Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58114 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:39:22 PM

....our tactics have clearly gotten under your skin and had an effect on the market (Dark-coin collapsing, Monero UP)....

'Our tactics'

That there is all you need to read.
Thanks for being on topic ice, you never fail at not realising the damage you do to your own cause.

Well, at least he's not the main dev unable to give coherent answers to very relevant questions as in here: https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=90
now that there was some true 'damage'

Also at https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=180 evan says "These people that complain about the instamine are NOT investors in the coin."

Which is false and a lie which he can't prove given if I own 1 DASH then that breaks his argument entirely.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:21:24 PM

@smoothie since you left me negative feedback claiming i was a big liar etc.
AND ..i have bashed Monero.
Isn't it odd that i never mentioned once the Monero instamine ?
If my motivation was to lie about Monero why have i 100% avoided bringing that up ?

I love the rating though.. because a lot of guys know damn well i don't care about money.. but THE TRUTH !
So leaving that rating on me is liking screaming I am a scammer and hate the guy that exposes me.

Smoothie what separates me from you Monero boys is i can accept criticism for a coin i shill for.
I had criticized Jackpot Coin lots back when i was into that on Cryptsy Chat or the forum here etc.
i am willing to take criticism and even dish it out on the very coins i am invested in.

Can you say the same ? ...Spoetnik says rhetorically LOL

Apparently not by your guys(s) incessant attack on Dash.  Roll Eyes
One hell of a childish attack game / Marketing Tactic <-- the topic title (no it's not about Dash)

FUD first & ask questions later™
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:23:38 PM

Also at https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=180 evan says "These people that complain about the instamine are NOT investors in the coin."

Which is false and a lie which he can't prove given if I own 1 DASH then that breaks his argument entirely.

When I grow up I want to be just like smoothie. Such smart, very reason, many logic, wow.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:53:03 PM

When I grow up I want to be just like smoothie. Such smart, very reason, many logic, wow.

And as the shill you are it appears you will overlook the flawed logic of your leader.

Horribly played.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:02:16 PM

And as the shill you are it appears you will overlook the flawed logic of your leader.

Horribly played.  Tongue
Do they really call you "The Enforcer", and is it a joke?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:50:37 AM

I have a question for smoothie too..
What happened with David Latapie ?
He gave the biggest apology i ever seen in my life on the internet.. for what ?
he never said..
And you want us all to believe you have no idea ?

EDIT:
This is pretty much on topic too.. Latapie said his last actions were starting a Monero Marketing Company
Then he went into hiding etc.. (see other topic for more details)

EDIT2:
Re: [XMR] Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics
Latapie's MONERO Marketing company partner was arrested by the French Police for some type of fraud.

The only response we got from all those guys was them leaving me a negative rating and trolling my news topic.
And was there like 5 or so guys involved too !

i think Monero investors have a right to know what happened !
..and why they were apologized to so intensely.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:27:44 AM

Horribly played.  Tongue

If you're stupid enough not to realize it by yourself I'll spell it out for you: If you own 1 DASH that alone doesn't make you an investor.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:46:00 AM

he never said..

EDIT:
This is pretty much on topic too.. Latapie said his last actions were starting a Monero Marketing Company

EDIT2:
Latapie's MONERO Marketing company partner was arrested by the French Police for some type of fraud.

The only response we got from all those guys was them leaving me a negative rating and trolling my news topic.

I thought he apologized for being duped by a conman. Most people feel shame when that sort of thing happens, but why am I explaining this to someone who feels no shame? Monerians, I apologize for taking so much time trying to explain the obvious to spoetnik--I was duped into thinking he cares about being correct. 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:55:14 PM

he never said..

EDIT:

EDIT2:

I thought he apologized for being duped by a conman. Most people feel shame when that sort of thing happens, but why am I explaining this to someone who feels no shame? Monerians, I apologize for taking so much time trying to explain the obvious to spoetnik--I was duped into thinking he cares about being correct. 

In other words you don't know but are willing to make excuses for him as he hides.

SalmonBraker

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:29:12 PM

When will this shitcoin lift up?!?!? You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:32:46 PM

You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Days

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:37:19 PM

You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!

Not sure if you are for real or not, but GUI wallet is a basic job for a crypto currency programmer.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:52:55 PM

Not sure if you are for real or not, but GUI wallet is a basic job for a crypto currency programmer.
They haven't got anyone who is capable of making a GUI, they are just a bunch of trolls.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 08:07:56 PM

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

And the official enterprise level GUI will come (it's for the most part built) after the db and some other fine tuning is done. Monero isn't Dash--the devs won't rush a product to market (and without thorough testing) in order to grab a few more bucks.  

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:48:53 PM

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

And the official enterprise level GUI will come (it's for the most part built) after the db and some other fine tuning is done. Monero isn't Dash--the devs won't rush a product to market (and without thorough testing) in order to grab a few more bucks.  

No but you guys will start Marketing companies to spam us pretty fast ROFL
HEY why wait until you have a product to market ?
Get selling NOW !

GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:07:35 AM

depends on the quality of the GUI and how long you want the GUI to last.... because if you make a GUI to work with the current version of the interworkings and you know you are going to change the interworkings soon then you'll just have to remake the whole GUI

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:51:51 AM

https://www.bolehvpn.net/blog/2015/12/14/what-is-dash-and-why-is-bolehvpn-accepting-it/

i dont know if this related or not, but really Huh

Monero (No.13 in market capitalization) is promising and has better anonymity but it still lacks an official GUI client though there are third party GUI options available. [SEE UPDATE BELOW] More importantly, I have personally witnessed many of Monero’s representatives employing questionable marketing tactics that often involve trolling and bullying and as such we have decided not to accept it at this point in time as a matter of principle. We even received a strongly worded anonymous warning to threaten to boycott and spread negative publicity about us if we continued to accept Dash. We strongly believe in healthy competition and hope that Monero’s official team takes a stronger stance in regulating its spokespersons (even if they may be on paper unofficial). We look forward to accepting Monero once these problems are rectified.

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:28:23 AM

https://www.bolehvpn.net/blog/2015/12/14/what-is-dash-and-why-is-bolehvpn-accepting-it/

i dont know if this related or not, but really Huh

Monero (No.13 in market capitalization) is promising and has better anonymity but it still lacks an official GUI client though there are third party GUI options available. [SEE UPDATE BELOW] More importantly, I have personally witnessed many of Monero’s representatives employing questionable marketing tactics that often involve trolling and bullying and as such we have decided not to accept it at this point in time as a matter of principle. We even received a strongly worded anonymous warning to threaten to boycott and spread negative publicity about us if we continued to accept Dash. We strongly believe in healthy competition and hope that Monero’s official team takes a stronger stance in regulating its spokespersons (even if they may be on paper unofficial). We look forward to accepting Monero once these problems are rectified.

Hope they see the irony when they get lumped with terrorist supporters in the great NWO VPN purge.

VPN Owner, "But we didn't send a terrorist threat!"

LE Agent, "We have a threatening anonymous letter that states that they only use your services for their terrorizing. And unless we abolish freedom, they're going to coordinate an attack using your service."

VPN Owner, "But how can we control what other people say?"

LE Agent, "Tell it to the judge."

The only thing stupider than judicial courts run a muck is a court of public opinion that has no regard for facts or common sense.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:35:29 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 06:47:25 AM by ArticMine

Update on Monero 16 December 2015:
I had a pleasant chat with some of the Monero community in their IRC channel and hopefully it’s the action of a few individuals rather than a big proportion of the community and it is unfair of us to make generalizations of the entire community from a handful of bad experiences (be it personal). We however hope that Monero could issue out a public notice that such marketing/messages are frowned upon to distance themselves from such unhealthy behaviour that is affecting their brand. We will look into accepting Monero once we can figure out a way to charge Monero in USD terms automatically.

Edit: My take is that it is time to let the market decide.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:33:51 AM

Update on Monero 16 December 2015:
I had a pleasant chat with some of the Monero community in their IRC channel and hopefully it’s the action of a few individuals rather than a big proportion of the community and it is unfair of us to make generalizations of the entire community from a handful of bad experiences (be it personal). We however hope that Monero could issue out a public notice that such marketing/messages are frowned upon to distance themselves from such unhealthy behaviour that is affecting their brand. We will look into accepting Monero once we can figure out a way to charge Monero in USD terms automatically.

Edit: My take is that it is time to let the market decide.

Or we all just start making public service announcements because I AM SPARTACUS and all that.

I'll start.

Wait, I'm going to bail, because it was in poor taste and ultimately I was just attacking Mr. VPN.

Perhaps we should have told Mr. VPN that even Peter Todd thinks DASH is snakeoil. Would he accept DASH then?

Oh wait I forgot we hacked his twitter account (snarf) to say that.

What dashers really don't realize is that we hacked Evan Duffield's brain to make him think that dash is a good idea so that Monerians would have something to troll about because otherwise what would we do?

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: