Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:08:38 PM

Future we can see a increased price with high adoption. Bitcoin will be known to most of the people in the world.

Adoption can make a huge difference here, if we see higher adoption then it will directly contribute to the higher price of bitcoins, and it is predicted that we will find more users in future as bitcoin is getting more popular day by day.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:20:36 PM

The future of bitcoin is truly in a good and positive output.

First not with the price or value but the benefits we can get by using bitcoin system.

Also even the skyrocket price won't happen still a sub $400 value is pretty nice. You can't get $400 somewhere easily.

Yeah but we can see some good price in future when there would be increase in adoption level and we are expecting that in future more people will start using bitcoins, so bitcoin will be more powerful and popular in future.

Yes that is expected and that is really a must to happen.

The rumors of good price before halving will really pull the price up aside from the real impact result of halving.

well, a lot people expect a pre block halving pump, but they seem to forget that after the price is pumped significantly, the price will come down again. people will secure their profits and that will lead to the price going down real hard. the price will grow again but it will probably be months after the block halving has been completed. from there it will rise slowly. that's how i think about it.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:19:56 PM

well, a lot people expect a pre block halving pump, but they seem to forget that after the price is pumped significantly, the price will come down again. people will secure their profits and that will lead to the price going down real hard. the price will grow again but it will probably be months after the block halving has been completed. from there it will rise slowly. that's how i think about it.

I also think the same, sure the price will rise with halving but it has to come down again and from there it will start rising slowly as it does right now, so basically we will get back where we are now and will start waiting for another price rise.
angryrob

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:08:51 PM

I also think the same, sure the price will rise with halving but it has to come down again and from there it will start rising slowly as it does right now, so basically we will get back where we are now and will start waiting for another price rise.

Don't expect that the price will reach to the moon at the time of halving, yes of course the price would be much better then now, but if the price drops down, then many users will stop having faith in bitcoins.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:00:54 AM

First not with the price or value but the benefits we can get by using bitcoin system.

Also even the skyrocket price won't happen still a sub $400 value is pretty nice. You can't get $400 somewhere easily.

Yeah but we can see some good price in future when there would be increase in adoption level and we are expecting that in future more people will start using bitcoins, so bitcoin will be more powerful and popular in future.

The rumors of good price before halving will really pull the price up aside from the real impact result of halving.
Bitcoin will have a good future later and that is because the world is becoming more digital and that is good.
But you never know what will happen with the future. We all hope that the future will rise and that will be good.

fruitcommander

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:05:05 AM

Bitcoin will have a good future later and that is because the world is becoming more digital and that is good.
But you never know what will happen with the future. We all hope that the future will rise and that will be good.

The year 2016 is very important for deciding the future of bitcoins, as we have halving in next couple of months, and if halving doesn't bring good news, then we will see many people leaving bitcoins.
randy8777
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:07:47 AM

Don't expect that the price will reach to the moon at the time of halving, yes of course the price would be much better then now, but if the price drops down, then many users will stop having faith in bitcoins.

those who indeed will lose fait in bitcoin when the price doesn't go up as much as people were hoping for, these people are pathetic. they have unrealistic price targets and even believe in their own nonsense. and then they blame bitcoin for not keeping up with their nonsense predictions. these people should stay far away from any kind of investment as they don't know how markets work.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

those who indeed will lose fait in bitcoin when the price doesn't go up as much as people were hoping for, these people are pathetic. they have unrealistic price targets and even believe in their own nonsense. and then they blame bitcoin for not keeping up with their nonsense predictions. these people should stay far away from any kind of investment as they don't know how markets work.

Maybe these are the same people who think Stock market will make them rich right away (well if you're lucky you could). Better check how forex, stock markets, other commodities represented by candlestick trading move so people can have a better grasp on how bitcoin price works.

Qaoven

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:35:11 AM

The future of Bitcoin will be very good. And that is quite good. But I hope that more people will have some profit.
But you dont know what can happen in the future and that is the problem.
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:52:15 AM

Maybe these are the same people who think Stock market will make them rich right away (well if you're lucky you could). Better check how forex, stock markets, other commodities represented by candlestick trading move so people can have a better grasp on how bitcoin price works.

Yeah, they want to become billionaire overnight which is unrealistic, and if bitcoin doesn't do well they start and blaming and complaining bitcoins, and start spreading negative news related to it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:13:54 PM

Just make some nice ideas and ways to earn bitcoins.

Don't just wait for the high price. By waiting for the positive future in bitcoin, also make some self plan and goals while you are in bitcoin world.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:17:05 PM

Just make some nice ideas and ways to earn bitcoins.

Don't just wait for the high price. By waiting for the positive future in bitcoin, also make some self plan and goals while you are in bitcoin world.

Very rightly said mate, you need to make constant efforts to grow your bitcoins, and we know that future of bitcoin is good, so if you have more coins, more profits you earn in future.
HarryKPeters

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:17:23 PM

I am for sure that Bitcoin will have a good future. Because the world is becoming more digital.
And Bitcoin is also more used so that is very good. Also Bitcoin is now more acceptable at more stores so that is also very good.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:28:52 PM

I am for sure that Bitcoin will have a good future. Because the world is becoming more digital.
And Bitcoin is also more used so that is very good. Also Bitcoin is now more acceptable at more stores so that is also very good.

No not at the moment. People saying that more stores accepting bitcon are present because they are there at that place. But if you look as a whole, I will assume that only 30% in the world are accepting bitcoin as payment method.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:06:42 PM

No not at the moment. People saying that more stores accepting bitcon are present because they are there at that place. But if you look as a whole, I will assume that only 30% in the world are accepting bitcoin as payment method.

That's true and you are lucky if you have found any shop that accepts bitcoin as a payment method, as of now I haven't seen a single place in my area that accepts bitcoins.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:56:07 PM

I don't know how you estimated that 30% but in my opinion that is already a huge number.

Well if that's the case, future of bitcoin is coming closer and we will see 100%  accepting bitcoins worldwide Cheesy

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:20:30 PM

If the marketing part of bitcoin will be executed properly. Meaning they do it instead of waiting for the community to do it, then bitcoin can be real big.
I would not mind to pay 0.01% fee of every transaction if the money is spend on good marketing.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:42:26 PM

If the marketing part of bitcoin will be executed properly. Meaning they do it instead of waiting for the community to do it, then bitcoin can be real big.
I would not mind to pay 0.01% fee of every transaction if the money is spend on good marketing.

The question is who will do it? Are the miners the one who are supposed to do this marketing or we need some leaders from the government?  Future of bitcoin is handled by the community for now. We aee the ones making the big waves speciallly those who have a lot.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:46:22 AM

The question is who will do it? Are the miners the one who are supposed to do this marketing or we need some leaders from the government?  Future of bitcoin is handled by the community for now. We aee the ones making the big waves speciallly those who have a lot.

If thats the case then bitcoin wont be decentralized. The government just want to manipulate bitcoin to if that will happen.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 12:10:28 PM

If thats the case then bitcoin wont be decentralized. The government just want to manipulate bitcoin to if that will happen.

Marketing doesn't make sense. Its not a commodity to market and earn profit. Will you market currency? Likewise bitcoin equal to a currency, marketing of bitcoin will degrade its value.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: