source code on GitHub.  Look at what some of the most brilliant and noted cryptographers of our generation have had to say about it... the truth is out there, and in this particular case - inevitable.

Don't you know?

That is too much work for circle-jerkers to actually go and look at the whitepaper (including shen's new release of Ring CT) + the source code for themselves?

Jerking is much more fun than actually looking at the facts as they are and not putting a spin on things to suit their agenda.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:09:09 AM

Smooth
 - 'monero core dev'
- known internally to the group as the 'enforcer' due to his relentless posting on forums
- takes pride in his ability to 'spin' and his famed match fitness to out post all 'adversaries' and every counter point
- spear headed current DASH campaign in March 2015

@Smooth this ^ made me laugh.

Basically OP is saying that you can't be trusted nor taken seriously because you can "spin" anything thrown at you in a way logically that makes sense. That is looked down upon by him.

Smooth is one of the most to the point, cold-blooded, factual posters on this forum I've run into.

Props to him for making it on the list.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

AMERICANPEGASUS not on the list? LOL really?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:48:12 PM

@smoothie i don't read "Whitepapers" on Altcoins LOL
this ain't the stock market sweetheart  Roll Eyes
Don't try getting away with using pro market trading jargon in this unregulated scam fest.

And for or against Monero i don't see how this topic is allowed.
There is already billions of Monero topics flooding this place now and for ever.
And when i made a summary topic about Blocknet i had it deleted and it was exactly like this one.
so i wouldn't be surprised to see this end up in modlog.php

edit:
Oh and guys rpietila admitted he was in the loony bin before.
he also admitted before his first alt-coin was Monero.. so of course it's the best  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:06:08 PM

Spoetnik, you should stop using those psychedelics, because every time you post, someday has to waste a little time to read the nonsense.

@smoothie i don't read "Whitepapers" on Altcoins LOL

Then you should shut up, most of you here posses absolutely zero analytical skills and its better you buy and hold BTC only

There is already billions of Monero topics flooding this place now and for ever.

People are interested in talking about Monero a lot which is not surprising as it is the only project after Bitcoin which is worth looking at. Deal with it

BTW your profile says you are a female from Antigua, is there any chance you are a bored troll housewife?? or a teenage girl with "issues"??
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:34:35 PM

Might have to buy more.  This thread is a great positive indicator!
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:17:11 PM

The Monerotards just can't ever admit that someone else could do anything they couldn't do and give proper credit and respect where it is due. Sigh.

And then they wonder why their shitcoin is going no where and those who have the talent to make it go somewhere are not motivated to join with their sick attitudes.

You guys are hilarious. Keep making excuses to deny reality but it won't help you in the real world.

Not even one thank you for pointing an egregious error in Shen's proposed solution which could have enabled me to crash your market price had I withheld the information and supplied it after you implemented a hard fork with the design error. Instead I get verbal diarrhea about senile rage. My and the community wide anger against Monerotards, is because of for example your Shen's condescending verbiage and now more of it from all you key persons in the Monerotard community and even the lead developer.

How on earth do you get that you have prior art?! Where is your published paper, predating Shen's, that describes your scheme???

fluffypony, I provided links to the prior art that was published in public. If there is contention about the date of who published first, it is possible to go digging in AnonyMint's archives to find the earlier dated posts with the relevant information. Why do you waste my time with a post that shows you didn't even read the post I made that contains the links to the prior art (and the mention of earlier dated posts being in the earlier archives if necessary)? Do I waste yours?

WOW... Just WOW....

Very indicative of the brow beating mental disease of Monerotards.

Then there will be something to back up your claims, and basis for credit to be given. Currently there is not.

For my demand that he cite my prior art, I only referred to the publish prior art on the combinatorial unmasking prevention, of which his published proposed solution is incorrect. Thus even if I published my solution now (instead of the June 2015 provided by my published prior art, and I also have posts on that same art from 2014 if necessary I can dig them up), I would still have the prior art on the correct solution.

If you are going to post, at least bother to get your facts straight by reading my post first.

onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:22:45 PM

The Monerotards just can't ever admit that someone else could do anything they couldn't do and give proper credit and respect where it is due. Sigh.

And then they wonder why their shitcoin is going no where and those who have the talent to make it go somewhere are not motivated to join with their sick attitudes.

You guys are hilarious. Keep making excuses to deny reality but it won't help you in the real world.

Not even one thank you for pointing an egregious error in Shen's proposed solution which could have enabled me to crash your market price had I withheld the information and supplied it after you implemented a hard fork with the design error. Instead I get verbal diarrhea about senile rage. My and the community wide anger against Monerotards, is because of for example your Shen's condescending verbiage and now more of it from all you key persons in the Monerotard community and even the lead developer.

How on earth do you get that you have prior art?! Where is your published paper, predating Shen's, that describes your scheme???

fluffypony, I provided links to the prior art that was published in public. If there is contention about the date of who published first, it is possible to go digging in AnonyMint's archives to find the earlier dated posts with the relevant information. Why do you waste my time with a post that shows you didn't even read the post I made that contains the links to the prior art (and the mention of earlier dated posts being in the earlier archives if necessary)? Do I waste yours?

WOW... Just WOW....

Very indicative of the brow beating mental disease of Monerotards.

dont you think you are overreacting?
just show your prio art and all is fine...

atm i think that you just want to position yourself as a new coin developer and go for a little advertising yourself (i was not part of that discussion - its just how it looks from the outside)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:27:38 PM

Smooth is one of the most to the point, cold-blooded, factual posters on this forum I've run into.

He is. And when he is challenged on logic, it is often myself. But the point against smooth made by the OP is that he argues ad nauseum even where there is no point and it is wasting time. He tries to control the entire forum. Logic can be a means to an end, but is not an end unless you just want to be mired in verbiage. The real world is where we deliver 10 million new users to the ecosystem. None of the Monerotards have done that and they will never do that because they target this forum instead of targeting creativity and respecting it. They prefer control over creativity. They want everyone to think their expertise is the highest and nothing else can match their collective capabilities. Yet the reality is they don't even have the best technology, even against a non-cryptographer and a non-mathematician. Boastful groups are like Humpty Dumpty.

That is too much work for circle-jerkers to actually go and look at the whitepaper (including shen's new release of Ring CT) + the source code for themselves?

You are so proud of a design that will be an order-of-magnitude more bloated than the superior design.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:31:32 PM

dont you think you are overreacting?
just show your prio art and all is fine...

It is your community's attitude that is never going to be fine.

atm i think that you just want to position yourself as a new coin developer and go for a little advertising yourself (i was not part of that discussion - its just how it looks from the outside)

Think what you want. Then observe what really happens and how the coming result had nothing to do with my reputation on the forum. This is going to be an ass whipping lesson to those who perpetually disrespect others.

Enjoy your useless microcosm here in the Altcoin forum in the meantime.

kazuki49

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:29:54 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 02:54:57 AM by kazuki49

Unfortunately for the OP (a DASH/Darkcoin user/community member- no surprise again!) Monero is made of Polytetrafluoroethylene.

@TPTB_need_war WTF is your problem I thought it was clear the community was thankful for your peer-review yet here you are assuming an instance of confrontation against the entire Monero community which you collectively referred as "Monerotards" in a way I can only rationalize as attack on the top competition for your Zerocash-like project, I'll not bow down to words, believe or not some people are waiting what kind of coin you will come out and with open minds.

You are so proud of a design that will be an order-of-magnitude more bloated than the superior design.

You hit on the Monero community for grouping around the best e-cash so far but you want us to acknowledge your unreleased project as "superior"? It is the best project so far, deal with it.

Enjoy your useless microcosm here in the Altcoin forum in the meantime.

The same useless microcosm you desperately want recognition from and desperately need for bootstrapping your coin?

nuff said.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:16:13 PM

Febo
- minor player

Can i get at least inhere?

It seems party started again. People that Monero somehow, i really dont know a reason, see as dead enemy will FUD whole forum up down, left right in and out.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:52:54 PM

YOURMOTHER
- aggressive troll
- likely puppet account

YourMother is a sockpuppet, but not one from the Monero community.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:42:52 PM

Fuck yea, I made it on the list; last on the list, but I made it on the list. 

ROFL - apparently i'm a "puppet account" - even though I registered before DASH or Monero existed. Go figure!

keep the luls coming ceti

Also, could you please release the invoices for your paid trolling?  Roll Eyes
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:57:09 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 12:09:08 AM by Spoetnik

Might have to buy more.  This thread is a great positive indicator!

hmm why because Monero fanboys get on peoples nerves ?
Well i guess since i get on peoples nerves too i should make SpoetnikCoin
..and it will be good and popular because it gets so much negative attention.

ahhhh ya just gotta love bag-holder logic  Cheesy

EDIT:
@pandher
If you wanted to address a point i made then do so..
Your insults veer off into off-topic.
No i don't read White Papers and i shouldn't have to explain why either (should be obvious)

EDIT2:
Here is what that means..

A white paper is an authoritative report or guide informing readers in a concise manner about a complex issue and presenting the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.

So i guess the Monero white paper (if there is one) didn't really serve it's purpose..
if there needs to be a one single topic called Speculation with 540 pages.
what is it you guys are discussing for 540+ pages exactly that is not covered in some white paper ?

And some how you guys think these apply to crypto ponzi token clones ?

Let me guess Cryptonote (the cloning platform) that Monero was born from is a scam but Monero is not ?
And i here some Crappy Scam coin was busted but hey.. community take over  Roll Eyes

PS:
I am writing Spoetnik Coin's white paper as we speak.. should be 100+ pages knowing how i like my rants Wink
Then i will have a speculation topic too moderated by a confirmed mentally ill bag holder.
I also will have 100 other topics spread out across this forum making sure Spoetnik Coin is jammed down everyone's throat 24/7
..uhh but wait.. why do i get the feeling if i did that i would have my topics deleted ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:41:01 AM

I counted close to 800 topics on Monero!

One topic alone has over 540 pages..

I highly doubt there is even 100 users with coins.

Pretty sketchy when after years now they can't get their crappy coin on Cryptsy LOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: