Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:06:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217624 times)
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:28:20 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 09:49:33 PM by tbearhere

I see the scryptn port was just turned on.... as I now see the 4 posts above this one =)

I can't find any support in any release of ccminer.   What a shame.

I believe cudaminer supports scryptn but that's ancient.

spent 30 min trying to get an app with it to no avail.    gave up.
Yes it looks like the links to the apps are gone.
I have everything ready to go for 2 years been awhile though ..I'm rusty .... it's a shame it was taken off.

Try http://ccminer.org/  for apps.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

Added scryptn to the pool with MRY and some FUJI once it's sync'd

only get rejeced shares most of the time...
i have set scrypt:10 and have only 2/29 shares accepted. normal ?
using gigabyte gtx 750 ti

hrmmm I didn't see any errors I'll see if I can get some more testing on this one.
DJM34  should know from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317772.0

Or ask in the Cuda mining thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:07:19 PM

A side note to see if anyone feels the same...

skein just doesn't seem to earn enough... maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable.  I have seen my average slowly decrease since adding all the algos so I think I may be pulling it from the batch;  but I will leave the code at the bottom for people to paste in if they want to use it.

Interested on any others opinions....

"maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable"

not sure that makes sense from a statistical point of view.
Yes all profits are down .... almost to the level of nicehash ..it should be much higher because the coins we mine are low difficulty coins. I can see it on Minercontrol. Use to make .06 BTC a day now .016 BTC.
Then again it could be coins like DECRED that one doesn't make a profit on...that should be taken out of my jason file. It may help.

MINERCONTROL--

I gave MinerControl another look yesterday.  The configuration file is a beast!  As far as I know, Zpool and NiceHash are the two pools to configure, at least for a start.  What do you use to edit the configuration?  WordPad, or Word?, The default configuration file included in the zip is formatted too much to make sense in Notepad.  EDIT:  I cut and pasted from the MinerControl OP, and will start with just Zpool.  The cut-and-paste fits fine in Notepad.

I also notice lower payoouts from Zpool.  Like some other posters have noted in various threads, the value of altcoins seems tied to the value of ETH and BTC.        --scryptr
http://pro.jsonlint.com/  to check my conf file and it straightens it out like on note pad. And I use note pad to copy and paste.
I guess you could use  http://pro.jsonlint.com/  also to modify the file.

>The default configuration file included in the zip is formatted too much to make sense in Notepad.<
Paste it on http://pro.jsonlint.com/  and then hit enter... straightens it right out so you can read it.
Erumara

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I mine because math

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:26:49 PM

SHA256 has been down for 2 hours, any word on a fix? That profitability going un-mined  Undecided

Always hashing for the community. Oh, and dollars.
QuadrigaCX -Your North American Exchange- https://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=h0een92jnww3mhxsekv3mqau -Get Verified Today!
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:26:01 AM

skein just doesn't seem to earn enough... maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable.  I have seen my average slowly decrease since adding all the algos so I think I may be pulling it from the batch;  but I will leave the code at the bottom for people to paste in if they want to use it.

"maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable"

Yes all profits are down .... almost to the level of nicehash ..it should be much higher because the coins we mine are low difficulty coins. I can see it on Minercontrol. Use to make .06 BTC a day now .016 BTC.
Then again it could be coins like DECRED that one doesn't make a profit on...that should be taken out of my jason file. It may help.

MINERCONTROL--

I gave MinerControl another look yesterday.  The configuration file is a beast!  As far as I know, Zpool and NiceHash are the two pools to configure, at least for a start.  What do you use to edit the configuration?  WordPad, or Word?, The default configuration file included in the zip is formatted too much to make sense in Notepad.  EDIT:  I cut and pasted from the MinerControl OP, and will start with just Zpool.  The cut-and-paste fits fine in Notepad.

I also notice lower payoouts from Zpool.  Like some other posters have noted in various threads, the value of altcoins seems tied to the value of ETH and BTC.        --scryptr
http://pro.jsonlint.com/  to check my conf file and it straightens it out like on note pad. And I use note pad to copy and paste.
I guess you could use  http://pro.jsonlint.com/  also to modify the file.

>The default configuration file included in the zip is formatted too much to make sense in Notepad.<
Paste it on http://pro.jsonlint.com/  and then hit enter... straightens it right out so you can read it.

MINERCONTROL IS RUNNING! --

It took a while because the configuration file is so big.  I found a good example and reworked it.  I spent all afternoon, but it is running now.  Rainy day...

The switching seems more smooth than with a batch file.  I have configured NiceHash and Zpool.  Apparently, you can add non-listed algos if you are using a YAAMP clone, as I have been adding many of the Zpool algos. 

After I let it run overnight, I'll have a better opinion.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:37:06 AM

SHA256 POOL IS DOWN--

Zero live miners, reported as "DEAD" by my miners.       -scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
gtopba

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:54:17 AM

SHA256 just back from DEAD for few hours. The average 24 Hours earning is still remain at 0.003. Unbelievable
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:38:27 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 11:55:34 AM by tbearhere

MINERCONTROL--

http://pro.jsonlint.com/  to check my conf file and it straightens it out like on note pad. And I use note pad to copy and paste.
I guess you could use  http://pro.jsonlint.com/  also to modify the file.

Paste it on http://pro.jsonlint.com/  and then hit enter... straightens it right out so you can read it.

MINERCONTROL IS RUNNING! --

It took a while because the configuration file is so big.  I found a good example and reworked it.  I spent all afternoon, but it is running now.  Rainy day...

The switching seems more smooth than with a batch file.  I have configured NiceHash and Zpool.  Apparently, you can add non-listed algos if you are using a YAAMP clone, as I have been adding many of the Zpool algos.  

After I let it run overnight, I'll have a better opinion.       --scryptr
Yes the switching is great... you can have it do any type of switching due to the dynamic switching pivot amazing.
add non-listed algos? can you give me an example plz scryptr?
Can I see your conf file? pm me with that plz.
I wonder if suprnova pools could work with it?
I like to see the non listed algo's.  thx
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 12:00:31 PM

SHA256 POOL IS DOWN--

Zero live miners, reported as "DEAD" by my miners.       -scryptr

Yeah sorry. I left the port running with gdb (debug) and forgot it wouldn't restart after a crash.

Looked pretty stable since the restart and have adjusted code again based of the last crash.

It looks like it's becoming more and more stable.

cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:16:57 PM

Why is this constant?

2   1.2962%   30.9 Mh/s reject=48.7%

What is your question? Not enough information.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:25:31 PM

skein just doesn't seem to earn enough... maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable.  I have seen my average slowly decrease since adding all the algos so I think I may be pulling it from the batch;  but I will leave the code at the bottom for people to paste in if they want to use it.

Yes profits are dropping for me too..almost down to the price of electricity.

Did you find an increase since dropping skein algo?  thx
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 12:15:22 AM

I think all the profits are way under expectation i ran 2 s3+ @ ~500gh freq 350 almost 4 days to get 0.005 btc combined confirmed and unconfirmed.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 12:22:30 AM

Why is this constant?

It should be self explanatory the pool rejects are ridiculous. 

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 03:17:50 AM

Why is this constant?

It's just reject calculation for display that's off as far as I can tell.

So my card has been locked on lyra2 for several days now (by choice) and it gets lots of reports of being offline yet shares keep rolling in at the proper rate.

Thought I'd comment.

Profitability for me has been somewhat down a touch across the board, but I am no longer running any SHA at all on zpool; sold my personal miners < s7, and the s7's are pointed at NH and solo.

No comments on skein removal but I also yanked it from my machines in SF just today.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 10:06:43 AM

So my card has been locked on lyra2 for several days now (by choice) and it gets lots of reports of being offline yet shares keep rolling in at the proper rate.

Thought I'd comment.

Got back from SF finally after almost a week.

Miner was up and running producing steady shares.   Backed off intensity for machine usability and restarted the app.  Now the pool sees and reports it as a connected miner.

The whole time it was not shows as a connected miner, but the summary showed 0 connected miners at ~2% share rate and ~28-32Mh.

Something else I noticed earlier that this was if you compare the table just below the summary, it shows a different share percentage, as well as a different share percentage of the block reward.

There has to be some sort of issue with the pool web-end which stems down to them not having the calculation done by a child function;  instead they are coding it on a per-need basis and one of those on many algos are flat-out calculated wrong.

The final payout and rewards seem to be correct and consistent with the past, and the way the market has been going recently as well (BTC worth more, miners paid less;  because people tend to base price off power usage for some not so insane reasoning)....  Its bound to happen.

Maybe I am totally wrong and am not here to debate it, just saying I am getting near what I expect (I take my expectation and payout usually is +/- 12-20% on average.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 12:09:12 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 11:24:03 PM by scryptr

MINERCONTROL CONFIGURATION--

Well, I added Decred (DCR), and my work box now has a fine DCR load to haul, and it makes normal use sluggish.  To add an unlisted algo, cut and paste an algorithm in the "algorithms" section, adding a line, being careful about the end comma where appropriate.  Modify the newly pasted line to represent the algo you wish to add, for example, "Decred".  Use a low estimate for hash rate, and the same for intensity in the command  section at the end of the line.  In the pool section, ONLY under YAAMP-style pools (Zpool), follow the same procedure of cut-and-paste, making sure to use the correct PORT value when editing the newly added line.

Check for typos, save, and  reload the configuration in MinerControl.  Test and tune useing the "start" button for the new algo.  Adjust hash rate and CCminer launch command parameters like intensity as you go.  Trial and error, if you set the intensity too high and crash the driver, you may have to reboot.

I put copies of several of the best CCminer variations in the same directory with MinerControl, giving each a unique name.  Make sure to add supporting "dll" files as well.  That way no sub-directory information needs to be passed in the top "algorithms" section.

By the way, I have not been able to implement the "usewindow" command, although I successfully added it in the launch parameters in JSON format.  It may be broken?       --scryptr

EDIT:  My EVGA GTX 960 gets 1.0 GH/s mining DCR at Zpool.  BlakeCoin is served with over 1.5 GH/s by the same card.  Both coins demand a high intensity setting ("-i" is 28.5 for Decred, and 29 for BlakeCoin) for performance, leaving the computer sluggish.  This is ok for a headless dedicated rig, or a mining fool slaving for the electric bill, but JK has a point in using lower intensities in his batch file.

MinerControl can be found at https://github.com/KBomba , version 1.6.5.1(modded) is the very latest version.  There are 3 main contributors, StuffOfInterest, the author, KBomba/Bombadil, and Fuzzbawls, mod-men.  Handle the following file with care, a tiny typo will cause it to fail.  This file will run with any nVidia card that can run CCminer; adjustments to intensity may be needed.  It can also be modified for an AMD card.  Other examples can be found at StuffOfInterest's BitCoinTalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.0.  It would be a good idea to visit this linked thread and read the opening page (OP) and the last few pages before running MinerControl.  The configuration file is performance tuned for a GTX 960.  I still need to add a couple Zpool algos, the power settings need to be adjusted, and intensity settings may be too high for cards smaller/older than a GTX 960.  The configuration is a Work-In-Progress.  NOTE:  This file was corrected on 5 JUL 2016 to reflect proper hashrate values for BlakeCoin, Blake2s, and Decred.  I had overlooked an important pricing note: (*** values in mBTC/Mh/day (mBTC/Gh/day for sha256, decred and blake algos).  Today, three trailing zeros were cut from each value for the Blake and Decred algos previously posted.  Apologies to anyone inconvenienced, and Big Thanks! to sp_ and antantti, who both caught the error and notified me.

MinerControl Configuration File:   (MUST be named "minercontrol.conf")
====================

{
    "general": {
        "power": 0.10,
        "exchange": 700,
        "currencycode": "USD",
        "mintime": 2,
        "maxtime": 30,
        "switchtime": 5,
        "delay": 1,
        "exittime": 0,
        "deadtime": 10,
        "statwindow": 60,
        "minprofit": 1.05,
        "minprice": "0BTC",
        "minebyaverage": true,
        "dynamicswitching": true,
        "dynamicswitchpower": 2,
        "ignoreoutliers": true,
        "iqrmultiplier": 2.2,
        "showhistory": true,
        "logerrors": true,
        "logactivity": true,
        "gridsortmode": 2,
        "minerkillmode": 1,
        "traymode": 1,
        "donationpercentage": 0,
        "donationfrequency": 0,
        "remotesend": false,
        "remotereceive": false
    },
    "algorithms": [
        { "name": "x11", "display": "X11", "hashrate": 5500, "power": 49,  "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a x11 -i 20.5 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "x13", "display": "X13", "hashrate": 4400, "power": 49, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a x13 -i 20.5 -C  --no-color" },
        { "name": "x14", "display": "X14", "hashrate": 4100, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a x14 -i 20.5 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "x15", "display": "X15", "hashrate": 3600, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a x15 -i 20.5 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "x17", "display": "X17", "hashrate": 3475, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a x17 -i 20.5 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "c11", "display": "C11", "hashrate": 5200, "power": 52, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a c11 -i 20.5 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "x11evo", "display": "X11evo", "hashrate": 4890, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminerx11evo.exe", "aparam3": "-a x11evo -i 19 --no-color" },
        { "name": "quark", "display": "Quark", "hashrate": 11000, "power": 54, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a quark -i 23 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "nist5", "display": "Nist5", "hashrate": 18400, "power": 54, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a nist5 -i 19 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "neoscrypt", "display": "NeoScrypt", "hashrate": 410, "power": 54, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "P5miner.exe", "aparam3": "-a neoscrypt -i 15.5 -C --cpu-priority 5  --no-color" },
        { "name": "scryptn", "display": "Scrypt-N", "hashrate": 253, "power": 60, "aparam1": "c:\\windows\\system32", "aparam2": "tpminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a scrypt:10" },
        { "name": "keccak", "display": "Keccak", "hashrate": 301500, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a keccak -i 19 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "qubit", "display": "Qubit", "hashrate": 8350, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a qubit -i 19.7 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "lyra2", "display": "Lyra2", "hashrate": 2100, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "L2miner.exe", "aparam3": "-a lyra2 - i 22 --no-color" },
        { "name": "lyra2v2", "display": "Lyra2v2", "hashrate": 15200, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a lyra2v2 -i 22 -C  --no-color" },
        { "name": "whirlpoolx", "display": "WhirlpoolX", "hashrate": 150000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a whirlpoolx -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "blakecoin", "display": "BlakeCoin", "hashrate": 1650, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a blakecoin -i 29 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "blake2s", "display": "Blake2s", "hashrate": 690, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "tpminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a blake2s -i 27  --no-color" },
        { "name": "skein", "display": "Skein", "hashrate": 170000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a skein -i 27.5 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "groestl", "display": "Groestl", "hashrate": 16350, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "ccminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a groestl -i 22.5 -C --no-color" },
        { "name": "decred", "display": "Decred", "hashrate": 1000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "tpminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a decred -i 28.5 --no-color" },
        { "name": "sib", "display": "Sib", "hashrate": 700, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "tpminer.exe", "aparam3": "-a sib -i 19.7 --no-color" }
    ],
    "nicehash": {
        "account": "1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT",
        "detectstratum": true,
        "worker": "rig1",
        "sparam1": "",
        "sparam2": "-p x",
        "minprofit": 1.2,
        "algos": [
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "quark", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "qubit", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "scryptn", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "keccak", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "lyra2", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "lyra2v2", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "whirlpoolx", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ -u _ACCOUNT_._WORKER_ _SPARAM2_" }
       ]
    },
    "Zpool.ca": {
        "account": "1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT",
        "pricemode": 1,
        "balancemode": 0,
        "btcfee":2,
        "sparam1": "-o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca",
        "sparam2": "-p rig1,c=BTC",
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3533 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x13", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3633 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x14", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3633 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x15", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3733 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x17", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3737 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "c11", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3573 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "quark", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4033 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "qubit", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4733 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4733 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4233 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "lyra2v2", "priceid": "lyra2v2", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4533 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "x11evo", "priceid": "x11evo", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3553 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "blakecoin", "priceid": "blakecoin", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:5743 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "blake2s", "priceid": "blake2s", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:5766 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "skein", "priceid": "skein", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:4933 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "groestl", "priceid": "groestl", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:5333 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "decred", "priceid": "decred", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:5744 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" },
            { "algo": "sib", "priceid": "sib", "folder": "_APARAM1_", "command": "_APARAM2_", "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:5033 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_" }

]
    }
}

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:48:13 PM

Why is this constant?

It's just reject calculation for display that's off as far as I can tell.

Thought I'd comment.

Profitability for me has been somewhat down a touch across the board, but I am no longer running any SHA at all on zpool; sold my personal miners < s7, and the s7's are pointed at NH and solo.

No comments on skein removal but I also yanked it from my machines in SF just today.
Ok  thx
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:14:23 PM

MINERCONTROL CONFIGURATION--

Well, I added Decred (DCR), and my work box now has a fine DCR load to haul, and it makes normal use sluggish.  To add an unlisted algo, cut and paste an algorithm in the "algorithms" section, adding a line, being careful about the end comma where appropriate.  Modify the newly pasted line to represent the algo you wish to add, for example, "Decred".  Use a low estimate for hash rate, and the same for intensity in the command  section at the end of the line.  In the pool section, ONLY under YAAMP-style pools (Zpool), follow the same procedure of cut-and-paste, making sure to use the correct PORT value when editing the newly added line.

Check for typos, save, and  reload the configuration in MinerControl.  Test and tune useing the "start" button for the new algo.  Adjust hash rate and CCminer launch command parameters like intensity as you go.  Trial and error, if you set the intensity too high and crash the driver, you may have to reboot.

Scryptr  here is what you need for cmd window on windows .. this is just part of opening statements.... then add to rest of  algo's

"dynamicswitchpower": 3,
        "dynamicpivot": 1,
        "minprofit": 1.1,
        "deadtime": 1,
        "logerrors": false,
        "logactivity": false,
        "gridsortmode": 2,
        "minerkillmode": 1,
        "traymode": 0,
        "usewindow": true,   <<<<add this

and this   "usewindow": true  ....end of each stratum

},
    "zpool.ca": {
        "account": "wallet",
        "pricemode": 0,
        "balancemode": 0,
        "btcfee": 2,
        "sparam1": "-o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca",
        "sparam2": "-p",
        "minprofit": 1.1,
            {
                "algo": "blake2s",
                "folder": "_APARAM1_",
                "command": "_APARAM2_",
                "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:5766 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_ MHC,c=BTC -i 0,22,0",
                "usewindow": true
            },
            {
                "algo": "blakecoin",
                "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:5743 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_ MHC,c=BTC -i 0,22,0",
            },
            {
                "algo": "c11",
                "arguments": "_APARAM3_ _SPARAM1_:3573 -u _ACCOUNT_ _SPARAM2_ MHC,c=BTC -i 0,15,0",
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To add an unlisted algo I still don't know what you mean.
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 04:42:59 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 06:05:55 PM by scryptr

<BIG SNIP>

ON THE MINERCONTROL THREAD OPENING PAGE--

One of the contributors noted that "algos not in this list are not supported".  This refers to the algos in the posted configurration file.  Perhaps it is on KBomba's GitHub page, I'll check later.  I think it refers to algos NOT in the NiceHash API set.  I only added algos to the Zpool set of algos (Zpool is a YAAMP clone) because of this reasoning.  Some of the API information downloading may be hard-coded, so that only NiceHash algos current as of release 1.6.5.1 are completely supported.  I reason that the YAAMP API will allow the addition of algos that are available at Zpool, but not at NiceHash.

Thank you for the hint on the "usewindow" command.  I will try it later.

--scryptr

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:12:25 PM

<BIG SNIP>

ON THE MINERCONTROL THREAD OPENING PAGE--

One of the contributors noted that "algos not in this list are not supported".  This refers to the algos in the posted configurration file.  Perhaps it is on KBomba's GitHub page, I'll check later.  I think it refers to algos NOT in the NiceHash API set.  I only added algos to the Zpool set of algos (Zpool is a YAAMP clone) because of this reasoning.  Some of the API information downloading may be hard-coded, so that only NiceHash algos current as of release 1.6.5.1 are completely supported.  I reason that the YAAMP API will allow the addition of algos that are available at Zpool, but not at NiceHash.

Thank you for the hint on the "usewindow" command.  I will try it later.

--scryptr
O ok I see now.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: