Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109675 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:53:50 AM

Actually about Cruisers. Is it sheduled upgrade their reactors, because: they approach, missed, I run away, they approach and have not enough energy for 2nd or 3rd (not remember) shot. They are too weak having basic(?) reactors.

No such plans for now. If you can outsmart them, more power to you.

toecutter, I have few questions:
  1. What is minimum of minerals richness of asteroid;
  2. How much asteroids from 20 scanned have minimal minerals richness;
  3. What does 'mining power' means.

'minimal richness' I mean there are different asteroid richness. 87, 2450. Sure from first I mine less ore, but what is 'minimal range'? from 50 to 100 minimal? 200-700 middle? 1k++ high?

Example: richness = 100, composition = copper, argentum, orichalcum, mining power = 25. How much copper I may have?

1. I don't think there IS a minimum. I think there's an "average" though.
2. Since there's no concept of minimum, I can't answer this. *
3. Mining Power = amount of damage dealt to asteroid.

In your example, we first calculate a depletion factor (mining power against asteroid condition)  = 25 / 100 = 0.25
Then we apply this factor to richness = 100 * 0.25 = 25 "credits"
Then we roll a Mining Skill check to see which ore is extracted (let's say, copper)
Then we use those 25 credits to "buy" enough copper

Note: this is not exact/precise formula, and the "richness" is not directly valued in satoshi (that's why I said "credits"), things can go higher or lower, but that's the general idea.

* You can collect some interesting stats if you summarize your mining rolls.

Very good your page hope to get some of the best on the internet

Hello, xavierh18!

Thank you for the feedback.

Fix my CPU, please, please, please.

Done! But please be careful with your account in the future.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
genlean

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

Goodday,

First I like to say this is one of the niced bitcoin based games I found so far.

But I am wondering, am I doing something wrong? When im try'ng to withdrawl more then 100 satoshi i get an error from faucethub.

Does this mean I need to wait till you fillup the account again or does it mean that I need to do something else before I can withdrawl funds?

Genlean
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 11:34:50 AM by onlinedigger

O.K.
then prnt.sc/gbj0bn and prnt.sc/gbjc4r
rocket: 894 copper MiningPower = 90
MLK 3: 460 copper MP = 45

Avarage richness is 894 copper / 13 asteriods with copper = ~70 copper (at 90 MP) and TWO other minerals, so richness ~300. It is right. 200-300 richness as usual asteroid(?) You may say that asteroid have 70 copper, 3 argentum and 1 orichalcum ore, other is a crap, space dust, but then 'richness' is 74!

Then how it is possible mine so few 2nd and 3rd minerals? Mining skill you say? Yes! I'm not so cool miner to mine 90%(with rocket MP=90) Dilithium or not? Let's imagine that skill level is a % of chance to extract uncommon and rare minerals prnt.sc/gc4v03 (of course not, but according to requirements for 31 level prnt.sc/gc4zr3 it should Grin), then we should have more uncommon and rare ore.

In two words, why mining with rockets so useless? Sad Mined 16 copper(48 sat), 7 iron(49) when every rocket costs ~330 Huh

Dear toecutter, can you post some attempts mining asteroids with Magma Smelter Grin

And bug in SG2 https://youtu.be/bKhfj9moZkc
Video description: as default order quantity 8, but added order for 1 quantity.

Bug in SG2. Switched to Mauler and can not see my other ships on station.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:00:38 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 10:26:57 PM by toecutter

Goodday,

First I like to say this is one of the niced bitcoin based games I found so far.

But I am wondering, am I doing something wrong? When im try'ng to withdrawl more then 100 satoshi i get an error from faucethub.

Does this mean I need to wait till you fillup the account again or does it mean that I need to do something else before I can withdrawl funds?

Genlean

Hello, Genlean!

Thanks for the feedback. You are correct, it just means we don't have any satoshi on our faucethub balance. Will try to re-fill it ASAP (we're really low on funds). In the meantime, you could try withdrawing some DOGE or maybe use faucetsys.

O.K.
then prnt.sc/gbj0bn and prnt.sc/gbjc4r
rocket: 894 copper MiningPower = 90
MLK 3: 460 copper MP = 45

Avarage richness is 894 copper / 13 asteriods with copper = ~70 copper (at 90 MP) and TWO other minerals, so richness ~300. It is right. 200-300 richness as usual asteroid(?) You may say that asteroid have 70 copper, 3 argentum and 1 orichalcum ore, other is a crap, space dust, but then 'richness' is 74!

Then how it is possible mine so few 2nd and 3rd minerals? Mining skill you say? Yes! I'm not so cool miner to mine 90%(with rocket MP=90) Dilithium or not? Let's imagine that skill level is a % of chance to extract uncommon and rare minerals prnt.sc/gc4v03 (of course not, but according to requirements for 31 level prnt.sc/gc4zr3 it should Grin), then we should have more uncommon and rare ore.

In two words, why mining with rockets so useless? Sad Mined 16 copper(48 sat), 7 iron(49) when every rocket costs ~330 Huh

Dear toecutter, can you post some attempts mining asteroids with Magma Smelter Grin

And bug in SG2 https://youtu.be/bKhfj9moZkc
Video description: as default order quantity 8, but added order for 1 quantity.

Bug in SG2. Switched to Mauler and can not see my other ships on station.

I kinda agree, rocket mining is kinda useless. I don't think any players use it right now. We should definitely look into it.
Thank you for the reports!

Update.

• [SG2] Station/Planet hangars don't work for motherships. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Inconsistent default market order amount (is it 8 or 1?). (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Undocking/Lifting off wouldn't work in some cases.
  • [BUG] Don't show "Man" button to mothership owners. (@?)
  • [ENC] ...show a hint instead.

genlean

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

Hello, Genlean!

Thanks for the feedback. You are correct, it just means we don't have any satoshi on our faucethub balance. Will try to re-fill it ASAP (we're really low on funds). In the meantime, you could try withdrawing some DOGE or maybe use faucetsys.

Thanks for responds,

I hope you get more funds.

Regarding that, how do you get funds for this game? I see one advertisement, is it enough for thee if I click that every day? Because that would be the least I can do to help thee in this game.

I want to complement thee that you can not deposit satoshi in this game, but everything needs to be earned. That makes for a fair game, not buy to win.

Lastly I might have several idea's for thee to eurn just a little bit more and make the game even better. Would you apriciate if I senden you some of my toughts?

High regards,
Genlean
onlinedigger

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:53:08 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 09:07:26 PM by onlinedigger

Oh. Is 'motherships' usable already? Because...
SG2. Switch to Mauler on station, choose 'Ship' and pressed "I" button http://prntscr.com/gcynjb. Opened cool window  http://prntscr.com/gcyp7l with useless information... then I closed this big cool window. Now I see free space which is same when I'm undocked, but I'm still docked http://prntscr.com/gcypkz. Is it more expensive way to button 'Observation deck'? Grin

#2. Same station with same ships, Privateer chosen, pressed "I" button, opened big cool window with Mauler http://prntscr.com/gcyt7m   Smiley until refresh page.
#2.1. SG2. same hangar tabs as station/planet. http://prntscr.com/gd2ibj My ships in my mothership and to the Sun Cheesy
#3. http://prntscr.com/gd07rq moved cargo to own ship and others too.

Is it possible buy interceptors and manage them?
No repairs on carrier?
Charging without Welding? Sad
+6 tracking?? Fight against asteroids or skill description missed.

Have to manage consoles everytime docked. Double-click in SG2?
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

I have read some pages a while ago and i was reading about the maximum amount of satoshi possible to collect a day. And the maximum time needed to spent. The problem is i can't find it anywhere... anyone care to help me out ?

6-10k satoshi a day if i am not mistaken ?

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:50:43 PM

Thanks for responds,

I hope you get more funds.

Regarding that, how do you get funds for this game? I see one advertisement, is it enough for thee if I click that every day? Because that would be the least I can do to help thee in this game.

I want to complement thee that you can not deposit satoshi in this game, but everything needs to be earned. That makes for a fair game, not buy to win.

Lastly I might have several idea's for thee to eurn just a little bit more and make the game even better. Would you apriciate if I senden you some of my toughts?

High regards,
Genlean

Sure, please do share your ideas!

BTW, please do not click on the ads just to support us. You should only click them if you have genuine interest in stuff advertised.

Oh. Is 'motherships' usable already? Because...
SG2. Switch to Mauler on station, choose 'Ship' and pressed "I" button http://prntscr.com/gcynjb. Opened cool window  http://prntscr.com/gcyp7l with useless information... then I closed this big cool window. Now I see free space which is same when I'm undocked, but I'm still docked http://prntscr.com/gcypkz. Is it more expensive way to button 'Observation deck'? ;D

#2. Same station with same ships, Privateer chosen, pressed "I" button, opened big cool window with Mauler http://prntscr.com/gcyt7m   :) until refresh page.
#2.1. SG2. same hangar tabs as station/planet. http://prntscr.com/gd2ibj My ships in my mothership and to the Sun :D
#3. http://prntscr.com/gd07rq moved cargo to own ship and others too.

Regarding "useless info", it's just there because your regular info-popup is no longer available. Other players on your ship will also see fully revealed hull/energy/shield state. Regarding everything else... yeesh. Thank you very much the detailed reports:

1. Is it possible buy interceptors and manage them?
2. No repairs on carrier?
3. Charging without Welding? :(
4. +6 tracking?? Fight against asteroids or skill description missed.

5. Have to manage consoles everytime docked. Double-click in SG2?

1. Not yet
2. What kind of repairs?
3. Yeah, sorry :(
4. The description is correct

Update.

• [SG2] Fix various hangar- and window-related problems with motherships. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Enable double-click console switching on motherships. (@onlinedigger)

(The bug with moving cargo is still open)

onlinedigger

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:01:10 AM

1. Not yet
2. What kind of repairs?
3. Yeah, sorry Sad
4. The description is correct

1. Wow!
2. Repair for docked ships I meant.
4. But tracking skill used only to see scanned asteroids longer or for rockets too? Yes, there is driven asteroid, but it can't be mined and act like a rocket.

If not fixed yet: in SG2 privateer have 'dock' button when pirate or basic player's ship targeted.

Fix my CPU, please.
onlinedigger

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:57:21 PM

Now I can explain some of your "secrets" and what I mean above them.
[ENC] Player Motherships!

Have you answered on any my question? They are has no sence, right. But what resist you type "maulers can be docked by squadmates" in new update? Secrets? About alliance-mates question to fuertisimo and przemax (or who manage alliance). Any info in F.A.Q.? Is it was a secret?

Why You are can not explain that every 10 mining skill level add 0.1% chance extract uncommon mineral?
Every 10 aiming skill add 0.01% to do double damage?
Hacking... + to docked mauler for what? For compile some crap?
Tracking... "description is correct", so mauler used to track asteroids Huh

I expose few screenshots
https://prnt.sc/gdn5cb and screenshot in screenshot https://prnt.sc/fi1sjq

https://prnt.sc/fhwlrp Is it on queue? Smiley

"Secrets"... no, you say about everything, but almost nothing Sad
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:19:32 PM

Sorry Digger I'm a junior member of the alliance, I'm in the dark if there's something mysterious afoot  Wink.
onlinedigger

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:43 AM

No problem Smiley I just forgot your The Galaxy Empire. Now I remember TGE Smiley
onlinedigger

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:18:25 AM

Mars 5k pop now? Smiley +10.. 10k defence.. it was not enought for Earth Smiley Not sure, but Sol system explored: Mercury have Marcketplace and Lab (built by players), Uranus or Neptun have Wharehouse (built by player). Earth had alien infection... That was really saturated year Smiley Yes, I'm 1+ year with project Smiley I saw wars, took part in lockal conflict, well, I think I saw enought. Every time I was peaceful reseacher. I'm still a peaceful reseacher and explorer of game features. So please, do not distorb our peaseful Legendary Darkness.

Congratulate to every one on Satosh Galaxy!
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

I saw wars, took part in lockal conflict, well, I think I saw enought. Every time I was peaceful reseacher. I'm still a peaceful reseacher and explorer of game features.

Well we pushed you there, but I'd take a guess that after that local conflict you have the second highest colonist kill count in the game next to kakucis  Cool Wink Grin
onlinedigger

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:28:57 AM

Well we pushed you there, but I'd take a guess that after that local conflict you have the second highest colonist kill count in the game next to kakucis  Cool Wink Grin

We are at same place Wink You are killed 10k colonists Smiley Also I'm recruited and transfered many colonists from Earth. Some time Earth's population drop to 56k Cheesy then I stop for a while Smiley I had all 4 planets on Terebellum with 10k population and 10lvl labs, so I'm not just colonist killer, I'm reseacher first of all Smiley I'm spent money for Rocket Launchers (used, MK I, but I fly from east to west side of galaxy) only for test and post results that mining with rockets not profitable (rockets was crafted 150sat timoniun + 50sat program). Danations in research, last was in coffee. 2 weeks premium (also for test) is 14 coffee + I bought ~10 for 10k each = ~300k sat. Do you remember Direct payment with 20k fee? It was canceled after my request (was failed test, but hope it return in future). Do you remember Slicing Laser on player's ship? I told that ships built with equipment and becouse "secrets" I thought this is not a bug (had fun killing DoomsDay Grin) But I never had it. Yes, I killed many colonists and continue killing them on Zoo in Miaplacidus. Almost all I do is for test, if not, then for Profit. Having fun from game? I have fun after each update, because every update have many bugs! I play game "catch them all", this is fun for me. All other time I mine asteroids and jettison almost everything, because merchant live on station very short.

About conflict. Now we have useless planetary defence. Before Earth was burned, I launch asteroid to it. Earth no shoot it and lose 1 point of defgrid. After this it start shoot on me and 2nd asteroid Smiley So we have: every first strike have no responce. I mean 5-10 players jump in system, everyone launched single rocket (never miss on planet?) and defence destroyed, planet taken! Even more: launching rocket do not open weapon port, so you can dock to station or even jump back to another system.

Toecutter, let's do corruption for rockets and torpedos as did for Orbital Cannon? Because now rockets is Ultimate weapon.

Well we pushed you there
I was there all time! Ruining planets was not fun or profitable. Goofball attack me first, second and then added Quellazar (sorry in nicknames mistakes). Before me Asterion warned Goofball in global chat "if you don't stop, I destroy all your planets" All I had in private "let's tallk" no reason of attacking nor "we'll stop, sorry"? Why ruining? Because having privateers game do not allow me manage them as fleet, that is why Mauler with Orbital Cannon choosen. As result kakucis lost 3rd attempt in research and I lost planet with 10k colonists, 10lvl lab and good Wharf(built for Profit, but Trucker do not built faster). So yes, I become in berserk stance and ruining everything... I was mad. I still have Mauler because of You! I do not need it!
Well, because this local missunderstanding we got OC durability decreased, disrupting added, so Ultimate Weapon now not such UW as before.

In last sentes would like thanks to Przemax. He was "point of peace". Not because his Zeus Smiley but becouse he wrote to me.

onlinedigger

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:32:30 AM

Toecutter and dev. team, do you want this kind war between players? Becouse such will be, if happened. Ruining every planet with Orbital cannon or Magma melter.

Last appearence of DoomDay unites players and planet was open for landing and repair! No one will fight against other, but each side united against NPC Smiley So let Us fight against piraes (Mothership live somewhere?).
As I wrote before, make 'Pirate Homeworld'. A system full of Motherships and unclimed planet, but with treasure in wharehouse (more like do not use Orbital and other UW)! Why we should wait for attack of DoomsDay? I want visit their homeworld and strike back!

For new system with pirate/DD I Vote+

Map is discovered and do not expanse galaxy... you are the boss. If you want not add system, there is another way. Jumpgates, as Ancient but another or same. This one can teleport to single system without map, full of very angry pirates (even criminal player attacked, like in pink sector). Many Pirate Motherships (had two in Terebellum Wink), and a planet with wharehouse full of... something good Smiley Players evicted from plant (do not grab too much). Disconnected sector, warp drive should be used (with some reason). Destroying planet is useless, because first destroing wharehouse with treasure. Chance 50% to attackers with 30 aim and 30 avade... too much or treasure should be very tasty Cheesy

Anyway, New players want to click on ads to promote/help project... Yes, you are ask them do not do that. As before, I'm asking for more ads.
anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

After buying a lot of cheap iron ores on the market my CPU points were reduced.

Please fix my CPU.
onlinedigger

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:54:11 AM

After buying a lot of cheap iron ores on the market my CPU points were reduced.
Please fix my CPU.

Not sure that buing on market the reason Sad
Had redused CPU points when logout from SG2, then log in. Also had -2 CPU moving cargo. So we have leaking CPU somewhere.

This pop-up... I allow ads in domen(satoshigalaxy.com, O.K.), but this pop-up...who know what virus it upload?

No pop-ups, or as I say before: (have not?)
  instead bar make link to advertisements. (some one whant click on it)

Secretdj asked why I'm not shoted by planet or GPD Cruiser. I answered that spent lots of money to deal with them Wink It is true, but only half. Another part known in my squad. I do not post everything Cool
onlinedigger

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

Oh... first they skip tutorial, then ask same questions...

epetsako, on station -> hangar -> find your copper in section "Cargo" -> click on it -> should appear button 'Sell'. It is for SG1 = Mobile version on login screen. On SG2 = Modern, just drag and drop to merchant screen. There is 3rd option when merchant do not interested in your copper, then you have to fly to another system and try your luck there.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

Why You are can not explain that every 10 mining skill level add 0.1% chance extract uncommon mineral?

I think it's more like 10 mining skill = +10% chance to extract uncommon ore and +1% chance to extract rare.

Hacking... + to docked mauler for what? For compile some crap?
Tracking... "description is correct", so mauler used to track asteroids Huh

I think the idea here was that Hacking skill would eventually be used for something else beside compiling..

I expose few screenshots
https://prnt.sc/gdn5cb and screenshot in screenshot https://prnt.sc/fi1sjq

Heh, could you please elaborate?

https://prnt.sc/fhwlrp Is it on queue? Smiley

Actually, that one was marked as fixed. Hmm.

Regarding everything else you said:

1. Rockets being ultimate weapon in planet warfare. This is pretty much correct. Might be changed in the future, might stay that way.
2. Need for more ads. That doesn't work too well, unfortunately. It's much more profitable to show 1 ad to 10 people, than to show 10 ads to 1 person.
3. Ability to attack aliens.

OK, I'm going to elaborate a bit here, it's been a long time and people had a chance to explore this feature on their own:

The pink jump-route is a specifically designed "challenge", where combat actually works like we always wanted it to -- you can't hide on stations and planets and have to use everything you've got. Each sector is full of angry aliens, who attack every other faction in game (so if they ever leak to "common" space, the results would be pretty visible). Each sector has it's own alien mothership you could summon, and the final one has the most powerful boss-type ship to kill. Each alien mothership always contains one Ancient Key so you could go on to the next sector. So, in theory, you only need one key to begin. You are allowed to "cheat" and bring pre-mined keys with you, to bypass a sector.

Final ship should contain good loot, worse than Doomsday, but better than every other NPC mothership in the game.

Hello,

I'm new in this game. I just register yesterday. I go over around the game and It was somewhat confusing but I figured it out how to play this game only to one thing, I can't figure it out on how to sell the Copper Ores that I mined (maybe this is a stupid question).

Thanks

Hello, epetsako! Thanks for your feedback. @onlinedigger is correct, assuming you're using SG2 (Modern/Desktop interface), you could just drag-and-drop your ore onto a merchant screen. Note, that lots of item operations in SG2 is performed by drag-and-drop, so you might want to experiment with that.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: