Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:28:50 AM

From page 1 :

DRKLvr
- puppet account

most likely the same person using other puppet accounts like :

AdamWhite
TheDasher
EvanTheInstaminer

Known troll on the Dash forum and in this Altcoin Discussion section.

Nice conspiracy theory !

Can you explain how this thread is anything other than an attack thread and smear campaign from ceti the Dash coin bagholder promoter?

Only in the DASH world does it make sense to attack a guy like Mr. Pietila for his Free-to-Play crypto game while at the same time defending an instaminer deceiver

i did a few times.. i also do NOT support DASH.
so yeah uhh your full of shit.. anything else ?

@Macrochip
well said !

Your theory is that this is an xmr promotion thread started by a reverse monero spammer?
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 02:20:33 AM

It's an inverse quantum derivative troll thread.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1107

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:31:58 AM

GingerAle is just mad he didn't make the list  Tongue
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:32:07 AM

Lol Cheesy

Hey by the way, thank you for your XMR compile instructions. I was having trouble with a fresh Ubuntu install and remembered seeing this in your sig.. working perfectly  Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:22:17 AM

From page 1 :

DRKLvr
- puppet account

most likely the same person using other puppet accounts like :

AdamWhite
TheDasher
EvanTheInstaminer

Known troll on the Dash forum and in this Altcoin Discussion section.

Nice conspiracy theory !

Can you explain how this thread is anything other than an attack thread and smear campaign from ceti the Dash coin bagholder promoter?

Only in the DASH world does it make sense to attack a guy like Mr. Pietila for his Free-to-Play crypto game while at the same time defending an instaminer deceiver

i did a few times.. i also do NOT support DASH.
so yeah uhh your full of shit.. anything else ?

@Macrochip
well said !

Your theory is that this is an xmr promotion thread started by a reverse monero spammer?

You know i think it's my turn to steer the trolling ship..
Since all you guys ever do is evade one question by asking another (while trolling)
then why can't i do it too ?

All you little fuckers do is sit there for 24 hours (because it takes that long to make a shitty retort)
desperately thinking of some way to attack and discredit anyone that does not approve of your shilling.
And you really have to hit that quote button like there is no tomorrow eh.

Also your a fucking shill coward hiding behind a noob account.
and i already told you Hero members are talking so what the fuck do you know about ya fucking little noob ?
grow some balls ya fucking little coward.

i am not dancing for some shill coward noob account faggotry.
Leave the topic little prick.. or grows balls and man up instead of being a little chicken shit.
The only reason little faggots do that is because they are hiding *for a reason.
Your prob the douche who made Monero or something.

Credibility noob ?
I have had my neck out for years ? when did you register ? last month ?

Consider yourself privileged i even entertained your comment at all shill noob.
sick of little pricks who registered here a few days ago "telling me how it is"  Roll Eyes

PS:
I don't give two shits who or why.. Spamming Shill maggots are irritating regardless of motivations.
I do find it amusing seeing Trolls who cry Troll when being Trolled on by other Trolls.
Learn your lesson yet ?
You dish it out but cry like a bitch about your scam coin Trollero when it's dished back up to you LOL

The Trollero marketing Team should be fired shot and pissed on because of their incessant faggotry !

FUD first & ask questions later™
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:15:56 PM

Well you're the one that asked me if there was anything else.  Roll Eyes

By the way, Cryptsy are having problems but they're not yet insolvent. They're still online, taking a while for some withdrawals to go through but they're still online. Why not give them a chance to make things right? No, that's not the way Spoetnik rolls is it. You have to go make a bad situation worse by spreading rumors and talking shit. One less exchange in the ecosystem hurts everyone, even if that exchange is Craptsy.

Real great public service you're providing here with the rumors, insults and baseless FUD.. keep it up. Also you were a nooby too at one point so why not stfu about that old-timer.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:11:12 PM

...Date Registered:    September 21, 2015..."

Been in Crypto 6 whole weeks and you not only found your way here, but have achieved expert level comprehension of the underlying topic.  My hat is off to you sir!

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:18:05 PM

Thanks. I've been in crypto a lot longer than 6 weeks .. lost the password to the account I was using before Cry
Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:20:10 PM

hurr hurr durr

U mad bro? Because you sound mad
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:39:13 PM

....our tactics have clearly gotten under your skin and had an effect on the market (Dark-coin collapsing, Monero UP)....

'Our tactics'

That there is all you need to read.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:45:54 PM

....our tactics have clearly gotten under your skin and had an effect on the market (Dark-coin collapsing, Monero UP)....

'Our tactics'

As in scam-busting. Are you alluding to something else?
GingerAle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:23:20 AM

'Our tactics'

As in scam-busting. Are you alluding to something else?

Yes he's alluding to the fact that we meet every Sunday on irc to discuss how we're going to effectively troll bitcointalk to ensure that everyone knows monero is the best! It's #trollero on free node. See ya all at the next meeting! Don't forget to tally up how much you've earned for your posts on the dash threads.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:52:18 AM

-ChanServ- #trollero is now registered to DrkLvr.

All welcome Smiley

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:19:41 AM

'Our tactics'

Thanks for being on topic ice, you never fail at not realising the damage you do to your own cause.

Well, at least he's not the main dev unable to give coherent answers to very relevant questions as in here: https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=90
now that there was some true 'damage'
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:52:43 AM

'Our tactics'

Thanks for being on topic ice, you never fail at not realising the damage you do to your own cause.

Well, at least he's not the main dev unable to give coherent answers to very relevant questions as in here: https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=90

Hi puppet!

I see you were created in 2013, a few posts on not much till January 2014 and then nothing until you commenced posting again in April 2015 with deep concerns for all about DASH.

Oooh, and you in 2014, too late for the big btc-party.... what a shame...
and history seems to rhime, you're not missing the party now, you're just at the wrong one... what a shame again...

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 03:52:09 PM

'Our tactics'

Hi puppet!

I see you were created in 2013, a few posts on not much till January 2014 and then nothing until you commenced posting again in April 2015 with deep concerns for all about DASH.

Oooh, and you in 2014, too late for the big btc-party.... what a shame...
and history seems to rhime, you're not missing the party now, you're just at the wrong one... what a shame again...

What about dash and btc rhymes? One uses, intelligently, one algo to secure its network, one is fairly launched, one is peer reviewed heavily, one doesn't shimmy important functions onto nodes unnecessarily, one has a mysterious genius(es) behind its beginnings...the other, well....

GingerAle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 11:58:58 AM

- known internally to the group as the 'enforcer' due to his relentless posting on forums

priceless!!!!!!!!

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:32:17 PM

- known internally to the group as the 'enforcer' due to his relentless posting on forums

priceless!!!!!!!!

Yup funny indeed LOL

Also think about it.. with the blatant and extreme amount of time Smoothie spends here defending Monero
let alone how much he bumps that one Speculation [sic] topic how does he find the time to code anything ?
something there doesn't add up  Undecided

Might want to note in the first post.. the reptiela guy changed his name in front me when i was on Poloniex chat box way back eh.
i can check back and let you know what it is but i would have to sift through chat logs for a while Sad
if someone else recalls it i can confirm if that is it..

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:27:36 PM

priceless!!!!!!!!

Yup funny indeed LOL

Also think about it.. with the blatant and extreme amount of time Smoothie spends here defending Monero
let alone how much he bumps that one Speculation [sic] topic how does he find the time to code anything ?
something there doesn't add up  Undecided

Might want to note in the first post.. the reptiela guy changed his name in front me when i was on Poloniex chat box way back eh.
i can check back and let you know what it is but i would have to sift through chat logs for a while Sad
if someone else recalls it i can confirm if that is it..

Smoothie != smooth

smooth is mostly busy controlling the troll army, doncha know?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:52:47 AM

ya crap i get those two mixed up a lot LOL
smooth and smoothie.. i can't tell anymore ahhahaa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: