Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123367 times)
melanie19283

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stacking9mm

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

So I've been accumulating MOIN and although somewhat new to the project I am impressed and bullish. I just wanted to say after reading a few of the recent comments regarding addresses and cryptopia.. Please fix whatever if any potential problems are happening with addresses. Of course things like this happen to just about every crypto but stay on top of this and make it TOP PRIORITY instead of advertisement videos. Focusing on the smooth function of the coin itself is much more important. Also a good idea to find more exchanges to help with liquidity and awareness of MOIN. Keep up the great work MOIN.
vsrocks

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

MoinCoin (MOIN) all-in-one info now added here:

https://chatoncrypto.com/Crypto/C/38-MOIN-Moin

Thanks.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

So I've been accumulating MOIN and although somewhat new to the project I am impressed and bullish. I just wanted to say after reading a few of the recent comments regarding addresses and cryptopia.. Please fix whatever if any potential problems are happening with addresses. Of course things like this happen to just about every crypto but stay on top of this and make it TOP PRIORITY instead of advertisement videos. Focusing on the smooth function of the coin itself is much more important. Also a good idea to find more exchanges to help with liquidity and awareness of MOIN. Keep up the great work MOIN.

That's great to here and welcome to the MOIN community. On what you are saying about fixing the address issue, I think its Cryptopia that is having the problem because why ain't any of the other exchanges doing this? Support tickets have been sent into Cryptopia but we are waiting for a reply which seems to take more then a month now days. I just hope they sort this problem out asap as Cryptopia is the main exchange people use to buy and sell MOIN.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
stacking9mm

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

That's great to here and welcome to the MOIN community. On what you are saying about fixing the address issue, I think its Cryptopia that is having the problem because why ain't any of the other exchanges doing this? Support tickets have been sent into Cryptopia but we are waiting for a reply which seems to take more then a month now days. I just hope they sort this problem out asap as Cryptopia is the main exchange people use to buy and sell MOIN.

Thank you for the clarification and for the welcome. Seems that cryptopia gets overloaded a lot and might be understaffed to handle so many things which doesn't help. I would love to see MOIN hit more exchanges soon as the cryptop bull market accelerates. Would be perfect timing to help expand the awareness and access for more buyers. I'm researching more about the wallet and details of the coin and considering staking. Does anyone know if there's a mac wallet available? Either way I'm patient and will hold my coins long term and excited for 2018. 
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Thank you for the clarification and for the welcome. Seems that cryptopia gets overloaded a lot and might be understaffed to handle so many things which doesn't help. I would love to see MOIN hit more exchanges soon as the cryptop bull market accelerates. Would be perfect timing to help expand the awareness and access for more buyers. I'm researching more about the wallet and details of the coin and considering staking. Does anyone know if there's a mac wallet available? Either way I'm patient and will hold my coins long term and excited for 2018. 

You're welcome my friend! Yes Cryptopia I believe are understaffed but they did release a statement not long ago saying that they will be putting on more staff to help handle the support tickets. I know they are working through them so hopefully it won't be long before we get a reply about this issue with wallets not being valid. Yes I agree that we need MOIN on more exchanges as it does help with exposure, CryptoBridge might be a good one to get MOIN listed on as its a DEX exchange. Maybe all this will be done once the coin swap is complete? Lets just wait and see how that goes first.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

The withdraws on cryptopia were enabled, but when I tried to withdraw, I got the message that my moin adress is not valid? It's the same address on which I've withdrawn the last 2 times. Anyone knows anything about this?

Cryptopia had the same problem with SKY for many weeks in Feb-Mar... so the problem is likely with Cryptopia.
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

Did you... really took your time to read them or you just found some keywords and not bothered to read it all? What videos? What address problems? Maybe if you would actually took a little more then 10 seconds to "read" you would have seen what the discussion was about, Maybe, you know, check a page or two back... We are all here for profit, so there is no need for shallow hypocrisy.

I hope I didn't upset anyone for not hiding my words  Smiley

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
stacking9mm

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:19:05 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 01:03:30 AM by stacking9mm

Did you... really took your time to read them or you just found some keywords and not bothered to read it all? What videos? What address problems? Maybe if you would actually took a little more then 10 seconds to "read" you would have seen what the discussion was about, Maybe, you know, check a page or two back... We are all here for profit, so there is no need for shallow hypocrisy.

I did read it actually. LOL. I was trying to find more information regarding the address info. Feel better?   Roll Eyes Cheesy Thanks!

I also think KUCOIN, COSS, Cobinhood, and coinexchange could be possible candidates for new exchanges.  Apologies for making this such a long thread but can someone explain how the coin swap will work? I probably just need to hop in the telegram or twitter and ask. I admit I don't know exactly how the swap will work or what to do to keep my coins secure or where I need to store them. I figured I would also ask because others will come in here wondering the same thing as we get closer to the swap.  Or maybe I'm just being lazy for asking such questions. I don't hide my words. Smiley
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

I did read it actually. LOL. I was trying to find more information regarding the address info. Feel better?   Roll Eyes Cheesy Thanks!

I also think KUCOIN, COSS, Cobinhood, and coinexchange could be possible candidates for new exchanges.  Apologies for making this such a long thread but can someone explain how the coin swap will work? I probably just need to hop in the telegram or twitter and ask. I admit I don't know exactly how the swap will work or what to do to keep my coins secure or where I need to store them. I figured I would also ask because others will come in here wondering the same thing as we get closer to the swap.  Or maybe I'm just being lazy for asking such questions. I don't hide my words. Smiley

Ok, I am sorry for my quick judgment than. I think COSS is only dealing with erc20 tokens but I am not very sure. I don't think it's very easy for a project to be added to exchanges (at least not for the new ones). Regarding the coin swap, I am in the same situation... like...

regarding the swap, you're talking about the old one right?

What I want to ask is, my moin coins which I bought from cryptopia will be ok after the swap is finished, right? No hard forks, or need to change the wallet or anything like that.

Still no news from cryptopia right?

later edit: I really need to expand my vocabulary in english, right?

Hey 5o5kY, we'll be changing to an entirely different codebase, but we'll give everyone plenty of warning beforehand and plenty of time to swap. Twelve months is what I've been thinking. Even if, unlikely as it is, circumstances led to people's coins being locked on an exchange for longer than 12 months, we'd simply extend the swap. And your English is pretty good from where I'm standing.  Wink

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Well I would suggest you have your MOIN stored in your wallet which you can download from the OP. Swaps are easy and normally don't take long at all but for someone new I can understand why you feel a little uneasy. Just as long as you follow the instructions correctly, you should be fine. Some exchanges do swap coins, Livecoin I have seen do coin swaps which MOIN is listed on but we'll know more when the time comes and if you are worried about swapping your coins yourself and an exchange is going to do the swap then you could always transfer your coins on there and let them do it for you. But for now the best place to store your MOIN is in your local wallet. I hope this helps you feel a little better.

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

Fortnightly Sunday Update #25

okie dokie alrighty then here we go with another MOIN biweekly update.

Moin Movement League Update

In our first two weeks of the Moin Movement League we had 8 signups and as a surprise reward we hooked everyone who signed up with the 1st place reward this week.  Really appreciate people taking the time to sign up and had a couple good discussions this week about improving the league /moin movement.  I added a simple roster/leader board to the page http://www.moinmovement.org/movement-league.html.  Over the next two weeks we will try this experiment out and see if we can get some progress made in regards to the league itself and other moin community building/marketing.

That is all I got for now, remember to stop by our chatrooms that is where the discussion is mostly at right now http://www.moinmovement.org/communicate.html

- Jookly
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 01:44:28 AM by DarkStar_

If I hold just 2355 MOIN, what would be the best division for staking? Currently I have one chunk of ~2k MOIN, which I don't think is very optimal since it has to stake for 8 more hours before it can find a block after it finds one. I'm thinking chunks of 250 might be decent?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

If I hold just 2355 MOIN, what would be the best division for staking? Currently I have one chunk of ~2k MOIN, which I don't think is very optimal since it has to stake for 8 more hours before it can find a block after it finds one. I'm thinking chunks of 250 might be decent?

I would let it stake all at once and self split but I think no matter what you choose you will get similar rewards.  I recommend checking out  mObLOBScHAr's staking results @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg34323433#msg34323433  he has been staking various size inputs and tracking their interest over time.
asdouz765

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

That's why Selling is not a wise decision at the current moment, we have to wait for a while when the price will get high and then we will think about the selling of Bitcoin.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

Now the market competition is very fierce, but the market is also very huge. I saw the efforts of the MOIN project team. In 2018, I had high hopes for MOIN.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

Now the market competition is very fierce, but the market is also very huge. I saw the efforts of the MOIN project team. In 2018, I had high hopes for MOIN.

Yes it is and with many new projects coming out with good concepts, I just hope that MOIN isn't left behind. However on saying that, I believe we have one of the best dev teams here and I'm confident that MOIN will be a top project in the near future. Remember we don't really know what the dev has planned for MOIN yet. This is why I'm excited to see what the future plans will be once we have the coin swap.

GD199

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

discord?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

Fortnightly Sunday Update #26

Oh my goodness has it been two weeks again already?   Well let's take a look at some things that happened with MOIN

Moin Setup and Staking Guide

Check out this great write-up by moiniac extraordinaire Treefrog about setup and staking for MOIN. https://www.reddit.com/r/Moin/comments/8i18rf/moin_client_v1200_setup_guide_and_staking_guide/  It is a really nice guide and will be perfect for teaching people now and building off of in the future.  Great job Treefrog and thank you!

Discord Tipbot

We got a basic tipbot working in the discord channel.  Come say hi, spin around, do a trick, and get some free Moin.  Actually it is just a nice way to reward people to hanging out, asking questions, helping with various things... It is nice to have this tip bot running and it will be good to add additional functionality to it in the future as well.  Stop by for a tip!

Moin Movement Steam Gaming Group

There is now a Moin Movement Steam gaming group.  It is open to anyone interested in MOIN and computer gaming.  We will be using this group as a way to build community playing games together.  It would also be really cool to use the features of the steam group to arrange some gaming events for MOIN.  You can check out and join the group @ https://steamcommunity.com/groups/moinmovement

Moin Movement League Update

The second two weeks of the Moin Movement League are now concluded.  We gained an additional 4 signups this period.  Gathering the data to do these rewards I basically look through the $MOIN mentions on twitter and see who that has signed up for the league was active. I also try to check and see what types of activity the participants have had on reddit or activity in our Chatroom. Based on that information I rewarded 5 different participants 250 MOIN this period who showed activity.  Congratulations to them all and thank you for your work.

That is the update for now, ttyl. http://www.moinmovement.org/communicate.html

- Jookly
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

discord?

https://discord.gg/c58dGAH
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: